Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
When and where is finals - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhen and where is finals - Page 4 Voting_barWhen and where is finals - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
When and where is finals - Page 4 Vote_lcapWhen and where is finals - Page 4 Voting_barWhen and where is finals - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence louisiana disc state dollar crzyblondgrl globe Audiopipe crank 80inches chef quad stereo broken record records pics contest kyle world songs drive build finals 2010 Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

When and where is finals

Go down 
+22
tommytee
AudioAnonymous
taz
F3M4
Alan
DMAN
chrisfish
ShowB
Moonie
sanman
maddog
Terry Brocks
jdlspl
KimboSlice2
george szawan
KickerRex
schrummy
poundstone
johnperdeye
The_Rowlands
Thomas HUFFman
Upzaw2000
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

When and where is finals - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

I need to know now so I can decide to buy more equipment or not.

If you can't tell us where at least tell us when, that will at least let me decide.

The purpose of this org is to promote car audio is it not? Right now I have a pocket full of cash and if I knew when finals was I would spend it on car audio, even a usaci supporter at that. So usaci do your sponsor a favor and tell me when finals is so I can go spend money with them and then spend money with you. Is that not how it is suppose to work?

As long as its not the weekend of nov 18th they got my cash, if it is that weekend, well it's going to carbon race wheels for the bike.

7 months out I think you could at least give us an idication.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:52 am

Alan wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
finals needs to have a huge PAY Day you can have it in bfe as long as 1st place $10k 2nd $5k 3rd $2k

GREAT IDEA >>>>>do you really think there is that much profit in this.... wow you never seem to amaze me with your bull sht.
Really we are going to do it in the CCA ???? and even pay at reg events so if we can do it as a small org why not others maybe you should learn our rules and build for the cca money is out there you just can't look in the old places for it cheers

GOING to...meaning you plan on it till it fails.
everything is going well for us, we are even working with heatwave shows so yes we want to Fail
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:53 am

Haha.. quit dreaming about something that don't exist.

And we are the problem? "We" complainers seem to be the last few still spending money on finals. You gonna order and spend $$ on a steak and eat it if it's cooked wrong and tastes like shiz?
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:54 am

I will be at finals if it is in Mane Florida vegas California Mississippi or Vancouver. It doesn't matter.
However. Central will including more people. There is people driving all the way to Florida from California for IASCA finals but not many.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:55 am

i started a new subject so that we can continue to argue like children , ( my customer is late)
we can agree to disagree on this , i stand by my idea , i am not saying that moveing it around helps , i am saying haveing it central is fair to all. as chad and i have said , every one for years said move it down south and it will be bigger and it has not happened . you all down south may look at the date different as you can compete/build all yaer long , for most of use the season is just starting , our shows will be just starting , we only get a few months to get our points and build for the season , just to rebuild for finals . so i think we still have a little bit of time before freaking out like this..i think that if it was the middle of june i would be getting freaked. just my 2 cents , opinions are like asssholes , everyone has one some are just bigger than others.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:57 am

Alan wrote:

And we are the problem? "We" complainers seem to be the last few still spending money on finals. You gonna order and spend $$ on a steak and eat it if it's cooked wrong and tastes like shiz?
True that but again we sit back year after year and read the same things???
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:00 pm

I never said it don't sound better. I said that's not the reason finals is thin. I know y'all can read.. as for "us" southerners.. finals has only recently moved here around the time I did.. before that I lived in IL and drove to Omaha my last year living there.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:01 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Alan wrote:

AND THAT'S WHY FINALS IS DIEING .. why the fuk do we argue with each other if y'all don't fuking read
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:02 pm

chrisfish wrote:
I will be at finals if it is in Mane Florida vegas California Mississippi or Vancouver. It doesn't matter.
However. Central will including more people. There is people driving all the way to Florida from California for IASCA finals but not many.
True Fish, IASCA had 365 entries this year not counting Drag??? Sbn 20+ years in the same place
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
finals needs to have a huge PAY Day you can have it in bfe as long as 1st place $10k 2nd $5k 3rd $2k

GREAT IDEA >>>>>do you really think there is that much profit in this.... wow you never seem to amaze me with your bull sht.
Really we are going to do it in the CCA ???? and even pay at reg events so if we can do it as a small org why not others maybe you should learn our rules and build for the cca money is out there you just can't look in the old places for it cheers

REALLY>>>> we are going to do this , we are going to do this.......UNTILL YOU DO IT shut the fk up PLEASE
lol you guys are the problem ALL you do is complain!!! about what usaci does not do???? you are right about finals and planning you just can't pick a place and run with it it takes $$$$$ in which it's not your money when it comes to finals!!! it's a business Taz whats wrong you can't beat me or Quad in a real spl format yeah i thought so Crying or Very sad

ok big mouth you pick the class , and dont \"Female dog\" out like you have down with all the others that you run your mouth with. i have watched you run your mouth over and over , i go to finals year after year and dont see you there . so tell me what class would you like to do , as we are both shop owners , we have a few classes streat beat 5 , mod , or pro stock , you pick ...if not sht the FCK UP
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:09 pm

Hey Taz Quad said he does the cca 1-100watts if you want some you will have to play there no more coming to people in usaci unless it's for a trunk record
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:10 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Alan wrote:

thats right , you said it year after year you READ , not compete or support . your opinion does not count hare/anymore. as for the others alan,chad/walter? /chris , we have different opions but al least we are pationate about this , we maybe disagreeiong about were finals are , but atleats be compete or support usaci , for that we have the right to do so . kimbo/quad untill you do stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Please bring your dumb ass out for either trunk record, please.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:12 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Hey Taz Quad said he does the cca 1-100watts if you want some you will have to play there no more coming to people in usaci unless it's for a trunk record

DUMBASSS this is usaci , not cca . if i wanted to challeng you i would do it there , you challenged me in usaci......
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:13 pm

F3M4 wrote:
Please bring your dumb ass out for either trunk record, please.

i dont have your numbers yet , but untill he pops a 155 + i can take him
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Just so everyone is crystal clear on this, if this mythical creature you call cca ever actually makes an appearance, I will boycott the entire organization based solely on how you act and conduct yourself.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 pm

taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

DUMBASSS this is usaci , not cca . if i wanted to challeng you i would do it there , you challenged me in usaci......
Thats what i thought can't compete in any other org Sad we support all orgs but like many you need amps that are under rated etc to win at least in the cca it's about the build and not the money and amps
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:21 pm

F3M4 wrote:
Just so everyone is crystal clear on this, if this mythical creature you call cca ever actually makes an appearance, I will boycott the entire organization based solely on how you act and conduct yourself.
ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:42 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

Thats what i thought can't compete in any other org Sad we support all orgs but like many you need amps that are under rated etc to win at least in the cca it's about the build and not the money and amps

thats not true dumb asz , there are two orgs that are around me and i have supported them both , just not always at the same time , the second is a clamped power org , i did that for a few years , so forget the org , i challenge you on a term lab with clamped power , so you can use whatever amp you want it must be at a show with judges , it must be recorded with you, your car , your score . you pick the class , mod,prostock,streatbeat . the rules on build will be usaci rules , by the end of october the person with lowest score will first admit defeat get of and stay off this forum. this build must be built by you and quad only . my build will be team cartunes , that will be me and mark brus . as we have built every competetors car on our team.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:47 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

Now that's BS. Y'all don't support $hit. Flapping your mouth about what you can/will/could woulda do in another fake org is not supporting USACI..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:48 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

PM the rules and classes.. and ill promise we got a car that will hurt your feelings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Taz actually a date is important to some people at this point. If i knew that finals was not the weekend of nov 18th i would be spending money on buying recones to get the correct configuration and two more d5's

nov 18th is a no go for me and ralph mentioned in another post that it may be moved to kc and nov.

going off history, when it was in kc is was the weekend before thanksgiving, which happens to be nov 18.

this is probably my last year, and if i can't go to finals its no big deal to me. on the other hand if i knew finals was a weekend other than nov 18 i'd be spending money on car audio

other people have other reasons, many people have to put in for vaca at work 6+ months in asdvance to be able to make it, remember finals is usually around the start of hunting season, and i've heard several stories of people not getting vaca in soon enough to attend finals because the hunters beat them to it, hey at least hunters know a year in advance when to put in for vaca lol. thats the reason why when it was in tulsa tim had to wait to get off work fri night, drive all night to tulsa, compete, leave right when its over and drive all night to make it to work mon, the hunters were at the top of the vaca list.

I'm sure this is the case with many people, location helps as well, we all know kumar will make it, but in his case a location change can change his travel time by as much as a day.

Anyways back on when it is nov 18 im doing ironman arizona wether usaci is on that day or not, if i know its not that weekend i'll gladly go, and spend another 2+k dollars on equipment, if it is, ill just go and fade away until you all forget about me.

there got to be something we can do, ironman arizona is $650 entry fee, and the 2000 slots for the race sold out in 7 minutes. Same is true with about 10 other ironman races accross the us each year. mosy people only know about the world championship ironman in kona hawaii each year. point is i know people who typically do ironman are a whole differant bread of people than do car audio, but what i'm saying is money is out there and people are spending it. there has to be some way to get it back to where it was or close, it may take 10 years, maybe we need some young people to step up and show us old folks what were doing wrong.

Seems like the young folks are probably the ones causing us to go away though with all there technology and oem figuring out they can make more money by making it hard to put a radio in a car to get you to buy the expensive one from the factory,

remember the days when there were only 3-4 differant dash kits to install something in almost everycar made and 6-7 harneses, now it seems like everysinlge car uses a differant kit, ot needs several hundred $$ in harnesses to do anything.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Alan wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

Now that's BS. Y'all don't support $hit. Flapping your mouth about what you can/will/could woulda do in another fake org is not supporting USACI..

i am asuming that was directed at kimbo/quad , as i have held shows every year since 2005. just saying. as well as being at finals with at least one car from my team. pretty sure you meant him, i have put up the challenge , lets see is he does it or chickens out like he has so many times .
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:55 pm

taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

thats not true dumb asz , there are two orgs that are around me and i have supported them both , just not always at the same time , the second is a clamped power org , i did that for a few years , so forget the org , i challenge you on a term lab with clamped power , so you can use whatever amp you want it must be at a show with judges , it must be recorded with you, your car , your score . you pick the class , mod,prostock,streatbeat . the rules on build will be usaci rules , by the end of october the person with lowest score will first admit defeat get of and stay off this forum. this build must be built by you and quad only . my build will be team cartunes , that will be me and mark brus . as we have built every competetors car on our team.
once again you can't compete!! you don't know how to build a 100watt car thats why you won't play Quad and his company have driven to Phx,el paso,tx heatwave austin to do battle and none of the haters showed up so if you want to play you make a move and stop hiding on this is usaci it's all spl.

Last edited by KimboSlice2 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:55 pm

taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

once again you can't compete!! you don't know how to build a 100watt car thats why you won't play Quad and his company have driven to Phx,el paso,tx heatwave austin Vegas to do battle and none of the haters showed up so if you want to play you make a move and stop hiding on this is usaci it's all spl.

Last edited by KimboSlice2 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Of course I was talking to him
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:59 pm

chad we have been friends for a few years so i do understand , and you are right i hunt every year and do know the dates , i wish that this sport was as popular , i wish it was in the same place/time everyear , i think they are just scrambling to stay afloat , if i am correct it is this way because of some competetors that could not hold there liquar that started this whole problem..

i am sure you put the same pasion in iron man that you do in usaci , so could luck , every year we lose several vet to gain only a few newbees .

we just maybee getting to old for the crap that goes with it.

Last edited by taz on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:02 pm

wow i guess you are as dumb as your wanta bee screen name. i dont go around calling myself chuck norris , or the incredible hulk....... i sai clamped power , the usaci rules are for the build , something that quad and i both are supposed to know , what do you really know keyboard commandoooooo you have your head so far up his asss you dont know quadworld from reality...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:07 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

once again you can't compete!! you don't know how to build a 100watt car thats why you won't play Quad and his company have driven to Phx,el paso,tx heatwave austin to do battle and know of the haters showed up so if you want to play you make a move and
stop hiding on this is usaci it's all spl.

You might be the dumbest SOB I've ran across in my many years of forum bickering
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Quad has never stepped up and shut anyone up.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 pm

taz wrote:
wow i guess you are as dumb as your wanta bee screen name. i dont go around calling myself chuck norris , or the incredible hulk....... i sai clamped power , the usaci rules are for the build , something that quad and i both are supposed to know , what do you really know keyboard commandoooooo you have your head so far up his asss you dont know quadworld from reality...
Like i said can't do it can you, it's og usac one amp 100watts are you going to Tx heatwave Austin??? me and Quad will bring the Rex if you want the rules i will pm them to you, lets see you back up that smack your talking???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When and where is finals
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next