Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Vote_lcapDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Voting_barDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Vote_lcapDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Voting_barDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence quad finals Johncarr contest world 80inches crank drive build records 2010 crzyblondgrl songs louisiana dollar Audiopipe chef stereo globe state kyle broken record disc pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!

Go down 
+20
nomad40
Matt_Richard
sanman
MHLY01
SQHoffman
csuflyboy
txcomp
blkaudi
Stingraysevenout
OnYrMrk
jkrob21
jayhawkblk
emperorjj1
Rick Sellers
tijuana_no
SQ-LS400
dlechner
MAGNATUDE
jsketoe
Chris's Studio Civic
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

We have now secured a date for our Invitational SQ Tournament! It will be Labor Day weekend this coming August! It will be a two day event with USACI SQ classes being judged on Saturday, and an invitational round of 25 on Sunday. This will be done much like the Perry show in the past. We will have an all-star cast of judges unlike any assembled in recent years. Automatic bids to finals will be awarded to the top three in each winning class. Other special prizes are in the works for the winner of the round of 25, Best of Show, and winner of each class for the USACI SQ show. Anyone who would like an invitation will not be denied....please IM me your address and you will receive one. This is a show you will not want to miss. Oh, by the way the location for the show will be at Car Toys in Tulsa, OK.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:03 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
my brother.....don't forget the brownies!

And the Kool-Aid to wash them down with! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:22 am

You suck John....LOL Will do Chris christmas time is back in College Station for a few months ..... woohoo
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:08 am

jayhawkblk wrote:
emperorjj1 wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:
I'll remind ya Marquies. I've seen pics of the bimmer from CES on another forum. Looks good bro! Kinda makes me glad I don't compete in consumer.LOL

the rainbow car?

Yes the rainbow car

aww i loved the sound of it... got to talk quite a bit about it to the rainbow/morel rep
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:16 pm

[quote="emperorjj1"]
jayhawkblk wrote:
emperorjj1 wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:
I'll remind ya Marquies. I've seen pics of the bimmer from CES on another forum. Looks good bro! Kinda makes me glad I don't compete in consumer.LOL

the rainbow car?

Yes the rainbow car

I am glad you enjoyed it. That was before tuned it. eq was set flat and center not playing. I am hoping I will be able to compete with some of these jugernots in my class this year. Last year i tied for 3rd in my class so this year would like to win or atleast move up to second. So I guess this show will be a great test for my car.
Back to top Go down
blkaudi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:57 am

I too will be making the drive to Tulsa for this show. Sounds like finals before the finals. I will have a new setup in my car for the 2008 season. As of now its all in pieces. I look forward to seeing many of you.

Eric Riley
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:02 am

[quote="jayhawkblk"]
emperorjj1 wrote:
jayhawkblk wrote:
emperorjj1 wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:

the rainbow car?

Yes the rainbow car

I am glad you enjoyed it. That was before tuned it. eq was set flat and center not playing. I am hoping I will be able to compete with some of these jugernots in my class this year. Last year i tied for 3rd in my class so this year would like to win or atleast move up to second. So I guess this show will be a great test for my car.

ya thats what the guy i was talking to was saying... hopefully i can get my car done and test the waters with sq soon
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Great to hear from so many of you guys. Please keep sending me info if you want to come. This will be the biggest SQ show in years.
Back to top Go down
MAGNATUDE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MAGNATUDE

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Great to hear from so many of you guys. Please keep sending me info if you want to come. This will be the biggest SQ show in years.

Is your parking lot going to be big enough for a huge show like this ?
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 9:38 pm

Heck...there's plenty of parking near-by...we can go back to the days of driving through the lanes and put the lanes at CarToys.
I have a lot on the north end of town (by the Flying J) if someone needs to stow a trailer or truck and/or trailer.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 12:11 am

I think the mall has plenty of space right across from CarToys. That is where we used to park when there were shows, and when it was our time to be judged, we would drive into the lanes, shut off the car and go to work.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone again as well. This will be a hoot and I am really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:02 am

It is going to be awesome. Some details that have come out:

It will be Usaci Regional Event

It will also be an I A S C A double point event. We are adding this to raise attendance for the SQ Cars. Also The judges who will be judging the Invitational round are all I A S C A Certified. This will truly bring the best from both orgs out. That is our goal with this event. Assemble the largest group of SQ cars in the last 7 years.

Both orgs event will take place on saturday. The invitational round will be on sunday. we will invite the top 3 from each class of both orgs. The rules judging will be as follows:

USACI install rules
I A S C A sound rules

NO RTA!

There will be three pairs of judges and score from all three will be averaged together to get the entry's composite score.

Perspective Judges

Tim Goudy
Chris Owens
Melissa Owens
Doug Winker
Nick Wingate Confirmed
Dale Fontenot Confirmed
James Feltenberger Confirmed

James Feltenberger will be the head judge for Sunday.
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:32 pm

I was in until I researched the date. I will be in Milwaukee from Aug 27 thru Sep 1. I thought the show was going to be on the following weekend. Sorry bout that.. Can't get out of the Milwaukee commitment...

That is going to be an all star cast of judges at this event. I haven't judged with some of those guys in YEARS. Unless they have changed drastically, I'd say whoever is competing better bring their A game with them or they are going to get a rude awakening from that staff...
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:54 pm

wow...awesome judging staff!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:17 pm

One minor change, there will not be an I A S C A event at the show. There was some scheduling issues that could not be overcome. The judging staff is a lock

Chris and Melissa Owens
Dale Fontenot
Doug Winker
Nick Wingate
James Feltenberger

laters
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:08 am

sounds awsome
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 4:31 pm

There will be prize money for places 1-10, and I mean big prize money. This show will be different than any before or after.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:02 pm

Evil or Very Mad I think you might wait on the brownies till after the show chris- last time you had them before a show you were a bit on the affraid side Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MAGNATUDE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MAGNATUDE

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:26 am

If this show gets to be as big as that one famous show from years past, humbly known as 'Perry', we may just have to call this show with a single name from now on as.....

..................Tulsa!
Back to top Go down
csuflyboy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:58 pm

Robyn and I will be there! Thanks for putting this on - it sounds like it's going to be an awesome show! Please send any/all registration documents: mhall913@gmail.com

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:57 pm

MAGNATUDE wrote:
If this show gets to be as big as that one famous show from years past, humbly known as 'Perry', we may just have to call this show with a single name from now on as.....

..................Tulsa!

funny!!!!!!but,just today i was mentioning this show to someone and they couldn't recognized it .Until i mention it was in tulsa and the person answer "oh yeah ! i now that show ,it'll be the biggest sq show of the year"
Back to top Go down
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:11 am

One minor change, there will not be an I A S C A event at the show. There was some scheduling issues that could not be overcome. The judging staff is a lock

Chris and Melissa Owens
Dale Fontenot
Doug Winker
Nick Wingate
James Feltenberger

laters

Chris, with the exception of Chris Owens, who are you bringing to judge install?? All of the other judges on that list tend to be known as "sound" judges and not "install" judges. You could bring Biggs, Treibel(sp) and Fukuda in to judge install and REALLY scare the he!! out of some people!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:14 pm

biggs can't because JBL is sponsoring the event. Maybe Larry could do it. Might Call Wilson up as well. Fukuda is also possible. We will see.
Back to top Go down
SQHoffman

Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:44 am

Hi Ive been lurking for a long time and got a couple of questions…

I’m just getting my feet wet in SQ and I have two cars I plain to compete with, one set up for Brand Z (street install I don't think it will do Usaci) and my Daly driver for Meca/ Usaci Q. Can I bring both and try and qualify with the Meca/Usaci Q to get me points towards finals in Q and if I’m really lucky and make it to Sunday run my Brand Z car it’s install is nicer?

Thanks for putting this show on! it's going to be great!
Back to top Go down
SQHoffman

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:46 am

Why did does my posts say Brand Z?
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:51 am

thats a filtered word... so every time u type it in the board changes it to brand z.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:53 am

sure you can
Back to top Go down
SQHoffman

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:34 pm

sure you can

I can just do the Top 25 with my other car if I qualify with my Daily Driver in Q?
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:38 pm

You will have to place in the top 3 of which ever class you have entered to qualify for the round of 30. There will be a few at large bids that will be decided by the judging staff.
Back to top Go down
SQHoffman

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:49 pm

You will have to place in the top 3 of which ever class you have entered to qualify for the round of 30. There will be a few at large bids that will be decided by the judging staff.

I'm really bad at this forum thing.

what I mean is...

car #1 runs Saturday in usaci and gets to the top 30 round.
Car #2 runs the Sunday top 30 cus its install is nicer?
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:12 pm

Sorry, bro. Whichever car makes the the cut is the one the judges will expect to see in the round. If you want to enter both car in the sat event, then maybe they both make it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next