Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Att. John Carr - Page 5 Vote_lcapAtt. John Carr - Page 5 Voting_barAtt. John Carr - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Att. John Carr - Page 5 Vote_lcapAtt. John Carr - Page 5 Voting_barAtt. John Carr - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Audiopipe finals state crzyblondgrl build quad contest silence broken songs crank Johncarr kyle dollar 2010 pics record stereo disc drive 80inches world chef records louisiana globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Att. John Carr

Go down 
+28
SOLOGHOST
Nice
TECH114
BBGIC
DMAN
PhatSam
Stingraysevenout
djman37
Alarm God
Moparbass28
Nick
HellRzR
AudioAnonymous
kasey
gignmofo
Wes Kennard
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
mod4000
Jeff Sanford
jkrob21
RXZILLA
ibbangin
cavi_in_kc
BoominD
dfw bass
Navi
Johncarr
RODGREEN
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Att. John Carr - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well well well. You got the post locked but I just have one bit of news for you. I'm not chosing sides here but look at things like this. You wanted Joey to bring out a stock vehicle to run against your mod van. now what kind of contest would that be................let me help you with the answer.....I believe Joey could still take you. Remember people like Joey,Rob, and myself (along with alot of other people) have been building stock and super stock vehicles louder or even as loud as your van. Face it man.......................take your licks and move on. Now if you wanna make something fare why not build a stock vehicle and run it against Joey's car. Oh and BTW i still remember you really didn't want to go SPL in the area until you found out that Joey stopped building for a while and I went SQ. Don't get me wrong you're still cool with me but like I said you were fishing in a small pond (you didn't think some of the big fish were still around) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:20 am

jkrob21 wrote:
I don't think he will show Jimbo. Not because of whatever falling out you have had with him. But because he's scared affraid

He's been talkin smack to ROD Green and me for months in the SQ forum. Iv'e even gone down to Texas twice to back mine up. He just doesn't want to play. I guess he feels safer behind his keyboard.

Hope he shows up though Cool
I've looked past the conversation but my caddi sq ride's not ready yet. Contruction begins this weekend hoping to be finished by the end of january. Dont think i've caught that puzzy jkrob21 vs dfwsq domination will happen. What up R.green
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:42 am

BOY (and i use that term loosely) You can't build your way out of a wet paper bag. If your install looks like the one in your truck my wife can build a better system...................Hell when I come back to texas I'm willing to bet my wife's truck will sound better than that car.
Back to top Go down
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:49 am

RODGREEN wrote:
BOY (and i use that term loosely) You can't build your way out of a wet paper bag. If your install looks like the one in your truck my wife can build a better system...................Hell when I come back to texas I'm willing to bet my wife's truck will sound better than that car.
study your install manual I've been in texas forty years and will be waiting for your return :afro:Oh by the way went by hooters yesterday to drink a beer with my favorite hooters girl she said whats up
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:28 am

Hmmm......Your Girls seemed to have found a new place to play. At Finals in Omaha.

Att. John Carr - Page 5 07Finalspics036

Att. John Carr - Page 5 07Finalspics031

Att. John Carr - Page 5 07Finalspics030

I'll spare you the pain of the more personal pics with them.
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:36 am

John you had to do it to him.....................now you know this is hurting his feelings right now.
Back to top Go down
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:51 am

Twisted Evil ALL OF YA TALK A LOT OF love BUT YA AINT BUNCH OF PUNKS TALKING FAGS THIS IS GOING TO WHO EVER HAS SOME THING TO SAY ABOUTE CURTIS OH WELL

edited for content

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:43 am

Shocked afro Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:40 am

Theres alot of love in this post. Shocked
Back to top Go down
MOJO
MOJO

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:52 pm

[size=12][/size]WHAT THE H-LL IS GOIN ON HERE HOW DID ALL THIS SH-T HAPPIN!!??
Back to top Go down
MOJO
MOJO

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:53 pm

confused REALY SOMEBODY TELL ME
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:57 pm

streetimage c.c. wrote:
Twisted Evil ALL OF YA TALK A LOT OF SH_T BUT YA AINT SH_T BUNCH OF PUNKS SH_T TALKING FAGS THIS IS GOING TO WHO EVER HAS SOME THING TO SAY ABOUTE CURTIS OH WELL F_CK IT DON'T LIKE IT{ F_CK YA'LL} Twisted Evil

WOW alot of 4 letter words going on there. Did you just learn those in school ? No really before you start flapping your gums maybe you should read some of the post Curtis started on the SQ forum. Mybe we are not ganging up on Curtis (did you ever think Curtis may have stirred this pot). Or are you his personal smack talking body guard. Look homie pump ya breaks. Hell me and Curtis get along. You may not even know what you are trying to defend.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:54 pm

RODGREEN wrote:
streetimage c.c. wrote:
Twisted Evil ALL OF YA TALK A LOT OF SH_T BUT YA AINT SH_T BUNCH OF PUNKS SH_T TALKING FAGS THIS IS GOING TO WHO EVER HAS SOME THING TO SAY ABOUTE CURTIS OH WELL F_CK IT DON'T LIKE IT{ F_CK YA'LL} Twisted Evil

WOW alot of 4 letter words going on there. Did you just learn those in school ? No really before you start flapping your gums maybe you should read some of the post Curtis started on the SQ forum. Mybe we are not ganging up on Curtis (did you ever think Curtis may have stirred this pot). Or are you his personal smack talking body guard. Look homie pump ya breaks. Hell me and Curtis get along. You may not even know what you are trying to defend.

Yeah, he started it. The rest of us are just riding out the smack talk wave. Laughing

Personally I thought he went into hibernation until recently when Curtis resurrected the thread over in the SQ section. Claiming that I can run but I can't hide. scratch So here we are again.

For those of you needing a brief history lesson, I suggest a quick little trip over to the SQ section for a brief read of the DD vs Focal components thread. All 18 or so pages of it. Then give your fn opinions once your caught up on the smack talk. Once you have done your homework you are more than welcome to comment for which ever side you are on.
Back to top Go down
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:11 pm

RODGREEN wrote:
streetimage c.c. wrote:

R.green this post was not directed towards the sq post I started. Dont worry the DD's vs Focals 6.5 is till on
Back to top Go down
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:57 pm

RODGREEN wrote:
streetimage c.c. wrote:

look homeboy u trying 2 get back at me. u can say all d things u want but [ edited for content ]
Back to top Go down
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:40 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
RODGREEN wrote:
streetimage c.c. wrote:

Yeah, he started it. The rest of us are just riding out the smack talk wave. Laughing

Personally I thought he went into hibernation until recently when Curtis resurrected the thread over in the SQ section. Claiming that I can run but I can't hide. scratch So here we are again.

For those of you needing a brief history lesson, I suggest a quick little trip over to the SQ section for a brief read of the DD vs Focal components thread. All 18 or so pages of it. Then give your fn opinions once your caught up on the smack talk. Once you have done your homework you are more than welcome to comment for which ever side you are on.
Micheal Jordan talked so my crap on the court dfw talks that same crap in the interest of competiting win or lose I'll continue to compete afro P.S I will start running the wires and Dynmat Tomorrow
Back to top Go down
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:44 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
Hmmm......Your Girls seemed to have found a new place to play. At Finals in Omaha.

Att. John Carr - Page 5 07Finalspics036

Att. John Carr - Page 5 07Finalspics031

Att. John Carr - Page 5 07Finalspics030

I'll spare you the pain of the more personal pics with them.
I'm diggin the girl in the black holding the T-shirt in her hand. Women like that are the reason I cant keep money in my pocket. Check this outAtt. John Carr - Page 5 2002093164797405943_rs
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:32 am

Now thatssssssssssssssssss an ASSSSSSSSSSSSS ....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD..

Ohhh and i want in on the SQ thing as well... I tell ya what ill even spot ya 15 points and set my EQ to flat. And still hand ya your arseee. Or we can do spl my stock vs your mod and ill spot ya 4db. Sound like a fun plan there ole buddy.... I love your so bipolar like me .. One minute your cool and the next your @##$@##$@###@#v $$$##$%%^%#@@#$ ROFLMAO...
Back to top Go down
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:36 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Now thatssssssssssssssssss an ASSSSSSSSSSSSS ....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWD..

Ohhh and i want in on the SQ thing as well... I tell ya what ill even spot ya 15 points and set my EQ to flat. And still hand ya your arseee. Or we can do spl my stock vs your mod and ill spot ya 4db. Sound like a fun plan there ole buddy.... I love your so bipolar like me .. One minute your cool and the next your @##$@##$@###@#v $$$##$%%^%#@@#$ ROFLMAO...
No me and a homie are both posting off the same user name
Back to top Go down
HellRzR
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
HellRzR

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 1:39 pm

i would get in on the spl challenge but a lil far for me and i wont be ready till march Sad
Back to top Go down
MOJO
MOJO

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:05 pm

SO NO BODY IS GOIN TO TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON,OH! WHATS UP CURTIS AND WHAT UP TO JOE Suspect
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 10:08 pm

MOJO wrote:
SO NO BODY IS GOIN TO TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON,OH! WHATS UP CURTIS AND WHAT UP TO JOE Suspect

Not to be a complete obvious smartasss Start at page one and go from there bye the time you reach your original question you will have the answer....
Back to top Go down
MOJO
MOJO

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:10 am

MAN THATS ALOT OF censored READIN MAN

santa pleeze watch your language
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:21 am

LOL.... I know huh!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
super stock crx
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
super stock crx

Number of posts : 1834
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:25 am

what no jimbo summary
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 11:14 pm

study
Back to top Go down
streetimage c.c.
streetimage c.c.

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:55 pm

streetimage c.c. wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Its that Texas math NAVI.............LOL hell it was only 3 years ago that .Last Round Up show was there every year. But yes hes right TBP ran usaci off from that area. YOUR GODDDAMN RIGHT HOMMIE PUTS ON FREE SHOWS ... Talks a dealer into borrowing their parking lot for the show and doesn't charge them... Then when a REAL organization comes in and says they want to charge them to do a show the dealers scurry their cheap asss under the counter and wait for ole TBP... LOL Kinda like a monopoly. I will stand here and say this... That will change Usaci will be back there again, im personally gonna see to it, so get ready and if you guys are man enough you'll show... But im sure you'll cower down and say lets not go guys we will show them... Well with the attitudes you have I WOULDN'T WANT YA THERE ANYWAY....
MORE THAN MY TWO CENTS BUT FIZZZZZZZZZUCK YA IF YA DONT LIKE IT.
afro This is dfwbass. Thats cool i got banned but does jimbo speak for usaci or is this a individual attack on the competitors and shops in dfw afro
This is what you wrote jimbo
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 12:45 am

Im sure he is aware of that......
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:27 am

Funny thing is DFW BAss and streetimage c.c. are one in the same person as well ....... HMMMMMMMMMM.

That is where im supposedly attacking shops and compeditors. I thought i was attacking an organization that puts on free shows so therefore Usaci has no chance there. Guess i worded it wrong... Im guessing not sure .
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 2:36 pm

Our shows up here are free Jimbo!!!....................But their USACI Shows
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:56 pm

SONOFABITCH....... HOW DOES THAT WORK. TIMMMMMMAAAAA!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Att. John Carr
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next