Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Vote_lcapDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Voting_barDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Vote_lcapDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Voting_barDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad crank crzyblondgrl state Johncarr build disc finals 80inches contest world globe kyle pics silence Audiopipe broken songs 2010 dollar louisiana stereo record records drive chef
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!

Go down 
+20
nomad40
Matt_Richard
sanman
MHLY01
SQHoffman
csuflyboy
txcomp
blkaudi
Stingraysevenout
OnYrMrk
jkrob21
jayhawkblk
emperorjj1
Rick Sellers
tijuana_no
SQ-LS400
dlechner
MAGNATUDE
jsketoe
Chris's Studio Civic
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

We have now secured a date for our Invitational SQ Tournament! It will be Labor Day weekend this coming August! It will be a two day event with USACI SQ classes being judged on Saturday, and an invitational round of 25 on Sunday. This will be done much like the Perry show in the past. We will have an all-star cast of judges unlike any assembled in recent years. Automatic bids to finals will be awarded to the top three in each winning class. Other special prizes are in the works for the winner of the round of 25, Best of Show, and winner of each class for the USACI SQ show. Anyone who would like an invitation will not be denied....please IM me your address and you will receive one. This is a show you will not want to miss. Oh, by the way the location for the show will be at Car Toys in Tulsa, OK.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:17 am

WHO IS GOING TO IMPORT FACE OFF IN HERE IN LOUISIANA TOMOROW?I HOPE TO SEE RITCHIE HE JUST LIVES RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. MY DAD AND ME ARE TRAILERING MY CAR KINDA GETTING SOME MILES ON IT. MAYBE JOHN ROBERTS WILL BE THERE TOO, IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE JOHN, HE HAS GIVEN ME SOME GOOD POINTERS IN SQ I HOPE TO DO WELL IN MY SQ CLASS. IT WILL BE A LONG DRIVE BUT IM SURE THEY HAVE KRISPY KREMES ALONG THE WAY...Smile I GET TO GO TO A SHOW WHERE INSTALL IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS SOUND IMAGING...I MEAN WHAT IDIOT THINKS THAT THE INSTALL IS NOT NEAR AS IMPORTANT AS THE SOUND...DUH! WELL YALL HAVE A GREAT DAY...Smile

CHEF KYLE
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:53 am

cadencechef wrote:
WHO IS GOING TO IMPORT FACE OFF IN HERE IN LOUISIANA TOMOROW?I HOPE TO SEE RITCHIE HE JUST LIVES RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. MY DAD AND ME ARE TRAILERING MY CAR KINDA GETTING SOME MILES ON IT. MAYBE JOHN ROBERTS WILL BE THERE TOO, IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE JOHN, HE HAS GIVEN ME SOME GOOD POINTERS IN SQ I HOPE TO DO WELL IN MY SQ CLASS. IT WILL BE A LONG DRIVE BUT IM SURE THEY HAVE KRISPY KREMES ALONG THE WAY...Smile I GET TO GO TO A SHOW WHERE INSTALL IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS SOUND IMAGING...I MEAN WHAT IDIOT THINKS THAT THE INSTALL IS NOT NEAR AS IMPORTANT AS THE SOUND...DUH! WELL YALL HAVE A GREAT DAY...Smile

CHEF KYLE

I'll be there Chef. Be safe on the road.
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:24 pm

i'll be
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Prize money has been announced!

We have reached our goal for our prize purse.....

$10,000.00

yes boys and girls you read correctly!

The break down is still being decided. Entry fees will be going to pay for the judges......This is going to be the Show of the Decade!
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:29 am

Nice Chris!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 2:48 am

IM SCHEDULING OFF THIS WEEK FOR IT BRO... .BUT HEHE CALL AND REMIND ME TO WHILE IM AT THE SHOP ONE DAY CHRIS..... MAKE SURE I TOOK IT OFF.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:33 pm

You know I will.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Scoring for Round of 30

We will be using the Install side of the USACI SQ Sheet
This will be minus creativity.

We will be using the Sound side of the I A S C A SQ sheet

This should make all competitors from both orgs very comfortable!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:13 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
Scoring for Round of 30

We will be using the Install side of the USACI SQ Sheet
This will be minus creativity.

We will be using the Sound side of the I A S C A SQ sheet

This should make all competitors from both orgs very comfortable!

Cool! I had better dig up my copy of the IASCA sound rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mobile Audio Competitors Organization :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY DISCUSSION :: SOUND QUALITY-
Jump to: