Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
My Family needs your prayers Vote_lcapMy Family needs your prayers Voting_barMy Family needs your prayers Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
My Family needs your prayers Vote_lcapMy Family needs your prayers Voting_barMy Family needs your prayers Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle crzyblondgrl Johncarr globe stereo songs pics Audiopipe 80inches contest record broken quad records drive state disc world finals louisiana silence crank build chef dollar 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My Family needs your prayers

Go down 
+9
supadave
jmanjr82
Aldo
krazy_rabbit
The_Rowlands
sanman
hunterw
Upzaw2000
Alarm God
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

My Family needs your prayers Empty
PostSubject: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:48 pm

My Family needs your prayers Photo-4
My Family needs your prayers Photo-2
My Family needs your prayers Photo-2

She rolled it over on I30 & Cockrell Hill Rd Dallas,TX @ 12 a.m. Thursday morning. Apparently someone slammed on their brakes and came over into her lane and she tried to miss them and rolled it 4 times then they proceeded to leave the scene. She has a broken clavicle, fractured scapula, and fractured T1 vertebrae, and several head lacerations. She will be having surgery to fuse the vertebrae so the there will be no spinal cord damage, and the stitch up the lacerations. She is mobile so no paralysis. She also was knocked out for several minutes after the crash. She is awake and talking now and aware of time and day, but does not remember the crash.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Above Average Contributor
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Team southernbass is praying for yall kimon.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:02 pm

im sorry to hear about this man. i hope she is ok. hate to see this happen
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:12 pm

wow man im saddend to hear about this keep your headup and thoughts positive man
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:18 pm

man sorry to hear my prayers will be with ya and the family
Back to top Go down
krazy_rabbit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
krazy_rabbit

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:30 pm

WOW, THATS CRAZY MAN. IMA BE PRAYIN FOR YA AND YOUR FAMILY.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teamthirty3
Aldo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Aldo

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:49 pm

I am deeply sorry to hear of this . I will keep her in my prayers . Pease give us her name .
Back to top Go down
Aldo
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Aldo

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:50 pm

I am deeply sorry to hear of this . I will keep her in my prayers . Pease give us her name .
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:22 pm

I am very upset to see this happen in general, I think everyones prayers will be with you and god speed for her recovery! Let us know if we can help in anyway man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:21 am

You are in our prayers here too.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:52 am

we got you covered in mississippi too bro hate to hear that kinda accident happen where the one who causes it leaves the scene i hope they catch the bastard or caught them. let her know we are all rooting for her that she make a speedy recovery an that we are praying for her.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 am

Update on Madelaine. She is out of surgery and from what the doctor told us everything went well. They ended up having to put screws and rods in to repair the fractured vertebrae, they did however tell us that she should not lose any range of motion because the one that she fractured was at the base of the neck and is more of a support vertebrae than motion one. Also the plastic surgeon that stitched up her lacerations on her head said that the scars should all be hidden in her hair. She is in recovery now so hopefully we will be able to see her soon.
Back to top Go down
dbdaddy
dbdaddy

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:54 am

God go with her and you and your family. Also I pray for the person who left the scene.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:56 pm

UPDATE!!!!! She is up and walking around!!!! Very Happy The have moved her to the step down ward. She is eating and drinking normal foods, albeit softer but normal. Very Happy The doctors have said that she is progressing extremely well given the circumstances. So we might be able to have her home by next weekend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jmanjr82

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 pm

Awsome news man! Glad she is doing so well this soon!
Back to top Go down
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Hope things keep getting better. We'll be praying.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:47 pm

God bless her.
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Thanks Guys I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
jonatan
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
jonatan

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:26 pm

my familys prayers are with you and hope she pulls threw well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Family needs your prayers   My Family needs your prayers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Family needs your prayers
Page 1 of 1