Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Vote_lcapULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Voting_barULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Vote_lcapULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Voting_barULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad crzyblondgrl drive state Audiopipe louisiana 2010 disc Johncarr crank kyle globe world broken finals contest stereo chef songs record build pics silence 80inches dollar records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............

Go down 
+32
Brad Eubank
Stingraysevenout
Corey J
iowan
Kingsuv
MADCPB
mschwitz
jkrob21
Moparbass28
quad box
memphis_yota
John Payton
Navi
Tub Asko
dbracer79
towboatbobby
zacdavis
Mr. Singh the Idiot
taz
S.L.A.B.
slumpinhonda
KimboSlice2
TECH114
quadboxtheexcusepro
HellRzR
ibbangin
Talonesi
Greg McCool
scionsoloxb
charlesestes
Ultrasubs
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Empty
PostSubject: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Tybo Tart's Lice Quote:

Dude don't speak with me anymore i think you already Proved you are a Poser and Ultra subs SUCK!!!!

Yo, Fruit cake, YOU don't even know me or my products.
Normally when a Moron goes out and talks trash it is because they are breaking a sweat, or they are just a TOOL............ I think your a bit of both.

Take what ever CRAP you want, take your CRAP to a "real" event (Try to show up LOL) and come for a fresh, brand new BEATING.

You will get CRUSHED.

Where do you come off?

ULTRA OWNS the Advanced one WORLD RECORD, one of our Dealers & friend Brad Eubank walked in and with (2) ULTRA 15's hit back to back a REAL 162.9, he did this he didn't stick the Mic in the port LMFAO.

Pick the type, SQ, SPL, SQL, whatever and you will get STOMPED.

"ULTRA WEAK" you say?

Well Mr. Poster child for Autism awareness, put up or shut up because unlike you and your impotent Posse, we actually achieve something other than shitting the bed and making excuses.

My ULTRA Charger will Run in the 9's while kicking your fat ass up and down the SQ lanes.

What will you do? RENT a car and put a system in it?

TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN.................... YOU WILL GET SMACKED UP.

TELL ME GUMP.

TELL ALL OF US YOU KEYBOARD COMMANDO.

TELL US SO WE CAN ALL WATCH........... If you think I won't come to your Trailer park and knock all the Elvis plates off your walls you can try to think again.

So where and when Mr. Tybo lice Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:09 pm

wow! what did i miss? do you need a hug friend? lol
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:10 pm

charlesestes wrote:
wow! what did i miss? do you need a hug friend? lol
X2 cheers
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:10 pm

I will have to say Brad is a GREAT guy! and he knows what hes doing!

to who ever you are talking about Tybo you got served!
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:13 pm

kimbo is who he is talking to
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 pm

oh aka quad. got ya!
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:14 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:17 pm

Talonesi wrote:
kimbo is who he is talking to

YUP, I'm looking for the "Rubber Gangsta" himself.
I was thinking on what would be a fitting name but DIM-BO did cross my mind Laughing
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:18 pm

this guy just went off lmfao
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:20 pm

Hey Dildo- Lice, you got my attention, where you at?
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:16 am

bump
Back to top Go down
quadboxtheexcusepro

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:10 am

HellRzR wrote:
bump

X2
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:16 am

TTT
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:36 am

Ultrasubs wrote:
Tybo Tart's Lice Quote:

Dude don't speak with me anymore i think you already Proved you are a Poser and Ultra subs SUCK!!!!

Yo, Fruit cake, YOU don't even know me or my products.
Normally when a Moron goes out and talks trash it is because they are breaking a sweat, or they are just a TOOL............ I think your a bit of both.

Take what ever CRAP you want, take your CRAP to a "real" event (Try to show up LOL) and come for a fresh, brand new BEATING.

You will get CRUSHED.

Where do you come off?

ULTRA OWNS the Advanced one WORLD RECORD, one of our Dealers & friend Brad Eubank walked in and with (2) ULTRA 15's hit back to back a REAL 162.9, he did this he didn't stick the Mic in the port LMFAO.

Pick the type, SQ, SPL, SQL, whatever and you will get STOMPED.

"ULTRA WEAK" you say?

Well Mr. Poster child for Autism awareness, put up or shut up because unlike you and your impotent Posse, we actually achieve something other than shitting the bed and making excuses.

My ULTRA Charger will Run in the 9's while kicking your fat ass up and down the SQ lanes.

What will you do? RENT a car and put a system in it?

TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN.................... YOU WILL GET SMACKED UP.

TELL ME GUMP.

TELL ALL OF US YOU KEYBOARD COMMANDO.

TELL US SO WE CAN ALL WATCH........... If you think I won't come to your Trailer park and knock all the Elvis plates off your walls you can try to think again.

So where and when Mr. Tybo lice Question Question Question Question
1st off i would like to say don't let a Poser sitting somewhere saying he can beat this or that but won't travel down to a Usaci show get you skined up on the House! you have been ran off of this site once before for jumping the Gun! if Ultra has the Sacks to show up at the Usaci event in Az already listed Quad/Crunk will be more than happy to give you a Big Loss! again we play in Mod 0-1000 watts or prostock 0-600
like they tell meThis is Usaci no one here cares about your Lame advance numbers? if you want to go there Quad has place 3rd in the world 1st year out, and 2nd in the World 2nd year out! and all that personal attack stuff hmmm better go watch some utube and see what we can bring!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:19 am

*raises hand*

what does "skined up on the House" mean? Can I get the cracka translation please?

Also.... this is the 2nd time I've seen mentions of "utube", which I can only assume is "Youtube"... would you mind posting some links to these videos. I mean, obviously you're proud of them, so share with the rest of the class?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:38 am

8675309 wrote:
*raises hand*

what does "skined up on the House" mean? Can I get the cracka translation please?

Also.... this is the 2nd time I've seen mentions of "utube", which I can only assume is "Youtube"... would you mind posting some links to these videos. I mean, obviously you're proud of them, so share with the rest of the class?
if your not from the Hood you would not know! you seem to maybe have some Bia's ??? i am not here to explain slang to you? or Dirty South Talk Laughing so lets keep it real, Spl shootout Quad vs Ultra Usaci event.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:46 am

apologies Mr. Hood.... nope, no Bia's here, but thanks for asking.

It's ALWAYS kept real, you don't have to worry your pretty little thug self bout that, aiight?!?!

and once again... Youtube vids?? Post em'.
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:18 am

haha
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:45 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
8675309 wrote:
*raises hand*

if your not from the Hood you would not know! you seem to maybe have some Bia's ??? i am not here to explain slang to you? or Dirty South Talk Laughing so lets keep it real, Spl shootout Quad vs Ultra Usaci event.

Slang? Dirty South Talk? Bltch don't come on here acting like "skined up on the house" is some real shlt. I know the streets, I work the hood, I know jive ass bltches like you. Your slang is only illiteracy and stupidity. You can tell a man apart by what he does, bltch ass h0es like yourself prove themselves by talkin smack all day with no action. now please do show us all up with some #'s its the only thing you can do to save face
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:30 am

Kuad you got called out and your split personality just fliped it around to make it look like you want something from him and said if he came to you you would stomp his ass , HE called you out , as he said put up a # he will beat it , its not that hard to understand , if u dont want to play just say no , dont flip Dung Pile around .
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:43 am

I want to see a pic of Quad and his boyfriend Kimbo...
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:45 am

S.L.A.B. wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
8675309 wrote:
*raises hand*

Slang? Dirty South Talk? Bltch don't come on here acting like "skined up on the house" is some real shlt. I know the streets, I work the hood, I know jive ass bltches like you. Your slang is only illiteracy and stupidity. You can tell a man apart by what he does, bltch ass h0es like yourself prove themselves by talkin smack all day with no action. now please do show us all up with some #'s its the only thing you can do to save face
Sorry Sir but you have no clue what so ever! and need to check into Facts! your so far off your in the Gulf!
Fact is there is a show date! next Ultra has not responed as of yet to show to Face us in the Lanes! i think they found that this is Usaci and your not going to hit that idbl number here!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Singh the Idiot
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mr. Singh the Idiot

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:34 pm

Ultra doesn't make an 18?
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:46 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
8675309 wrote:
*raises hand*

First off, LENORD, where do you live?

I live and work in the hood. Last year I got robbed at gunpoint, I ended up shooting him and he got away with nothing. True story there, not proud of it but its just the way it is around here. But I'm not sure how living in the hood has anything to do with making up slang.
You may think you live in the hood but somehow I doubt you do. Just because your neighborhood is low income doesn't mean it's "hood".

As for you giving this guy crap by saying "nobody here in USACi cares about your SQ score".........Lenord Lenord Lenord.......geez man, the guy is saying his SQ score is still louder than any number you've ever put up. He doesn't need to pull out an SPL car to beat you....that's pretty, well...uhhh......pretty funny.

Instead of pretending to be Kimbo you should work on puting that show together so you can promote your fiberglass boxes and Crunk subs.
You have talent in your fiberglass builds and I think you should put some effort into custom installs.
It's ok that your not a top SPL contender, not everybody is.
Each person has their niche, yours obviously isn't building world class SPL vehicles.

You try much to hard bud. I've said this to you a few times over the years but I'll reiterate in case you've forgotten.
Nobody here needs to get a World Record, or win a championship, or have the coolest car for respect, no no none of that stuff matters to us....what does matter Lenord is that we're all here for eachother in some fashion. Whether it be lending a hand in a build or helping a fellow competitor/friend through rough times....those are a few of the more important things that make us true members in USACi.
Most of us see through your wise cracks and gimmicks, we understand your only looking for some level of acceptance. I hope you realize ya don't have to "prove" anything in order for us to respect you.
I also hope you know, as quickly as we may jump at the chance to ridicule you at poke fun we're all just one phone call or PM away if you ever need something. We truly are here for you Lenord, your like our "special" little brother haha.

Now, stop makin stuff up, it doesn't make you any cooler. And stop with the boasting and bashing man. K dude?

Last edited by zacdavis on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:53 pm

Well said Zac.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:07 pm

zacdavis wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
8675309 wrote:
*raises hand*

Again how many ways do i have to say it??? my name is John want a last name look it up, Quads name I Leonard, which by the way you are miss spelling, next Gun Point, at one time in my Life that could have been me nuff said! don't woory about Quad/Crunk Business thats my job, i am not here to fuss with you or anyone else but there seem to be many that want to twist it to that point?

I live and work in the hood. Last year I got robbed at gunpoint, I ended up shooting him and he got away with nothing. True story there, not proud of it but its just the way it is around here. But I'm not sure how living in the hood has anything to do with making up slang.
You may think you live in the hood but somehow I doubt you do. Just because your neighborhood is low income doesn't mean it's "hood".

As for you giving this guy crap by saying "nobody here in USACi cares about your SQ score".........Lenord Lenord Lenord.......geez man, the guy is saying his SQ score is still louder than any number you've ever put up. He doesn't need to pull out an SPL car to beat you....that's pretty, well...uhhh......pretty funny.

Instead of pretending to be Kimbo you should work on puting that show together so you can promote your fiberglass boxes and Crunk subs.
You have talent in your fiberglass builds and I think you should put some effort into custom installs.
Each person has their niche, yours obviously isn't building world class SPL vehicles.

You try much to hard bud. I've said this to you a few times over the years but I'll reiterate in case you've forgotten.
Nobody here needs to get a World Record, or win a championship, or have the coolest car for respect, no no none of that stuff matters to us....what does matter Lenord is that we're all here for eachother in some fashion. Whether it be lending a hand in a build or helping a fellow competitor/friend through rough times....those are a few of the more important things that make us true members in USACi.
Most of us see through your wise cracks and gimmicks, we understand your only looking for some level of acceptance. I hope you realize ya don't have to "prove" anything in order for us to respect you.
I also hope you know, as quickly as we may jump at the chance to ridicule you at poke fun we're all just one phone call or PM away if you ever need something. We truly are here for you Lenord, your like our "special" little brother haha.

Now, stop main stuff up, it doesn't make you any cooler. And stop with the boasting and bashing man. K dude?
Again how many ways do i have to say it??? my name is John want a last name look it up, Quads name Is Leonard, which by the way you are miss spelling, next Gun Point, at one time in my Life that could have been me nuff said! don't woory about Quad/Crunk Business thats my job, i am not here to fuss with you or anyone else but there seem to be many that want to twist it to that point? and stay off the fact that there has been a show date and time listed that we are more than willing to show up and win at. don't worry about were Quad lives or were i live we have come a very long way! so never Question our backrounds and really Quads! he has many many Achievements for Country,State,his hood,Business,family,Sports and is still going, you need to mind your own Business and stay out of The Quad Groups.
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:31 pm

U just got the nasty side of New Yorkers. They don't back out. Hate to be U(kimo) right now.
Back to top Go down
Tub Asko
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tub Asko

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:31 pm

The RING! WE NEEDS IT! WE MUST HAS IT! THE RING!
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/cfmetal16/av-6122.jpg
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:02 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
zacdavis wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
8675309 wrote:
*raises hand*

Again how many ways do i have to say it??? my name is John want a last name look it up, Quads name I Leonard, which by the way you are miss spelling, next Gun Point, at one time in my Life that could have been me nuff said! don't woory about Quad/Crunk Business thats my job, i am not here to fuss with you or anyone else but there seem to be many that want to twist it to that point?

Now, stop main stuff up, it doesn't make you any cooler. And stop with the boasting and bashing man. K dude?
Again how many ways do i have to say it??? my name is John want a last name look it up, Quads name Is Leonard, which by the way you are miss spelling,

irony confused
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:10 pm

"miss spelling"
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. 293.spelling.tori.091007

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next