Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Vote_lcapDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Voting_barDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Vote_lcapDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Voting_barDate Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad contest state 80inches Johncarr songs broken pics disc chef drive world kyle record records dollar Audiopipe finals 2010 globe louisiana stereo silence crzyblondgrl build crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!

Go down 
+20
nomad40
Matt_Richard
sanman
MHLY01
SQHoffman
csuflyboy
txcomp
blkaudi
Stingraysevenout
OnYrMrk
jkrob21
jayhawkblk
emperorjj1
Rick Sellers
tijuana_no
SQ-LS400
dlechner
MAGNATUDE
jsketoe
Chris's Studio Civic
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris's Studio Civic
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2007-07-23

Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Empty
PostSubject: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 9:23 pm

We have now secured a date for our Invitational SQ Tournament! It will be Labor Day weekend this coming August! It will be a two day event with USACI SQ classes being judged on Saturday, and an invitational round of 25 on Sunday. This will be done much like the Perry show in the past. We will have an all-star cast of judges unlike any assembled in recent years. Automatic bids to finals will be awarded to the top three in each winning class. Other special prizes are in the works for the winner of the round of 25, Best of Show, and winner of each class for the USACI SQ show. Anyone who would like an invitation will not be denied....please IM me your address and you will receive one. This is a show you will not want to miss. Oh, by the way the location for the show will be at Car Toys in Tulsa, OK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:04 pm

I would love to attend.

Will this be a SQ show only?
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:52 am

between this and Scrapin' the Coast this will be a good year for invitational round type shows. I like seeing this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
MAGNATUDE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MAGNATUDE

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:04 am

I'd like to come out and compete with the best of the best. With an all-star cast of clipboard mafias, I have feeling this show is going to be one of the top three SQ shows this year. Looking forward getting an invite.
Back to top Go down
MAGNATUDE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MAGNATUDE

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:16 am

Am I reading this correctly?

1st 2nd & 3rd place cars from each class from Saturdays round get an automatic invite to finals?

If true, this show may, potentially, have one of the biggest SQ turnout for a single show in many years.
Back to top Go down
dlechner
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:23 pm

Hmmmmmm, might be a small vacation in store me and my wife!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:55 pm

dBSteve wrote:
I would love to attend.

Yes we will have spl as well!
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:56 pm

Yes what we are offering is true! Top three in each sq class gets an automatic bid to finals.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 3:03 pm

NICE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:19 pm

Chris's Studio Civic wrote:
dBSteve wrote:
I would love to attend.

Sad
Back to top Go down
SQ-LS400
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:49 pm

I don't know. Tulsa is too damn far man. Only if someone can get my car there safely. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:24 pm

dBSteve wrote:
dBSteve wrote:
I would love to attend.

Sad

Not sure what the long face was for. We are going to have spl and SQ!
Back to top Go down
MAGNATUDE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MAGNATUDE

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:54 pm

SQ-LS400 wrote:
Tulsa is too damn far man. Only if someone can get my car there safely. LMAO

Lou - You took the words right out of my mouth.

I wish my car was in the same unfortunate situation as your Lex. Wink wink-wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 12:14 am

dBSteve wrote:
dBSteve wrote:
I would love to attend.

Sad

Not sure what the long face was for. We are going to have spl and SQ!

yeah, I just think a straight up SQ show would be cool ... kinda like the old days ..
Back to top Go down
tijuana_no
tijuana_no

Number of posts : 709
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:07 am

IF MY SCHUDDLE PERMITS I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT.I WOULD LOVE TO SUPPORT THIS KIND OF EVENT.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sellers
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Rick Sellers

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:08 am

Very Cool... I'm planing on coming out to Tulsa!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deepsouthnationals.com
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:51 am

any 5.1 info?
Back to top Go down
MAGNATUDE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
MAGNATUDE

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:10 am

please IM me your address and you will receive one. This is a show you will not want to miss.

Chris - Did you want us to IM you our email address or our physical mailing address?
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 10:41 am

physical and email
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:33 am

I am game but you will have to remind me later cuz I will forget
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:13 pm

Better make a note man...Chris isn't going to have time to remind folks. I have a feeling he's going to have a lot of top-notch cars turn out from all over. peace.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 4:08 pm

I'll remind ya Marquies. I've seen pics of the bimmer from CES on another forum. Looks good bro! Kinda makes me glad I don't compete in consumer.LOL
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 1:32 am

Marquies, I can remind you too brother! Chris, I sent you my physical address, I will pm you my email if you don't already have it. Also Joey from Claremore wants to compete. His little Poopydust-Brown F150 is loaded with Morel and Genesis now. And it looks great. Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone again.

--Joe
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:42 am

jkrob21 wrote:
I'll remind ya Marquies. I've seen pics of the bimmer from CES on another forum. Looks good bro! Kinda makes me glad I don't compete in consumer.LOL

the rainbow car?
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:39 pm

We will be offering DTS and 5.1 on saturday.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:41 pm

I will do my best to remind everybody as things get closer and develope. We do have a lot of guys coming and quite a few guys coming down just for this event. You will see some guys you have not seen at an event in years. This show is all about SQ! You will also see some fresh new rides (I got something new coming)!
Back to top Go down
emperorjj1
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
emperorjj1

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:45 pm

We will be offering DTS and 5.1 on saturday.

yes
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:50 pm

emperorjj1 wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:

the rainbow car?

Yes the rainbow car
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:20 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD IM THERE.
Back to top Go down
Chris's Studio Civic

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:54 pm

my brother.....don't forget the brownies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!   Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date Announced for THE SQ SHOW of the YEAR!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next