Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Vote_lcapaeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Voting_baraeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Vote_lcapaeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Voting_baraeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
stereo records disc Johncarr drive crank louisiana globe broken quad world songs 2010 record 80inches state pics finals crzyblondgrl build Audiopipe chef kyle dollar contest silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GG3

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-12-15

aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Empty
PostSubject: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:29 pm

Aeroport vs fourt and six order bandpassWhich is the loudest on spl
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:51 pm

what type of vehicle and what class?????????????
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:57 pm

1001-2000 mod super port sb3 97 nissan pathfinder
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:18 pm

for super port aero

for mod probly the bandpass

ide do a wall for the 15's man port on drivers side
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:44 pm

running solox 18 and a goliath .Did a FALSE WALLwall HIT 149 SLOT PORTED, 147.7 not so impressive. thinking of doing fouth order with 8in aeroport
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

Number of posts : 6521
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:59 pm

aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Picture353 This box dose 152.6 with a mojo 4kw and 1 SVR 3500 and 169.2 super port
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:07 pm

is that is a aeroport u built.is it flared cant see end of port
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:11 pm

This one just 8" pvc no flair but i am still working on the flair
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 pm

wuold love too get my hands on 2 of the 4kws and put them on my sub 1 on each coil
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:18 pm

chris that a 18
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 pm

yes!a dual 1 oam
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:25 pm

it is .4 db louder set up with port the other side .but I had to test other ways
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:32 pm

r u are ruunning ho alt
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:33 pm

and which vehicle is this setup in
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 pm

Just stock .I couldn't get Ohio gen to build one for this car !2007 civic si .the car in my avatar!
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:52 pm

thinking about fourth order with 8in aeroport
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:53 pm

What car ?
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 pm

97 nisson pathfinder
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Yea!.. You might try a small box.The Solo X seams to like small!
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:02 pm

was thinkig 2 boxes 1 for aeroport all round inside small and 2 fourth order 10cb 2.3sealed 6.1 ported
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 pm

Good luck with that !aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes New473this box dose 178.6 port wars so far .at 51 hz .I am still working on it!
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:26 pm

what type set ups have u run with the x in how many different enclosures and what shoul i stay away from
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm

I did not have any luck with big ! I have tried 7 completely different box's ,and 4 similar to this one .I have not tried any in a suv ,so this may not help!
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:41 pm

im trying to think of the last person with a wall that did well with the solo, and loren is the only one that comes to mind like 5-6 years ago lol

thye just dont do it anymore
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:45 pm

well im going to be bringin it back
went to jacks car stereo show have a lot of new ideas
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:46 pm

are we talking sealed wall ported or fourth sealed of
Back to top Go down
chrisfish
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
chrisfish

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:51 pm

aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Subbox010This box did well 152 db at 51 hz and only 1 db difference from 40 to 60 hz .good box for daily drivers!
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:54 pm

what is the loudest spl out of the x and what enclosure was it in
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:55 pm

sorry that boxe is ported on both ends
Back to top Go down
GG3

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:59 pm

i think i can get 155s with the right enclosure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes   aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aeroport vs fourth and sixth order bandpass boxes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next