Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
RD Subs - Page 2 Vote_lcapRD Subs - Page 2 Voting_barRD Subs - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
record songs louisiana chef finals globe disc world contest 80inches state quad Audiopipe crank 2010 kyle crzyblondgrl records broken build Johncarr drive dollar pics stereo silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

RD Subs

Go down 
+9
Alan
mschwitz
scionsoloxb
The_Rowlands
memphis_yota
sanman
supadave
chrisfish
tank2215
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tank2215
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
tank2215

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2009-12-03

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Any thoughs or advice from anyone about the RD alpha series subs??
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:54 pm

its nice to see dave still has you on speed dial everytime someone says something about you he is quick to call ya
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:13 pm

sanman wrote:
lol your welcome man I mean wasnt i the one that got you hooked up with erin bennet for the box you built for the yota

here we go no other comment or come back other than i dont build my own box's thats lame and old, and not to mention a sure sign of sure jelousey since you never really panned out to be what you were saying you was in the lanes man
Erin bennet never talked to them. The help I did receive was from rob and Jim and no one on a sb build. First year at finals and I won so what else you got to say. I'll be back this year at finals so why don't you take one of your nice daily rides and come play.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:19 pm

i am the class is new and since you have been away its called trunk a newer class than sb where power is regulated its my build, and well take your trunk car throw it up in the air paint it orange and you cme out to play
Back to top Go down
memphis_yota

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2007-06-25

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:27 pm

sanman wrote:
i am the class is new and since you have been away its called trunk a newer class than sb where power is regulated its my build, and well take your trunk car throw it up in the air paint it orange and you cme out to play
still a burp class. Do a full out build I bet you can't.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:16 pm

well why you keep thinkng i cant keep failing in your classes, and well ill keep on winning man

I had hi hopes for you, but that fizzled out quickly.

why dont you help dave get his trunk loud, and come stop me ill bet ya cant
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:07 pm

sqaushed
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:46 am

I've been on stage and I'm not even loud Smile
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:20 am

Jeff I know that since your small an everything your brain is quite like your grammar an typing skill. (not good at all). I am going to take it slow for you okay lil ducky
1 I don't call this guy but maybe twice a year an that's at scrapin time an finals. I text him on holidays an such an let him know about my scores an ways I can get louder.
2 if you would scroll down the page to the bottom every once in awhile you will see that Kenny is on here more than u think he just don't have time for the petty Cow poopy you are talking about.
3 I don't have to call him when you talkin Dung Pile about him he can smell the Dung Pile in Georgia as it's leaving your mouth. (tictac man)
4 last an not least. I ain't gonna quite talkin Dung Pile cause that's what I do I have said this before an you know this.

Oh an yea you just mad cause you will never be as loud as Kevin Davis on unlimited power. Then on top of that he only had one batt in the trunk. Sale that cobalt buy you a Jetta throw it up in the air paint it blue an maybe just maybe you can be loud too.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:43 am

kevin davis lol are you sure tell ya what are you a betting man ??????????
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:44 am

he did what for a score again remind me
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:30 pm

kevins scores will be beat in 0-1000 this year.
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Kevin Davis 1801-3000 2008 world finals in the jetta
So last I heard Jeff u was at 53, but last I heard you say if I think that that is the number u bringin to finals I am seriously mistaking
so which is it lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:46 pm

you wont ever know what im doing untill i hit the lanes at finals

now what amps did kevin have n that jetta when he did that number????????
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

Number of posts : 2063
Registration date : 2008-03-05

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:37 pm

hifonics collosus
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:44 pm

1 or 2 it doesnt matter since its 1001+ trunk is where it would fall now
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:25 pm

and would have to use less battery also unless the was only runnin 2
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:23 pm

well if it was a cactus thats 5 batts in 1 case ima drag out all the variables here and gte facts

i wanna know these things

whats subs?
how many?
what batery?
how many?
what amp?
how many?
dynomat?
mike monkey?
how many runs of 0 gage?
and pix would be awsome to varify these things
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:12 pm

that was 08 finals before the end of the mic monkey i think.
we have been through this man 4 10's on 2 kicker 2500.1 with 1 batt in back i thi nk an stock batt an alt. you know what it don't matter you won't be able to crush his number so forget about it. if he wanna chime in an tell ya thats cool but i ain't bringin him to talk Dung Pile........................well yea i am lol he my nig
Back to top Go down

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:50 pm

supadave wrote:
that was 08 finals before the end of the mic monkey i think.
we have been through this man 4 10's on 2 kicker 2500.1 with 1 batt in back i thi nk an stock batt an alt. you know what it don't matter you won't be able to crush his number so forget about it. if he wanna chime in an tell ya thats cool but i ain't bringin him to talk Dung Pile........................well yea i am lol he my nig

Dave it doesnt even sound like you know what it was, in 08 kevin ran a CRX at finals, in 07 he did run a trunk car at finals, don't remember it, but he was in my classs that year as well, and well, 2 kx 2500's don'tt fit into 601-1800 so are you sure thats what he ran.

Sounds like you don't even know what he did or didn't have.

another thing I have heard a couple times as well was that his car while yes it is/was a trunk car, the way the build was done it would not qualify for trunk.

so yeah i know, you could get the same or more power in that class than the 2500's, but just pointing out that it doesnt even sound like you know his car that much.

anywho sure it was a nice score for the time, but no its not the loudest ever,

loudest ever in terms of number would be rich turner, at 159.9 or maybe he did crack 160, but then again that was on the AC mic, so you could say subtract 5 or this or that, but there is no exact science to it.

Was it the loudest at the time, yes, can you compare it to todays numbers, not really, that was a diff time and meter

same thing with kevins, differant time, differant rules, differant metering process, and were not even sure what he ran, cause what you are saying he ran doesnt even match up to the class/year

so yeah it was a nice number at the time, i could also say joe joe did an ok number that year with a trunk car, dodge neon with clarion or cheap mtx subs sometrhing like that, 153.9 with 1 mmats amp, he ran 3000+ though due to the fact that is where his points were

but anyway just pointing out as much as you talk about/know about this guy, it doesnt look like you really know at all, thats all
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:48 pm

chad you are the first one besides me to figure this out man

dave talks this and that about him or her, but when it comes down to it well he is just talking because he really doesnt know
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:08 pm

he ran 4 l5 10s with 1 collossus and 2 d3100s I beleive (I know he had 1 in the back).. not positive on the number on strands he ran but i'll vouch for it being 100% legal to todays rules... it was manned but the car did mid 55s with noone on the mic..
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:47 pm

see i was also under the impression it was 2 2500.1's as well in fact i thought kevin himself came on here and said that
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:57 pm

damn chad didn't know ya had that much to say man lmao, you are right it was 07 08 he ran the crx. it was one collosal amp that he bout from a fellow teammate, an it was 4 10's. he did a 156.2 at 2008 world finals. don't kno the day.
evan is right he ran 2 d3100's cause i wanted to buy one when he quit but someone beat me too it. damnit boi.
hey jeff i am callin kevin here in a minute to tell him that you talkin Dung Pile about him so expect him to come online here in a lil bit.

like evan also said the car was legal. i do know that he was doing 53's with 1 2500.1 an 3 l5 10's he did it at a tupelo show.

to start some more Dung Pile jeff an anyo9ne else that gives a damn, if he had of stayed in the lanes with the 7k an prolly 6 10's he would have beenKNOCKIN on 160 OUT OF THE TRUNK..............as is man
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:00 pm

highlight where i talked Dung Pile on kevin

im talking Dung Pile on you and you cant even see that

if he had of stayed in the lanes with the 7k an prolly 6 10's he would have beenKNOCKIN on 160 OUT OF THE TRUNK..............as is man

man you aint learned Dung Pile yet have you
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:01 pm

shoulda woulda coulda but he didnt he moved on
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:09 pm

your talkin Dung Pile to me lol thats a joke man
an what haven't i learned yet man i am curious though what haven't i learned yet. cause i know ya not talkin about the whole power an box stuff aren't ya. i know a little not enough but i know a little. if ya want i can get him to call ya an yall can setup something where you can buy the box from him . an i meant that statemen i made. taek it how ya want bro but i am stickin with those that helped me.
Back to top Go down

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Yeah im not talking smack on him or anything, and not questioning if it was legal cause im sure it was, just meant that from what people have said that it wouldn't have been for the trunk rules, ported through rear deck, or cut rear deck or something cant remember

but yeah dave you on here always talking smack about trunk saying he did this or he did that, heck even one time saying you didnt care what number the winners of trunk did last year cause kevin was still louder.

not really anyway to compare other then to meter it the same way under the same rules.
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:25 pm

only 2500 i remember him runnin was the memphis 2500 he borrowed from me for pts... i'm positive he ran the hifonics at finals that year
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:25 pm

lol if he would have stayed he would have done 160 lol thats what you aint learned yet supafool

his box aint needed at all

you mad because i can just buy the things i want and you cant >?????????????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
KickerRex
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
KickerRex

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:26 pm

kickercrx wrote:
Yeah im not talking smack on him or anything, and not questioning if it was legal cause im sure it was, just meant that from what people have said that it wouldn't have been for the trunk rules, ported through rear deck, or cut rear deck or something cant remember

but yeah dave you on here always talking smack about trunk saying he did this or he did that, heck even one time saying you didnt care what number the winners of trunk did last year cause kevin was still louder.

not really anyway to compare other then to meter it the same way under the same rules.
no cuts or anything.. he had a basic ported fart box
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RD Subs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RD Subs   RD Subs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RD Subs
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next