Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Vote_lcapBest Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Voting_barBest Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Vote_lcapBest Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Voting_barBest Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe records 80inches chef contest 2010 louisiana stereo broken disc globe kyle crzyblondgrl silence dollar build drive pics songs world Johncarr quad record finals crank state
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????

Go down 
+6
The Ambulance
AudioAnonymous
aphinney
jmorri
SPL2K
TeamSpead-Kenny
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Empty
PostSubject: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:56 am

Just looking for some Opinions???
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:10 am

Powermaster or NSB
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:13 am

Well At first I was looking at the Oddessey 2150s Or The Optima D31M's Whats the Biggest powermaster i can use for Stock and I think that NSB 90 is the biggest i could use from them.
Back to top Go down
jmorri
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jmorri

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:21 am

powermaster 3100...
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:32 am

Think those are Stronger then the 2150s?
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

Number of posts : 1305
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:43 am

it would depend on alot of things...but i am guessing that the nsb and the powermaster are pretty close from what i have heard....but i have heard also that the 3100 is crazy awesome
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:38 pm

Every knows what I would say. The CS9000 is strongest.

Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? 100_0650
Back to top Go down
The Ambulance
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
The Ambulance

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 8:42 pm

CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
Every knows what I would say. The CS9000 is strongest.

Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? 100_0650
That pretty much sums it upLOL
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:18 pm

i would say it is a toss up between cs9000 dd99z and the DC battery
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 9:30 pm

Not all allowed in Stock class though!
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:49 pm

They are all under 800 cubic inches. So I don't see why they wouldn't be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:39 pm

The DC battery AKA Batcap battery is using new technology that puts it rather far ahead of the DDZ batteries from last year. Very few will get those batteries at 2500 or so each. Its impractical. Of the batteries availabe in a reasonable price range I would pick the Powermaster 3100 or NSB90. Kenny since you have two optimas already though why not get another of those? Would save you money and for what you are doing it wouldn't make much difference either way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
SPL2K
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
SPL2K

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:54 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
Kenny since you have two optimas already though why not get another of those?

i agree with Matt. If I knew you already had Optimas, i would have said that too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPL2K.com
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:05 am

Im really tempted to try one of rustys batteries myself, curious to see how they do.
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:03 pm

as am i.....HMMMM
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:23 pm

you send me the money i will try one out and let you know how well your money was spent. deal?
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 5:18 pm

lol , navi. i like my kinetik 2400's, i know theyre prolly not the best but they have done well for me
Back to top Go down
BLKRUNNER662
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BLKRUNNER662

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:34 pm

kinetik 2400's or nsb g3100
Back to top Go down
aphinney
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
aphinney

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 9:02 pm

there might be one ordered to come to the midwest here in about a week...muuuhahahaha
[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????   Best Batteries to use for Stock classes??????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Batteries to use for Stock classes???????????
Page 1 of 1