Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
where in da world was everybody??? Vote_lcapwhere in da world was everybody??? Voting_barwhere in da world was everybody??? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
where in da world was everybody??? Vote_lcapwhere in da world was everybody??? Voting_barwhere in da world was everybody??? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records pics songs Johncarr Audiopipe globe louisiana crzyblondgrl build disc chef quad state stereo contest silence 80inches 2010 broken finals kyle dollar drive crank world record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

where in da world was everybody???

Go down 
+2
KickerRex
supadave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

where in da world was everybody??? Empty
PostSubject: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:34 am

first off i wanna say i was the big black guy with the superman t shirt on, on saturday hence the name "supadave" so if u saw me holla atcha boy. got up with kenny coleman it was awesome to see him again kenny that damn truck is gonna get louder man. got a chance to meet nick, pat, and steve of rd, who by the way all these guys are stand up guys and cool as shiznit. steve's freakin sealed tahoe of doom was so damn loud. i saw a few TEAM SPEAD stickers but none of these guys i saw but i do think matt was the guy behind the computer.

but anyway fun ass show should have been there heard things got good on the drag strip and bobby man .......... good look on that water and lookin forward to seein u in jackson soon

david
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:13 pm

Dave we got back from the Cape show late last night and we are all worn out.. That's why we don't have any posts.. How's you do down there?
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:46 pm

Evan did you call in today too?
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:20 pm

i'm checkin in after lunch man.. I was worn out
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:22 pm

lol, shooooot.... I clocked in this mornin at 6:28 and I'll be here til 4:30.

Man, we for sure thought we were going to pass you guys cuz we had to get gas, but I heard ya'll had to put air in the tires.

We were haulin azz, doin about 84 mph til we caught up to belanger.
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:23 pm

What time did ya'll get in?
Back to top Go down
Emperor
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Emperor

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:01 pm

Nice to meet you superdave, we will be headed to some shows in Jackson soon. Hope to see you there bro!
Pat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/presleyaudio
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:23 pm

oh i will be there and hopefully i will have those rd's in tha trunk,

hey kev and evan i didn't compete down south i took my busted mtx's out and i am planing on gettin some rd's or something hopefully before next month i will have some. hope u guys did good up there with schaffeur cause i had a blast at the coast, we all gotta go next year.

david
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:21 pm

05gliguy wrote:
What time did ya'll get in?
We got in right at 12.. Made pretty good time in our eyes.. Only 75 the whole way..
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:22 pm

Damnit Dave.. Your never gonna see the light until you get some squares..
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:23 pm

And Kev I feel bad for ya man.. That's a long day after the great weekend we had..
Back to top Go down
Nick
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
Nick

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:57 pm

It was good to meet you Dave! You are one cool dude!

I am sure we will see ya at some of the Jackson shows and hopefully more!
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:17 pm

hey nick man ur a cool dude yourself, lol evan man if u heard what i heard and seen what i seen this weekend u would think twice about rd man, they are takin over man seriously. hell steve had 6 15's on one amp in his tahoe in a sealed damn box that could be heard across the grounds man. and they were the second level subs, sonace's.

but i won't down kicker anymore they do produce and they do hold some world records ............for now lol lol lol lol.

david
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:18 pm

Its what you build not what you buy Dave.. Remember? lol
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:20 pm

i would say build is 80 percent an the equipment is 20 if not more but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:44 pm

Either way MTX isn't gonna get it bro.. lol
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:08 pm

well i can't say it hasn't an i can't say it has they can get loud and could have put a much better number at tupelo if i didn't have that huge brown eye in it. i have got those subs up to a 42 with just 1200 watts alone so each sub was seeing like 600 and that saturday i had one amp on each sub at 2 ohms each getting like 1100+ but i think one of them switch to 4 cause when i pulled the sub out the other day one of the wires had came out of the terminal

but i will have some new one's next show don't know wht they will be rd's or maybe even some type r's who knows lol

david
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:12 pm

KickerRex wrote:
Either way MTX isn't gonna get it bro.. lol

lol
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:00 pm

Type R's sound very good Dave.. No bs
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:23 pm

I used to have some aarrgghh's in my DD
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:34 pm

Your retarted..
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:55 pm

R's...hmmm ???
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:12 am

yea they get down and dirty, i put 2 10's in my wifes car nd they get loud considering she only has 1200 watts in them
Back to top Go down
05gliguy
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:19 am

KickerRex wrote:
Your retarted..

You are son
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where in da world was everybody???   where in da world was everybody??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where in da world was everybody???
Page 1 of 1