Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
When and where is finals - Page 6 Vote_lcapWhen and where is finals - Page 6 Voting_barWhen and where is finals - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
When and where is finals - Page 6 Vote_lcapWhen and where is finals - Page 6 Voting_barWhen and where is finals - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle broken chef Johncarr louisiana dollar 80inches state 2010 songs world record stereo Audiopipe finals records contest build pics crzyblondgrl drive silence globe disc crank quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

When and where is finals

Go down 
+22
tommytee
AudioAnonymous
taz
F3M4
Alan
DMAN
chrisfish
ShowB
Moonie
sanman
maddog
Terry Brocks
jdlspl
KimboSlice2
george szawan
KickerRex
schrummy
poundstone
johnperdeye
The_Rowlands
Thomas HUFFman
Upzaw2000
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

When and where is finals - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

I need to know now so I can decide to buy more equipment or not.

If you can't tell us where at least tell us when, that will at least let me decide.

The purpose of this org is to promote car audio is it not? Right now I have a pocket full of cash and if I knew when finals was I would spend it on car audio, even a usaci supporter at that. So usaci do your sponsor a favor and tell me when finals is so I can go spend money with them and then spend money with you. Is that not how it is suppose to work?

As long as its not the weekend of nov 18th they got my cash, if it is that weekend, well it's going to carbon race wheels for the bike.

7 months out I think you could at least give us an idication.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
taz
Above Average Contributor
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 pm

ShowB wrote:
I would like to know as well or I am gonna book a show on top of finals and won't be able to attend.....Now wouldn't that be some *cow poopy*

so if he was to show up , and i find a closer show , would you not trust a different judge , im just saying?
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

Number of posts : 909
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:18 pm

look,
even if he did show.... it would jsut be excuses

isnt that what happened before? lots of excuses?
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:43 pm

taz wrote:
ShowB wrote:
I would like to know as well or I am gonna book a show on top of finals and won't be able to attend.....Now wouldn't that be some *cow poopy*

so if he was to show up , and i find a closer show , would you not trust a different judge , im just saying?

I am lost in that statement, I was just talking about Finals location and date...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
taz
taz

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:46 pm

that was a dig (sarcasm) not directed at you or usaci , but at someone who may have not worn there helmet when rideing his/their bike .
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:29 am

F3M4 wrote:
The number of northern competitors is not even close to the southern crowd.

Of course there are other people who manage to come, but those are but a drop of water in the 5 gallon bucket of competitors.

Finals needs to be in the south and it needs to be more friendly(accessible) for the average competitor.

The majority of competitors don't do USACi up here because of the promoter. It's all about having a good time; not sleeping through it all.
Back to top Go down
maddog
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
maddog

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:17 am

wheres that at?
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:24 am

lulz...
time for some new judges and such.
Back to top Go down
Moonie
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Moonie

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:53 am

Like how ralph stayed in his truck 90% of the time in Padre and watched...lol....
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:58 am

maddog wrote:
wheres that at?
Wisconsin area. Used to be a large following until Jeremy Weber ventured off and brought db drag up here. Needless to say I think Larry (the USACi judge) is a good guy, but something just isn't right, imo. I think he tried to have USACi jump on board a few times but no go, but then IASCA hopped on. It's a shame.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

Number of posts : 1900
Registration date : 2010-06-05

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 am

well larry is pretty much done with usaci except a small area in wisconsin scott has took over the northern illinois area and my buddy brian stice is now the director for southern illinois so we are hoping to bring it back now that larry isnt around running certain competitors off. the show sunday was a pretty good turnout for the first usaci show up there and doa came out to support it since larry has nothing to do with it now. and we have 5 more shows in the chicago area this year already planned and have quite a few more down south to get cleared away!
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:13 am

larry supposedly fucked over jeremy on that leaderboard and pretty much after that lost all his following up there anybody who was friends with jeremy wouldnt support larry which i cant really blame them but that killled us up north. with scott running shows now it should be alot better all the guys will come out to support him!
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
AudioAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:21 am

Need to have shows further north also. Razz

I wouldn't mind putting my van on the USACi meter. It won't be loud or anything but it's always nice to see.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 am

sure!!lol that thing is loud just sittin there.lol and talk with scott man he has a few up on the border but idk if he can go into wisconson u might be stuck comin down to illinois since ralph might not let him go into larry's territory but if people are willing to do shows there just not with larry i dont see why he shouldnt be able to
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 pm

WHENS NEXT YEARS FINALS IM SKIPPING THIS YEARS I NEED TA GET MY REX DONE
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:00 pm

rowland u are banned for being too loud!! Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:22 pm

AudioAnonymous wrote:
F3M4 wrote:

Of course there are other people who manage to come, but those are but a drop of water in the 5 gallon bucket of competitors.

Finals needs to be in the south and it needs to be more friendly(accessible) for the average competitor.

The majority of competitors don't do USACi up here because of the promoter. It's all about having a good time; not sleeping through it all.
just like when I used to go to DB Steve's drag events. He was constantly on the mic.. talking and joking with or about us or our setup etc. Was always a good time. Usaci judges sit in a chair and hand you a globe when you drive up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Alan wrote:
AudioAnonymous wrote:
F3M4 wrote:

just like when I used to go to DB Steve's drag events. He was constantly on the mic.. talking and joking with or about us or our setup etc. Was always a good time. Usaci judges sit in a chair and hand you a globe when you drive up.

whoa whoa slow down there alan, i dunno how you guys operate stuff down there, but when we pull up we have to get out and get the globe off the table and put it in our own car.

except for when bill gass was a usaci guy up here, he always verified everything, voltage etc. funny how he works for the guy you mentioned now.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Wait your rite. Sorry had you thinking we were all high class down here.
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:15 pm

well ive been helping the 2 guys local who just became judges and its a bit diff trying to do it right. helping them find frequency if they dont know it. mic placement etc the stuff i figure they should be doing.lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Me and john Perdye did siknic for greg this passed year.. I brought the globe out.. helped the guys setup.. find a note.. whatever.. speakerbox Mr Henry Hampton made an appearance from GA.. I tossed him the mic to have some fun.. I must say it was a different atmosphere than what most were used to. People hanging around interested in what was going on..
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:31 pm

bill gass is one of the best at shows he funny always talking shitz ...
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:16 pm

I miss the Bill and magoo shows
Back to top Go down
poundstone
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
poundstone

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Alan wrote:
Me and john Perdye did siknic for greg this passed year.. I brought the globe out.. helped the guys setup.. find a note.. whatever.. speakerbox Mr Henry Hampton made an appearance from GA.. I tossed him the mic to have some fun.. I must say it was a different atmosphere than what most were used to. People hanging around interested in what was going on..

see thats how it was last weekend everybody in the lanes interacting and interested in everything going on. joking helping each other out giving tips
Back to top Go down
ShowB
Admin
Admin
ShowB

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:58 am

Ya'll come to Lawton OK this weekend I am doing a show at the Great Plains Col here, Sat and Sun.

Come have some FUN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bassbattles.com
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Usaci judges sit in a chair and hand you a globe when you drive up.

wellusaci used to have a guy here in the midwest named mike outlaw, and he was the reason i got into this sport. he would put on such a great show that it was addicting, and you wanted more.

i do agree now its pretty blah
Back to top Go down
tommytee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
tommytee

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 pm

hey jennissa,i wont be at lawton, but my buddy will with his yukon,help him get louder.
Back to top Go down
tommytee
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
tommytee

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:17 pm

allways like ya'll shows.
Back to top Go down
Upzaw2000
Upzaw2000

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm

My buddy is based in Lawton may stay w him this weekend and come to the show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:09 pm

sanman wrote:
Usaci judges sit in a chair and hand you a globe when you drive up.

wellusaci used to have a guy here in the midwest named mike outlaw, and he was the reason i got into this sport. he would put on such a great show that it was addicting, and you wanted more.

i do agree now its pretty blah

wow that was a long time ago lol, and not to leave anyone out, rich clauser always did a good job actually checking cars verifying amps etc
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 pm

rich always did a stand up job as well with the entire show, and promoting usaci

outlaw was one of a kind though, and drew alot of people out to shows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When and where is finals   When and where is finals - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When and where is finals
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next