Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Vote_lcapEntry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Voting_barEntry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Vote_lcapEntry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Voting_barEntry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
records world crzyblondgrl finals broken chef disc drive stereo 2010 silence contest pics kyle globe songs record crank state louisiana build Audiopipe dollar 80inches Johncarr quad
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Entry Fee and Prize Money!!!

Go down 
+16
gknox
BBGIC
montyj
Chris's Studio Civic
Mark Eldridge
emperorjj1
dts LSC
ALL4SQ
PerformanceTyler
jayhawkblk
foosman 100
Jan Bennett
TeamCobra1
OnYrMrk
jsketoe
Champion
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Would you be willing to pay and additional 100.00 that goes striclty towards a prize fund? All SQ competitors please reply...All the money could go into a single pot and then divided evenly amoungst 1st through 3rd in each class
Yes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Vote_lcap70%Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 70% [ 19 ]
No>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Entry Fee and Prize Money!!!   Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

All SQ competitors please reply......
Would you be willing to pay an additional 100.00 per entry fee and that 100.00 dollars go toward prize money? All the money could go into a single pot and then divided evenly amoungst 1st through 3rd in each class.... I understand some classes are larger than others, but this is for the greter picture....
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
OnYrMrk
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
OnYrMrk

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Entry Fee and Prize Money!!!   Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:40 am

Champion wrote:
I say we form Team Oklahoma.
Between, Mark, Chris, Rob, Me, we could possibly take at least 4 of the classes available!

Add me....memememeememememe tooo..

I can be in an intermediate class.

dang, that sounded needy...carry on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scentsy.com/wallis
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Entry Fee and Prize Money!!!   Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:45 pm

ditto!

Last edited by Champion on Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Champion
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Entry Fee and Prize Money!!!   Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:50 pm

18 yes
8 no
that represents about half of the SQ competitors?
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Entry Fee and Prize Money!!!   Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:02 pm

We've been saying it for about a half a year, that's it.

Currently, we don't have the time or the money to build an expert car, nor do we have a car to spare that can become a trailer queen or a car that can be down for an extended period of time.

We have a plan, and one that we're building on.

No need to go dive off into a build at that level with a half baked plan.

I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
Mark Eldridge
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Mark Eldridge

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Entry Fee and Prize Money!!!   Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Jan Bennett wrote:
Quote :
Ahhh.... Going to play the Fed Inspection card... You, and almost every competitor in the lanes won't like the answer either.

That's why I mentioned it...Wink It's a small area of the rule book that people have overlooked (Judges, installers, and competitor alike). As we've mentioned before, we have an interest in building an expert car. So it's no skin off of our backs. It's all of the others out there that would be turned on their heads...flower

Either way, it still places your car in the expert class. Very Happy

Along with a lot of others.

Including your own car... So in effect, by the rules as written in black and white, and interpreted strictly, you have already built an Expert car.

So does USACi start strictly enforcing this rule, or does it stay loosely interpreted so that everyone can stay in the class they are in? (I vote for the second option) Should the rule be re-written to reflect how cars are actually being classified?

I'm not planning to step down to the Advanced Pro class.

But I would hope that my car is classified by the same standards as everyone else's. The fact that you and almost every other competitor have modified your cars to the point that thye will not pass a Fed DOT inspection should not automatically kick you up to the Expert class, in my opinion. But if the rules are to be strictly interpreted, then you should be.

And if the same criteria and rules interpretations are used to classify my car, it too could compete in the Advanced Pro class. That's all I'm saying.

Mark Eldridge
Back to top Go down
Jan Bennett
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor

Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Entry Fee and Prize Money!!!   Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:43 pm

What I'm saying is that the rules need to be addressed.

As someone coming into the sport, imagine how confusing and completely frustrating it is to try to adhere to the rules and built to the rules only to be completely washed away when you go to a show and realize that the rule book is essentially something that is followed on a whim.

Wink

The rule book needs to be addressed. These things need to be either enforced or taken out. Plain and simple.

The fact that they AREN'T enforced is what has caused the number of issues in the lower classes, the bending of the rules to suit anyone's whim's has gotten completely out of control. Cutting a small 2" hole through the firewall is one thing. Completely removing any and every safety feature from a vehicle and making it LESS safe than a car from the '30s is something else entirely...Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mj-garage.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry Fee and Prize Money!!!   Entry Fee and Prize Money!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entry Fee and Prize Money!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4