Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
A True Story - Page 2 Vote_lcapA True Story - Page 2 Voting_barA True Story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
A True Story - Page 2 Vote_lcapA True Story - Page 2 Voting_barA True Story - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
80inches globe broken pics quad crzyblondgrl 2010 records dollar disc chef finals world state louisiana kyle drive silence Johncarr songs crank Audiopipe stereo build contest record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

A True Story

Go down 
+13
chrisbaldelli
Mark Brus
george szawan
lilboss813
johnperdeye
soundbybass
poundstone
Stingraysevenout
daddy_j
outsideshot23
Lilredtiva
cody08
Nice
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

A True Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A True Story   A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

First let me start by saying that many of you know me on this forum either as 1. a joker or 2. confrontational.
I will no longer be confrontational, it's just not worth it.... enough said.
Last May I believe a friend of mine or who I thought was a friend purchased a vehicle that would automatically put him at the top in our sport. I was so happy for him.
He needed amps but didn't have the cash to purchase the ones he needed. I thought to myself, how can I help him. I decided to write a nice letter to an amp company explaining my friends plight. This was done without my friend knowing. To my surprise, the company responded back very interested in the vehicle.
In the letter, I asked them would it be possible for them to "loan" my friend a couple of amps just until after USACi finals. The company stepped up and gave my friend 2 amps at an unbelieveable, incredible, stupid price. I was floored at the price.
The company told my friend that in 2011, they would be debuting an even more powerful amp and the wanted to put it in my friend's vehicle.
My friend, stated to me, that he would up grade to the new amps when they came out.
I told him that I want first "dibs" at the amps that he recieved from the company. HE STATED TO ME THAT HE WOULD GIVE THEM TO ME AT THE PRICE THAT HE PAID FOR THEM!!!! We had an greement. I took his word for it.
Back in December, I see the amps posted in the "for sale" section. He was asking $1500 more then what he paid for the pair. I imediately called him and he told me that he would give them to me at $900 over what he paid for the pair.
I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. IF IT WEREN'T FOR ME, HE NEVER WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE AMPS!!!
We negotiated and he said that he paid $600 for the pair for express shipping.
Back when we made our agreement, he never mentioned anything about shipping.
I caved in and agreed the additional $600 but now, he has an attitude and doesn't want to HONOR the deal!!!
Now there are 2 sides to every story. If he even comes out his face on here with a "lie", I will post every single email from me to the amp company and back and every single email between me and him.
YOU GUYS WILL BE SHOCKED TO FIND OUT WHO IT IS BECAUSE HE IS WELL LIKED ON THIS FORUM.
Sorry for the rant fellas BUT HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?
AS FOR MY FRIEND, YOU CAN TAKE THOSE AMPS AND SHOVE THEM! You'll probably get some kind of freaky satisfaction from that.

Last edited by Nice on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: A True Story   A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Cash has always been in hand gentlemen and Chris I expected you to take his side no biggie. We did originally agree to one now and one a month later but if he would have insisted on both at the same time, cash was still in hand.
Chris you don't know what he paid for shipping, you know what he told you he paid. The only way you would know is if he showed you the invoice. When I asked him to show me the invoice, this is when he got mad. After all that, I agreed to include his shipping price.
Now if you know what he paid for the amps (and you shouldn't) then he really screwed Murilo which only speaks to his character. The price point was very, very confidential and he shouldn't have told you because it would cause a big problem with all of Murilo's other competitors.
Chris you may like him and dislike me (as if I care) but you don't need to cosign on his behalf especially when I have written proof to back up every single thing I've said and he has nothing but lies.
AND FOLKS YOU KNOW THE KICKER TO ALL OF THIS????? MURILO CAN'T CLAIM GEORGE'S VEHICLE AS A SOUNDIGITAL WORLD CHAMP VEHICLE BECAUSE GEORGE DID NOT USE SOUNDIGITAL AMPS TO OBTAIN THAT TITLE!
My proposal to Murilo was that he use Soundigital in that van. GEORGE GOT THE AMPS COMPETED IN A LOWER CLASS (16k's would have put him in super mod 4000+) BECAUSE HE'S AFFRAID TO GO UP AGAINST DANNY HAYES, SO HE NEVER COMPETED WITH THE AMPS THAT WERE GIVEN TO HIM. THEREFORE SOUNDIGITAL DOES NOT HAVE A SUPER MOD TITLE IN USACi.
I owe Murilo a very big appology. I never knew that he was a crook. Had I known, I would not have introduced him to Murilo. George violated the agreement that he had with Murilo. I feel so very bad.
So bottom line, George got one heck of a deal on amps (that he's now trying to make a huge profit on) and Murilo got no USACi title.
Back to top Go down
george szawan
Above Average Contributor
george szawan

Number of posts : 942
Registration date : 2007-10-17

PostSubject: Re: A True Story   A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:33 pm

first of all we never agreed on one now and one later that was something u came up with when the deal was suppose to go down. u from the start said 2 amps then at the last moment i will take one now and one next month. and if u still don`t believe what i paid for shipping i don`t care but shipping 3-5 days from Brazil is not cheap. never had someone not believe me on something like that and then ask to see the invoice. then as we talked the price was agreed upon u had every right to back out of the deal anytime. this end me responding to this Bullsh*t of a post. and if anybody wants these amps they are still available pm me.
Back to top Go down
B-rad
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: A True Story   A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:38 pm

I pretty shore SD does have a usaci champ title by Buttler. An George didn't take a title so murilo can't clam a title with George even if he wanted to. An George mite be afraid of Danny but he didn't show it when he went against him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Team ACT

Number of posts : 564
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: A True Story   A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Well considering Murilo is business and me and George are friends who gives a fuk what George told me about the price. As a friend I never disclosed the amount and I purchased my Turbo 16k for 2300 so that doesnt matter. Secondly my SD turbo 16k broke and Murilo requested that I send my amp directly back to Brazil and when I checked the cost it was $300. Check the shipping for yourself and you will see. As for screwing Murilo by speaking about pricing you pretty much did that on here. It doesnt take a physicist to figure who you were speaking about and do the math to figure his price. Murilo told me the price for amps in the Extreem trucks because I was going to be a SD dealer and he explained to me the deal and why personally. George told you the price and you insulted him by asking to see his invoice. I think any guy would get pissed and told you to "F" off. Like I said check the shipping costs before you go nuts on the forums ranting
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: A True Story   A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Well if the price was agreed upon why did you refuse to sell them?
Your original email to me after I caught you trying to sell them on here (for a very inflated price) was, "one may be available", that's why I went with the one first. Had you stated you needed to let go of both of them together, then it's not an issue, I have the money in hand.
You state that you never had someone not believe you, so what. It's not personal, it's business. The very fact that you refused to prove what you paid for shipping raised a red flag.
You have been exposed as a liar. You lied to Murilo, you lied to me and now you continue to lie to your fellow competitors on this site.
You made and agreement to Murilo and never followed through. You have a world championship vehicle in every major organization and enough power to beat Danny Hayes (no disrespect to him, he understands competition) at finals. That was the agreement with Murilo. Because you lost whatever little heart you had, you dropped down a class where there was no competition at all. Big deal, a World Champ with no comp. You should give that title back, you don't deserve it.
And before you lie and deny this, why would Murilo do you that BIG favor for you to run another company's product? ANSWER THAT!
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: A True Story   A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Chris, not really trying to get into it with you and I'm actually trying to avoid you , it is what it is. Again, after we negotiated, I agreed to give him the additional $300.
Your friend is big enough, he can handle his on here.
And actually, you can't guess what he paid for the amps from reading the threads, and I won't disclose it either. I'm willing to bet that he lied to you about the price.
The guys who are following this dialogue can draw their own conclusion, I'm done, all I have to say is "buyer beware".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A True Story   A True Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A True Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2