Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
When and where is finals - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhen and where is finals - Page 3 Voting_barWhen and where is finals - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
When and where is finals - Page 3 Vote_lcapWhen and where is finals - Page 3 Voting_barWhen and where is finals - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken dollar Johncarr build records quad kyle songs finals globe contest 2010 louisiana state stereo drive disc Audiopipe silence chef pics 80inches crank world record crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

When and where is finals

Go down 
+22
tommytee
AudioAnonymous
taz
F3M4
Alan
DMAN
chrisfish
ShowB
Moonie
sanman
maddog
Terry Brocks
jdlspl
KimboSlice2
george szawan
KickerRex
schrummy
poundstone
johnperdeye
The_Rowlands
Thomas HUFFman
Upzaw2000
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

When and where is finals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

I need to know now so I can decide to buy more equipment or not.

If you can't tell us where at least tell us when, that will at least let me decide.

The purpose of this org is to promote car audio is it not? Right now I have a pocket full of cash and if I knew when finals was I would spend it on car audio, even a usaci supporter at that. So usaci do your sponsor a favor and tell me when finals is so I can go spend money with them and then spend money with you. Is that not how it is suppose to work?

As long as its not the weekend of nov 18th they got my cash, if it is that weekend, well it's going to carbon race wheels for the bike.

7 months out I think you could at least give us an idication.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:42 am

F3M4 wrote:
I definitely feel like the majority of the world finals caliber competitors are from texas, louisiana, and mississippi. To move the damn finals location further from them would just be stupid.

really , i thought kumar and his guys came from the north every year , and then the guys from kansas city , chris fish comes from colorado , rowland and team cartunes are from iowa , these are just a few off the top of my head , sanman depending on where hes at , we did the last few down south and the shows are not any better .....so saying it needs to be down south ir wrong , it needs to be centrally located to be (fair ) to all ..the problem is finding companys to sponsor a show , the industry as a hole is haveing growing pains as the internet/;walmart/big box stores dont support this at all , not the orgs nor the customer/competetor . i went to a dealer show this weekend and thou the distributor tried very hard to bring in the shops/manufactures with great food and drinks , they seem to have less and less every year , so its not just usaci that is haveing a tough time it starts with the local shops and dribles down to to distributor , then the manufature ....so i have to kinda say have some damn patience and chill as we are lucky there is still a play ground to do this ,

Last edited by taz on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:45 am

I think its funny people still think attendance is effected that bad by location.
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-06-10

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:47 am

The number of northern competitors is not even close to the southern crowd.

Of course there are other people who manage to come, but those are but a drop of water in the 5 gallon bucket of competitors.

Finals needs to be in the south and it needs to be more friendly(accessible) for the average competitor.

Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:48 am

taz wrote:
F3M4 wrote:
I definitely feel like the majority of the world finals caliber competitors are from texas, louisiana, and mississippi. To move the damn finals location further from them would just be stupid.

really , i thought kumar and his guys came from the north every year , and then the guys from kansas city , chris fish comes from colorado , rowland and team cartune are from iowa , these are just a few off the top of my head , sanman depending on where hes at , we did the last few down south and the shows are not any better .....

You named like 4 people.. I think Walter is pretty accurate on majority coming from southern states.

Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 am

taz wrote:
F3M4 wrote:

really , i thought kumar and his guys came from the north every year , and then the guys from kansas city , chris fish comes from colorado , rowland and team cartunes are from iowa , these are just a few off the top of my head , sanman depending on where hes at , we did the last few down south and the shows are not any better .....so saying it needs to be down south ir wrong , it needs to be centrally located to be (fair ) to all ..the problem is finding companys to sponsor a show , the industry as a hole is haveing growing pains as the internet/;walmart/big box stores dont support this at all , not the orgs nor the customer/competetor . i went to a dealer show this weekend and thou the distributor tried very hard to bring in the shops/manufactures with great food and drinks , they seem to have less and less every year , so its not just usaci that is haveing a tough time it starts with the local shops and dribles down to to distributor , then the manufature ....so i have to kinda say have some damn patience and chill as we are lucky there is still a play ground to do this ,
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:56 am

what ever ...................... think what you want finals is no bigger down south , period , to be fair it needs to be central period..................because i named only four is thats all i thought of , shrummy , how many years did swat , loud and clear and other large teams support this org before it went down south.......... and kumar never comes by himself nor any of the names that i mentioned ..

Last edited by taz on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:57 am

Its funny that manufactures support other orgs... how many times in my 12+ year in USACI have I said it??? stop forcing people to buy BS rated amps in order to be competitive ..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:00 am

taz wrote:
what ever ...................... think what you want finals is no bigger down south , period , to be fair it needs to be central period..................because i named only four is thats all i thought of , shrummy , how many years did swat , loud and clear and other large teams support this org before it went down south..........
those teams dieing had something to do with finals location? Lol. I think loud and clear built a team of guys cause finals was across the street yes.. but I'm still not buying that cause finals is down south is why its dead.. hard core guys have and will travel. The issue is those competitors are tired of the bullish.. period..
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:05 am

Alan wrote:
taz wrote:
what ever ...................... think what you want finals is no bigger down south , period , to be fair it needs to be central period..................because i named only four is thats all i thought of , shrummy , how many years did swat , loud and clear and other large teams support this org before it went down south..........
those teams dieing had something to do with finals location? Lol. I think loud and clear built a team of guys cause finals was across the street yes.. but I'm still not buying that cause finals is down south is why its dead.. hard core guys have and will travel. The issue is those competitors are tired of the bullish.. period..

I've only been doing this for a year and I'm already tired of the Cow poopy.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:06 am

this is a hobby for me , it does not bring in enough customers to pay for the time and money that i spend , with usaci it is his buisness...i agree looking at it that way maybe something could/need to be changed , as those who dont adapt generaly fade away/die off ... not every one can afford to take a week off of work to travel from up north to down south nor the other way around , putting it in the middle just makes it fair/even for both , i dont care how you look at it , thats just the damn truth..you cant argue that unless you are just pig headed.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:08 am

listen i am not saying its because its down south , if it was all the way up north it would be the same problem.... central evens out the cost of travel and time ... damn is that that hard to fkn understand.....
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:11 am

Alan wrote:
taz wrote:

i am saying that they dont come because it takes to much time and money to travel that far , i am sure that they still have customers that would compete if it was central...
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:13 am

taz wrote:

i am saying that they dont come because it takes to much time and money to travel that far

We agree. What we're trying to get through your head is that there are a whole lot more people in the south who wont come because of the show being further away than there are up north. End of story.

Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:14 am

LoL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:21 am

F3M4 wrote:
taz wrote:

i am saying that they dont come because it takes to much time and money to travel that far

We agree. What we're trying to get through your head is that there are a whole lot more people in the south who wont come because of the show being further away than there are up north. End of story.

There were also a lot of people from texas who did not come when it was in dallas, texas whined and cried when it was in omaha and said bring it down here and it will be be bigger than ever.

look what happened, they couldn't even get a title sponsor and it was the worst finals ever.

i know timing venue change etc played into that, but texas, where everyone claims everyone is, and people couldn't make the short drive, yet they can every other weekend of the year for a texas show?

There were more people fom outside of tx than inside, am im not talking next door in la, ar, or ok either

Last edited by kickercrx on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:23 am

really then whats the reason that finals down south are smaller than the ones from kansas city... explain that because i must be really stupid , i have been to finals every year and i can tell you they are not bigger ...explain please how you can argue with the facts....ralph moved it down to texas / the south because this same Dung Pile you are saying , and i have to say that it didnt work , so now what , whats the new excuss , its not working
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:23 am

finals needs to have a huge PAY Day you can have it in bfe as long as 1st place $10k 2nd $5k 3rd $2k
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:24 am

kickercrx wrote:
F3M4 wrote:
taz wrote:

There were also a lot of people from texas who did not come when it was in dallas, texas whined and cried when it was in omaha and said bring it down here and it will be be bigger than ever.

look what happened, they couldn't even get a title sponsor and it was the worst finals ever.

wow some one besides me remembers that sht from 3-4 yaers ago . cahd you have been going longer than me i think , are the shows bigger down south?

thank you , do you remember all this from three or four years ago , i dont see any improvement .

i know timing venue change etc played into that, but texas, where everyone claims everyone is, and people couldn't make the short drive, yet they can every other weekend of the year for a texas show?

Last edited by taz on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:27 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
finals needs to have a huge PAY Day you can have it in bfe as long as 1st place $10k 2nd $5k 3rd $2k

GREAT IDEA >>>>>do you really think there is that much profit in this.... wow you never seem to amaze me with your bull sht.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:27 am

taz wrote:
really then whats the reason that finals down south are smaller than the ones from kansas city... explain that because i must be really stupid , i have been to finals every year and i can tell you they are not bigger ...explain please how you can argue with the facts....ralph moved it down to texas / the south because this same Dung Pile you are saying , and i have to say that it didnt work , so now what , whats the new excuss , its not working
I told ya about 5 posts ago. But you were busy getting all pissy and cussing at us. Real competitors just don't give a Dung Pile anymore. I'd like to see the guys from drag..and other orgs who want to compete USACI and don't ONLY based off location ..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:28 am

Read Chad's 1st post here. Wtf is so hard to understand? ?? That's why its dead jeez
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:29 am

This topic can go on forever debating where, but i don't really care where, i just want to know when it is. the hardcores will still be there, we just need to know when.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 am

taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

GREAT IDEA >>>>>do you really think there is that much profit in this.... wow you never seem to amaze me with your bull sht.
Really we are going to do it in the CCA ???? and even pay at reg events so if we can do it as a small org why not others maybe you should learn our rules and build for the cca money is out there you just can't look in the old places for it cheers
Back to top Go down
F3M4
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
F3M4

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:35 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

Really we are going to do it in the CCA ???? and even pay at reg events so if we can do it as a small org why not others maybe you should learn our rules and build for the cca money is out there you just can't look in the old places for it cheers

Can we please ban this fucking retard?
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:37 am

i dont agree with the first post , i dont think the date and location are needed this early . it is not as easy as you may think for ralph to make this happen , unless he has sponsors to secure a location that will work for the judges as well as the crystall ball to see into the future . i do think moveing it every year for the last few years is not helping .

and the only reason i am argueing about the central location is that it makes sense .

do i agree with all the rules , no but that is how it is , as far as other orgs , i am sure this is not the only one suffering...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:39 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

GOING to...meaning you plan on it till it fails.
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:39 am

KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

REALLY>>>> we are going to do this , we are going to do this.......UNTILL YOU DO IT shut the fk up PLEASE
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 am

Alan wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

GOING to...meaning you plan on it till it fails.

lets change the direction of this . because we all agree on one thing.... ban tehm both kimbo/quad at least untill they support this org not there own .
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:44 am

taz wrote:
i dont agree with the first post , i dont think the date and location are needed this early . it is not as easy as you may think for ralph to make this happen , unless he has sponsors to secure a location that will work for the judges as well as the crystall ball to see into the future . i do think moveing it every year for the last few years is not helping .

and the only reason i am argueing about the central location is that it makes sense .

do i agree with all the rules , no but that is how it is , as far as other orgs , i am sure this is not the only one suffering...
this early? We are 6 months into the Season.. less than that until around whenever finals would normally be.

And what makes sense is have your finals where the majority of your weekly competitors are.. and hope they show. OK...maybe it didn't pan out. But your talking like move to KC and we will instantly have stacked classes again. And your wrong. RE read your last sentence ...
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:48 am

taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
taz wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

REALLY>>>> we are going to do this , we are going to do this.......UNTILL YOU DO IT shut the fk up PLEASE
lol you guys are the problem ALL you do is complain!!! about what usaci does not do???? you are right about finals and planning you just can't pick a place and run with it it takes $$$$$ in which it's not your money when it comes to finals!!! it's a business Taz whats wrong you can't beat me or Quad in a real spl format yeah i thought so Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When and where is finals
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next