Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Vote_lcapULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Voting_barULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Vote_lcapULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Voting_barULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state world build records record songs chef kyle crank stereo broken Johncarr Audiopipe finals contest drive louisiana pics dollar globe 80inches disc silence 2010 crzyblondgrl quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............

Go down 
+32
Brad Eubank
Stingraysevenout
Corey J
iowan
Kingsuv
MADCPB
mschwitz
jkrob21
Moparbass28
quad box
memphis_yota
John Payton
Navi
Tub Asko
dbracer79
towboatbobby
zacdavis
Mr. Singh the Idiot
taz
S.L.A.B.
slumpinhonda
KimboSlice2
TECH114
quadboxtheexcusepro
HellRzR
ibbangin
Talonesi
Greg McCool
scionsoloxb
charlesestes
Ultrasubs
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tybo Tart's Lice Quote:

Dude don't speak with me anymore i think you already Proved you are a Poser and Ultra subs SUCK!!!!

Yo, Fruit cake, YOU don't even know me or my products.
Normally when a Moron goes out and talks trash it is because they are breaking a sweat, or they are just a TOOL............ I think your a bit of both.

Take what ever CRAP you want, take your CRAP to a "real" event (Try to show up LOL) and come for a fresh, brand new BEATING.

You will get CRUSHED.

Where do you come off?

ULTRA OWNS the Advanced one WORLD RECORD, one of our Dealers & friend Brad Eubank walked in and with (2) ULTRA 15's hit back to back a REAL 162.9, he did this he didn't stick the Mic in the port LMFAO.

Pick the type, SQ, SPL, SQL, whatever and you will get STOMPED.

"ULTRA WEAK" you say?

Well Mr. Poster child for Autism awareness, put up or shut up because unlike you and your impotent Posse, we actually achieve something other than shitting the bed and making excuses.

My ULTRA Charger will Run in the 9's while kicking your fat ass up and down the SQ lanes.

What will you do? RENT a car and put a system in it?

TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN.................... YOU WILL GET SMACKED UP.

TELL ME GUMP.

TELL ALL OF US YOU KEYBOARD COMMANDO.

TELL US SO WE CAN ALL WATCH........... If you think I won't come to your Trailer park and knock all the Elvis plates off your walls you can try to think again.

So where and when Mr. Tybo lice Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:01 pm

8675309 wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
Hey Navi i am out on my way to the Gym again, you still don't know about that huh??? lol

Nah, he's too busy with a good paying job, new house, Awesome wife, gorgeous kid, and enjoying friends and family.

I'm sure you're hurting his feelings dude... Rolling Eyes

^ I dont know how she reads my mind but she does Wink
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:04 pm

8675309 wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
Hey Navi i am out on my way to the Gym again, you still don't know about that huh??? lol

Nah, he's too busy with a good paying job, new house, Awesome wife, gorgeous kid, and enjoying friends and family.

I'm sure you're hurting his feelings dude... Rolling Eyes
yeah sound like a future Heartattack case? it's good the wife and kids will get all that new stuff really fast Wink
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:18 pm

you done working out already? most be swooooolll
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:19 pm

You ride quads ass about that spare tire he carries around everyday? not exactly running for mr universe last i saw.
Back to top Go down
quadboxtheexcusepro

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:46 pm

quadboxtheexcusepro wrote:
No it should be kimbo "spooning" quad
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Navi wrote:
You ride quads ass about that spare tire he carries around everyday? not exactly running for mr universe last i saw.
he has lost 15lbs about ten more to go, he is thinking about MMA Training Shocked kind of hooked on it now.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Still haven't answered my question.
Back to top Go down
S.L.A.B.
S.L.A.B.

Number of posts : 571
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:00 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Navi wrote:
he has lost 15lbs about ten more to go, he is thinking about MMA Training Shocked kind of hooked on it now.

lol... man when do you stop? its as if you've been locked in a closet for months with nothing but a pic of quad (yourself), some xtc and a laptop
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:05 pm

I tried to warn that it would get ugly when they brought the manu name into things. Too late apparently the damage has been done and Ultra is on the hunt!Shocked

EDIT: I got post number 69!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:59 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
U just got the nasty side of New Yorkers. They don't back out. Hate to be U(kimo) right now.

Dennis, Lambros was being very nice because he understands he is on a PUBLIC forum. You should see him pissed!
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:53 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
dbracer79 wrote:
U just got the nasty side of New Yorkers. They don't back out. Hate to be U(kimo) right now.

Dennis, Lambros was being very nice because he understands he is on a PUBLIC forum. You should see him pissed!

x2
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:54 pm

Mr. Singh the Idiot wrote:
Ultra doesn't make an 18?

pm me or Ultra subs for info on them. They are around Smile
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Since I'm tired of retyping the same thing or and over and Quad and his learning/reading disability can't understand what I've written and what my challenge is I'll stay out of this one for now.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:00 pm

yeah we know Ultra told you too Suspect
they still have not stated if there going to show for Az event and beat Quad with there Sq car??
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:05 pm

As like before, my wife already beat your spl score this season. When you give me another number to beat I will start building. I have no reason to drive and build for a show you won't be at. This is really simple to understand. I'll even type slow so you can understand.

1. You put up another number in usaci (hopefully something a little higher this time)

2. I have two weeks to beat it. As for the traveling you have to do to make a show. I will travel and have a show the same distance from my house to make that part fair as well.

Loser out of Usaci.

Yes or no?
Back to top Go down
MADCPB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MADCPB

Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:30 pm

I would like to say, Having the psych patients on the forum has made it very enjoyable to me. My backward cracker ass is learning so much. I can't wait until we as a group get to meet them in person at finals. Are there anyother split personalities that we haven't met yet.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:58 am

mschwitz wrote:
As like before, my wife already beat your spl score this season. When you give me another number to beat I will start building. I have no reason to drive and build for a show you won't be at. This is really simple to understand. I'll even type slow so you can understand.

1. You put up another number in usaci (hopefully something a little higher this time)

2. I have two weeks to beat it. As for the traveling you have to do to make a show. I will travel and have a show the same distance from my house to make that part fair as well.

Loser out of Usaci.

Yes or no?
we don't see were you have beat a 158.4 db in which Quad has done in his class, you can't beat his two year number yet alone his new upcoming number???

Last edited by KimboSlice2 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:18 am

This should give you a clue two years ago this month Quad 3x Drag http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E8762W1M46049P3&Event_ID=8762

a few months later Nopi Nats Usaci 3x 158.4 in the kick!
now wait and see????
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:59 am

how was that a 58.4????
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:17 am

Not wasting time repeating myself again. Punked you once, that's enough for me. See you at finals....wait no I won't I'll be there, as usual you'll be at home thinking of new excuses.
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:58 am

Yo Mr. HOOD, step off, get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go park your shizzell, or youll get the xtd-day in the gif-ney...LOL

NAME THE PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!

NAME THE PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It shouldn't be "Crunk" it should be Country chicken fried steak !!!!

Yo, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

Mike called you out and you want to piss me off?

MIKE is a nice guy............. He will STOMP YOUR SCORES WITH A SMILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what up Dog Balls?

WHERE......... WHERE..........

Oh, by the way nobody cares about the "Advanced numbers" because they actually exist !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know in "METH" land they don't hold up but next time you do a competition on the Planet Vulcan......... Doin WARP 2........ Tell Mr. Spock that we will be there too !!!!!!!!!!!!

In the Hood......... on the Hoooooooooooodddd, just because you watch DOLEMITE don't mean your HARD !!!!!!!!!

TOOL............ WHEN AND WHERE, anything else is not worth discussing.
BTW, I will send MIKE the ULTRA 18 or anything else he may need.

I got your name.......... I got you ASS..............
Back to top Go down
MADCPB
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MADCPB

Number of posts : 180

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:23 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
This should give you a clue two years ago this month Quad 3x Drag http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E8762W1M46049P3&Event_ID=8762

a few months later Nopi Nats Usaci 3x 158.4 in the kick!
now wait and see????

Yes this shows alot. You are not from the Hood. No one from the hood would be caught dead with that hat.
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:12 am

Nothing says "Gangsta" Like this picture here.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E8762W1M46049P20&Event_ID=8762

No need to waste time getting this tool to finals, he can't even make it to local shows let alone finals.

Mr.144..... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.diabloaudiotechnologies.com
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:39 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:

Really 15? where? I think he has a bit more then 10 to go.

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E10325W1M10515P28&Event_ID=10325
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:43 am

Ultrasubs wrote:
Yo Mr. HOOD, step off, get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go park your shizzell, or youll get the xtd-day in the gif-ney...LOL

NAME THE PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!

NAME THE PLACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It shouldn't be "Crunk" it should be Country chicken fried steak !!!!

Yo, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS.

Mike called you out and you want to piss me off?

MIKE is a nice guy............. He will STOMP YOUR SCORES WITH A SMILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what up Dog Balls?

WHERE......... WHERE..........

Oh, by the way nobody cares about the "Advanced numbers" because they actually exist !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know in "METH" land they don't hold up but next time you do a competition on the Planet Vulcan......... Doin WARP 2........ Tell Mr. Spock that we will be there too !!!!!!!!!!!!

In the Hood......... on the Hoooooooooooodddd, just because you watch DOLEMITE don't mean your HARD !!!!!!!!!

TOOL............ WHEN AND WHERE, anything else is not worth discussing.
BTW, I will send MIKE the ULTRA 18 or anything else he may need.

I got your name.......... I got you ASS..............
We and Usaci already named the time and place??? you guys have Done Nothing but just type!!!
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:45 am

Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:45 am

Kingsuv wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?Image=E10325W1M10515P28&Event_ID=10325
nope 10 more pounds puts him at a 225lbs perfect Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kingsuv
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Kingsuv

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:48 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Kingsuv wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

nope 10 more pounds puts him at a 225lbs perfect Twisted Evil

Sounds like sombody loves that teddybear type Embarassed

Last edited by Kingsuv on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:48 am

Leonard,
When did you do that 158.4, that was at Nopi? If it was an actual number that was at an event i'm impressed. Thats a good score man. Keep up the good work.
This was on the new term lab right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next