Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Att. John Carr - Page 3 Vote_lcapAtt. John Carr - Page 3 Voting_barAtt. John Carr - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Att. John Carr - Page 3 Vote_lcapAtt. John Carr - Page 3 Voting_barAtt. John Carr - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records broken quad chef build dollar record songs Audiopipe contest crzyblondgrl globe silence pics 80inches drive finals state world crank disc 2010 kyle stereo Johncarr louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Att. John Carr

Go down 
+28
SOLOGHOST
Nice
TECH114
BBGIC
DMAN
PhatSam
Stingraysevenout
djman37
Alarm God
Moparbass28
Nick
HellRzR
AudioAnonymous
kasey
gignmofo
Wes Kennard
KC_LOUD&CLEAR
mod4000
Jeff Sanford
jkrob21
RXZILLA
ibbangin
cavi_in_kc
BoominD
dfw bass
Navi
Johncarr
RODGREEN
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-09-27

Att. John Carr - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well well well. You got the post locked but I just have one bit of news for you. I'm not chosing sides here but look at things like this. You wanted Joey to bring out a stock vehicle to run against your mod van. now what kind of contest would that be................let me help you with the answer.....I believe Joey could still take you. Remember people like Joey,Rob, and myself (along with alot of other people) have been building stock and super stock vehicles louder or even as loud as your van. Face it man.......................take your licks and move on. Now if you wanna make something fare why not build a stock vehicle and run it against Joey's car. Oh and BTW i still remember you really didn't want to go SPL in the area until you found out that Joey stopped building for a while and I went SQ. Don't get me wrong you're still cool with me but like I said you were fishing in a small pond (you didn't think some of the big fish were still around) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:38 pm

No Comment to blahcuss. Razz
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:48 pm

Ibbangin, we have been down that street before. No need to go over that again. USACI is slowly coming back this way. Arrow

Now how much fun is this sport if someone is always taking the fun out. cheers

Now getting beat has two endings. One, you affraid run home and hide under your homey blanket and cry for Momma or second, you go home and break that piggy bank pig wide freakin open and go mad building your Twisted Evil new setup Twisted Evil

The object is to make the others spend more money to make them louder than you! lol!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:00 pm

just responding to what that guy said.... i've never went down that road....seems like a long time ago to have that much resentments.....

usaci is never going to be able to make everyone happy at one time..

i know what u mean bout breaking tha piggy bank open. i got my @ss handed to me at finals,and it's time to rebuild!!!
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:38 pm

So John will you be running 2 cars next year? One extreme and one Bass Wars? Now I'm not trying to get anything started but, John didn't Audio Pipe sponser you? Now I'll give you credit for being the loudest @ the local shows its always fun to watch. Now how about running a 12v setup. It seems that you are always in a class that no one else enters. I know we have been doing installs for 15+ years around DFW. Now whats the fun in entering a class that no one else is in, you are kinda going to win first anyway. I reason I even got into car audio was the fun of the build, to see if you can make a bunch of cheap stuff sound good and loud. With that being said lets think about this, you would normally do 160+ with 6-15's and lets say 6000 watts. How much did that cost you? If you remember at the finals 2 years ago I did a 151.6 with 4 Fusion Encounter 15's on one MTX 81001 amp on 12v. The cost of the total system was under $750 and that includes the money spent on the wood to build the enclosure. I also did over 150 in the crx with 2-15's and that same amp playing music. I build stuff that the average consumer can afford. Not something they can't. Now depending on the location and consumers, yours might be willing to spend 5-6k on subs and amps which is all good for you but, mine don't they rarely want to spend 1-2k. Thats the reason I build the setups I do. If I were to get SPONSERED I'm pretty sure I could be up in the 160's too.
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:12 pm

Well, Alarm God, I was sponsored after I built my Audiopipe Probe. With the new toys I decided to buy a van and go to the 06 Heatwave in Austin.

I run the 16volt setup because Audiopipe 2000d's Twisted Evil like the heck out of it.

I would rather be in a class by myself than run against someone that had a third of the equipment that I have. Sad

Sounds like I need to bring the probe back Wink

Not to sound like a buttt head, but I just took it a notch or two up(too the next level) to break into the 160's Club cheers
Back to top Go down
Alarm God
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Alarm God

Number of posts : 1272
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:26 pm

Well maybe you should. Like I stated before I didn't want to start anything just wondered why you run in a class by yourself? Are you afraid of the competition, that you would face running in the lower power classes. And only 12v.
Back to top Go down
Jeff Sanford
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:28 pm

I have 1/3 of the equipment. I bet you didn't like running against my car.
Back to top Go down
djman37
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
djman37

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:53 pm

Johncarr wrote:

I run the 16volt setup because Audiopipe 2000d's Twisted Evil like the heck out of it.
bull ca-ca. Every TBP show I go to, you never can keep them all running, and these are the 'new ones'.
I think the reason you'd rather run by yourself than against people with 1/3 of the gear is that they aren't that far behind. affraid

Happy Thanksgiving, now get to building.
Back to top Go down
dfw bass

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:06 pm

djman37 wrote:
Johncarr wrote:

bull ca-ca. Every TBP show I go to, you never can keep them all running, and these are the 'new ones'.
I think the reason you'd rather run by yourself than against people with 1/3 of the gear is that they aren't that far behind. affraid

Happy Thanksgiving, now get to building.
DAMN DAMN DAMN oh by the way Happy Thanksgiving DJMAN37
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:23 pm

ibbangin wrote:
Lord Baccus wrote:
seemed like Joey was a hired Gun then...
he borrows someone elses Fiesta to knock off John ! ???
oh well.

ill let you know why i have not done Uasci... here it is
a long time ago in a distant land called ( DALLAS TX )
i went to my first competition -
with a single 12" Kicker L7 Solobaric.
a PPi 1.200 mono block
that was it !
no extra anything...
i was placed in a class with guys that had 4 - 18" Solo X's
and 12 amps
20 batterys !!! ???

all because Usaci has some [edited] rule about a window line. ?
i had built a shelf to hide my sub and amp / and the shelf came 1/8th" above the rear side window...
Ummmmmm noone said dude go home we have this [edited] rule and your gonna get [edited]..
they took my 35.oo and grined as i got SMEEEEEEEEEEERED.
well KARMA got them as they NEVER brought there SAD@SS'S
back to DALLAS TX... been what 7yrs now...
oh well go's to show if you [edited] over a good person Karma will kick your teeth out...

did i mention that John Carr is one of those Good Guys ???
Att. John Carr - Page 3 P1010101

If the USACi format isn't to your liking, there are other orgs that you might like better. This is an open forum, but pleeze do not slam USACi.
This is not a request.

u got beat cause u didn't build to tha rules for the class u wanted to be in how is that usaci fault????

seems like your holding on to some serious resentments

what are you smoking ???
it was my 1st competition i HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE RULES !
1 - 12 " and a 200 watt amp
in a class against 4 - 18" solo Xs & 12 amps...

common sense & common decency should have kicked in ?
the person running the show DID NOT CARE...

hummmmmmmmm ???
i would have told me to save my 35.00 and clued a Noob in !!!
( pointed out the error )
rather than screw someone over for a lousy entry fee...

you will never further a SPORT screwing people over.
and im NOT USACI BASHING this would apply to any organization...
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:49 pm

Dude that is the past. Let it be. The same way you found the forum take a little look on the forum and the rules are there as well. Here let me help you with this example. Would you enter a poker tourny not knowing how to play and expect to place ? Think about it for a minute. Like I said I have no beef with john but i see it like this why do you compete if you compete against no one (where is the fun in that). That's like playing checkers with yourself use your head with this one bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:58 pm

RODGREEN wrote:
Dude that is the past. Let it be. The same way you found the forum take a little look on the forum and the rules are there as well. Here let me help you with this example. Would you enter a poker tourny not knowing how to play and expect to place ? Think about it for a minute. Like I said I have no beef with john but i see it like this why do you compete if you compete against no one (where is the fun in that). That's like playing checkers with yourself use your head with this one bro.

answer: NO
but i think someone would have noticed and NOT go out of there way to . but your right, I should have checked the rules first, my bad.
they dont come to Dallas TX anymore anyway... !!!
we have our own car show that took there place... been what 7 yrs now no shows in Big D
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:30 pm

7 years? you bumped your head its been awhile but Ken murphy had quite a few 03-04 my math makes that 3-4 years but from the level of your posts i can see where that makes 7 by adding the two of them together.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:43 pm

Its that Texas math NAVI.............LOL hell it was only 3 years ago that .Last Round Up show was there every year. But yes hes right TBP ran usaci off from that area. YOUR GODDDAMN RIGHT HOMMIE PUTS ON FREE SHOWS ... Talks a dealer into borrowing their parking lot for the show and doesn't charge them... Then when a REAL organization comes in and says they want to charge them to do a show the dealers scurry their cheap asss under the counter and wait for ole TBP... LOL Kinda like a monopoly. I will stand here and say this... That will change Usaci will be back there again, im personally gonna see to it, so get ready and if you guys are man enough you'll show... But im sure you'll cower down and say lets not go guys we will show them... Well with the attitudes you have I WOULDN'T WANT YA THERE ANYWAY....
MORE THAN MY TWO CENTS BUT FIZZZZZZZZZUCK YA IF YA DONT LIKE IT.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
Above Average Contributor
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 4:25 pm

These are the same idiots that wanted Finals in DFW. Threw a big fit when Omaha was announced said they were not gonna support. If you can't support USACI, then why the hell should they bring Finals that way.
Back to top Go down
RODGREEN
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:45 pm

WOW pump ya breaks Sam. Their are alot of USAC competitors in the DFW area that wanted finals down there for a reason (change) and I'm sure no matter where it went people would follow. Let's not turn this into a thing with people just wanting finals in the south. I know their have been a few times people from up north have came to Texas Heatwave and other shows in OK. Hell I think me and you had one hell of a time in OK.
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 7:08 pm

I know Rod. BUt I distinctly rembering a couple peoples who blew up,past the extreme. This is going off the if its not in DFW I won't compete. Carr was all about this at that time. And then Complained about no shows being in that area. I personally preffered finals to be there. Rod, we had a great time in OK.

I guess I'm tired of hearing there are no shows here. There wasn't any in my town either and now the local shop throws 2 a yr. I agree 100% with what Jimbo stated. No harm meant to most of the competitors in the Texas area. All but like 50 of my points came from out of state shows. And tryin to make it to Jimbo's in a coouple weeks
Back to top Go down
Johncarr
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Johncarr

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:17 pm

Gotta love the drama cheers

Not bothered anymore about it not being in DFW Very Happy

If USACI comes to town(DFW), I'm sure it will be a big event.

I am building my van to make me happy cheers and street beat 5 is what I am going for in 08'.

I'm not too worried about winning any certain class but do want to build a badboy groudpounder that would impress most anyone Shocked

Last edited by on Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dfw bass

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:55 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Its that Texas math NAVI.............LOL hell it was only 3 years ago that .Last Round Up show was there every year. But yes hes right TBP ran usaci off from that area. YOUR GODDDAMN RIGHT HOMMIE PUTS ON FREE SHOWS ... Talks a dealer into borrowing their parking lot for the show and doesn't charge them... Then when a REAL organization comes in and says they want to charge them to do a show the dealers scurry their cheap asss under the counter and wait for ole TBP... LOL Kinda like a monopoly. I will stand here and say this... That will change Usaci will be back there again, im personally gonna see to it, so get ready and if you guys are man enough you'll show... But im sure you'll cower down and say lets not go guys we will show them... Well with the attitudes you have I WOULDN'T WANT YA THERE ANYWAY....
afro I dont like and whether I run shows for free are not who ask you. The second answer to you comment I worked with round up production and knew they where talking of and took over from then. I use to speak good words about jimbo and others south texasan, but O.k then Fu@k you too Jimbo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:54 pm

Navi wrote:
7 years? you bumped your head its been awhile but Ken murphy had quite a few 03-04 my math makes that 3-4 years but from the level of your posts i can see where that makes 7 by adding the two of them together.

Ummmmm calling it a Dallas TX show and actually holding it
IN THE CITY LIMITS are two different things...
Hell i live here and every time i see DALLAS TX it's south of Ft worth in Burllinson or in Ennis or some off the wall Caddo Mills but NOT IN DALLAS TX,,,, Suspect
you can believe that...

and the sarcasm is justified.

i was told by several shop owners
EarMark car audio
Hawk Eletronics
and Car Toys
that Us@ci did not hold up there end of the agreements that were made and THAT is why Us@ci has not been back into the city limits of DALLAS TX.
ya got the BOOT... they Black Balled ya....
i have BEGGED the shop owners to have the Us@ci Show here in Dallas and all of them have the same weird answer.
referring to Some-party ( Us@ci ) not keeping an agreement...
???
Suspect i have spoken with Ralph Randell on several occasions
but all i got was slandered on the forum, and promises that were NOT KEPT...

so fell free to edit my post and not the other people picking a fight with this issue...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:01 pm

Johncarr wrote:
Gotta love the drama cheers

Not bothered anymore about it not being in DFW Very Happy

If USACI comes to town(DFW), I'm sure it will be a big event.

I am building my van to make me happy cheers and street beat 5 is what I am going for in 08'.

I'm not too worried about winning any certain class but do want to build a badboy groudpounder that would impress most anyone Shocked

hold your breath ill hold mine Smile well see who turns blue first... No
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:03 pm

If your'e so ANTI UASCi, you should find another forum to play on. Lord Badass or whoever you are. Bye the way I wouldn't mention retailer names on here. We have a good relationship with one of the ones you mentioned and I don't think they would appreciate their name being thrown into the middle of this little thread. Just my 2 bits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:11 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
If your'e so ANTI UASCi, you should find another forum to play on. Lord Badass or whoever you are. Bye the way I wouldn't mention retailer names on here. We have a good relationship with one of the ones you mentioned and I don't think they would appreciate their name being thrown into the middle of this little thread. Just my 2 bits.

well i dont think the relationship is so good if i get the same answer from 3 different shops - none related to the other - all gave the same answer...

im not Anti Usaci... Hell id LOVE yall to come to Town...
but im sure the POPE will come to my house for dinner before that happens...

also i have BEGGED for USACI to come to DALLAS but i get the brick wall every time... my SARCASM is from being frustrated at contently getting the brick wall Rolling Eyes

and i cant help but notice you and the rest personally ATTACK me for my opinion, i get edited and yall do not..
but not once have i attacked you on a personal level Suspect

Would it Kill ya to do a few Free shows and get back into the market here ?
think of it as an investment.... you give a lil and get a great return,,,
after youve done a few then start charging after people see that there is a MARKET for your services...
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:21 pm

Lord Baccus wrote:
jkrob21 wrote:

well i dont think the relationship is so good if i get the same answer from 3 different shops - none related to the other - all gave the same answer...

im not Anti Usaci... Hell id LOVE yall to come to Town...
but im sure the POPE will come to my house for dinner before that happens...

I wasn't speaking of USACis relationship with the shops. I was speaking of my relationship with them. And like I said I don't think they would like being called out in public like you have done.

I love going to local unsanctioned shows myself. They are cheaper and still some fun. But sanctioned shows such as USACi give you alot larger playing field. So you are the loudest in DFW or insert what ever city? Can you keep up with so and so in LA, New York, Denver? Usaci and all of the sanctioned orgs have their place for the guys that really want to be the BEST at what they are doin. You don't see a car in a magazine because it dominated a local show...because it had no real competition. Wink

Last edited by on Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:25 pm

the reason i mentioned the shops is so people would know that i HAVE BEEN out canvasing the area trying to get a Usaci show but all i get is a BRICK WALL out there and here as well...
if i dont mention the names how would anyone know what and where iv been to source my information ?
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:31 pm

If that is truly the case I will speak with one of them tomorrow and see if we can work something out. I just think it should be done privately. I would love to see some sanctioned comps within DFW city limits.

Let's face it though. You gotta pay to play.

This isn't your high school term paper. You don't have to name all of your resources. Just a simple "I checked with local reputable shops and they all led me to the same conclusion" would have been enough.

I just get tired of people throwing names out there without the other party having a clue what people are suddenly swarming them about.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:32 pm

Lord Baccus wrote:
the reason i mentioned the shops is so people would know that i HAVE BEEN out canvasing the area trying to get a Usaci show but all i get is a BRICK WALL out there and here as well...
if i dont mention the names how would anyone know what and where iv been to source my information ?

Have you called the USACI office to get a show? This is the competitors forum, you wont get a show by talkin smack on the forum call the office.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:40 pm

dfw bass wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
afro I dont like and whether I run shows for free are not who ask you. The second answer to you comment I worked with round up production and knew they where talking of and took over from then. I use to speak good words about jimbo and others south texasan, but O.k then Fu@k you too Jimbo

scratch scratch Suspect REALLY, CAN I GET A REACH AROUND????
Back to top Go down
cavi_in_kc

Number of posts : 929

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:41 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:

scratch scratch Suspect REALLY, CAN I GET A REACH AROUND????
Only if you ask nicely. lol!
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:48 pm

Lord Baccus wrote:
Navi wrote:

Ummmmm calling it a Dallas TX show and actually holding it
IN THE CITY LIMITS are two different things...
Hell i live here and every time i see DALLAS TX it's south of Ft worth in Burllinson or in Ennis or some off the wall Caddo Mills but NOT IN DALLAS TX,,,, Suspect
you can believe that...

and the sarcasm is justified.

i was told by several shop owners
EarMark car audio
Hawk Eletronics
and Car Toys
that Us@ci did not hold up there end of the agreements that were made and THAT is why Us@ci has not been back into the city limits of DALLAS TX.
ya got the BOOT... they Black Balled ya....
i have BEGGED the shop owners to have the Us@ci Show here in Dallas and all of them have the same weird answer.
referring to Some-party ( Us@ci ) not keeping an agreement...
???
Suspect i have spoken with Ralph Randell on several occasions
but all i got was slandered on the forum, and promises that were NOT KEPT...

so fell free to edit my post and not the other people picking a fight with this issue...

I have spoken to you before and you made false statements then. Having spoken to you previously and now reading your posts it is obvious you are a liar as well as a trouble maker and seem to be proud of it.

Now you have made slanderous allegations in regards to USACI and not meeting our contractual needs that could have a seriously detrimental effect on our ability to do business. Unless you can get those retailers in court to swear under oath they made those statements (they did not) I suggest you retract your statements lest we find out just how willing they are. I know a few of those store owners personally and it took just a couple of phone calls to disprove your remarks. Your statements represent an attempt to do permanent damage to our image and our ability to produce income from our contracts. You have crossed a legal line.

In my opinion it is individuals such as yourself who give this industry a bad name and many of us are tired of it! Go sling your mud somewhere else as you are no longer welcome at USACI. If we do have our finals in Texas, you will not be there.

As for editing your post, that would make it inadmissible
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Att. John Carr   Att. John Carr - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Att. John Carr
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next