Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Vote_lcapworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Voting_barworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Vote_lcapworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Voting_barworld - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state finals contest world silence louisiana drive dollar globe kyle quad Johncarr 2010 pics broken 80inches chef stereo disc songs crzyblondgrl crank Audiopipe build record records
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

proof that i cheated to win my world titles

Go down 
+14
Navi
ShowB
hunterw
rd s10
KickerRex
firespl
Team Tiny "Little Black"
SQYUKON
chrisfish
Alan
TAMU
The_Rowlands
Stingraysevenout
sanman
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

so mr Tamu says he has it and wont prove it.

i find this really funny actually because the only way my sdime wasnt legit is because i dint know about it because i went through that thing with a fine tooth comb before i ever ran it in the lanes.

3 layers of deadning in the entire cab
3/4" mdf between the box and the back wall
all thread throught the box and the back wall tightened in the bed by 3 nuts
mdf panels made to house seperates in the bottom of the doors the entire length of the door
i didnt run a common chamber box either it was chambered all 3 subs had there own

walla and thats it folks

so im waiting TAMU what do you have that wasnt legit or are you just talking Dung Pile like you always do

the skinny reads like this he is mad bacause i didnt let smoker barrow amps in tulsa to beat jimbo well as far as i know you have never done a 163 in that truck so you beating jimbo is like TAMU not wearing knee high sox
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:38 am

hunterw wrote:
why come on a forum and accuse someone of cheating and not get actual proof? makes no sense. unless your starving for attn.

the 1 year of finals i go to which was 09 the person who i think came closest to cheating ( i think it is cheating) was you tamu. when you duct taped all your exterior seals on your crx hatch. when i messed with a buddies crx, we did this testing. and it was a pretty decent gain. but its whatever. i dont care as i no longer compete. lol.

but why call someone out and not tell the facts?? sounds you are just trying to stir the pot

hey man didnt you do a body drop on your truck then all of a sudden got loud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:44 am

you know yall are like crackheads trying to explain why they messed up for the 10th time.you know you have done wrong but just cant admit to it.mabey yall need a intervention or rehab.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 am

KEEP EATING THEM CORN CHIPS MAN I THINK THEY HAVE FRIED YOUR BRAIN FINALLY
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:00 am

Hunter did the body drop after finals
Back to top Go down
hunterw
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
hunterw

Number of posts : 1172
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:19 am

Lol. I body dropped my truck in 2011. Only year I went to finals was 2009.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:10 am

HUNTER THIS UNDER ACHIEVER IS LOOKING FOR ANY EXCUSE HE CAN TO POINT FINGERS AT TO TRY AND EXPLAIN WHY HE AINT CUTTING THE MUSTARD
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:01 pm

hunterw wrote:
Lol. I body dropped my truck in 2011. Only year I went to finals was 2009.

https://youtu.be/iItFJb_ZedE

wasent totally grounded but to have stock rims drop into the fender well.

Last edited by TAMU on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:02 pm

sanman wrote:
HUNTER THIS UNDER ACHIEVER IS LOOKING FOR ANY EXCUSE HE CAN TO POINT FINGERS AT TO TRY AND EXPLAIN WHY HE AINT CUTTING THE MUSTARD

no matter how you try and spin it jeff your truck was not legal by the rules.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:37 pm

sanman wrote:

No modifications will be allowed to the
exterior of the vehicle.............what dont you get here.
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:46 pm

I am not sure what this is all about as I have only skimmed thru the 4 pages but in PRO STOCK it says:

EXCEPTIONS: Pickup trucks with the rear of the cab and/or front of the bed cut out in order to allow speaker or box placement in the truck bed are allowed in the this division. Any cut must not exceed the overall height of the bed or the vehicle window line, whichever is lower. In these vehicles the floor of the truck bed may not be lowered or cut. Wheel wells must be OEM. Vehicles using the bed of the a truck for speaker enclosures may use the entire bed area for speakers and equipment.

IS THIS WHAT EVERYONE IS REFERRING TO OR DID I JUST JUMP IN RANDOMLY? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:52 pm

ShowB wrote:
I am not sure what this is all about as I have only skimmed thru the 4 pages but in PRO STOCK it says:

EXCEPTIONS: Pickup trucks with the rear of the cab and/or front of the bed cut out in order to allow speaker or box placement in the truck bed are allowed in the this division. Any cut must not exceed the overall height of the bed or the vehicle window line, whichever is lower. In these vehicles the floor of the truck bed may not be lowered or cut. Wheel wells must be OEM. Vehicles using the bed of the a truck for speaker enclosures may use the entire bed area for speakers and equipment.

No modifications will be allowed to the
exterior of the vehicle.............

Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:54 pm

ShowB wrote:

all thread throught the box and the back wall tightened in the bed by 3 nuts
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:55 pm

supermod vehicals do this.
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:59 pm

Ok I must not be understanding...a bed cut can mean a hole, a cut, anything to accomodate the audio system but only in PRO STOCK

At least that is how I read it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:02 pm

and according to what jenissa put up this is a bed cut correct a drill bit cuts and spins metal away and well thats legal try again

homeboiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

we can also at that time use the first 36" not to exceed the bed rail in hiegth for equipment and that was part of my equipment
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Jennisa Tamu is but hurt because he just cant out right win the big one, and now he ahs to travel to INDY since there is no remote location so he is trying to discredit all he can in order to make himself look better.

there is no help for him in that area what so ever

he ahs been surpassed by far more superior builder as well as competitors
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:07 pm

I don't see it that way, I see a misunderstanding of the rules that is all and I am trying to clear it up for him.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:11 pm

he ahs went from bolts to teams to lowering trucks to all the people in the classes that his team runs he is trying to discredit us all as cheaters to make them look better, and there is no help for that

yall would be competitive back in 2005, but you have been way way surpassed
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:40 pm

see janissa and jeff your missing one point here when jeff was running these rules didnt exist.is that plain enough there is nothing hard to understand about that.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:42 pm

sanman wrote:
he ahs went from bolts to teams to lowering trucks to all the people in the classes that his team runs he is trying to discredit us all as cheaters to make them look better, and there is no help for that

yall would be competitive back in 2005, but you have been way way surpassed

3 sb1 world tittles in the last 4years not competitive huh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:46 pm

In all of TAMU's post he failed to leave in one sentence from the rules when talking about the box and anything attached to the box having to be inside the vehicle.

The sentence I'm refering to says;

"Inside the vehicle is defined as inside of the factory bodylines, roof, and floorboard."

So looking at that, the 1 inch area between the cab of a pickup where these bolts are located and the bed of a pickup is inside the factory bodyline, the roof, and the floorboard.

Now in jeffs case where the bolts go all the way into the bed, well his is/was the only one i know of that went all the way into the bed. I know of one other person who tried it, but the twist of the bed/cab going on off the trailer caused his box to break. In Jeffs case he is/was in prostock and it says it can be done for that class.

As for stock it says nothing can protrude into the bed, so my interpretation of USACi's defintion of inside the factory body line, well the one inch area between the cab and bed in my opinion is inside the factory body line.

I could just as well say TAMU those screws and L brackets you used to secure your box to the floor of your crx protrude threw the floor of the vehicle so it is not legit.

I know what your thinking, well it's just a screw through the floor of the car, and not a 3/4" peice of all thread." well try telling your wife/girlfriend that when you were with the slut you picked up at the bar you only put the tip in and not the whole damn thing so it didnt count.

of course all it takes to fix it if USACi decides they don't like it is to use a 1/4 peice of steel welded to the back wall with the all thread welded to that like me.
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:54 pm

chad these rules didnt exist when jeff was competiting.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:55 pm

TAMU ALSO SEE'S THIS AS A PERFOMANCE ENHANCER LIKE HIS VIAGRA, BUT THE REAL DEAL IS ITS WAS A SAFETY PRECAUTION

NOW FIGURE THAT ONE OUT AND WHY IT WAS ALL MIGHT ONE
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:56 pm

the 36" of the bed being able to be used was in place and those bolts were perfectly fine

tell ya what instead of running you mouth on here contact the R&E OR RALPH himslef and file a protest
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:57 pm

once again do you know why they were there
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:01 pm

sanman wrote:
TAMU ALSO SEE'S THIS AS A PERFOMANCE ENHANCER LIKE HIS VIAGRA, BUT THE REAL DEAL IS ITS WAS A SAFETY PRECAUTION

NOW FIGURE THAT ONE OUT AND WHY IT WAS ALL MIGHT ONE

saftey lol...lol...
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:22 pm

did my box lay flat on the floor since you seem to think you know everything about my truck
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:55 pm

The back wall of the cab is an outer body panel. Or else you could cut it out like prostock. In prostock where cut outs are ok i dont see an issue. But stock.. that outter skin of the back wall is just that.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:57 pm

As for the screw thing. Its not a nut from the outside like the big nut on the all thread.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Yall wonder why this sport doesnt have the people it used to have.....

then you get on here and read about someone tripping over some crap from 4-5 years ago.

TAMU put the keyboard away and put the effort into winning the title you have chased for so long. You claim to know everything about everyone else's vehicle and why it was or wasnt loud, maybe if you spent that time figuring out your own vehicle it would get you somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proof that i cheated to win my world titles   world - proof that i cheated to win my world titles - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

proof that i cheated to win my world titles
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next