Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Vote_lcapworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Voting_barworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Vote_lcapworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Voting_barworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records crzyblondgrl build 80inches louisiana silence Johncarr pics songs state globe drive kyle record world dollar 2010 broken chef disc quad stereo crank Audiopipe contest finals
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

proof that i cheated to win my world titles

Go down 
+14
Navi
ShowB
hunterw
rd s10
KickerRex
firespl
Team Tiny "Little Black"
SQYUKON
chrisfish
Alan
TAMU
The_Rowlands
Stingraysevenout
sanman
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

so mr Tamu says he has it and wont prove it.

i find this really funny actually because the only way my sdime wasnt legit is because i dint know about it because i went through that thing with a fine tooth comb before i ever ran it in the lanes.

3 layers of deadning in the entire cab
3/4" mdf between the box and the back wall
all thread throught the box and the back wall tightened in the bed by 3 nuts
mdf panels made to house seperates in the bottom of the doors the entire length of the door
i didnt run a common chamber box either it was chambered all 3 subs had there own

walla and thats it folks

so im waiting TAMU what do you have that wasnt legit or are you just talking Dung Pile like you always do

the skinny reads like this he is mad bacause i didnt let smoker barrow amps in tulsa to beat jimbo well as far as i know you have never done a 163 in that truck so you beating jimbo is like TAMU not wearing knee high sox
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:53 pm

So are you saying there was not a hose?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:00 pm

the onlything close to a hose in my truck was my cock and ill show it to you at finals if you wanna see it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 pm

it might be considered a perfomance enhanced mod due to the sure amount of mass it takes up in the cabin area protest me ill show it to you for a grand
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Damn thats cheap. Fish.. you in?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 pm

im not taking any of this as being real

i think its a pussy move to try and say Dung Pile now instead of at finals when it counted

just shows how big of a pussy you really are because you was afraid to lose your money

so its easy to start rumours now that im retired and the truck is gone

this is my last comments to this Cow poopy
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:25 pm

LOL Thanks guys i needed a laugh this morning.......

So is my allthread threw the cab and box too? I would think that could break the box when going on and off a trailer scratch ...

Keep them coming i got too see if i can gain from all of the Sdime tip sheets. 4 years and now your a cheat Jeff WTF? Your not really letting this man get under your skin .. Come smoke one with me no never mind that may make you expand your mind and get even louder... Dont listen too him bro you know what right and whats wrong no need too prove it too the masses
Back to top Go down
SQYUKON

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:45 pm

I thought butt-hurt only happened in SQ?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ROFLMAO.....

Well it has moved too wherever the masses are....lol

How goes things mike saw pics of your little one she is a buety
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Team Tiny

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:10 pm

How much of a gain is it really?! I might need to do that to Tiny.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Team Tiny

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:11 pm

The all thread that is
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:49 pm

it keeps the box steady there is no gain

i mean why do you want the box sliding around fornicating with the wave
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:50 pm

i was going to say man you have to be white to have a fat cock to take up airspace through mass

haha
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:56 pm

It would actually keep the back wall solid as Dung Pile too.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:18 pm

yah if your only using 3/4"
Back to top Go down
firespl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
firespl

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Jeez man how long has it been since you competed Jeff, I will say that jeff and I have had our differences but man let it go TAMU, bitches are the only people that dwell on Dung Pile like this. And if you do have proof just say it show it or shut the fornicate up. And I mean all this in the nicesest of ways lol,

This sounds like the same crap they tried to start at Heatwave in 05, saying I had put Tacoma badges on a Tundra lol. Sometimes you just have to forgive those with nothing left in their lives to keep them occupied.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:38 pm

lol what 4 years now man

that sdime is for sale if they wanna buy it hell i can even set it up sp they can purchase it
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:39 pm

sanman wrote:
the tules also state that the head jusdge has the final call or ruling on something and well your just pissed off because you think you have something on me lol gtfoh with that weak ass Cow poopy

keep running that peice of Dung Pile crx you have had for 10 years getting your ass handed to you.

or are you mad because when you showed to finals with all that ductape that year they told you that you had illeagal mods forward toe bpiller and made you remove that Dung Pile

or when you tried to run thm box's in omaha and had to use a sledge hammer to get them behind the bpiller because they were so fornicating huge

you are a joke almost as big as quad in this sport man and you should probly just hang it up for once and for all

why and how could i be a joke when me and my team members were cheated out of 6 or 7 world titles by people being in the wrong class.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:43 pm

btw we own 7 legit titles and 6 or 7 unclaimed titles.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 pm

must be doing something half right wouldnt you say.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:09 pm

what yall was and wasnt isnt my probem its yours deal with it yourself

you had chances tog et at me and you didnt for what ever reason i mean Dung Pile you had every opertunity every year to shut me the fornicate up in the lanes, and well you chose not to.

daryal is about the only one that had the balls enough to move classes other than that yall keep on squating one day you might win a legit one
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:32 am

sanman wrote:
yah if your only using 3/4"
. I was meaning the back of the cab
Back to top Go down
Team Tiny "Little Black"
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Team Tiny

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:14 am

sanman wrote:
i was going to say man you have to be white to have a fat cock to take up airspace through mass

haha

I guess I'll just have to put my left side in. Don't let all the pigment fool ya...

LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 am

Team Tiny "Little Black" wrote:
sanman wrote:

haha

I guess I'll just have to put my left side in. Don't let all the pigment fool ya...

LMAO!!!!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

see tamu the secret is out man its a white thang
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:21 am

ALAN if you think about that back wall thing it will make alot more sence to ya
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:21 am

not to mention you have to be long to hit the back wall as well
Back to top Go down
SQYUKON

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ROFLMAO.....

Well it has moved too wherever the masses are....lol

How goes things mike saw pics of your little one she is a buety

Thanks Bro. She is growing fast. Everything is great here. I'm up in North Iraq and it's very safe.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:20 pm

it really dosent matter how you guys try to clutter this up with stupid sexual remarks point is your truck was not legal as is stated in the rules.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:32 pm

point is according to the rules the head judge deemed it to be so so try again

and pull your skirt down man before someone tries to hit that Dung Pile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

proof that i cheated to win my world titles
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next