Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Vote_lcapCharley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Voting_barCharley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Vote_lcapCharley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Voting_barCharley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics Audiopipe 2010 records silence state globe crank broken quad crzyblondgrl drive songs louisiana stereo contest disc 80inches build chef finals dollar record Johncarr world kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!

Go down 
+3
kitcatkiss
chrisfish
Twisted Image
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Empty
PostSubject: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Charle11

The Raffle is ready and we are willing to accept donations at this point. As many of you know Charley Gross was in a serious accident and is still currently in the ICU. He is going to have to undergo a series of surgeries during the next month before it will even be possible to release him. We have assembled an amazing raffle to donate everything to him. I can not say thank you enough to all the wonderful sponsors who have stepped forward and donated equipment for the raffle.

Tickets are $1 each and you can enter as many times as you want. I am accepting donations in person, also via Paypal, and at shows as well.

Now onto the setup!!

(2) Incriminator Audio I12's
(1) Incriminator Audio D5.1
(4) Memphis SR Co-Axials
(1) XS Power XP-750 Battery
(1) Kenwood KDC-X396 Head Unit
(1) $100 N.W Audio Gift Card

The Raffle will end June the 9th, and The winner will be drawn on stage at the N.W Audio Regional USACI event on the 10th in Platte City Missouri. You do not need to be present to win the raffle.

Paypal donations can be made via Jeffchilcott@yahoo.com Any other forms you may contact me at 816-896-8030. Thank you all again!

Last edited by Twisted Image on Sun May 13, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Come on guys! Everyone is looking, lets help a fellow brother and competitor out. Like said before if paypal is not an option for you, please reach me at the number listed above and we can make other arrangements to get your donation and get you in this raffle!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Take credit card?
Back to top Go down
kitcatkiss
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kitcatkiss

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:44 am

Hey Chris, you can use paypal to pay by credit card:

Paypal donations can be made via Jeffchilcott@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:55 am

My PayPal is broke right now. Wont be varified for3-4 days
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:57 am

Could just have NW Audio run it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:08 pm

you have a month to get it fixed fishboy
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:33 pm

i sent what i could now! not much but trying to help if i can!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:00 pm

fish, just get me on paypal when you are back up and running, if you are not as we get close to the deadline we will make other arrangements.

Thanks to those who have donated so far!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:16 pm

We are getting close to my week 1 goal! im not saying what it is but a few more small donations will push it over the edge! pitch in people!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:07 pm

A little over 3 weeks to go! Thank you to all the donations so far!

Jeff Rolands and Scott Christensen, went well beyond what I thought a single donor would do! Thank you guys So So SO much...

For the rest of you........Every dollar counts, and every dollar gets your chance to win! Please keep it up!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:36 am

no problem man ill be doing 1 more donation again of the same ... just wish him the best... and hope it helps pay a few bills ....
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Twisted Image wrote:

Jeff Rolands and Scott Christensen, went well beyond what I thought a single donor would do! Thank you guys So So SO much...

For the rest of you........Every dollar counts, and every dollar gets your chance to win! Please keep it up!

You got this backwards, we should be thanking you for putting this together. Something else that this has opened my eyes to is which companies I should spend money with, anytime a company steps up for something like this they are a company worth standing behind and supporting.

I just wish I could win something for once Very Happy More importantly I hope CG is back to his old self soon!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Navi wrote:
Twisted Image wrote:

You got this backwards, we should be thanking you for putting this together. Something else that this has opened my eyes to is which companies I should spend money with, anytime a company steps up for something like this they are a company worth standing behind and supporting.

I just wish I could win something for once Very Happy More importantly I hope CG is back to his old self soon!

I would only hope someone would do the same the same for me! Thank you very much guys! We are doing great so far on raising money for Charley and his family and this will not be the last fundraiser we do!

There are other companies that are planning on contributing to other things we will be doing later on, and those companies will get thier credit as well
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:41 pm

Last week to donate!!! Let's get the ball back rolling and get some big money raised!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:00 am

I should be able to get one more donation out this week
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:22 am

Thank you fish!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Hope to have another round on the way friday myself.
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:56 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:03 pm

im sending another of the same today
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 am

There are some amazingly generous and giving people in this organization! All my top donors are in this post!

I just would like to say thank you again!

In no order, Scott Christensen, Jeff Rolands and Chris Fish...you are all amazing and if there is anything i can do for you anytime please feel free to call me I owe you all big time!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:22 pm

No thanks required!
Only thing i ask is show me how to get this trunk loud! Stuck at 157.5 Embarassed
Back to top Go down
mfivespeed
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
mfivespeed

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:53 pm

first you got to buy civic
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Got plenty o civic .... just not loud Neutral
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Alright people its friday, payday for alot of us. Reach into those pockets and see what ya can spare, this is for a good cause and you even get the chance to win some nice equipment on top of helping an involved member or this sport/hobby
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 10:58 am

Thank you all for the generous donations, the winner was drawn yesterday at the show and .......................Chris Fish will be receiving a nice prize package!
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:50 am

Twisted Image wrote:
Thank you all for the generous donations, the winner was drawn yesterday at the show and .......................Chris Fish will be receiving a nice prize cheers package!
cheers
I will be re gifting this. I will start planning a new raffle with this grand prise .to be given away at the Denver show in August. 100%of the proceeds going to Charlie's fund
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 am

Amazing Chris. I will get in touch with you today to figure out how to get it all to you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!   Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charley Gross Raffle to be given away at N.W Audio Regional!
Page 1 of 1