Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Vote_lcapStock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Voting_barStock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Vote_lcapStock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Voting_barStock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record Johncarr 2010 kyle finals records crzyblondgrl broken Audiopipe songs disc build drive silence globe pics louisiana world crank stereo chef contest 80inches state dollar quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

once deemed pro stock.

Go down 
+14
Matt_Sibley
HellRzR
gignmofo
Lilredtiva
Johncarr
Navi
SPL2K
quad box
mod4000
The_Rowlands
STREETBEATZ19
Greg McCool
zacdavis
bruce-bruce
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

whats the procedures for one going back to stock.

dont get all jumpy I am not doing this, I know where I belong. Just was wondering, I know Jeff C was wanting to, i heard others may want to as well.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:55 pm

im pro so im thinking they are you fornicating queer, and im a guy that supports Usaci.

you see image is everything with you Gregory if you think people dont like you you cant stand it, but for me its not about image at all i do what i do and thats that.

go look in the mirror and kiss yourself.
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
Above Average Contributor
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:34 pm

Its one year out of the lanes and or indusrty with a letter of appeal to the R&E comm.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:44 pm

sanman wrote:
hmmm im pro and it was my choice, and noone is filling my pockets with cash to be that way therefore I could care less what you think, or how you feel if I was to go back to stock as long as its legal to do within the rules.

you guys think to much of yourself ill tell you all that right not to even think for a second how you feel about what i do would really even matter to me.

Jeff, I think you missed the point I was making. I was saying either we all agree Pro is really Pro or we once and for all admit there is no difference between Pro and Stock other than voltage.

If becoming a Pro truly meant being a Pro, there would be noway a competitor could ethically step back down to the amateur level.
Once your a Pro, your no longer an amateur.

So if the Pro class is to be regarded as some higher level of competition then the rules should keep Pros as pros and in prostock regardless of who stops giving them discounts or the new job at Walmart.

BUT, in my opinion, like many of us here, we feel that this is all BS, Pros are no better than Stockers.
It takes the same skill level and many of the Stockers have been around longer than most of the Pros anyhow.

So my opinion of the whole deal is ANYBODY should be able to run stock or pro anytime anyplace.

The only competitors I see that should ever be restricted from stock are those that were publicly sponsored with-in a years time. Hmm?, that is hard to police so maybe even sponsored people should be able to run stock as well.

Bottom line, the system is flawed right now but with a few small tweaks it could level the playing field and alleviate a bunch of finger pointing and complaining.

Allow everybody to compete in Stock or Pro, make it the competitors choice to step into the Pro class.
If they want to run 16 volts +, Pro.
If they want to stay in the traditional 12 volt format, Stock.

We should be policing the vehicle's systems, not the vehicle's owners.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 5:01 pm

sanman wrote:
im pro so im thinking they are you fornicating queer, and im a guy that supports Usaci.

you see image is everything with you Gregory if you think people dont like you you cant stand it, but for me its not about image at all i do what i do and thats that.

go look in the mirror and kiss yourself.

are you still takling lill man? is that all you do is run your mouth? boy got a purrty mouth!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:03 pm

THATS RIGHT TALKING Dung Pile TO YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME

"DONT START NO Dung Pile WONT BE NO SHIT"

I KNEW WHEN YOU STARTING TALKING Dung Pile YOU WOULD FAIL, AND THAT MEANS FAIL TO MAKE FINALS IN A VEHICLE THAT COMPETES DRY UP YOU HAS BEEN "Female dog"
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:06 pm

all that comming from a guy that had to buy a loud truck to win...lolol btw U do have a purrty mouth!

Last edited by Greg McCool on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:07 pm

THATS WHAT URE GURL SAID
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:09 pm

gurl= girl?

ure= your?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:11 pm

SIDE STEP THAT GO AHEAD URE STILL A HAS BEEN CURRENT NOBODY.

YOU TALKED A BIG GAME ALL YEAR JUST TO FIZZLE OUT WHAT A JOKE YOU TURNED OUT TO BE
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:12 pm

I GOT MORE RESPECT FOR QUAD FOR MAKING ATLEAST 1 SHOW THIS YEAR
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:14 pm

sanman wrote:
SIDE STEP THAT GO AHEAD URE STILL A HAS BEEN CURRENT NOBODY.

YOU TALKED A BIG GAME ALL YEAR JUST TO FIZZLE OUT WHAT A JOKE YOU TURNED OUT TO BE

Side step like the bet I made to you? lololol Jeff in the world of SPL comp you get respect by building loud cars .... not buying them ....lololol

keep running you PURRRRTY mouth son!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:16 pm

DIDNT ASK FOR YOURS COULD CARE LESS ABOUT A JUNKY I THINK THEY NEED TO SHOOT AL YOU MOTHER fornicators
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:22 pm

is that more personal attacks?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:23 pm

YUP ALL ON YOU "Female dog"
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:23 pm

HURRY GO CALL UNCLE DON REALLY QUCKLY TO TELL ON ME
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:26 pm

what? I dont need Don.. btw He's is a great guy! I can handle you by my self... I mean your just a guy that had to buy loud car..cuz you cant build them your self... so real you mean nothing to me....
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:27 pm

JUST THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND WELL ITS NOT AN ATTACK. ATTACKING YOU WOULD BE SPECULATION, AND THIS IS FACT SORRY WASNT AN ATTACK
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:28 pm

YOU DONE THE REAL ISSUE IS YOU CANT BUILD ONE TPO BEAT ME AND THAT PISSES YOU OFF SO BADLY DONT IT PUP.
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Jeff to me and most every one elce you are like a lil barking Chiwawa ALL bark and NO bite!
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:30 pm

sanman wrote:
YOU DONE THE REAL ISSUE IS YOU CANT BUILD ONE TPO BEAT ME AND THAT PISSES YOU OFF SO BADLY DONT IT PUP.

if that was the case you would have takin the bet! any way have a nice day lill bro!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:47 pm

you and everyone else can find me in the lanes year after year, and shut me up wich hasnt happend very much the last cpl of years lol.

FYI LAST YEAR WAS A CRX FOR ME NOT THE TRUCK BUT ITS THE TRUCK NOW IS THAT BIG MOUTH WORTH ANYTHING OTHER THAN WELL YOU SMILE LIKE A DOUGHNUT
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:00 pm

SPL2K wrote:
Dont know what the rules say but...
Once a Pro, always a Pro, in my opinion.

It would be like Peyton Manning going back to play high school football. Laughing

x2 You don't lose knowledge or conections after a year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: once deemed pro stock.   Stock - once deemed pro stock. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

once deemed pro stock.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2