Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
sb news - Page 6 Vote_lcapsb news - Page 6 Voting_barsb news - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
pics silence dollar state finals world records record stereo Johncarr louisiana chef quad songs Audiopipe build 2010 drive 80inches kyle globe crank contest disc crzyblondgrl broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

sb news

Go down 
+27
Whattha
B-rad
subFATHER
beatnoutdaframe
sanman
strpperpolef150
dbdaddy
Alarm God
chrisbaldelli
maddog
mbrooky
schrummy
bojangles
cody08
BBGIC
Quis
outsideshot23
supadave
chrisfish
poundstone
Jeff Sanford
Stingraysevenout
scoupen
TeamSpead-Kenny
2003f150
The_Rowlands
scionsoloxb
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:57 am

First topic message reminder :

14. Any current USACI member who competes in at least three Street Beat event will be invited
to compete in Street Beat at the USACI world finals.

see you there......... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by scionsoloxb on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:53 pm

scionsoloxb wrote:
ILL MAKE THIS REAL SIMPLE.... ILL BEAT ROWLANDS VAN IF I WANT... U DIG!
Shocked scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:03 pm

WOW!!! Good read....keep it going guys! I use to complain about low hz high hz all that crap but I have since built my system for my enjoyment and not to try and win titles. All people are saying in this thread is have a class for the true street beaters. All those you tube video guys. There are way more of those guys than true spl competitors from what I see. Think how much more money usaci could make. I don't think people would give up so easily if they got beat by a system that they could listen too after their run instead of a 3 sec burp then park and maybe you can look inside at the build. Thats no fun. Giving demos draw way bigger crowds than the meter. I have been at shows where I have had most of the people by my truck when im playing it and not by the meter. Nine out of ten people that get in my truck dont ask what it meters just damn thats loud!!! I see so many systems that dont run sb b/c its not about being actually loud but rather what a meter reads or they think its loud on the meter but its not b/c they are tuned low so that pushes them away. If they were going against another vehicle that was similiar to theirs win or lose they would feel more like it was even. Yes the vets as they are called could probaby still beat other low tuned guys cause they are great builders but I would love to see it. Its funny most say I can tune lower and still be loud blah blah and I don't doubt anybody but I would love to see some systems I can actually get demos in and not just look at.
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:22 pm

2003f150 wrote:
WOW!!! Good read....keep it going guys! I use to complain about low hz high hz all that crap but I have since built my system for my enjoyment and not to try and win titles. All people are saying in this thread is have a class for the true street beaters. All those you tube video guys. There are way more of those guys than true spl competitors from what I see. Think how much more money usaci could make. I don't think people would give up so easily if they got beat by a system that they could listen too after their run instead of a 3 sec burp then park and maybe you can look inside at the build. Thats no fun. Giving demos draw way bigger crowds than the meter. I have been at shows where I have had most of the people by my truck when im playing it and not by the meter. Nine out of ten people that get in my truck dont ask what it meters just damn thats loud!!! I see so many systems that dont run sb b/c its not about being actually loud but rather what a meter reads or they think its loud on the meter but its not b/c they are tuned low so that pushes them away. If they were going against another vehicle that was similiar to theirs win or lose they would feel more like it was even. Yes the vets as they are called could probaby still beat other low tuned guys cause they are great builders but I would love to see it. Its funny most say I can tune lower and still be loud blah blah and I don't doubt anybody but I would love to see some systems I can actually get demos in and not just look at.

Good post! Like it..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 pm

i dont get it instead of people stepping up to beat the champ you want the champ to step down to beat the people lol

this i repeat this is not a social network this is competition you do it to the best of your ability and sometimes that aint good enough it is what it is

there is no shame in losing at all atleast the effort was put out to dethrone the champion.

have a class for true street beaters i seen this thread 2 years ago "WHATS A TRUE STREET BEATER" well it still hasnt been answer or backed up with logical proof of what one is.

we are all differant, and noone pays us to do trhis therefore you build what you can afford, and what you like bottom line

a new class is not needed what is needed is a new type of competitor with the drive and ability to accomplish things i just dont see this in what we have now a days sorry
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:56 pm

sanman wrote:
i dont get it instead of people stepping up to beat the champ you want the champ to step down to beat the people lol

this i repeat this is not a social network this is competition you do it to the best of your ability and sometimes that aint good enough it is what it is

there is no shame in losing at all atleast the effort was put out to dethrone the champion.

have a class for true street beaters i seen this thread 2 years ago "WHATS A TRUE STREET BEATER" well it still hasnt been answer or backed up with logical proof of what one is.

we are all differant, and noone pays us to do trhis therefore you build what you can afford, and what you like bottom line

a new class is not needed what is needed is a new type of competitor with the drive and ability to accomplish things i just dont see this in what we have now a days sorry

What Im saying is if we want new blood this is what would draw them in......not that the vets should step down to beat the new people and it would be very interesting if we all had to play lower(true vets should step up to the plate and compete where they are suppose to be)I am now in sb5 being a dd dealer.I am now in the big dog class and would not jump back down to beat the little guy. For example Rowlands van is one of the few that can pull to the side and still demo music levels 158+....thats what the new generation wants. Its pretty boring going to a show waiting for someone to burp and then after all that time you can even listen to the thing on music they relate to best.
Back to top Go down
Whattha

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-01-14

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:50 pm

I have been reading and following this thread for the last couple days. I finally care to add my .02 cents to the discussion. I am one of the so called "new" guys to the competition. I have a respected member of this forum and a super cool guy helping me with my new build. No doubt I will be competitive to a sense. But why even try to compete if you know your gonna get your balls kicked in? Whats the point? Why even waste the money to show up? It would be like a high school football team trying to line up in the NFL. No comparison!!! I am also like outsideshot I want to beat my music not just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz then done. Its not about money all the time. I make great money and could afford anything that any of you guys run. Thats not the point. I thought competition was about having a good time, hanging out, making friends, and helping each other. I have been involved in bagging and customizing trucks for many years. Have spent many a day under a buddies truck getting nasty and busting knuckles and never asked anything for it but the memories and the cold beer. I thought that was what this ish was about. I could be wrong and Im sure someone is gonna say somethig smart ass to me but whatever. Thats just my .02 cents
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:59 pm

Whattha wrote:
I have been reading and following this thread for the last couple days. I finally care to add my .02 cents to the discussion. I am one of the so called "new" guys to the competition. I have a respected member of this forum and a super cool guy helping me with my new build. No doubt I will be competitive to a sense. But why even try to compete if you know your gonna get your balls kicked in? Whats the point? Why even waste the money to show up? It would be like a high school football team trying to line up in the NFL. No comparison!!! I am also like outsideshot I want to beat my music not just zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz then done. Its not about money all the time. I make great money and could afford anything that any of you guys run. Thats not the point. I thought competition was about having a good time, hanging out, making friends, and helping each other. I have been involved in bagging and customizing trucks for many years. Have spent many a day under a buddies truck getting nasty and busting knuckles and never asked anything for it but the memories and the cold beer. I thought that was what this ish was about. I could be wrong and Im sure someone is gonna say somethig smart ass to me but whatever. Thats just my .02 cents
see just a few years back usaci was about secrets,teams going against one another, ppl building there asssses off, and calling one another playing head games to see what the other person has. now resently in the past few years.. its all about these cry pussiesss coming on here wanting rule changes to there liking, "make a video" shiit post. there use to be a few really good teams that went head to head ever year, and didnt show shiit to anyone. it was the "good old days" now today everyone wants to say "i dont build to win finals" u know what i say to that bull shitt? YA RIGHT! then dont go to finals. im there to comp against the best in usaci. and latly its been one huge waste of time. this year we will have a sb cd. and im going to stomp ass again in the " new guy classes" FUCCK EM ALL! COME GET SOME!
Back to top Go down
Whattha

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:07 pm

You know brother your right! Tell you what and the sport will die with all you old "vets" thats a fact! You \"Female dog\" and cry about participation, but what DO YOU do to boost it besides stomping some ass? So the same 4 people compete against each other every year? YAAAAAWWWWNNNN. I never said anything about any rule changes, Im just stating the facts from the outside looking in!
Back to top Go down
subFATHER
subFATHER

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-02-24

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:23 pm

2003f150 wrote:

absolutely... good post here i agree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPLeague.org
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:28 pm

i dont own usaci. we the ppl dont control what usaci does. i dont give a 2 fuucks if we can bring in new ppl or not. if the new ppl dont have the heart and goals then go do something else. im here to the end. stompin and getting stomped. which ever comes first. ITS ALL ABOUT 1ST PLACE AT FINALS FOR ME. that clear thinking is what drives me to win by 10-15 dbs every year. i was new once, i use to lose alot.... i never gave up. i just went by the rules every year. the head man said it was ok to run the buzzz cd and thats what i did.

2008 in dallas i played ridddiiinnnnnn in the chevyyyyyy riddinngggg in da chevy and it was a 14 db stompin. it was also buzzzzyyyy since i won. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-09-25

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Lol your right that's the way it was when I came around lol
I'm with sweep an all I herd was we got to beat loud an clear lol
Don't realy here that any more.
Don't know what changed but just read rules biuld hard an test test test
Go to finals fornicate everybody an play in the gray aria

Go win.
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:42 pm

B-rad wrote:
Lol your right that's the way it was when I came around lol
I'm with sweep an all I herd was we got to beat loud an clear lol
Don't realy here that any more.
Don't know what changed but just read rules biuld hard an test test test
Go to finals fornicate everybody an play in the gray aria

Go win.
and when i was with loud and clear all we talked about was lets beat team sweep Very Happy

it was alot more fun a few years back. now today these ppl claim they dont care if they win finals or not but for some reason there spending all that money to go to finals and "make friends"....lmfao! easier ways to make friends peeps!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 pm

true vets should step up to the plate and compete where they are suppose to be

do me a favor BRET stop the insinuations and drop names man who is is the begginers classes that need to move up homie

you know me ill drop a name in a heart beat

i have heard for years that ecker needs to move up and blah blah blah, but legally according to the rules he dont have to lol, and alot of people dont like the fact that some dont fold to peer pressure lol I have always said and i stand behind it opinions of me dont affect me im sure ecker is the same way as well as ryan at this point

WATHA you say you have plenty of money and thats kool, but if i told you i had a deal for you that would cost you $6k would you just hand me the money or would you research first
well by the sounds of it you researched and didnt go in blind and thats awsome man you wanted some help so you didnt just rely on yourself. well alot of others dont practice this and as far as i am concerned its just the right way to do it.

TEAMS,TEAMS,TEAMS this is where its at as far as i am concerned this is where you are groomed and mentored in this game, and nothing but good can come from it
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm

i have been a member of teams

MIDWEST CAR AUDIO
LOUD AND CLEAR
KICKER
TEAM MIDWEST
SWAT
HARD HITTERS

the best time was with LOUD AND CLEAR we had a tight group of fella's we all talked shared bounced ideas helped one another with builds equipment etc etc etc if was awsome and we were unbeatable as a team still probly the best team USACI has ever seen period

want to make friends join face book want to compete and be successfull create teams and learn
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:57 pm

oops and team PIE
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:01 pm

i didnt run in 2009 finals. but i did go there. and i seen somethings in sb that made me wanna keep running in these little sb classes. because if i stopped running in the little classes someone else will jump right on in there and beat the "new guy" bad. so why not just go ahead and run in the class and set the mark so high it scares everyone out. and besides bo got beat in 09 and he told himself it wasnt going to happen again like that and he went all out and killed sb2! 2 thumbs up for you and that drive! who desides what classes are "rookie" classes or not in sb???
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:02 pm

sanman wrote:
oops and team PIE
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Whattha

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 pm

Its all good Ill see you guys in SB3! New guy coming to take the crown no doubt.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Its all good Ill see you guys in SB3! New guy coming to take the crown no doubt.

EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED IN HERE AND THATS A POSITIVE ATTITUDE, AND SOMEONE NOT AFRAID TO TAKE A CHANCE

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THOUGH WHO DO YOU HAVE HELPING YOU OUT?????????
Back to top Go down
Whattha

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Chrisfish! Hes the only guy that has ever had any interest in helping me out. Ive read alot on forums and I hardly ever ask questions because people on these type of forums always act like were suppossed to already know. I know people always ask the same Dung Pile and it gets aggravating. He is the only dude that has welcomed me to this arena. Ive sold everything I owned over the last 3 days to purchase all new equipment and I completely trust the guy.
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-09-25

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:28 pm

I like sb I built a sb1 car in 08
It ok for what it was took 2nd
But after that didn't want no part of it any more there was just so much bitching
We had a car in sb1 in 07 then banding songs an makin bat limits

An all I herd from newer guys was ( yea u r louder but I did my number at 35hz ) you know what I say to that who gives a Dung Pile what dose the screen say .

Keep doing what u do
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:31 pm

fish is a kool dude, and if he dont know he will ask and find out

he also knows that me/ryan/bruce/jimbo will answer any of them with total and complete honesty
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm

yea u r louder but I did my number at 35hz

thats kinda there way of saying im not a total failure and im basing it off that

for some reason they think it gives them clout lol wich it doesnt

i have talked to alot of people over the years, and ill tell ya 90% of those people couldnt tell you what the resonant freaquency of there car is (fail)
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:37 pm

at KCIR i beat my system all day long i had a line of people wanting demos ... and was told all day long to keep it down .....that was a fun show
Back to top Go down
Whattha

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:46 pm

I think the only thing people are saying is evolution isnt always a bad thing. I dont think necassarily a rule change or whatever is necessary but Im gonna make a statement here that I know Im gonna get flamed over lol. If you look at someone like Steve Meade(I HATE HIM TO) he has over a million channel hits on youtube. Now go look at someone like Craig Butler. Hitting what he did, I believe a 182+ is plain retarded but people dont care about that. Its like Ian Pinder does a 157 but its cooler that he does it while blowing super models hair around. Maybe just a few adaptations in the future or talk to some of you old school guys about what would make the sport more appealing to bringing more people in. The sport is what it is and you guys are the best at what you do for a reason. Anything requires dedication and practice if you wanna be good at it.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:57 pm

one of those is real world (craig) in the lanes the other uses women, and youtube to promoite himself instead of in the lanes allowing his equipment do the talking for him

one does it to seek attention, and flatter himself

the other one does it to win titles and support his sponsors
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:03 pm

maybe have him throw in a phone book and watch it shred into thousands of little pieces ...thats way more impressive the blowing hair... thats easy to do
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:07 pm

this is beter then hair blowing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDY1p-sYmYI
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:19 pm

i guess but from some of my good friends have told me thats just another cry baby
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Whattha wrote:

Thats going to be a fun class this year Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Sponsored content

sb news - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sb news
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next