Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Att. John Carr - Page 4 Vote_lcapAtt. John Carr - Page 4 Voting_barAtt. John Carr - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Att. John Carr - Page 4 Vote_lcapAtt. John Carr - Page 4 Voting_barAtt. John Carr - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence 80inches chef world contest crzyblondgrl state 2010 stereo dollar broken quad kyle Audiopipe disc build louisiana songs pics drive crank finals Johncarr globe records record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Att. John Carr

Go down 
+28
SOLOGHOST
Nice
TECH114
BBGIC
DMAN
PhatSam
Stingraysevenout
djman37
Alarm God
Moparbass28
Nick
HellRzR
AudioAnonymous
kasey
gignmofo
Wes Kennard
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
mod4000
Jeff Sanford
jkrob21
RXZILLA
ibbangin
cavi_in_kc
BoominD
dfw bass
Navi
Johncarr
RODGREEN
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Att. John Carr - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well well well. You got the post locked but I just have one bit of news for you. I'm not chosing sides here but look at things like this. You wanted Joey to bring out a stock vehicle to run against your mod van. now what kind of contest would that be................let me help you with the answer.....I believe Joey could still take you. Remember people like Joey,Rob, and myself (along with alot of other people) have been building stock and super stock vehicles louder or even as loud as your van. Face it man.......................take your licks and move on. Now if you wanna make something fare why not build a stock vehicle and run it against Joey's car. Oh and BTW i still remember you really didn't want to go SPL in the area until you found out that Joey stopped building for a while and I went SQ. Don't get me wrong you're still cool with me but like I said you were fishing in a small pond (you didn't think some of the big fish were still around) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:51 pm

USACI wrote:
Lord Baccus wrote:
Navi wrote:
7 years? you bumped your head its been awhile but Ken murphy had quite a few 03-04 my math makes that 3-4 years but from the level of your posts i can see where that makes 7 by adding the two of them together.

Ummmmm calling it a Dallas TX show and actually holding it
IN THE CITY LIMITS are two different things...
Hell i live here and every time i see DALLAS TX it's south of Ft worth in Burllinson or in Ennis or some off the wall Caddo Mills but NOT IN DALLAS TX,,,, Suspect
you can believe that...

and the sarcasm is justified.

i was told by several shop owners
EarMark car audio
Hawk Eletronics
and Car Toys
that Us@ci did not hold up there end of the agreements that were made and THAT is why Us@ci has not been back into the city limits of DALLAS TX.
ya got the BOOT... they Black Balled ya....
i have BEGGED the shop owners to have the Us@ci Show here in Dallas and all of them have the same weird answer.
referring to Some-party ( Us@ci ) not keeping an agreement...
???
Suspect i have spoken with Ralph Randell on several occasions
but all i got was slandered on the forum, and promises that were NOT KEPT...

so fell free to edit my post and not the other people picking a fight with this issue...

I have spoken to you before and you made false statements then. Having spoken to you previously and now reading your posts it is obvious you are a liar as well as a trouble maker and seem to be proud of it.

Now you have made slanderous allegations in regards to USACI and not meeting our contractual needs that could have a seriously detrimental effect on our ability to do business. Unless you can get those retailers in court to swear under oath they made those statements (they did not) I suggest you retract your statements lest we find out just how willing they are. I know a few of those store owners personally and it took just a couple of phone calls to disprove your remarks. Your statements represent an attempt to do permanent damage to our image and our ability to produce income from our contracts. You have crossed a legal line.

In my opinion it is individuals such as yourself who give this industry a bad name and many of us are tired of it! Go sling your mud somewhere else as you are no longer welcome at USACI. If we do have our finals in Texas, you will not be there.

As for editing your post, that would make it inadmissible
You go Ralph, tell him like it is. It is people like this that try to bring corruption to this organization.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:52 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD... YOU DONE DONE GOT THE HBNIC ON YOUR ASSSS NOW .....

P.S THAT IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY RALPH IN MY POST BUT IT DIDN'T COME OUT AS EDUCATED...HEHE GET EM.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:59 pm

I hope that I made it clear that my posts were of my own personal view. I am only a competitor member. Not a business affiliate of USACi. Don't start none, won't be none. bounce
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:15 am

I see it like this.......USAC has been to texas at least twice in the last 3 years that I know of. When I lived there we had a USAC show at the Circuit City I worked at and Darville has come to Burleson. This guy need to understand that you will have to drive farther than 5 miles to go to a show. If I remember correctly both of those shows (Circuit City and Burleson) it wasn't a good turn out........................people cried for a show and no one showed up (go figure). Ralph you guys keep doin what ya doin I hate I'm out on the west coast (where their are no SQ shows) but hey............................if their was one I would be there.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:20 am

Rod...Why is it we find ourselves deep into so many meaningless posts? I just find it amusing that people want to talk smack on here but never show up when handed the opportunity to put there D I C K where their mouth is.

pale Oh wait, they may already have a mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:26 am

Shocked WoW Shocked

I go watch a movie and come back to this going on affraid

Bummer No
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:27 am

jkrob21 wrote:
Rod...Why is it we find ourselves deep into so many meaningless posts? I just find it amusing that people want to talk smack on here but never show up when handed the opportunity to put there D I C K where their mouth is.

pale Oh wait, they may already have a mouth full.
Ha Ha Ha. That is so true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:31 am

Sorry guys. I just get worked up sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:36 am

Now, this is the USACi I know and love. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:43 am

NICE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:43 am

Well put Ralph. That is what I was saying, well sort of. LOL Wink

Go gettem tiger. grrrr.. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SOLOGHOST
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
SOLOGHOST

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 1:06 pm

No Ralph he has made a false and malicous published statement that damaged USACI's reputation,,,,that is libel

I know a law firm that is hungry and looking for work!!!!
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 2:15 pm

John I gotta tell ya man it is so funny. People always have alot to say when it comes to USAC in Dallas. Well in case alot of people didn't know USAC was very strong in the area. Me and my wife were talking about it just a few nights ago. Their use to be alot of shows in the area and cometitor numbers were through the roof. All of a sudden people stopped coming out to the shows to compete and all they wanted to do was spectate which made competitor numbers very low.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:10 pm

Shocked Much Drama Shocked

What's up Loren cheers

I still think DFW or Austin would be a great place for the regional finals for 08' sunny
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:25 pm

SOLOGHOST wrote:
No Ralph he has made a false and malicous published statement that damaged USACI's reputation,,,,that is libel

I know a law firm that is hungry and looking for work!!!!

Yes, libel would be the correct term. Thank you.

As for Texas, it is a great place. I lived ther efor many years and went to college there. Lots of great people and strong USACI competitors.

However, free is free. As long as there is a local guy diluting the value of these promotions there will be no value and as such no support.

USACI will continue to support Texas and we will continue to do as many show as we can in Texas as well as the rest of the country!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:55 pm

DALLAS HERE WERE COME ....... WITH REAL NUMBERS.
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:01 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:05 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:

Do you need to borrow my pink trophy Jimbo?
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:07 pm

Get a 3x and I will do my best to come
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:45 pm

Im in the process of contacting shops here and there to see if we can get one there....... John i would love it... hehe
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:58 pm

Jimbo, Exactly where is the Jack's show next month? Address? Map Quest shows more than one Bryan, TX. I hope to show if funds don't run out by then.
Back to top Go down
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:27 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Its that Texas math NAVI.............LOL hell it was only 3 years ago that .Last Round Up show was there every year. But yes hes right TBP ran usaci off from that area. YOUR GODDDAMN RIGHT HOMMIE PUTS ON FREE SHOWS ... Talks a dealer into borrowing their parking lot for the show and doesn't charge them... Then when a REAL organization comes in and says they want to charge them to do a show the dealers scurry their cheap asss under the counter and wait for ole TBP... LOL Kinda like a monopoly. I will stand here and say this... That will change Usaci will be back there again, im personally gonna see to it, so get ready and if you guys are man enough you'll show... But im sure you'll cower down and say lets not go guys we will show them... Well with the attitudes you have I WOULDN'T WANT YA THERE ANYWAY....
MORE THAN MY TWO CENTS BUT FIZZZZZZZZZUCK YA IF YA DONT LIKE IT.
afro This is dfwbass. Thats cool i got banned but does jimbo speak for usaci or is this a individual attack on the competitors and shops in dfw afro
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 6:05 am

Lord Baccus wrote:
Navi wrote:
7 years? you bumped your head its been awhile but Ken murphy had quite a few 03-04 my math makes that 3-4 years but from the level of your posts i can see where that makes 7 by adding the two of them together.

Hell i live here and every time i see DALLAS TX it's south of Ft worth in Burllinson or in Ennis or some off the wall Caddo Mills but NOT IN DALLAS TX,,,, Suspect
you can believe that...

EarMark car audio
Hawk Eletronics
and Car Toys
that Us@ci did not hold up there end of the agreements that were made and THAT is why Us@ci has not been back into the city limits of DALLAS TX.
i have BEGGED the shop owners to have the Us@ci Show here in Dallas and all of them have the same weird answer.
???

so fell free to edit my post and not the other people picking a fight with this issue...
Give me a fvcking break, does your puzzy sweat too much to travel out of the city limit into the metroplex? I mean gawddamn big deal carrolton, lewisville, frisco, ennis (sorry they didnt decide to build the racetrack on the tollway Rolling Eyes ) burrellson its not like its much of a drive even considering traffic. for once imma have to agree with Ralph you just a trouble maker looking for more sand to put in your vagina.
Back to top Go down
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:44 am

Navi wrote:
Lord Baccus wrote:
Navi wrote:

you can believe that...

EarMark car audio
Hawk Eletronics
and Car Toys
???

Give me a fvcking break, does your puzzy sweat too much to travel out of the city limit into the metroplex? I mean gawddamn big deal carrolton, lewisville, frisco, ennis (sorry they didnt decide to build the racetrack on the tollway Rolling Eyes ) burrellson its not like its much of a drive even considering traffic. for once imma have to agree with Ralph you just a trouble maker looking for more sand to put in your vagina.
afro this is not lord baccus I have traveled to bryan, longview,caddo mills w.falls and more, but as far as catching that puzzy if I dont want to travel its my vehicle not yours.This Navi crap does not answer my question. You know what its over later afro
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 7:45 pm

streetimage c.c. wrote:
Navi wrote:
Lord Baccus wrote:
Navi wrote:

you can believe that...

EarMark car audio
Hawk Eletronics
and Car Toys
???

afro this is not lord baccus I have traveled to bryan, longview,caddo mills w.falls and more, but as far as catching that puzzy if I dont want to travel its my vehicle not yours.This Navi crap does not answer my question. You know what its over later afro

Eat a bowl of dick, I never said you didnt travel it was directed at lord whineass' remark about not being in the city limits. I actually appluad you on getting out of town to catch a show, but you can still eat a bowl.

Hows that for "Navi crap"
Back to top Go down
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:01 pm

Navi wrote:
streetimage c.c. wrote:
Navi wrote:
Lord Baccus wrote:
Navi wrote:

you can believe that...

EarMark car audio
Hawk Eletronics
and Car Toys
???

Eat a bowl of dick, I never said you didnt travel it was directed at lord whineass' remark about not being in the city limits. I actually appluad you on getting out of town to catch a show, but you can still eat a bowl.

afro Navi My Bad :afro:me and some others where planning on going to bryan on the 16th but not now. It would not be right to show up
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:41 pm

streetimage c.c. wrote:
Navi wrote:
streetimage c.c. wrote:
Navi wrote:
Lord Baccus wrote:
Navi wrote:

you can believe that...

EarMark car audio
Hawk Eletronics
and Car Toys
???

afro Navi My Bad :afro:me and some others where planning on going to bryan on the 16th but not now. It would not be right to show up

Dont sweat it because of me, I already posted my azz gotta work. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:45 pm

Awww....Come on. I'll go if you go DFDub. tongue
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:45 pm

Speaking for Usaci cc.

And there is no problem with you coming to Bryan to support Usaci i would love it. Do what you gotta do, im fine with ya as long as your civil im civil...So come on and have some fun.... We always have a good time at Bryan shows and a good turnout tooooooooo.......
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 11:23 pm

I don't think he will show Jimbo. Not because of whatever falling out you have had with him. But because he's scared affraid

He's been talkin smack to ROD Green and me for months in the SQ forum. Iv'e even gone down to Texas twice to back mine up. He just doesn't want to play. I guess he feels safer behind his keyboard.

Hope he shows up though Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Att. John Carr
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next