Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
sb news - Page 4 Vote_lcapsb news - Page 4 Voting_barsb news - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken songs records build dollar kyle silence chef record 2010 quad state world louisiana Audiopipe stereo 80inches finals disc Johncarr globe crzyblondgrl pics crank contest drive
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

sb news

Go down 
+27
Whattha
B-rad
subFATHER
beatnoutdaframe
sanman
strpperpolef150
dbdaddy
Alarm God
chrisbaldelli
maddog
mbrooky
schrummy
bojangles
cody08
BBGIC
Quis
outsideshot23
supadave
chrisfish
poundstone
Jeff Sanford
Stingraysevenout
scoupen
TeamSpead-Kenny
2003f150
The_Rowlands
scionsoloxb
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:57 am

First topic message reminder :

14. Any current USACI member who competes in at least three Street Beat event will be invited
to compete in Street Beat at the USACI world finals.

see you there......... Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by scionsoloxb on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
outsideshot23
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:04 am

sanman wrote:
its not what I want my system to do

once again this is your prefferance and really doesnt have anything to do with usaci or the current rules for the class so you want something for you and the way you want your system to be

thats actually pretty cool man you either compete with it within the current rules, or you hit the nearest wallmart parkinglot and impress the 80 year olds lol.

this is an org designed to challenge people with its rules, and to have a knock down drag out fight in the lanes at finals to see who the loudest person is going to be within the rules.

more classes are not needed.

if you have a dailey driver and you want low then build a box for low, and hurt your subs due to the low he4rtzzz you play, and have a finals box just for finals thats louder at higher hertzzzz.

here is what most of you dont get lower hertzzz cause a strain on subs/batt power/ and that causes you to have less power out the amps as well due to it

higher hertzzzzz is easier on subs/drops less voltage out the batts/ resulting with more power from amps

who is grooming the newbies now a days ALAN HALL?????? LOL
one thing i actually did know. i spent alot of money to make sure i have more then enough electrical so my system does not strain. I dont play it in the 50s everyday but i do play it everyday and I can afford to recone all my Dung Pile or this or that to gain .4 . I do compete in other organizations meca to be precise because it does help with the low tuning, but IMO usaci guys are the loudest and the most knowledgabe out of any of the other orgs. The longer I hang around ive got to have some of that rub off
Back to top Go down
cody08
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
cody08

Number of posts : 1674
Registration date : 2009-06-12

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:34 am

Don't let Jeff fool you, he is secretly building a low end monster as we speak. He said something about 8 18s in a wagon and something about 15hz lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/performanceaudio118
maddog
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
maddog

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-06-15

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:47 am

what kind of equipment is in the crx that does the 55's with 2 10's?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:53 am

doesnt matter really

i seen ryan do 155's on 1 solox 10 and 2 rd 3250's

thats 1 10 not 2 lol
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:50 pm

2 solo x tens and 1 sound digital 16k with 1 battery
Back to top Go down
subFATHER
subFATHER

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-02-24

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:53 pm

sanman wrote:
would be nice to even have another class like this for people with real daily beaters.

there is its called wallmart parkinglot or your drive way or highschool

this si where the big boy's play sorry grow up and achive or stay young and dont

i have been reading your comments for a while.. and you seem to believe that guys that build Low End Monsters dont deserve a place in competition.

you believe that guys tuned to 60hz can play 25hz and 30hz and be 1 db lower....

you say that walmart is where they belong huh? or highschool, then why are there people asking for a type of event that seperates the 60hz gys and the below 35hz guys? everyone "KNOWS" that 60 cycles per second inside a vehicle is going to register higher thatn 30 cycles per second... its a simple compression and math equation.

AND NO..... a guy doing 60hz test tones can not win the Low End Monster classes that would be in the 25hz to 35hz range. That says that you can have SPL and a Groundpounder all in one. well i would like to see a demo of a big system doing 160s at 60hz+ do over a 152 at 25hz

You say you have love for the sport more than 99% of the people??? but you dont invite the new style of competition.... are you stuck in the BOXING erra? this is the MMA erra!

im not trying to start Dung Pile or piss you off. but im pointing out a few very contradicting points here
Back to top Go down
http://www.SPLeague.org
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:06 pm

first off i feel your pain man i cant spell for Dung Pile either lol

now i never said yall didnt deserve a place to play in fact you have 2 places now the only problem is you cant beta the higher hertzzz vehicles so you want o add another class i think thats a shitty idea

the other place is in the local class nothing stops you form street beating in this class at all, and is also offered at finals

so now you want to add a thrid place that you can play in that is hertzzz capped lol not going to happen buddy. if you were to read the rules on hertzzz i think they still say 30-90 hertzzz is an acceptable place to play outside that is not

now a 160db car that can also play 160 at 35 hertzzz yes we have them one that comes to mind is ROWLAND THUNDER BABAY. you want to see a demo then get off the couch and attend a show in kansas/oklahoma/nebraska/iowa because the chances that he will eb there is astronomical. he will street beat his norm then do it at 35 just for you he is just that type of guy that loves to prove people wrong
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:09 pm

the style isnt new my friend its old they have been playing low hertz in drag for ever

in usac with the door open the low Dung Pile wont get it done like it does in a totally sealed vehicle where pressure dependant systems live at lol.

year in and year out all we see in usac is young guns coming out blazzing and talking mad Dung Pile only to realize they were ok in the local area, but hit a show and get your dick knocked in the dirt. the bruised ego is now on the defensive, and the only way to repair it is to call someone a cheater, or start a new class where you think you will have the upper hand lol wrong again
Back to top Go down
subFATHER
subFATHER

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:13 pm

sanman wrote:
first off i feel your pain man i cant spell for Dung Pile either lol

now i never said yall didnt deserve a place to play in fact you have 2 places now the only problem is you cant beta the higher hertzzz vehicles so you want o add another class i think thats a shitty idea

the other place is in the local class nothing stops you form street beating in this class at all, and is also offered at finals

so now you want to add a thrid place that you can play in that is hertzzz capped lol not going to happen buddy. if you were to read the rules on hertzzz i think they still say 30-90 hertzzz is an acceptable place to play outside that is not

now a 160db car that can also play 160 at 35 hertzzz yes we have them one that comes to mind is ROWLAND THUNDER BABAY. you want to see a demo then get off the couch and attend a show in kansas/oklahoma/nebraska/iowa because the chances that he will eb there is astronomical. he will street beat his norm then do it at 35 just for you he is just that type of guy that loves to prove people wrong

my point is that roland is damn near doing 159.9 bassrace, thats retarded on its own. and chris fish has sat in both our vehilces and explained it to me,

either way this is the SB section. and my fault for posting it here.

Low end vehicles should not be in the same class.. you and i both know that. the frequncys can not be compared. those frequencies is what seperates the PRESSURE that is possible, SAME WATTS and the Higher tuned Frequency will allways win. there should be seperation of frequencies.. a cut off freqency... and make the event fun and competitive for the Low end beaters.
Back to top Go down
subFATHER
subFATHER

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:18 pm

sanman wrote:
the style isnt new my friend its old they have been playing low hertz in drag for ever

in usac with the door open the low Dung Pile wont get it done like it does in a totally sealed vehicle where pressure dependant systems live at lol.

year in and year out all we see in usac is young guns coming out blazzing and talking mad Dung Pile only to realize they were ok in the local area, but hit a show and get your dick knocked in the dirt. the bruised ego is now on the defensive, and the only way to repair it is to call someone a cheater, or start a new class where you think you will have the upper hand lol wrong again

yeah a lot of young guns will fall short. but the experienced guys like to compete, and then there are those that want to compete but the rules are only for the Higher frequency class, test tone systems...

somehow the sport has to change and offer the other styles. because these are no longer SOUND systems. they are tone machines.

my first 2 shows in usaci i set 2 Usaci records on my Low end Monster. SB and SPL for colorado. and i built my system to play music... REAAALY LOUD. thats what people want. MOST at least, and it appeals to the public and brings the attention back to car audio. makes people want it. and ultimately brings more people to the sport
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:27 pm

the rules are not buolt for anyone or any particular build they are there, and its your decision to build what you have not usac's lol

if you didnt know you wanted to compete like this or know the rules before you built it then the fault falls on you and noone else man.

good job on the records its awsome knowing your the man isnt it, but when you step out of your nitch you will quickly relaize that you aint the only one lol
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-09-25

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:14 pm

When sb first came out all of the daily guys were pumped up but it didn't take long for them to find out thay still didn't have anuf.
Any time u change rules the guys still take it to the limit. End of 08 changed to un man an now same equipment the scores r higher thay started banding songs still same thing.
Everything isn't going to go your way no matter what the class even if its equipment failure or rules change on the spot.
If u can dill with it an over come it an still come out on top at finals that's a champ.

So changing rules or coming out with more classes I don't think that's going to change anything .
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:16 pm

Putting a cap on Hz will have same out come sorry
Back to top Go down
outsideshot23

Number of posts : 638
Registration date : 2009-09-13

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Iw ould ike to see these guys play the low notes at a demo at a show. not saying they cant i just want to see it becausei have never seen over 160 on LOW notes. I dont know how they do it. I gained 4 db going to tuning at 38 to 57. but my scores for both those boxes where within .1 at the headrest
Back to top Go down
chrisbaldelli
chrisbaldelli

Number of posts : 559
Registration date : 2008-11-30

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:45 pm

B-rad wrote:
Putting a cap on Hz will have same out come sorry

OK, so say we open up a new class... called Bottom Octave Bass (BOB). It's Street Beat that only lets you do 20 Hz-40 Hz. Sounds like what everyone is calling for... but we all know the end results. Guys will play in the 38-40 Hz range, one or two songs, in whatever car offers the most cabin gain in that range.

Have you guys been following the $150 Challenge on those other sites? If so, you'll see people pushing the ethical boundaries and stepping on toes to get an advantage. That's the double-edged sword of competition. If you want to win, you'll probably lose sight of the original spirit of the challenge.

Make a system that makes you happy, whether it's a groundpounder or a number-chaser or both... then you don't have to worry about how imperfect the rules are.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm

gained 4 db going to tuning at 38 to 57. but my scores for both those boxes where within .1 at the headrest

this means that 32 was way under the resonant freaquency of the car and 57 is either right on or damm close so testing is what actually got you there man

it has been said time and time again testing will get you everywhere guessing will get you loaded back on the trailor with no trophy lol

test everything inside the car if it moves then move it and see if it helps or hurtzzzzzzzzzz lol
Back to top Go down
subFATHER
subFATHER

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:55 pm

well when you make a frequency change. you need to limit the range, have frequency classes..... NOT power classes, and find new guidlines that make the systems compair.. either way
there is another event called LOW END MONSTER. which is 25hz, 30, and 35hz tones. and then score averaged

but if it were to be done on sb naturally you would have to have the cap on lets say.... 29hz range, 39hz range, 49hz range, 59hz range 69hz range. and that would set your max limit right out the gate and give you your goal... but

but i believe the true competiton will come in the frequncies. and not necessarily in SB. but in SPL as well. it will seperate the classes more and give more competitors the opportunity to compete against others with systems like theirs.

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:00 pm

lol so now we are suppose to let someone else dictate what it musical to us in the frequency ranges am i hearing that corretly????

i mean hey you like to lsiten to screwed or chopped up Dung Pile we all know its low and thats awsome..

i like techno and it ranges 67-78 hertzzzzz thats awsome as well

so who are you to say mine isnt musical just because you dont listen to it lol

Back to top Go down
subFATHER
subFATHER

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:05 pm

sanman wrote:
lol so now we are suppose to let someone else dictate what it musical to us in the frequency ranges am i hearing that corretly????

i mean hey you like to lsiten to screwed or chopped up Dung Pile we all know its low and thats awsome..

i like techno and it ranges 67-78 hertzzzzz thats awsome as well

so who are you to say mine isnt musical just because you dont listen to it lol

never said it wasnt musical.. im speaking about competition.. thats what this is right? we are not concerned here... but there is LOUDER music based off the frequencies... RIGHT? thats why its used correct? it matches the SOUND SYSTEM. and every sound system is diffenerent... and dont yo want more compeition? Your saying there is no room for new guys... and that other peoples ideas are not valid as there Dung Pile music.

i am speaking from a pure competitive aspect. not a Musical taste.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:12 pm

it is when people dont \"Female dog\" and cry about a crx running st 67 hertzz with 2 10's beating everyones ass

lets call it like it is im tired of pussy footing around

you guys playing low hertzz think your loud then you get crushed absolutely spanked by what you think is a mild to weak build and cant understand it well it goes like this

experience will bust your ass everytime, and you either learn from it, and ask questions or you go sit in the cornor sucking your thimb

sb is what it is, and i aint seen anyone go get ryan or rowland yet because your to dam busy making excuses why they are louder than you.

get with the program yup its competition at its best wanna be the best then go and beat the best
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:25 pm

We have power classes.cone with music classes .
Now I'm hearing we need a cap on Hz class am I right ?

Ok I'm seeing that we need this class to give daily or (real pounders)
A place to play or be far one or the other .

What's going to happen when rowlands runs the 59 - 69
An someone like josh brown an his boyz run 29-39
An thay crush
R we going to half to do something else

Do you see were I'm going with this

Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:41 pm

yes because some would rather \"Female dog\" than conform to the current rules

there ois always sore losers man its funny im in 2 topics that mirror one another this is also going on in the drag racing forum im in as well where people dont wanna run against these guys because there street honda's run 8.3@183 mph lol

so they want new classes also because they cant afford to keep up

same thing i see here lol

so its not just withing audio thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Quis
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Quis

Number of posts : 180

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Sanman is right on the Hz thing it is a never-ending battle. Cause the only difference between a ground pounded set-up and crx buzz machine is tuning. If we were to tune the crx lower it could still dominate behind the builder. Then you complain that it only plays for 30secs, or he has more power, or his car is smaller or maybe then you want to do it on the dash cause a crx gains more outlaw .
If we were to tune lower then us who live to compete would do so and still be at the top. I build a lot in my Rex and the biggest gap in score is tuning not the Hz I play.

Right now I can do 151.1 on dash/sealed in my crx SB2(3-10s) on 1-m3 on Eminem-go to sleep the same setup on the buzz song does a 148.x . Only difference is tuning if I tuned for the other song it would go up but not a huge jump.

I have 6th order for my car that does 152.1@41hz with 2kx1200.1 on music SB1.
But at the end of they day there will still be excuses to why so and so didn't win

Only thing I notice about higher Hz like little box maybe we should limit box sizes too
Back to top Go down
http://www.dboutlawz.com
subFATHER
subFATHER

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:30 pm

sanman wrote:
it is when people dont \"Female dog\" and cry about a crx running st 67 hertzz with 2 10's beating everyones ass

lets call it like it is im tired of pussy footing around

you guys playing low hertzz think your loud then you get crushed absolutely spanked by what you think is a mild to weak build and cant understand it well it goes like this

experience will bust your ass everytime, and you either learn from it, and ask questions or you go sit in the cornor sucking your thimb

sb is what it is, and i aint seen anyone go get ryan or rowland yet because your to dam busy making excuses why they are louder than you.

get with the program yup its competition at its best wanna be the best then go and beat the best
ok lets quit pussy footin around here.... people cry because they want the advantage... theres no doubt about that. thats why the rules are where they are today... "ALL THE CRYING"

no as for wondering why the higher tuned vehicles win is because of this.... and its simple
1.) a frequency is in hz = 1 cycle per second.
2.) 67hz has more cycles per second than 35hz

so in conclusion... the subwoofers in a lower tuned vehicle can not compare, NOR Compete with a subwoofer tuned higher on the same amount of power... and its because your cramming more cycles into a the same space... so lets put it like this , (YOU HAVE 35 MONKEYS IN A SPACE, THEN TRY CRAMMING 67 IN THE SAME SPACE) you get this thing called compression!

very simple and yes all the guys know that today.. but how many competitors do you want to lose? is this a sport for competition? so why not make the events for the vehicles of today??

seems like some people enjoy beating up on the little guys... no wonder they never show back up to a show.
Back to top Go down
subFATHER
subFATHER

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Quis wrote:
Sanman is right on the Hz thing it is a never-ending battle. Cause the only difference between a ground pounded set-up and crx buzz machine is tuning. If we were to tune the crx lower it could still dominate behind the builder. Then you complain that it only plays for 30secs, or he has more power, or his car is smaller or maybe then you want to do it on the dash cause a crx gains more outlaw .
If we were to tune lower then us who live to compete would do so and still be at the top. I build a lot in my Rex and the biggest gap in score is tuning not the Hz I play.

Right now I can do 151.1 on dash/sealed in my crx SB2(3-10s) on 1-m3 on Eminem-go to sleep the same setup on the buzz song does a 148.x . Only difference is tuning if I tuned for the other song it would go up but not a huge jump.

I have 6th order for my car that does 152.1@41hz with 2kx1200.1 on music SB1.
But at the end of they day there will still be excuses to why so and so didn't win

Only thing I notice about higher Hz like little box maybe we should limit box sizes too
this is why you make a HATCH class. seperating the vehicles.. its apparent that the vehicle is on another level right?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:39 pm

lol look man we go through this every year when new people join all the sudden we have alot of newbs wanting change, and it just aint going to happen

what normally does happen though is if classes are added all the sudden there is hardly no participation at finals, and they decide to let it ride for another year then hardly nothing again

you see we have added classes when newbs wanted them, and the newbs are the ones that has let us down not the other way around man so come back down off that soap box homie.

this trend started in 2005 you see in 2003 you couldnt walk through barttle hall it was literally shoulder to shoulder with people and thats the biggest venue usaci has had yet to date.

2004 a repeat of 2003.

2005 uh oh here we go people wanting new classes to suite there build we add classes split veterans, and well it didnt work like some thought it would so thye quit attendance is down

2006 same thing added or changed some classes and bamm attendance down again see ya.

up to present day finals is a mear shadow of its formor self, and its pittifull at best.

if half the people competing would attend finals, adjust to the rules, and not worry about getting beat but rather learning from the experience that surrounds the biggest venue of the year then it would be alot better but we cant get that all we get is alot of butt hurt pussies that sit in the cornor and suck there thumb because mommy and daddy never told them there money would be useless against real skill
Back to top Go down
Quis
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Quis

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:44 pm

Losing competitors has nothing to do with how the rules are. People just don't compete anymore if they can't win they stay home on the internet make youtube videos. Has nothing to do with classes it is people don't like to have competition. If you compare how much testing these buzz machines put in verses those who complain tune low. I know nobody has tested/spent more on a competing SB than Ryan. It's not the car/Hz it is the work put in that separates the competition.

For you who say tune it low how much time have you spent to be competitive? Money?
Back to top Go down
subFATHER
subFATHER

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:54 pm

sanman wrote:
lol look man we go through this every year when new people join all the sudden we have alot of newbs wanting change, and it just aint going to happen

what normally does happen though is if classes are added all the sudden there is hardly no participation at finals, and they decide to let it ride for another year then hardly nothing again

you see we have added classes when newbs wanted them, and the newbs are the ones that has let us down not the other way around man so come back down off that soap box homie.

this trend started in 2005 you see in 2003 you couldnt walk through barttle hall it was literally shoulder to shoulder with people and thats the biggest venue usaci has had yet to date.

2004 a repeat of 2003.

2005 uh oh here we go people wanting new classes to suite there build we add classes split veterans, and well it didnt work like some thought it would so thye quit attendance is down

2006 same thing added or changed some classes and bamm attendance down again see ya.

up to present day finals is a mear shadow of its formor self, and its pittifull at best.

if half the people competing would attend finals, adjust to the rules, and not worry about getting beat but rather learning from the experience that surrounds the biggest venue of the year then it would be alot better but we cant get that all we get is alot of butt hurt pussies that sit in the cornor and suck there thumb because mommy and daddy never told them there money would be useless against real skill

its all good. you dont know who i am. you just see newbie under my header. but what you dont realize is i am in the works of bringing new events to Usaci. perhaps Ralph and I will make a deal sometime soon...

and as you said.. todays competition is pitifull at best... thats because people have manipulated every event to where we are today.. thats why there needs to be caps on things...

furthermore.. true competition begins at clamped power....

how many of you are running the d5? and are proud to SAY your running 500watts?
Back to top Go down
Quis
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Quis

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:17 pm

subFATHER wrote:
this is why you make a HATCH class. seperating the vehicles.. its apparent that the vehicle is on another level right?[/quote]
Not really on another level cause my explorer was easier to 155. How many new guys have been to that point?
And the low end cap says nothing...cause how loud is your low end monster on a couple of 10s? How about 3batteries?
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:21 pm

I have two d5s a never has said I beat u with 500 watts
That's just the rating . That's in the rule.

I was seeing we need a cap on Hz
Now I see we need a cap on power

Thay have a place for that at Midwest

Every org can't have the same class an rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sb news - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sb news   sb news - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sb news
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next