Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Vote_lcapULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Voting_barULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Vote_lcapULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Voting_barULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals record contest crzyblondgrl drive louisiana stereo records disc kyle globe state songs 80inches quad Audiopipe dollar world 2010 silence crank broken pics chef Johncarr build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............

Go down 
+32
Brad Eubank
Stingraysevenout
Corey J
iowan
Kingsuv
MADCPB
mschwitz
jkrob21
Moparbass28
quad box
memphis_yota
John Payton
Navi
Tub Asko
dbracer79
towboatbobby
zacdavis
Mr. Singh the Idiot
taz
S.L.A.B.
slumpinhonda
KimboSlice2
TECH114
quadboxtheexcusepro
HellRzR
ibbangin
Talonesi
Greg McCool
scionsoloxb
charlesestes
Ultrasubs
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tybo Tart's Lice Quote:

Dude don't speak with me anymore i think you already Proved you are a Poser and Ultra subs SUCK!!!!

Yo, Fruit cake, YOU don't even know me or my products.
Normally when a Moron goes out and talks trash it is because they are breaking a sweat, or they are just a TOOL............ I think your a bit of both.

Take what ever CRAP you want, take your CRAP to a "real" event (Try to show up LOL) and come for a fresh, brand new BEATING.

You will get CRUSHED.

Where do you come off?

ULTRA OWNS the Advanced one WORLD RECORD, one of our Dealers & friend Brad Eubank walked in and with (2) ULTRA 15's hit back to back a REAL 162.9, he did this he didn't stick the Mic in the port LMFAO.

Pick the type, SQ, SPL, SQL, whatever and you will get STOMPED.

"ULTRA WEAK" you say?

Well Mr. Poster child for Autism awareness, put up or shut up because unlike you and your impotent Posse, we actually achieve something other than shitting the bed and making excuses.

My ULTRA Charger will Run in the 9's while kicking your fat ass up and down the SQ lanes.

What will you do? RENT a car and put a system in it?

TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN.................... YOU WILL GET SMACKED UP.

TELL ME GUMP.

TELL ALL OF US YOU KEYBOARD COMMANDO.

TELL US SO WE CAN ALL WATCH........... If you think I won't come to your Trailer park and knock all the Elvis plates off your walls you can try to think again.

So where and when Mr. Tybo lice Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:53 am

Quad hit that at Nopi nats just when they changed over to 0-1000 yes TL
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:56 am

Kingsuv wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
he has lost 15lbs about ten more to go, he is thinking about MMA Training Shocked kind of hooked on it now.

Really 15? where? I think he has a bit more then 10 to go.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E10325W1M10515P28&Event_ID=10325
nope 10 more pounds puts him at a 225lbs perfect Twisted Evil

Sounds like sombody loves that teddybear type Embarassed
I like this pic better.
http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E8823W1M46049P14&Event_ID=8823
Hey thats today two years ago lol! still 54 on the dash 1000watts
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:58 am

What car was it in?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:00 pm

same car, Scrappy??
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:05 pm

Kingsuv wrote:
Look at this thug lean...... Gangsta!

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E8966W2M1171P31&Event_ID=8966

whatever happened to that caraudiopaycheck thing?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:09 pm

8675309 wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
Look at this thug lean...... Gangsta!

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E8966W2M1171P31&Event_ID=8966

whatever happened to that caraudiopaycheck thing?
No Mfg members joined from what i understood
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:51 pm

maybe 2009 i will bring it back??? was a great ideal lots of interest but no players very sad.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:03 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
he has lost 15lbs about ten more to go, he is thinking about MMA Training Shocked kind of hooked on it now.

Really 15? where? I think he has a bit more then 10 to go.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E10325W1M10515P28&Event_ID=10325
nope 10 more pounds puts him at a 225lbs perfect Twisted Evil

i really think we should get a ring at finals... i know people who could set up an event in omaha... i should see if they would be interested
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:08 pm

i think it would be great earn money for fallen members of Usaci or something ?? don't know if people want me in there, but Quad is Game
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:07 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
i think it would be great earn money for fallen members of Usaci or something ?? don't know if people want me in there, but Quad is Game

im sure there are plenty of people that say that too....
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:12 pm

Did I read this correctly..............Quad challenged Zach D. ? Oh wow , what a retard . I say that quad/kimbo calls out all of Usaci and there is only one class . Now that would be gangsta . lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:04 am

Ultrasubs wrote:
Yo Mr. HOOD, step off, get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go park your shizzell, or youll get the xtd-day in the gif-ney...LOL

NAME THE PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!

NAME THE PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It shouldn't be "Crunk" it should be Country chicken fried steak !!!!

Yo, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

Mike called you out and you want to piss me off?

MIKE is a nice guy............. He will STOMP YOUR SCORES WITH A SMILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what up Dog Balls?

WHERE......... WHERE..........

Oh, by the way nobody cares about the "Advanced numbers" because they actually exist !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know in "METH" land they don't hold up but next time you do a competition on the Planet Vulcan......... Doin WARP 2........ Tell Mr. Spock that we will be there too !!!!!!!!!!!!

In the Hood......... on the Hoooooooooooodddd, just because you watch DOLEMITE don't mean your HARD !!!!!!!!!

TOOL............ WHEN AND WHERE, anything else is not worth discussing.
BTW, I will send MIKE the ULTRA 18 or anything else he may need.

I got your name.......... I got you ASS..............

MAN REALLY I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART

YOU SIR ARE F U C K I N G AWSOME BRO. REALLY GIVE EM HELL
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:59 am

Lambros is definately a different guy. As a manufacture he makes a great product and offers great support. He also isn't afaid to say what he is thinking. Greek, from brooklyn Smile Not that we should hold that against him. You should check him out on the other site I keep telling you to visit more often. He is crazy when he goes off. Happy b-day btw Jimbo. Have a brownie for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:30 pm

I sure will sir...... He is a manufacterer.... THAT IS AWSOME, THAT IS THE KIND OF MANUFACTERER I COULD GET ALONG WITH..... Unless he is a philllly fan....OHHHHHHHHH LAWD... PLEASE NO
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:54 pm

I doubt that he is. You should really give him a call I think you would really like his product. Or give me a call I might be able to set you up with a test drive.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:59 pm

mschwitz wrote:
I doubt that he is. You should really give him a call I think you would really like his product. Or give me a call I might be able to set you up with a test drive.

Geez Mike I was gonna pull the sneak attack on Jimbo. He will be a beleiver! LOL I alredy put in a phone call to him. We'll see if he bites. You gotta know how to talk to Jimbo. I told him that his Ultra Sample would come with some special green tuning flakes! cheers
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:54 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
yeah we know Ultra told you too Suspect
they still have not stated if there going to show for Az event and beat Quad with there Sq car??

Please explain to me why Ultra would come out to AZ. Ultra is based out of NY. Mike's idea of meeting in the middle sounds more fair to me. Manu on Manu. Unless Crunk wants to meet up in South Carolina or something. More in Ultra land like AZ would be in Quad Groups neck of the woods. Either you get it on in your own areas and post numbers or STFU!

If you guys are concerned about using the same meter on the same day in the same place then meet up here in Spa City. I will pay for the USACi show. I'll call Ralph RIGHT NOW and pay for the show. B&K if necessary. Closer to equal distance and travel time for the both of you. Like Mike said. I know Ultra will do this because it is fair. If the Quad group makes excuses about travel then you need to get to work making money so you can afford to make the journey. Either way this discussion is OVER!

Put up your numbers here or there whatever. I have bigger fish to fry this close to finals and quite frankly I am growing bored of the Quad Groups rhetoric.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:24 am

jkrob21 wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
they still have not stated if there going to show for Az event and beat Quad with there Sq car??

Please explain to me why Ultra would come out to AZ. Ultra is based out of NY. Mike's idea of meeting in the middle sounds more fair to me. Manu on Manu. Unless Crunk wants to meet up in South Carolina or something. More in Ultra land like AZ would be in Quad Groups neck of the woods. Either you get it on in your own areas and post numbers or STFU!

If you guys are concerned about using the same meter on the same day in the same place then meet up here in Spa City. I will pay for the USACi show. I'll call Ralph RIGHT NOW and pay for the show. B&K if necessary. Closer to equal distance and travel time for the both of you. Like Mike said. I know Ultra will do this because it is fair. If the Quad group makes excuses about travel then you need to get to work making money so you can afford to make the journey. Either way this discussion is OVER!

Put up your numbers here or there whatever. I have bigger fish to fry this close to finals and quite frankly I am growing bored of the Quad Groups rhetoric.
go back and read the ultra rant on anywere any time and winning with a sq car??? and your boy Mike is on closer and he is the main one talking 147 this and that. Quad has been all the way to ATL to do Nopi Idbl&Usaci from Cali on a shoestring Bugget Ultra can't play that Game???
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:45 am

I think Ultra can play whatever game it wishes. Now the real question is will the Quad Group take on a challenge that does not require either party to travel half way across the nation to put up a number.

All BS aside. Will you accept Mikes original challenge or do you insist on a head to head meeting. If you must be at the same show with the same meter then I suggest that the Quad Group come up with the travel funds to meet here. I will pay for the show!! Just to get this sh!t over with and move on.

Don't try to twist this statement. It is plain and simple. Quite clear! I pay for the show, you show up and Ultra shows up or both alleged manus are BITCHED OUT!

Otherwise you guys go by Mikes original challenge and do a local show to put up a number. I AM hump I NG SICK of the BS you guys are talking in order to make excuses.

I should be at Jimbos birthday party enjoying some high times and blondes but instead I am here messin with you a s s holes and waiting for the USACi judge to come to my home for the night to hang out and have FUN before my show tomorrow. Yes I am willing to pay and host a show. Let us hear your next excuse.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:50 am

Can someone drop the banner on this double identity person. JK
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:57 am

TECH114 wrote:
Can someone drop the banner on this double identity person. JK

Trying to do just that.

Bring it don't sing it! Or STFU!!

Sounds funny coming form an SQ guy but what the hell.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:27 am

Guess they had to go beddy bye even though Cali is 2 hours behind me.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:08 am

lol
Back to top Go down
quadboxtheexcusepro

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:53 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

go back and read the ultra rant on anywere any time and winning with a sq car??? and your boy Mike is on closer and he is the main one talking 147 this and that. Quad has been all the way to ATL to do Nopi Idbl&Usaci from Cali on a shoestring Bugget Ultra can't play that Game???

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Internettoughguys
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:32 pm

Nice.............Nice..................

GET A LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm still wondering WHEN AND WHERE BIATCH...
Good thing being all HARD AND GANGSTE like yourself you ain't in the can otherwise they would be calling ya BimboSlice LMFAO. affraid
Back to top Go down
Brad Eubank

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:39 pm

wow, lammy has went nuts on you guys

Seriously though, when i first talked about using his subs at NOPI/IASCA last year with a short notice he was able to build some pretty loud subs. He shipped me 4 subs saturday delivery to my hotel at NOPI, and we dropped them in the car and they were loud. We carry the ultra subs at the store and they are stupid loud and sound great too, the best sounding sub I have ever used.

As for quad, when he did that number at NOPI year before last in 901-1800, we beat him by a couple of db and won the class. We also won the USAC class at NOPI in 07 using the ultra 15s with a 164 something I think
Back to top Go down
Brad Eubank

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:43 pm

oh and if Quad wants to talk I got a trooper thats ready to go just name the class
Back to top Go down
Brad Eubank

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:31 pm

[quote="KimboSlice2"]
Ultrasubs wrote:
like they tell meThis is Usaci no one here cares about your Lame advance numbers? if you want to go there Quad has place 3rd in the world 1st year out, and 2nd in the World 2nd year out! and all that personal attack stuff hmmm better go watch some utube and see what we can bring!

Um, yeah, Quad did a 50 something in Advance3 the same year we won advance2 with a 164! I did a 162.9 in Adv 1 just playing around. Quad really isnt loud,really
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:00 pm

[quote="Brad Eubank"]
KimboSlice2 wrote:
Ultrasubs wrote:
like they tell meThis is Usaci no one here cares about your Lame advance numbers? if you want to go there Quad has place 3rd in the world 1st year out, and 2nd in the World 2nd year out! and all that personal attack stuff hmmm better go watch some utube and see what we can bring!

Um, yeah, Quad did a 50 something in Advance3 the same year we won advance2 with a 164! I did a 162.9 in Adv 1 just playing around. Quad really isnt loud,really

LOL Welcome to the USACi forums Brad. Stick around and have some fun bro!
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:27 pm

meet half way at finals in omaha????? hows that sound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next