Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Vote_lcapExpert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Voting_barExpert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Vote_lcapExpert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Voting_barExpert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence world Johncarr 2010 finals crank kyle contest Audiopipe disc stereo chef state pics globe build quad songs drive record broken louisiana records 80inches dollar crzyblondgrl
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Empty
PostSubject: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:41 am

Greetings,

I have never competed as an expert, have worked for Digital Designs for all of about 3 months and as of yesterday, I am no longer with the company. I was planning on working on my competition vehicle for this season soon but was curious about the ruling on the Expert division.

I will not be running Digital Designs product, not because I don't believe in it, but because I have purchased all my other product already. I will be running Dynaudio/Audison/and possibly Morel. I will not be having any support from the manufacturer in any way. Does this still make me an "Expert"? If so, how long do I have to remain an Expert? And if not, will I have to compete Pro?

Can Tim or Ralph please check the rules for this so I can get ready to build my car?

Thanks in Advance,

Joe R Wallis
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
txcomp
Admin
Admin
txcomp

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:37 pm

My personal opinion on this is since you were there for such a short period of time and you aren't running any of their product I wouldn't think you would have to be an expert. Keep in mind that I am basing this off of the information you have given me in this post. We may have to discuss the whole pro vs consumer thing depending on what you have in the vehicle now and how you got it as well as what your background is....
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:01 pm

vehicle is completely empty. I haven't competed since 2006 and qualified for the 06 Finals that year. My wife had a bad car wreck that was more important than finishing my car and since then, other issues have happened to keep me from building my car. I purchased my Audison LRx amplifiers in 05, and the Dyns from a friend used this last year. The head unit is new but bought from a dealer in Colorado. I have no team affiliation at this moment.

I competed intermediate consumer in 2006. I was thinking Advanced Consumer due to wanting to possibly build a 2 seat car. It is more challenging that way. But I have not competed since about August of 06.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:17 pm

I dont make the rules or have any influence at all but to me it seems that you should not have to compete expert unless you want to. Since you never competed while working at said manufacture plus if you are not using there product so that would rule out getting special occomidation. I dont see it as a big deal and would not make a stick if you did not compete expert. Now if you said you wanted to compete in basic then I might raise the BS flag.
Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:39 pm

You sound like a man needing a "Ralph said".
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:12 pm

NO DOUBT
Back to top Go down
genxx
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:17 am

I say no expert and see no reason for your first year back out that if you needed you could not go right back to intermediate consumer or advanced if you decided too.

I would have no issues with it. Just be nice to have you back in the lanes. The more the merrier.

You just need to get some HAT in the car but I might be biased.LOL

If you need some help with something Joe hit me up I will do what I can to help out.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:43 am

If HAT made a Sub I might be interested.
Back to top Go down
jayhawkblk
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
jayhawkblk

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:46 am

OnYrMrk wrote:

Why do they have to make a sub for you to use them????? All the other guys that are running HAT dont have a HAT sub!!! LOL I am just giving you crap.
Back to top Go down
jsketoe
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1587
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

I like my Quart fi-teen. Very Happy
I know people at HAT... cheers ...just in case you need some love.
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:15 pm

jayhawkblk wrote:
OnYrMrk wrote:

Why do they have to make a sub for you to use them????? All the other guys that are running HAT dont have a HAT sub!!! LOL I am just giving you crap.

I said it to be facetious
Back to top Go down
OnYrMrk
OnYrMrk

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:51 pm

STILL NO ANSWER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...   Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expert Division - If never competed as an Expert...
Page 1 of 1