Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
To usaci compeditors and family. Vote_lcapTo usaci compeditors and family. Voting_barTo usaci compeditors and family. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
To usaci compeditors and family. Vote_lcapTo usaci compeditors and family. Voting_barTo usaci compeditors and family. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef finals 2010 globe crzyblondgrl dollar broken kyle quad drive 80inches records louisiana state stereo record world Johncarr disc pics Audiopipe songs build contest silence crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

To usaci compeditors and family.

Go down 
+6
shadescustomtint
quad box
Talonesi
Greg McCool
Stingraysevenout
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

To usaci compeditors and family. Empty
PostSubject: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:55 pm

I may argue and poke and sometimes just outright pisss ya off... But most ppl know its just me... They also know i would still do just about anything for anyone if its in my means. So anyway just wanted you all to know I WUV U BERRY MUCH...... AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

NOw get the fizzzzzzzzzzzuck back to work. And stop with the crazy asss pm's we are not after anyone or any company.... Please.. So incase you guys didn't know this is why im so edgy lately cause since some of the rumors that started last week my inbox is full and not full of nice comments... Ive seen just about everything to how great i am to how sorry of a coward piece of shit i am..... I STILL LOVE YA IF YA SAID THAT......

Just wanted everyone to know i was thinking of them. All of you are like family we may be the most disfunctional family in comps today but we ARE all family. so there cheers
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:57 pm

PS

EAT ME. HEHE
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:02 pm

Eat you?!?! EAT you?!?!

okay Twisted Evil

and THIS is why I love this man. Nice post sweetcheeks.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:06 pm

Thanks. Do you know another was ...NO this is funny one here...... I was called a conspiracy believing idiot like Qaud. Or something like this.... I was like welllllllllllll dammit. So qaud me and you are just alike woooooohooooooo. Just repeating what i was told.... LOL
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:13 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
PS

EAT ME. HEHE

Like you mon eats me? lolol
alien
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:15 pm

Ohhhhhhhh lawd..... Left myself open ... hehe I tried to keep her on a leash last night but my dad said she slipped away last night late......LOL Id make her walk back fool
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:25 pm

LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:29 pm

wtf? Suspect

I think they all just want your man juice.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:30 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Ohhhhhhhh lawd..... Left myself open ... hehe I tried to keep her on a leash last night but my dad said she slipped away last night late......LOL Id make her walk back fool

musta been while daddy was with jen Smile
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:33 pm

8675309 wrote:
wtf? Suspect

I think they all just want your man juice.... Wink

U see that 2?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Thanks. Do you know another was ...NO this is funny one here...... I was called a conspiracy believing idiot like Qaud. Or something like this.... I was like welllllllllllll dammit. So qaud me and you are just alike woooooohooooooo. Just repeating what i was told.... LOL
Don't worry Jimbo come Heatwave it will be real Clear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:58 pm

You know i wasn't slammin on ya. I just found it crazy that now im labled with conspiracy theories now... LOL You pickin up the secret weapon when you get to austin right? Dont let that stuff go bad.... You might have bad luck. Im thinking about bringing your ass a live chicken so you can do your voodoo. Be careful on your trip man.
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:06 pm

What's all the crying about?lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:20 pm

did someone say CLEAR as in LOUD AND CLEAR hehe
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:28 pm

jimbo you gotta lay off the female hormone pills.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:32 pm

Right...... I love you too NAVI BABY........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
I may argue and poke and sometimes just outright pisss ya off... But most ppl know its just me... They also know i would still do just about anything for anyone if its in my means. So anyway just wanted you all to know I WUV U BERRY MUCH...... AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

NOw get the fizzzzzzzzzzzuck back to work. And stop with the crazy asss pm's we are not after anyone or any company.... Please.. So incase you guys didn't know this is why im so edgy lately cause since some of the rumors that started last week my inbox is full and not full of nice comments... Ive seen just about everything to how great i am to how sorry of a coward piece of shit i am..... I STILL LOVE YA IF YA SAID THAT......

Just wanted everyone to know i was thinking of them. All of you are like family we may be the most disfunctional family in comps today but we ARE all family. so there cheers

Twisted Evil you know what I say fool FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK them if they don't like it. You stress to much bro its not good for you herpes. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Navi wrote:
Well stop giving him your stash and he won't have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:47 pm

cavi_in_kc wrote:
Navi wrote:

where the fornicate have you been?
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:18 pm

Talonesi wrote:
cavi_in_kc wrote:
Navi wrote:

where the fornicate have you been?

Im not sure but I bet it was surround with rainbows whereever he was.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:12 pm

NENE Its

GONAHERPACIFILIS. fOOL
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:14 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To usaci compeditors and family.   To usaci compeditors and family. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To usaci compeditors and family.
Page 1 of 1