Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Vote_lcapworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Voting_barworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Vote_lcapworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Voting_barworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad 2010 record crzyblondgrl stereo 80inches finals broken songs disc Johncarr chef drive records build Audiopipe louisiana pics contest dollar state kyle crank silence world globe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

proof that i cheated to win my world titles

Go down 
+14
Navi
ShowB
hunterw
rd s10
KickerRex
firespl
Team Tiny "Little Black"
SQYUKON
chrisfish
Alan
TAMU
The_Rowlands
Stingraysevenout
sanman
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

so mr Tamu says he has it and wont prove it.

i find this really funny actually because the only way my sdime wasnt legit is because i dint know about it because i went through that thing with a fine tooth comb before i ever ran it in the lanes.

3 layers of deadning in the entire cab
3/4" mdf between the box and the back wall
all thread throught the box and the back wall tightened in the bed by 3 nuts
mdf panels made to house seperates in the bottom of the doors the entire length of the door
i didnt run a common chamber box either it was chambered all 3 subs had there own

walla and thats it folks

so im waiting TAMU what do you have that wasnt legit or are you just talking Dung Pile like you always do

the skinny reads like this he is mad bacause i didnt let smoker barrow amps in tulsa to beat jimbo well as far as i know you have never done a 163 in that truck so you beating jimbo is like TAMU not wearing knee high sox
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:55 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 pm

sanman wrote:
did my box lay flat on the floor since you seem to think you know everything about my truck
I know the anwser to that question!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:50 pm

enlighten your homie man because he is lost and reaching
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Lol in that video my truck was static dropped tamu. Wasn't even bagged then. But it's whatever. I don't understand why you call out Jeff but don't give facts. The more your post the less credible you get. And you weren't very credible to begin with. But keep your head up! With the way the sport is dying you'll have a ton of championships under your belt soon enough
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:58 pm

I made you a visual

world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 C06847DF-7608-4AF1-9256-FE62C5B00158-2074-0000026BCFC7E2EB
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:00 pm

As you see it at finals static dropped its not even close to being on the ground. The middle pic is bagged an the bottom pic is body dropped. Now tell me again how it was bodied at finals?
Back to top Go down
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:28 pm

If there was an issue then all you gotta do is grab someone like a verification judge or head judge and say hey is this right or wrong but four years later no one gives a Dung Pile. I think maybe or not idk
Back to top Go down
soundbybass
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
soundbybass

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:30 pm

Whats funny is Ive personally never had the time to inspect someone elses vehicle for issues its not my job nor is it how I would want to win a title.
Back to top Go down
bojangles
Above Average Contributor
bojangles

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:39 pm

That truck is sex!!!
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 pm

We whooped that ass for years, point blank and it wont change. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH>...
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:26 am

Navi wrote:
Yall wonder why this sport doesnt have the people it used to have.....

then you get on here and read about someone tripping over some crap from 4-5 years ago.

TAMU put the keyboard away and put the effort into winning the title you have chased for so long. You claim to know everything about everyone else's vehicle and why it was or wasnt loud, maybe if you spent that time figuring out your own vehicle it would get you somewhere.

cheers cheers well put ... no Dung Pile why bring up something from then , if you have proof of something real... say it otherwise stfu.
if the allthread is that big of a deal i guess we cheated to , BUT WAIT , I asked ralph about this before we did it and even showed him at finals the first year we used the s10 and he said he saw no porblem with it... so tamo instaed of starting sht on the forum ,,,call ralph first , as for the door panels.. we tried that when we got to finals and gained 0000000. so its prob every truck is different...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

proof that i cheated to win my world titles
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5