Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Vote_lcapAny hints or tricks from the pro's? Voting_barAny hints or tricks from the pro's? Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Vote_lcapAny hints or tricks from the pro's? Voting_barAny hints or tricks from the pro's? Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad chef 80inches songs build broken silence globe 2010 record crank dollar louisiana pics contest finals Johncarr state Audiopipe stereo crzyblondgrl disc drive records world kyle
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Any hints or tricks from the pro's?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Whattha

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Empty
PostSubject: Any hints or tricks from the pro's?   Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Hey guys I'm fixing to wall my 02 Ext Cab Chevy with 4 15" Crossfires. Any help or suggestion to get the most out of what I got? I've got 2 Powerbass 5K's but I think I'm gonna step up a little in power in the future. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Any hints or tricks from the pro's?   Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Get in touch with flamed97...
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Any hints or tricks from the pro's?   Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:58 pm

If that isn't a option get with Anthony Aho in Guthre . Not spelled right. Lol
Back to top Go down
Whattha

PostSubject: Re: Any hints or tricks from the pro's?   Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 pm

I'd like to try my hand at it. Joel is pretty expensive. Wanted 1000 bucks just to build a regular box for 2 15's in my truck.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Any hints or tricks from the pro's?   Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 pm

405-573-5684
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: Any hints or tricks from the pro's?   Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Alan Hall built Paden's truck. It slams.
Back to top Go down
Whattha

PostSubject: Re: Any hints or tricks from the pro's?   Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:25 pm

I'd really like to build it myself or at least have my hand in it. I mean I'm willing to pay someone but I'm not gonna give an arm and a leg for it.
Back to top Go down
nebrsq
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
nebrsq

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Any hints or tricks from the pro's?   Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:03 pm

your in the right place for help. These guys have helped me more than I can say. couple things though, if your pressed for time, having someone build it for you would be the best way-it costs, but...
if you take everyones advise on here, and build it yourself, it is going to take a lot of time, multiple builds, and lots of testing, but it will be cheaper.
I do 99% of my own work-I'm not what most would consider loud-so far only 151.xx, but everyday, i make improvements.
I've saved a ton of money doing it myself, but I've been working on the same ride for months.
just depends on what your situation is,
but i would for sure listen to these guys, they won't steer you wrong.
Back to top Go down
Whattha

PostSubject: Re: Any hints or tricks from the pro's?   Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:08 am

Well the money is not an issue. I just want to build a loud daily driver that can do decent on the meter. I know I'm not gonna be competitive as far as world finals is concerned but I'd like to be loud for sure. Chris I'll give him a holler tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any hints or tricks from the pro's?   Any hints or tricks from the pro's? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any hints or tricks from the pro's?
Page 1 of 1