Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Vote_lcapCompeting in Pro Stock and Stock classes Voting_barCompeting in Pro Stock and Stock classes Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Vote_lcapCompeting in Pro Stock and Stock classes Voting_barCompeting in Pro Stock and Stock classes Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr pics 80inches state contest build quad kyle silence disc world louisiana Audiopipe crank finals drive stereo broken crzyblondgrl record chef globe 2010 records dollar songs
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes

Go down 
+8
bruce-bruce
krazy_rabbit
KickerRex
JLG Entertainment
hunterw
STREETBEATZ19
AceFrealy
bjfails
12 posters
AuthorMessage
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Empty
PostSubject: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Is it plausible to compete in both Pro Stock and Stock classes? I only ask because I saw a competitor in both classes at the CARDENAL CAR STEREO competition. Don't care just cruious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hardkoreaudio.com
AceFrealy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
AceFrealy

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Competitors that meet stock requirments can run pro for points and what not.
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:27 pm

So stock can compete Pro, but Pro can not compete Stock if I'm reading you right.
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:27 pm

if you are a pro you have to compete in pro
if you are a stock you can compete in stock and pro stock..
you can be in the lowest class and always go up but not down...
Back to top Go down
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:28 pm

Ok, I see says the blind man for the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:31 am

STREETBEATZ19 wrote:

that is incorrect, you can go down anytime you want, timmay does it all the time lol!

no but really i think you know what it is, but the way you typed it is incorrect, you can go up in division, but not in class

ie stock 0-600 can compete in prostock 0-600, mod 0-1000, whatever your 0-600 can fit in, but you cannot compete in stock 0-600 then say mod 1001-2000 at the same show, it must be within the same power #'s 0-600 = 0-1000 etc etc.
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:02 am

I actually ran all three. i havent been told that i cant, and i would think a director would correct me. so i ran 601-1800, prostock open and mod 1001-2000. for points. not many shows at this way so i try to get as many points as i can where i can. if i am wrong please someone please correct me
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:09 am

and as long as i meet the stock competitor requirements(which i do) i can run all 3.
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:17 am

If you are a consumer you may compete in Prostock by choice without having to stay there, but if you are a pro you must compete pro...
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:21 am

kickercrx wrote:
STREETBEATZ19 wrote:

that is incorrect, you can go down anytime you want, timmay does it all the time lol!

no but really i think you know what it is, but the way you typed it is incorrect, you can go up in division, but not in class

ie stock 0-600 can compete in prostock 0-600, mod 0-1000, whatever your 0-600 can fit in, but you cannot compete in stock 0-600 then say mod 1001-2000 at the same show, it must be within the same power #'s 0-600 = 0-1000 etc etc.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
krazy_rabbit
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
krazy_rabbit

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:21 am

pro for me.

Last edited by krazy_rabbit on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/teamthirty3
bjfails
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
bjfails

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:12 pm

I'm pro also just was curious when I saw competitior in both classes.
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Lots of peeps should be PRO. I have made mistakes in the past I hope ALL of you learn, and not go down that road.

Some people question others morals and maybe they should look at there own...

I see it this way. if you so chose to run pro stock and are a stock competitor its by choice, however if you win a PS world title you have no buisness in any STOCK class....
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:02 pm

DING DING DING....WE HAVE A WINNER^^^^^ what does he get bob...

a BRAND NEW CAR
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:17 pm

so if i choose to go ps and lose can i go to stock Smile
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Talonesi wrote:

what he said lol
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Thats a moral deliema to deal with in your own head.

You know what you have, what deals you get or dont get, and the requirements for each class....

Personally I hate the classifications, cause by definition most all of us should be pro. I would have a hard time beleiving any of us pay retail,

Stock 12v and Stock 16v is what it should be in my mind. no pro or stock diference other than voltage...
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Stock 12v and Stock 16v is what it should be in my mind. no pro or stock diference other than voltage

i been saying that for over a year
Back to top Go down
STREETBEATZ19
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
STREETBEATZ19

Number of posts : 1333
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:56 am

and the whole thing about being sponsored.. might be a problem with a couple people....
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:07 am

rd s10 wrote:
Talonesi wrote:

what he said lol

thats funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:11 am

sorry thing is lots of people run stock and dont fit there its not 1 or 2 or even 3 i would prob guess over 50% do. u cant police it and this will keep happening i feel they should just drop pro and stock and make 12 volt stock and 16 volt stock and for newbs maybe make a list of cheaper equipment like dbdrag has for street stock and if u win u move out of street stock just my thought will prob never happen. ive ran stock in 2003 and moved up to pro n 2004 then quit ill be back this year in some class not sure on all the rules but ill try to find a fit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes   Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Competing in Pro Stock and Stock classes
Page 1 of 1