Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Vote_lcapULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Voting_barULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Vote_lcapULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Voting_barULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build records chef record 80inches contest louisiana globe kyle world disc state pics songs quad stereo broken crzyblondgrl finals Audiopipe silence dollar 2010 crank Johncarr drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............

Go down 
+32
Brad Eubank
Stingraysevenout
Corey J
iowan
Kingsuv
MADCPB
mschwitz
jkrob21
Moparbass28
quad box
memphis_yota
John Payton
Navi
Tub Asko
dbracer79
towboatbobby
zacdavis
Mr. Singh the Idiot
taz
S.L.A.B.
slumpinhonda
KimboSlice2
TECH114
quadboxtheexcusepro
HellRzR
ibbangin
Talonesi
Greg McCool
scionsoloxb
charlesestes
Ultrasubs
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Tybo Tart's Lice Quote:

Dude don't speak with me anymore i think you already Proved you are a Poser and Ultra subs SUCK!!!!

Yo, Fruit cake, YOU don't even know me or my products.
Normally when a Moron goes out and talks trash it is because they are breaking a sweat, or they are just a TOOL............ I think your a bit of both.

Take what ever CRAP you want, take your CRAP to a "real" event (Try to show up LOL) and come for a fresh, brand new BEATING.

You will get CRUSHED.

Where do you come off?

ULTRA OWNS the Advanced one WORLD RECORD, one of our Dealers & friend Brad Eubank walked in and with (2) ULTRA 15's hit back to back a REAL 162.9, he did this he didn't stick the Mic in the port LMFAO.

Pick the type, SQ, SPL, SQL, whatever and you will get STOMPED.

"ULTRA WEAK" you say?

Well Mr. Poster child for Autism awareness, put up or shut up because unlike you and your impotent Posse, we actually achieve something other than shitting the bed and making excuses.

My ULTRA Charger will Run in the 9's while kicking your fat ass up and down the SQ lanes.

What will you do? RENT a car and put a system in it?

TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN.................... YOU WILL GET SMACKED UP.

TELL ME GUMP.

TELL ALL OF US YOU KEYBOARD COMMANDO.

TELL US SO WE CAN ALL WATCH........... If you think I won't come to your Trailer park and knock all the Elvis plates off your walls you can try to think again.

So where and when Mr. Tybo lice Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tim Schaffer
Above Average Contributor
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:16 pm

whats up brad..... will we see you in usaci any this year??? and btw thanks again for eveything last year... one hell of a guy
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:24 pm

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE WE GOT 'TARTS & GAY'S LOL.

Hey Kim-dildo-lice AHHHHH, what ever the F*** your name is......

Looking at your latest numbers that you posted......... All anybody has to do to PUNK YOO is drill a hole in their muffler !!!!!!!!

What a joke, this is FUNNY because you ran your "trap" and you got nothing to back it up. NOTHING.

Go back to where you came from, find out who your father is, then get some ULTRA gear if you want to do anything other than SH*T.
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:27 pm

Ultrasubs wrote:

Looking at your latest numbers that you posted......... All anybody has to do to PUNK YOO is drill a hole in their muffler !!!!!!!!

What a joke, this is FUNNY because you ran your "trap" and you got nothing to back it up. NOTHING.

Go back to where you came from, find out who your father is, then get some ULTRA gear if you want to do anything other than SH*T.
Wow , this guys hilarious ............
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:30 pm

Nice Avatar Corey...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:33 pm

Ultrasubs wrote:

What does that mean, "Go back to where you came from"?
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:41 pm

You always try to stir up some chit "nice" , let quad/kimbo figure it out . He is being funny , these 2 have been at it for awhile , you know that ! Sit back and watch from the sideline and laugh your ace off at both of em . Quit trying to read into things
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:42 pm

so are these subs loud or just sq subs or what
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:51 pm

Corey J wrote:
You always try to stir up some chit "nice" , let quad/kimbo figure it out . He is being funny , these 2 have been at it for awhile , you know that ! Sit back and watch from the sideline and laugh your ace off at both of em . Quit trying to read into things
I asked for an explanation that's all. Don't start with me please.
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:08 pm

Nice wrote:
Ultrasubs wrote:

What does that mean, "Go back to where you came from"?
maybe thay should try some of them there RD subs and amps i hear they are the hee haw but what do i know im just a dumb hillbilly........ from los angeles. that lives in a mobile home in the sticks now...... and only has 3 teeth..... and drives a jacked up 4x4 with cb antennas.... and no muffler... and a rusty camaro with big back tires.. lifes a garden... dig it.....

just thought i wouldpost a worthless post on a worthless thread... hop sanman lauged at it atleast lol...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:09 pm

go back to where ure from probly means the other forum cause you dont seem to be wanted on this one

ahhh you wanted to hear what some racial b/s
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:11 pm

Nice wrote:
Corey J wrote:
I asked for an explanation that's all. Don't start with me please.
Im sorry sir ............ lol!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:15 pm

sanman wrote:
go back to where ure from probly means the other forum cause you dont seem to be wanted on this one

Sanman, this is very possible but why don't WE let him respond.
I do like your explanation though.
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:36 am

Nice wrote:
sanman wrote:

WELL.................. Kiboterslice, is from the "HOOD", see he is a "SHOOTER", a "KILLA" (according to his earlier posts) and is the modern day version ............ of say ............ VANNILA ICE. All talk and no GAME.
I have no idea what color he is or do I care.
A BIGMOUTH smack talkers come in many shapes & sizes.

"GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM"

translation: That means to the MENTAL INSTITUTION THAT MISTAKENLY LET YOU OUT.

If you think that I was pullin the "Color Card" then you are MISTAKEN.
I'm Greek, there are many Italians in this country, many Germans in this country, many others as well and BLACK PEOPLE WERE HERE ( In the USA) LONGER THAN MOST OF "US others" unless your family came on the Mayflower, so in short I think color means NOTHING, Colin Powell is WHITE in my book because he talks to fast, like other "white" people, except from my Southern/ Midwest friends.

Born and raised in NY, I have been doing the Wu-Tang clan's cars for over 17 years.

I , as well as other people DO NOT appreciate the RACIAL interpretation if that is what you got from that.

If that is NOT what you got from that, cool but I think we are all big enough people to stay away from RACIAL BS.

BTW, OBAMA SUCKS..............Just my opinion if you think I'm trying to be nice but I do not fool around with RACE, I have many, many African American friends and I AM PREJUDICE, I HATE EVERYBODY EQUALLY, even Greeks that come in and do not talk English.

On the list of who sucks besides Obama?

KIMDILDO he should have SHUT HIS MOUTH and not attack people he does not know or never heard about.
Want to BASH product, I didn't bash and never will somebody's interpetation of what they like............. GOD BLESS AMERICA, it is a free country.
I do however will go straight for the throat if somebody attacks me personally, or my friends like John Roberts and Mike Schwitz.

THANKS and I hope I clarified things for you.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:41 am

I don't know what you are rambling about but I think guys named Constantine suck and Greek pizza is not as good as Italian pizza.
I live in the Northeast also.
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:47 am

Nice wrote:
I don't know what you are rambling about but I think guys named Constantine suck and Greek pizza is not as good as Italian pizza.
I live in the Northeast also.
I AGREE, Greeks make Souvlaki.......... Not Pizza, Greeks like GOATS before Women, my ramble is insane...... agreed but I don't dee color, I see PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:50 am

Ultrasubs wrote:
Nice wrote:
sanman wrote:

WELL.................. Kiboterslice, is from the "HOOD", see he is a "SHOOTER", a "KILLA" (according to his earlier posts) and is the modern day version ............ of say ............ VANNILA ICE. All talk and no GAME.
I have no idea what color he is or do I care.
A BIGMOUTH smack talkers come in many shapes & sizes.

"GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM"

translation: That means to the MENTAL INSTITUTION THAT MISTAKENLY LET YOU OUT.

If you think that I was pullin the "Color Card" then you are MISTAKEN.
I'm Greek, there are many Italians in this country, many Germans in this country, many others as well and BLACK PEOPLE WERE HERE ( In the USA) LONGER THAN MOST OF "US others" unless your family came on the Mayflower, so in short I think color means NOTHING, Colin Powell is WHITE in my book because he talks to fast, like other "white" people, except from my Southern/ Midwest friends.

Born and raised in NY, I have been doing the Wu-Tang clan's cars for over 17 years.

I , as well as other people DO NOT appreciate the RACIAL interpretation if that is what you got from that.

If that is NOT what you got from that, cool but I think we are all big enough people to stay away from RACIAL BS.

BTW, OBAMA SUCKS..............Just my opinion if you think I'm trying to be nice but I do not fool around with RACE, I have many, many African American friends and I AM PREJUDICE, I HATE EVERYBODY EQUALLY, even Greeks that come in and do not talk English.

On the list of who sucks besides Obama?

KIMDILDO he should have SHUT HIS MOUTH and not attack people he does not know or never heard about.
Want to BASH product, I didn't bash and never will somebody's interpetation of what they like............. GOD BLESS AMERICA, it is a free country.
I do however will go straight for the throat if somebody attacks me personally, or my friends like John Roberts and Mike Schwitz.

THANKS and I hope I clarified things for you.
Wow sounds like this guy is on that stuff being sold on the corner. What a Crack Baby!
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:55 am

Where did you come from?
Your village called, their IDIOT is missing RLMFAO.

Didn't I tell you to SHUT UP until you show up at an event?
Didn't anybody tell you?
WHERE..........WHERE ????

CRACK, you must have smoked it when you read the SPL numbers that your bragging about **OR** you read it upside down !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:58 am

Im telling you guys right now... This guy^^^^^^^^^^^^ Is f u c k i n g awsome and i will make it my life long goal to meet him one day.. And hell with an attitude like he has i would run his product one day just cause if its half anything like his personality it would KILL IN SPL AS WELL. You sir are right on like ive said before.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:00 am

Man you talk real big can't wait to see you at Sema Ces or somewere to see you back up that talk, by the way you open the box now, hope you can handle are new ULTra sucks ads soon to run!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:05 am

Quad Bountys are back Beat Ultra Subs with Quad/Crunk and get Paid $$$$$

Because we know Ultra Sucks we are willing to pay to show it!!!!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:09 am

You are about to loose a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:10 am

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Im telling you guys right now... This guy^^^^^^^^^^^^ Is f u c k i n g awsome and i will make it my life long goal to meet him one day.. And hell with an attitude like he has i would run his product one day just cause if its half anything like his personality it would KILL IN SPL AS WELL. You sir are right on like ive said before.

Thanks Jimbo,

I heard VERY good things about you too. One of these days I'm sure we will meet.
I'm sorry you are seeing my in "NUT MODE" but some people should really talk about other things.
Email me sometime and I will send you back some ULTRA info.

The new products that are not on our (lame) web site include the ULTRA A10, which is now shipping along with the A12 & A15.
Soon the ULTRA 8 along with our two amplifiers and revised ULTRA 10 and ULTRA 12.

I take great pride in providing the best products I possibly could and do it t a fair price.

Just for the record: My products are 100% SQ but t engineered and built the right way there is no reason why products can't do SPL as well.
When people say that it can't be done, they should listen to John Roberts truck or Mike Scwitz's cars.

Thanks for getting a laugh out of me going nut's in this creep........... All I could say is "he started it". LOL.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:17 am

Sounds good. Bye no means appologize to me. You will find i like seeing ppl speak up and tell ppl how they really feel. I think everyone should be this way, but most know im retarded and waiting on my check ... lol Really its good to see and i love seeing it from a manufacturer. In my eyes its awsome .

John has told a little here and there and maybe do a little testing with him sometime and see, good things keep it up bro.
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:20 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:

Hey fruity, HELL............. I would pay YOU money just to get a good laugh !!!!

I do have a sense of humor !!!!!!!!!

.............. Wait.........Wait............ Oh, I forgot to mention, besides the CAB you took from the Airport, what cars at SEMA were running your gear?
...............Oh I forgot to mention, we were at SEMA for the last two years !!!!!

............ FUNNY, I didn't see you there, a "Short Bus" with your CREW coming out with little Helmets on is hard to miss !!!!!!!!!!!!
I tell you what.................. Let's start a VOTE to send somebody in THIS forum a pair of your 12's and I will send them a set of mine along with an ARC Audio 4000SE and they could use YOUR box design for my set as well.

Which ever TEAM wins gets to keep the 4000se valued at $3500.00 .

So what's it gonna be SUCKA ?????????????????

If you lose............ when you lose............. I mean your used to losing all you will have to do is just keep your HELMET on.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:56 am

we will be going to and posting on many forum sites for Ultra Horror stories anyone with a paypal account and sales slip from a Ulltra Dealer will be paid for the info, We will also purchase some Ultra products to have tested head to head against Quad/Crunk Products results posted on our website.

P.S. Quad will have a video recorder at Sema Ces or were ever we meet this guy to see him talk big to me KimboSlice2
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:57 am

TECH114 wrote:
You are about to loose a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
i can Afford it!!!! and they will loose far more than us!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:07 am

Ultrasubs wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

Hey fruity, HELL............. I would pay YOU money just to get a good laugh !!!!

I do have a sense of humor !!!!!!!!!

.............. Wait.........Wait............ Oh, I forgot to mention, besides the CAB you took from the Airport, what cars at SEMA were running your gear?
...............Oh I forgot to mention, we were at SEMA for the last two years !!!!!

............ FUNNY, I didn't see you there, a "Short Bus" with your CREW coming out with little Helmets on is hard to miss !!!!!!!!!!!!
I tell you what.................. Let's start a VOTE to send somebody in THIS forum a pair of your 12's and I will send them a set of mine along with an ARC Audio 4000SE and they could use YOUR box design for my set as well.

Which ever TEAM wins gets to keep the 4000se valued at $3500.00 .

So what's it gonna be SUCKA ?????????????????

If you lose............ when you lose............. I mean your used to losing all you will have to do is just keep your HELMET on.
WOW!! you messed up player!!!! Kimbo saids he is cutting a live Chicken for you in the morning, do you know what that means??? yeah you play on his backround now you are going to have some very Bad Luck for a long time! you pick the wrong bro to play with and yes i will ready to shot video of you and Kimbo Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:14 am

hmmm just looked at your site and you have a Monster Sub?? i think i need to check with the lawyers we have had that name for years now????
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:17 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
we will be going to and posting on many forum sites for Ultra Horror stories anyone with a paypal account and sales slip from a Ulltra Dealer will be paid for the info, We will also purchase some Ultra products to have tested head to head against Quad/Crunk Products results posted on our website.

P.S. Quad will have a video recorder at Sema Ces or were ever we meet this guy to see him talk big to me KimboSlice2

NO............NO.......... NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you going to do ?????????

PLEASE NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you are going to do you BAD GUY !!!!!!!!!!!

Your going to get some ULTRA woofers and switch the dust covers with yours !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF you want to make us LOOK REAL BAD, that is the WORST thing you could do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take our dust cover and put it on whatever SH*T you run.

OK, you do know that this is a PUBLIC Website.............. you do know that this could be used as a reference..............

You were asked to COMPETE after you attacked me and my products personally.

That's all well and good.

Either you accept the challenge or you SHUT UP.

If you Slander my products in any shape way or form, in a forum, print or otherwise, I will sue the Gold teeth out of your mouth.

Whats wrong? Can't accept a FAIR challenge from a neutral party?

In my opinion you should be BANNED and sent back to Ferenginar.
Don't you want a FREE 4000SE?
What are you worried about, my products SUCK don't they ?

Please call some of our customers .......... call some of our dealers, they are on our web-site and STEAL them from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You................... YOU............... YOU ARE OWNED !!!!!!!!!!!

Horror stories, let me paint a picture for you........... An Abortion that lived !!!!!!!!!!!!! Your family Doctor should have been SUED.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:21 am

you need to check public records with Quad he just saw that Monster sub listing you can bet when we see one in a shop we Sue Them and You!!! get ready to come out of Pocket!!! and again your so called dealer attack Quad 1st
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............   ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice .............. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ULTRA answer Tybo "The Tart" Lice ..............
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next