Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Vote_lcapRaffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Voting_barRaffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Vote_lcapRaffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Voting_barRaffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad finals broken state record 2010 world chef crzyblondgrl Johncarr 80inches build drive stereo dollar songs disc louisiana kyle records globe crank contest silence pics Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuietREX

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Empty
PostSubject: Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ)   Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:27 pm

I have been doing the stereo deal since I was 14 years old. I havent been competing very much as of late because of the lack of time. I have always drag raced and had to split weekends between SPL and drag racing. A friend of mine that I met along the way drag racing ran into something that no father ever wants to hear. Brian, the manager at Phenix City Dragstrip, 11 month old daughter was diagnosed with leukimia Tuesday. She was life flighted from Phenix City on sunday when all her levels were way off. I'm not sure if they have insurance but even if they do I have another friend who is going through the same thing right now and the cost of driving back and forth and hotel rooms are unreal.

What i'm putting together is a golf cart raffle. I have done them before when a young man I race with got hurt and we helped them with some of there expences. The one I did before we sold the tickets for $100.00 each with unlimited tickets until a certain date. With the economy the way it is we are going to do this one at $50.00 per ticket with unlimited tickets until a certain date. I am working on getting, the cart, the tickets printed, and getting a paypal deal setup. I should have all the info by the weekend.

Here is the deal on the cart. I work at Funcarts of Opelika ( http://www.funcarts.net/ ) and what Mr. Hadaway will do is sell me the everything at or below cost. What i'm gona try to do is have a newer cart , with a new body, back seat, rims, and lights. Cart would probably be a $4000.00 cart retail. I should have all the exact details (year, model, and options) by the weekend.

Thanks
Josh Mackey
mack2264@bellsouth.net
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ)   Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:33 pm

so, you have a friend you want to help out who might have insurance, but your not sure? and if they do then you are going to help out another friend whos going through the same thing? for $50.00 a ticket? Shocked
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ)   Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

i was waiting for that lmao
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ)   Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:55 pm

i just want to make sure he sees how his conveniently priced raffle post reads out..

so just buy a ticket for 50 bucks.. and he wll help out which ever of his friends he decides , once he finds out if they have insurance.. and if they have insurance then hes going to help out his other buddy whos going through rough times too.

thats what i read..
Back to top Go down
QuietREX

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ)   Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:42 pm

NO. I'm helping out Brian. All i was insuating is that even if you have insurance it will still cost you out the ass. Was that worded better? The other guy (Jerry) has been helped out by his church and a bunch of other deals. I didn't even know Jerry's daughter had it until about a year into her treatments. This deal just happened Tuesday (To Brian) and I am trying to put this deal together. I have this in 5 other forums and no one has said a word about what I wrote so I guess I just didn't think it was worded wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ)   Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raffle for a family in need (PLEASE READ)
Page 1 of 1