Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Vote_lcapScrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Voting_barScrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Vote_lcapScrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Voting_barScrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
build drive 80inches crzyblondgrl louisiana Audiopipe record contest broken stereo Johncarr finals chef disc quad records songs dollar silence kyle crank world 2010 globe state pics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well

Go down 
+9
quad&kimbo
onlyinajeep
TeamSpead-Kenny
scionsoloxb
Skip01
2003f150
supadave
ARMed&Bangin
Tub Asko
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Tub Asko
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tub Asko

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Empty
PostSubject: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Seems as though the young lady of mine has decided we are going to destin the week of scrapin . . .

Needless to say I'm trying to figure out every way possible to get to scrapin for at least one day but it seems futile.

I wish I could pull out the old quote:

"My girlfriend said I had to make a choice between her and car audio, I told that bi**h I made harder choices at a coke machine."

In fact I told her that . . . but it didn't take. So I'm probably going to miss scrapin Sad I was ordering 4 of my 6 15s this week too Sad

The things we do for women
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/cfmetal16/av-6122.jpg
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Ouch. Sux indeed. Mine is dragging me on a damn cruise, causing me to miss the Jackson show on the 31st. ...the things we do...
Back to top Go down
supadave
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
supadave

Number of posts : 3745
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:56 pm

thats why i am glad that mine loves the shows an wants to know when the next is, sorry to hear that buddy good luck though
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

Number of posts : 2610
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:08 am

That sucks balls....
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:10 am

I mean I could understand a little show but scrapin the coast is one of,if not, the biggest show of the year!!!! If it was my gf she would just have to understand!!! To each his own.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:14 am

Def there's 363 other days in the year, there's no way you are that unlucky
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:15 am

is that show really that big??? wounder how far it is from me........
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:19 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
is that show really that big??? wounder how far it is from me........

Yes, it is huge. Like 200 enter just for SPL.
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Very big show!!! So glad its 15 minutes from the house!!!
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Damn............... someones chain is short!!! just messing with you sucks you wont be able to make it
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
Tub Asko
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
Tub Asko

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 pm

yea well it came down to she was gonna go with or without me and started talkin bout takin other guys with her. so yea . .. i was threating to take a few lady friends with me to scrapin lol! that didn't work.

I'm going to try to make it at least sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/cfmetal16/av-6122.jpg
onlyinajeep
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 am

well ya know what they say
if ya love something set it free
Back to top Go down
quad&kimbo

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:27 am

Costel erosion is scrapin away the coste, it wont b there next year
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:42 am

quad&kimbo wrote:
Costel erosion is scrapin away the coste, it wont b there next year

DO WHAT????????????
Back to top Go down
http://www.ScrapinTheCoast.com
quad&kimbo

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:58 am

milliuns of people r losing ther jobs... dr, lawyers,police and mom and pop shops r goin under (not 2 awstralia, going out of buzinezz) and costel erosion is scrapin away the coste!!! ther wont b a scrapin the coast next year cause costel erosion will scrape biloxe of the map!!! dont step in someting u now nothing about
Back to top Go down
2003f150
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
2003f150

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:01 am

quit smoking crack!!!
Back to top Go down
USACGC
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:43 pm

quad&kimbo wrote:
milliuns of people r losing ther jobs... dr, lawyers,police and mom and pop shops r goin under (not 2 awstralia, going out of buzinezz) and costel erosion is scrapin away the coste!!! ther wont b a scrapin the coast next year cause costel erosion will scrape biloxe of the map!!! dont step in someting u now nothing about

LOL! We have a genious among us! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ScrapinTheCoast.com
Matt_Sibley
Above Average Contributor

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:50 pm

ARMed&Bangin wrote:
Ouch. Sux indeed. Mine is dragging me on a damn cruise, causing me to miss the Jackson show on the 31st. ...the things we do...

I would much rather be on a cruise with a bunch of hotties than at a car stereo show with all of you guys! I will take your place on the cruise so that you can attend the show if you'd like! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:53 pm

quad&kimbo wrote:

You can't even spell 5 of 10 words correctly, what makes you think you are a certified Coastal Geoscience professional?
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
quad&kimbo

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Matt_Sibley wrote:
quad&kimbo wrote:

You can't even spell 5 of 10 words correctly, what makes you think you are a certified Coastal Geoscience professional?

lol lord you sir have jus been Owned!
Back to top Go down
Merlonspl
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Merlonspl

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:01 pm

quad&kimbo wrote:
Matt_Sibley wrote:
quad&kimbo wrote:

lol lord you sir have jus been Owned!

I don't know who this is but, you just made my day lol!
Back to top Go down
ARMed&Bangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ARMed&Bangin

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:51 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
ARMed&Bangin wrote:

I would much rather be on a cruise with a bunch of hotties than at a car stereo show with all of you guys! I will take your place on the cruise so that you can attend the show if you'd like! Twisted Evil

Dude, the cruise was in early February. All of the hotties are still in hibernation. There were lots of cougars, though.

There were two young hotties on the ship, but they were "with" each other, I think. haa
Back to top Go down
usacijt
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
usacijt

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:47 pm

if you know my wife, then you know I understand..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well   Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrapin the coast . . . I knew ye well
Page 1 of 1