Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
pro stock and super mod classes Vote_lcappro stock and super mod classes Voting_barpro stock and super mod classes Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
pro stock and super mod classes Vote_lcappro stock and super mod classes Voting_barpro stock and super mod classes Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records Johncarr drive pics crank record crzyblondgrl broken kyle world 2010 globe disc songs quad 80inches Audiopipe state contest build chef finals silence louisiana dollar stereo
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

pro stock and super mod classes

Go down 
+6
super stock crx
Twisted Image
sanman
John Payton
Kicker Kevin
set_basshead
10 posters

change or not?
leave it alone
pro stock and super mod classes Vote_lcap48%pro stock and super mod classes Vote_rcap
 48% [ 11 ]
change it
pro stock and super mod classes Vote_lcap52%pro stock and super mod classes Vote_rcap
 52% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
set_basshead
set_basshead

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-22

pro stock and super mod classes Empty
PostSubject: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 7:53 pm

is it just me or is the prostock and super mod classes not fair. at a single and double points evfent you are in an open class. until you get to a triple points, regionals, or world finals then you are seperated. for someone who is chasing points, people who are sponsered, or on the same team together this will suck. im am posting this to see if people would like for it to change by the end of this season or by the start of next year at least. if enough people would like for it to change i will present this to ralph, the rules and ethics commitee, and if i have to at the members meeting to try and get it changed. to me it just doesnt seem fair. change it or not?

Last edited by on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:00 pm

I'd say change it. Especially since they did away with Basic stock, and super stock.
Now it is just stock and prostock.
Back to top Go down
set_basshead
set_basshead

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:03 pm

do me a favor yall and please submit your votes
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:07 pm

i guess i dont get why it's an open class at 1x and 2x shows ethier it's only 6 extra trophies per show if you even have all three classes full same with super mod
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:21 am

I have also woundered the same thing ony deal is alot of people wont show for ever prostock class so they combine it into 1 husge class but someone with there 0-600 pro setup has not a chance in against the other classes at all therefore that person needs to attend more show to et the accumulative points needed to make finals

I dont see this as very fare in my opinion and yes i did vote
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:23 am

I can see it both ways, its not alot of trophys to bring. but at the same time I know at most loud and clear shows, in PS there might be me or jeff and angine in PS and thats it.

Maybe one show a year we will see joe davidson in supermod and thats normally regionals
Back to top Go down
set_basshead
set_basshead

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:38 pm

come on guys help me out here
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:44 pm

i agree expectally if your new to prostock and you get put in with 3 vets that hit over a 60
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 6:53 am

I'd say to leave it. Just raises the stakes a little bit.MORE SHATTERED GLASS!
Back to top Go down
set_basshead
set_basshead

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:28 am

dbracer79 wrote:
I'd say to leave it. Just raises the stakes a little bit.MORE SHATTERED GLASS!

how does it raise the stakes. its unfair to a guy who should be in 0-600 pro to have to run against a guy in 3001-up pro.
Back to top Go down
XFL-Leader
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:11 am

I don't know what to say, except, deal with it.
And I mean that in the nicest and most sincere way. I have had a car in PS or some Adv. class for almost 9 years.

I understand the idea of combining classes at smaller shows, as well as the desire to win a class.
Is it really a big deal to get 2nd or 3rd behind a world champion, compared to getting 1st in a class all by yourself? I would much rather have some kind of competition instead of being the only one in a class.

I hope I'm not being harsh.
Back to top Go down
set_basshead
set_basshead

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 9:27 pm

XFL-Leader wrote:
I don't know what to say, except, deal with it.
And I mean that in the nicest and most sincere way. I have had a car in PS or some Adv. class for almost 9 years.

I understand the idea of combining classes at smaller shows, as well as the desire to win a class.
Is it really a big deal to get 2nd or 3rd behind a world champion, compared to getting 1st in a class all by yourself? I would much rather have some kind of competition instead of being the only one in a class.

I hope I'm not being harsh.

yo dude its quincy from SOUNDS EXTREME TEAM youre right. it is better to have competition but who actually wants to compete against team mates also. id never wanna run against roger or jeniffer cause they were the ones who got me into USACI. plus it also goes back to points. second place only gets 10 points at a single points show. you are limited to how many classes you can actually run at one event. to me it just doesnt seem fare.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:06 pm

wow if you running a 0-600 setup you should get 1st place points if you loose against a higher level system? that would be fair and it works that way in other sports?
Back to top Go down
set_basshead
set_basshead

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:02 am

i just dont see why they cant have it the same as stock classes. how much harder does it really make it? oooooooooww six more trophies to give out... big deal.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:11 am

How would a stock competitor running @ 12 volts interfere with another competitor in pro running @ 16 volts?
Back to top Go down
set_basshead
set_basshead

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:29 am

they wouldnt. what i was saying is wether it is stock, prostock, mod, or super mod... they should do the classes the same way at every event. just cause there are not as many prostock guys as there will be stock doesnt mean you should be able to just stick all prostock guys against each other.
Back to top Go down
set_basshead
set_basshead

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:45 pm

he wouldnt. what im sayin is keep the classes the same all year round. not just at triple and regional events. keep them the same as the stock classes " divided into groups" instead of an open class.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:27 pm

Ya know .... It has been this way since the begining and i dont see a need for a change... Go to the big shows , is all i can suggest... Do you make a goood point .? YES. But i look at it this way.. Dude i dealt with it when i was in 0-1000 having to go against alot louder guys then now... Try having to go against your teamate that was doing over 6db louder than me... Yeah it sucked but . Well hmmmmmmmmm sorry thats just the brakes guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pro stock and super mod classes   pro stock and super mod classes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pro stock and super mod classes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: General Discussion :: GENERAL SOUND COMPETITION DISCUSSION-
Jump to: