Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
att usaci points question - Page 4 Vote_lcapatt usaci points question - Page 4 Voting_baratt usaci points question - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
att usaci points question - Page 4 Vote_lcapatt usaci points question - Page 4 Voting_baratt usaci points question - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
drive records contest pics stereo state disc globe broken record kyle dollar finals build quad chef 2010 crank crzyblondgrl 80inches Audiopipe louisiana songs world Johncarr silence
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

att usaci points question

Go down 
+14
AceFrealy
Aldo
daddy_j
Alan
Twisted Image
bruce-bruce
Upzaw2000
solo1
sanman
The_Rowlands
Talonesi
RitcheyRich
Stingraysevenout
rd s10
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

Number of posts : 2411
Registration date : 2008-06-17

att usaci points question - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:46 am

First topic message reminder :

so whats the deal with points for finals there are a lot of ppl who got 200 points but don't have 75 in a class..... they have there points scattered all over the place...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:20 pm

PS. Searched the rule book. The number 75 is nowhere in the book. The rule states "A MAJORITY" of points. That would be the class in wich you have the most points. Even if that is only 20.

PSS. I searched and 20 points is not in there either!

Everyone come to finals and try to enjoy yourselves!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:21 pm

USACI wrote:
USACI did not answer for a couple of reasons

1. This is the first time I have read this post.
2. The S--t is too deep for my waders...

So...

Some states have a points cure, some do not.
Some classes are open invite and others are not.
Some people get to go to finals under a hardship (Active Military)
Some people will do more than one class.
Rules and Ethics may issue "Special Invitations"
You may see someone in your class that you think should not be there.

USACI will do everything we can to make sure the rules are followed. If we miss something we expect you to bring it to our attention so we can deal with it.
If you see something and bring to the attention of everyone EXCEPT USACI, we cannot properly deal with it. Then you become a “trouble maker” and your case is most likely already lost.

As for the money, USACI his lost tens of thousands of dollars because they were unwilling to change a rules or make special accommodations to sponsors, etc. Many Rules and Ethics decision cost USACI thousands, but they are made anyhow. The money issue is mute.

In the end:

If you lose at finals, you were not loud enough.
"He didn’t have points, his girlfriend ran the car, he did too many classes, he used someone else’s RCA cable, his sister distracted the judges," etc are all great excuses for why you are not loud enough to beat him. Imagine if you did not have those excuses..

But wait, you place second at finals and then protest and get the guy who beat you disqualified due to a technicality, you still lost to someone louder than you, you just got the first place trophy.

This is about competition, being the loudest and the best. Win by being the loudest, not by getting all the cars that are louder than you disqualified.

Just a thought…

ok i dont think anyone got the question i orginaly ask..... if you got 200 points at one show and have 30 points in 7 class what class
sb1
trunk0-1000
stock 0-600
pro-600
mod-0-1000
super mod0-1000
port war

what class can i run at finals
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:22 pm

USACI wrote:
PS. Searched the rule book. The number 75 is nowhere in the book. The rule states "A MAJORITY" of points. That would be the class in wich you have the most points. Even if that is only 20.

PSS. I searched and 20 points is not in there either!

Everyone come to finals and try to enjoy yourselves!

pss didnt used to say 75 points

so i can run
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:22 pm

there i go thanks for anwsering my question
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 pm

The class you have the most points in must be your first. After that you are open. If you have the same in more than one then guess it is your choice.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Dam D how many classes u running this year at finals?
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:40 pm

im runnen pro 0600
Back to top Go down
bruce-bruce
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1361
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:04 pm

So majority is greater than half.

So 200 points is required 101 of those must be in the class that your competing in at finals...!!!

Thats the way it reads.
Back to top Go down
Team Big'Un
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Team Big'Un

Number of posts : 1448
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Must run that class 1st, then u can compete in other classes u have points in I guess
Back to top Go down
daddy_j
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 797
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:54 pm

well that will get expensive. because lets say someone ran pro stock 0-600 2 times, but no longer has the amps that will allow him to run that class at finals, but just got enough points to run prostock 1801-and up. And prostock 1801 and up is the only class they wanted to run. Soomeone is gonna be pissed if the rules are inforced.
So they have 90 points in prostock 0-600
and only 75 in prostock 1801 - and up and prostock open combined they have to pay $250 in order to run their prostock 1801 and up class?
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Team Big'Un wrote:
USACI wrote:
Alan wrote:
USACI wrote:
kickercrx wrote:
you can only compete in one class per division at a show. so yeah you can apply the open points to say, 0-600 if you want, but not both 0-600 and 601-1800 because you can only do one power class per division per show.

that brings up another point, after looking at the results i saw directors are still letting people do this, which all leads to what we have already said, its all about the money, not the rule book, the rulebook says only 1 class per divison at each show, but the almighty dollar's voice is louder than the rulebooks voice and says you can compete in as many power classes as you want within the division at whatever show you want. if i remember right one of them was even a 3x event, did like prostock 0-600, 601-1800, and 1801+ all at the same show

page 8 para 2

Each vehicle can be entered and judged in only one power class but in as many divisions as it
may qualify to compete in

Streetbeat you can do this as long as you meet the requirements per class, but not outlaw spl

Directors ARE NOT allowing people to break that rule. When we see it in the results here we delete them from the file.

but SOME ONE is allowing them to do it at the shows??? and Taking the competitors money,allowing them to think its ok and they are getting the points.. then you guys delete them in the office? do you send the competitor back the money the person running the show stole from him/her??

No one stole anything. Many times the director is not aware it is going on. Many times the competitors get someone else to runt he car so they go unnoticed..

As per USACI Rules: PAge 1

It is the responsibility of event officials and staff to
adhere to these rules to the best of their ability. In consideration of that, each competitor should
read this manual and have a thorough understanding of its contents when designing or improving
a competition mobile audio system. Ultimately, it is the competitors’ responsibility to know and
abide by the USACI rules.

If the event officials and staff don't know the rules then its not their fault right

Incorrect

They director will do his/her best to make sure the rules are followed. If a competitors does not follow the rules and the director does not catch it and the other competitors do not bring it to anyones attention, then it gets by until we catch it. We fix it as soon as it is discovered.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:00 pm

bruce-bruce wrote:
So majority is greater than half.

So 200 points is required 101 of those must be in the class that your competing in at finals...!!!

Thats the way it reads.

I interpet that to be the class with the majority, more than the others.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:00 pm

daddy_j wrote:
well that will get expensive. because lets say someone ran pro stock 0-600 2 times, but no longer has the amps that will allow him to run that class at finals, but just got enough points to run prostock 1801-and up. And prostock 1801 and up is the only class they wanted to run. Soomeone is gonna be pissed if the rules are inforced.
So they have 90 points in prostock 0-600
and only 75 in prostock 1801 - and up and prostock open combined they have to pay $250 in order to run their prostock 1801 and up class?

Yeppers.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:07 pm

ok so I have 90 in 0-600/75 in unlimited the rest in 601-1800 all prostock.

Prostock is an open class correct so I can apply all my points towards that class?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:08 pm

unlimited that is or do I have to run 0-600?
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:28 pm

it sounds like you have to run 0-600 prostock first, then 1801 and up 2nd.

Just to clear up the record, I was just using those numbers as examples. I have nothing against any competitors and I cant wait to meet some of the BIG dogs at finals. I just dont want anyone to be railroaded at the last second. It just sounded a little wierd, now everyone knows. Sanman you are the one I who I think will win this class and for you to get railroaded at the show, would tarnish my victory (if I won). I know I wont win but if lightning hits my vehicle or a miracle burp happens, and I beat the other competitors, it wouldnt be the same because you werent there. You are the defending champ.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:35 pm

im down for either class im more wantinjg to run unlimited though
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 pm

so i can run pro stock 0-600 because that were the most points are then drop back down to stock and run stock 0-600
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 pm

i would say yes. being champ at both stock and prostock would be cool. but you know that the people that werent at finals will talk smack. if you change out the batts and the alt is set below 15volts, why not.
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Don't have a alt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:20 pm

daddy_j wrote:
it sounds like you have to run 0-600 prostock first, then 1801 and up 2nd.

wrong ecause you can only enter one power class, but as many division as you want.

page 8 Each vehicle can be entered and judged in only one power class but in as many divisions as it
may qualify to compete in.
Back to top Go down
daddy_j

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:52 am

so what happens to sanman if he has 90 points in prostock 0-600, but he only wants to run 1801 and up (only 75 points)? under no circumstances can he run them both? or can he forfiet the 0-600 and just pay extra for the 1801 and up?
Back to top Go down
shadescustomtint
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
shadescustomtint

Number of posts : 1631
Registration date : 2007-11-28

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 am

It sounds fun
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am

where the the 70pts in your finals class thing come from?? i had that number in my head also..wierd???... was it maybe mentioned in a POST and not posted in the rules ?? and now forgotten about??
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Alan wrote:
where the the 70pts in your finals class thing come from?? i had that number in my head also..wierd???... was it maybe mentioned in a POST and not posted in the rules ?? and now forgotten about??

I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Jeff you can apply your OPEN points to your unlimmited class and then now you have more than 0-600 see there FIXED.....LOL
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:04 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:43 pm

i was told by show b at bossier that 75 of your 200 points HAD to be in the class you were going to run at finals.....
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:49 pm

i dont think anyone really knows.. i know people who werent even current members and went to one show and got invites before.. this all might be an issue that needs to be looked into and worked on a little and get something more solid to work off of. i know we all should do our best and work our butt off for finals. but i always liked knowing who was in my class and that joe blow wasent just going to pop in at finals because he happen to get an invite.. i dont mean to bring up Drag here, but if you look at their competiter stats pages you can petty much tell whos in what class for that season and if someone changes their mind you can pretty much see that effort aswell..
Back to top Go down
rd s10
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
rd s10

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:29 pm

So it never said 75 points or was that just a urban ledgen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: att usaci points question   att usaci points question - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

att usaci points question
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next