Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Who woudl attend? Vote_lcapWho woudl attend? Voting_barWho woudl attend? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Who woudl attend? Vote_lcapWho woudl attend? Voting_barWho woudl attend? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
world 2010 kyle dollar globe drive quad broken finals records silence 80inches pics songs louisiana state stereo Audiopipe crank record chef Johncarr disc crzyblondgrl contest build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Who woudl attend?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
splwoman

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Who woudl attend? Empty
PostSubject: Who woudl attend?   Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:31 pm

I wanted to post this to see who would be interested. Tim & I are thinking about putting on a show toward the end of Oct maybe the beginning of Nov. The show will be a 2X Brand X event. I have already talked with Michael Ramey about making it a USACi event and he seems pretty cool about bringing USACI into this great cause. It will be a TOYS FOR TOTS and the 2nd Annual Greg Welch Memorial show. It will be held in Clarkesville, Ga which is about and hour north of Atlanta. We just want to know, if we put on this show how many people would possibly attend. It would be a one day event. Just looking for feed back. We would offer IDBL, SQ, Bass Boxing and it is possibly looking like a World record event as well for Brand X. Just let me know what you all think. It would be for two great causes Kids and to remember and honor a great man we lost almost two years ago. Thanks for your interest.

ALISON BROWN
Wife of Tim Brown

In Loving Memory of Greg Welch "One Great Man!"

TEAM KICKER
TEAM KINETIK
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Who woudl attend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who woudl attend?   Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:27 pm

man thats a hard date for must people as they are gettin ready for finals middle of nov, i bet if ya could hold off till after finals you would get a better turn out
Back to top Go down
Twisted Image
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Twisted Image

Number of posts : 1111
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Who woudl attend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who woudl attend?   Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:28 pm

I would love to attend, and normally would really attempt to try, but right before finals..and that far of a drive just isnt possible for myself and probably all my teammates
Back to top Go down
splwoman

Who woudl attend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who woudl attend?   Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:01 pm

We are open to suggestions for dates. Nothing is set in stone yet. Just remember TOYS FOR TOTS is a Christmas thing so we couldn't go past the beginning of December. We wanted feed back from the competitors before we set anything in writing. The only reason why we wanted to have the show close to Oct is because Oct 1st will be the 2 year anniversary of Greg's death. We can move it around a little if we need to. No big deal. We are very flexible. Just let us know.
Back to top Go down
splwoman

Who woudl attend? Empty
PostSubject: date set!!!   Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:03 am

Okay everyone! We have a date reserved at the facility. The show will be on Saturday Dec 1st. We are wanting some more feed back from those that are going to attend. We have three chioces on times for the show. We can do it early in the morning like around 10 am. We could do it in the afternoon like start time around 1pm or we can start around 4pm and go til like 8 or 9pm. Which would everyone like to do. Please keep in mind that it will be in December and it might possibly be cold. The building has no heaters so we have no way of getting away from the cold other than lots of clothing. We are getting ready to start designing the flyers for this show so any input would be greatly appreciated. As of right now this is just a IASCA show. I am in the process of talking to USACi coordinators about them coming in and joining us for this show. Have a wonderful weekend and good luck to those who are at DbDrag finals this weekend.
Basic Contributor
XFL-Leader

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2007-06-30

Who woudl attend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who woudl attend?   Who woudl attend? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:22 pm

I would try to make it for the USACI show. I don't know much about the other organization anymore.

If the show was outside. I would suggest the 1pm start time. It might be warmer standing in the sun. With the show inside, it might not matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who woudl attend? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who woudl attend?   Who woudl attend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who woudl attend?
Page 1 of 1