Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
When and where is finals - Page 7 Vote_lcapWhen and where is finals - Page 7 Voting_barWhen and where is finals - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
When and where is finals - Page 7 Vote_lcapWhen and where is finals - Page 7 Voting_barWhen and where is finals - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build dollar stereo records 2010 globe state record drive louisiana crzyblondgrl world disc chef quad pics kyle 80inches contest Audiopipe silence broken songs Johncarr finals crank
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

When and where is finals

Go down 
+22
tommytee
AudioAnonymous
taz
F3M4
Alan
DMAN
chrisfish
ShowB
Moonie
sanman
maddog
Terry Brocks
jdlspl
KimboSlice2
george szawan
KickerRex
schrummy
poundstone
johnperdeye
The_Rowlands
Thomas HUFFman
Upzaw2000
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

When and where is finals - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

I need to know now so I can decide to buy more equipment or not.

If you can't tell us where at least tell us when, that will at least let me decide.

The purpose of this org is to promote car audio is it not? Right now I have a pocket full of cash and if I knew when finals was I would spend it on car audio, even a usaci supporter at that. So usaci do your sponsor a favor and tell me when finals is so I can go spend money with them and then spend money with you. Is that not how it is suppose to work?

As long as its not the weekend of nov 18th they got my cash, if it is that weekend, well it's going to carbon race wheels for the bike.

7 months out I think you could at least give us an idication.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
maddog
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
maddog

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:44 pm

what did that guy do to make the show so good? maybe I'll host a show and try to do something similar.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:29 pm

he was hella live on the mic man he would also show up the night before and host a pre-party that drew a huge crowd then, and at the show

to me he showed a genuine feel for the competitors, and that he didnt just wanna take there money ya know
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Hey I throw a pretty good show guys, I hope! But then again I LOVE WHAT I DO and you GUYS!

Went to the venue today in Lawton, OK we are not only INDOORS but they gave us OUR OWN BUILDING for the Sound Off....If alot of people show up I already told Ralph to bump it to a Double Point Event for $20 entries. Show is Sat and Sun - Awards are at 4pm on Sunday
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:40 pm

yes jenissa you cover one area of the entire pie, and not in the midwest

dont take things so personally
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Bruce Dufner is in the northern Midwest. He is one of the best judges i have meet sense Jaffe left.
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 am

How do you all like the idea of Lawton, OK for finals. I took alot of pics and sent to Ralph, really nice venue (for a older venue) and indoors. Just a thought!
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:26 am

nope ok.was one of the worst places when it was there ....and the drive threw kansas at 20 below zero and no heater sucked asz ...lol man my toes was froze
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:48 am

im with jeff
Back to top Go down
redlineaudio
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
redlineaudio

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:55 pm

exactly why having it in November keeps alot of us "Northerners" from making it
Back to top Go down
http://www.redlineaudio.com

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 pm

ShowB wrote:
How do you all like the idea of Lawton, OK for finals. I took alot of pics and sent to Ralph, really nice venue (for a older venue) and indoors. Just a thought!
As long as it is in sept or oct I will go anywhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Ok let's do this, since moonie won't come to finals and make me turn it up, let's have it in padre
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 pm

kickercrx wrote:
Ok let's do this, since moonie won't come to finals and make me turn it up, let's have it in padre

id love to do padre would give me a reason to make it next year if that was finals but thats even further of a drive.lol
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:27 pm

poundstone wrote:
kickercrx wrote:

id love to do padre would give me a reason to make it next year if that was finals but thats even further of a drive.lol
Padre has my vote!
Back to top Go down
maddog
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
maddog

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:29 pm

too far
Back to top Go down
jdlspl
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jdlspl

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:45 pm

Memphis
Back to top Go down
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Anchorage Alaska!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:06 pm

I will be in Padre next year.....Hopefully picking up a gift from Alex... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:20 am

Memohis or Little Rock,
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:31 am

K .C .is our best bet. But that big Walmart sponsored trophy in Lowel Arkansas is the easiest for usaci. I bet that is ware it is.
Back to top Go down
BODEAN
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
BODEAN

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2011-08-21

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 am

F-CK Wal-Mart
Back to top Go down
Thomas HUFFman
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Thomas HUFFman

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 am

Not to sound like an ass but Im thinking to hell with trophys. Im thinking actual prizes. Like stuff we can actually use........Money in a cup Laughing
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:23 pm

ShowB wrote:

I like but not in November! way too much snow in Colorado to travel through.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Terry Jennings
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Terry Jennings

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2011-05-17

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Memphis tn, jackson ms, or kanasas mo, would be a good one
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Above Average Contributor
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Padre in sept!

Lulz at Walmart.
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:40 pm

WHAT? I never said November, I just said Lawton, OK.... lol!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:24 pm

ShowB wrote:
WHAT? I never said November, I just said Lawton, OK.... lol!

Umm...No!
Back to top Go down
schrummy
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
schrummy

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 am

well thats only 9.5 hours versus 13........
Back to top Go down
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:07 am

kansas city .................................
Back to top Go down
jdlspl
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jdlspl

Number of posts : 322
Registration date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:18 am

Like ^^
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 am

id love kc or anywhere where i dont have to drive 12+ hrs ea way again but i will be there as long as it is announced soon enough i can plan for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When and where is finals
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next