Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Vote_lcapMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Voting_barMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Vote_lcapMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Voting_barMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
chef drive build Audiopipe records world pics globe 2010 record quad disc crzyblondgrl finals stereo songs contest dollar state kyle silence broken Johncarr crank 80inches louisiana
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice

Go down 
+27
justbump'n
drlowfreq
DMAN
TECH114
MADCPB
towboatbobby
Corey J
Moparbass28
jkrob21
zacdavis
KimboSlice2
Kingsuv
PhatSam
tragicsounds
HellRzR
Talonesi
scionsoloxb
mod4000
Nice
Stingraysevenout
supadave
Mike Jaffe
slumpinhonda
idbl_fanatic
quad box
mschwitz
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here it is....either one of you (or either half of your split personality) put up a number at any USACI show by Sept. 1st, doesn't matter what class it is. I will beat that score at our Sept. 16th show here in WI. To make to the deal even sweeter for you, you can pick which one of my cars will beat you. You can pick from my 91 Chevy Camaro, my 95 Eclipse, or my wife's 00 Saturn. No bs excuses, just put up a number. You call me a poser....at least I make shows and put up numbers. I have plenty more than the numbers I've shown in the last two years. I just prefer to build so I can listen daily. But to shut you up I will build to be loud. I won't even start my build until sept 1st. That gives you almost a month and a half to make a show, have a show, do something to put up a number in Usaci, this year. Simple enough. Run your mouth all you want in the mean time, dream of what you could do. You want to talk all kinds of smack, now it's time to put up or shut up. If you come to finals, I'll pull my car out of the sq area and beat you there too with a sq set up. So the gauntlet has been thrown down. Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue to be a non showing, no score putting up "Female dog"?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:20 pm

mschwitz wrote:
I'll travel to a show equal distance away from my home if that will make you happy. The original challege was simple. Put up a number I will beat it with a two week build. I guess you keep missing the part that I am a sq guy and can still beat the numbers you put up. With your track record of missing shows why would I travel or waste time and money on a new build when I can beat your current score with what I already have. Stop making excuses. Put up a number or shut up. Again there is no reason for me to travel 1000 + miles to a show you won't be at. If you want me to travel meet me at john roberts house we'll do it there. That should be close to an even trip for both of us.
We thought so Suspect you make Ultra subs look real good, maybe you need to get them to help with the trip Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:20 pm

OH It sure does, how about agreeing if you fail to show, you also agree to get banned from this forum ?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:22 pm

its all on the table already he shows up and beats Quad he is out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:31 pm

Quad needs to agree, not you kimbo. You have nothing here except talk.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:33 pm

i speak for Quad on this if you want he can make the same statement? by the way here is the rick logan bail out page 2-3 or real good??

https://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f11/quad-challenge-t3216.htm?highlight=heatwave+quad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:34 pm

No, you cannot speak for Quad on this issue. Is` he going to respond ?
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:37 pm

let me get him
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:38 pm

The deal was and still is you put a number first. I have two weeks to beat it. I can already beat the number you've shown this season. I have nothing to prove by driving to az to not see you at a show. This was never a us at the same show head to head. It's about numbers you claim to do but never show up and prove. The only change from my original challege is I'll give you until oct 5th to try and do a number and the added looser leaves. Put up a number and THEN I will build. I can already beat the 144 you can do. Sad thing is you had to try to do that number. My 147 was done with my sq car for daily use. Without trying to get loud. Again since you always miss the point...put up a number I will beat it in two weeks. Loser out of usaci. Those are my terms.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:41 pm

it's all good if Usaci is going to have the show, i am there if mike comes down with his car regst to him and beat my number i will retire from Usaci!!! i have no time for this Kimbo has my Proxy
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:43 pm

mschwitz wrote:
The deal was and still is you put a number first. I have two weeks to beat it. I can already beat the number you've shown this season. I have nothing to prove by driving to az to not see you at a show. This was never a us at the same show head to head. It's about numbers you claim to do but never show up and prove. The only change from my original challege is I'll give you until oct 5th to try and do a number and the added looser leaves. Put up a number and THEN I will build. I can already beat the 144 you can do. Sad thing is you had to try to do that number. My 147 was done with my sq car for daily use. Without trying to get loud. Again since you always miss the point...put up a number I will beat it in two weeks. Loser out of usaci. Those are my terms.
Looks like he already wiged out! Man @uck thses haters!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:44 pm

mschwitz wrote:
VERY SAD!!! AGAIN ANOTHER POSER BITS THE DUST!!
maybe Rick Logan can Play????
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:48 pm

see you guys in the lanes Later i will now just show up at events i will not state were or when.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:52 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
let me get him

quad box wrote:
i have no time for this Kimbo has my Proxy

I am laughing SO hard, I think I peed a little lol! lol!

btw.... how is Mike the "poser" when he originally offered the challange, and stuck by it, and then you guys tag team and spin it around to be something completely different? confused I honestly think you just learned the word, and it gave you wood, so you keep using it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:00 pm

he stuck by nothing?? 147db how hard is that to come down and beat???? he said his wife can do it well do it!! come down do you think it is fare to not have the cars in one place at one time??
Usaci offerd the playing feild and a great price! but yet they sit there and say we won't come down there for that??? i think we offerd pay us $3500 which is what it would cost to trailer Scrappy up there to there event we would come to them! if we lost we would refund there cash and still Quit Usaci??? we even offerd to pay them a grand to come down WTH they did not even take that!! no more deals!! i think we PROVED THERE ALL AFRAID OF 147DB

Last edited by KimboSlice2 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:03 pm

HE NEVER SAID YOU HAD TO GO WHERE HE IS...

do you have selective reading skills too?

Usaci offered to help YOU out, due to y'all cryin about "no shows in our area".

Maybe the deal was too simple.

1. You put up a number
2. Mike puts up a number 2 wks later

yeah..... I could see how that would get confusing
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:05 pm

You don't make the terms when I challenge you. I do. My terms have been very clear from the start. You added the loser out of usaci. I agreed to that. As far as I read this you don't accept MY challenge. That would make you the poser. All you have to do is put up a number quad, why is that so hard to do or understand.

You haven't done 147 quad my wife did, your score was thd little 144. Now you can't even keep your scores from this season straight. We are ahead with the 147 right now. Its up to you to beat that if you can. You have two months to beat it, I have two weeks after that to beat whatever you put up if you even make a show.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:06 pm

Jen Please check your reading skills??? Usaci setup the Location and fee's??

next the cars should be looked at at the same show same judge and by Quad And Mike

Last edited by KimboSlice2 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:07 pm

mschwitz wrote:
You don't make the terms when I challenge you. I do. My terms have been very clear from the start. You added the loser out of usaci. I agreed to that. As far as I read this you don't accept MY challenge. That would make you the poser. All you have to do is put up a number quad, why is that so hard to do or understand.

You haven't done 147 quad my wife did, your score was thd little 144. Now you can't even keep your scores from this season straight. We are ahead with the 147 right now. Its up to you to beat that if you can. You have two months to beat it, I have two weeks after that to beat whatever you put up if you even make a show.
Dude don't speak with me anymore i think you already Proved you are a Poser and Ultra subs SUCK!!!!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:09 pm

Nuff said all that needs to happen is people show up in Az!
out of here!!!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:18 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:

next the cars should be looked at at the same show same judge and by Quad And Mike

That was like the 10th fuckin proposal to try to help YOU out.

I am STILL not getting how you think Mike is a Poser... HE started this damn thread, and offered YOU a simple 2 step challenge.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:22 pm

I normally wouldn't do this but since Jen was able to understand the challenge as stated I will.

You are f-n retarded. Learn to read. Because you won't meet my terms on my challenge I'm the poser. Get real.... I don't need to travel to beat you. You don't even remember which score was yours anymore. You are a washed up loser quad. Until you beat my wife's 147 you aren't worth my time. Through all of this I'm not the one who looks like a poser to the Usaci comunity. I know you don't think so, so I started a poll to see what the members of usaci think about it. I don't care about your opinion or your imaginary friends. You got punked, served, owned however you want to say it, you are the poser who couldn't figure out a simple challenge. Jen even dumbed it down to your level and you still don't understand it.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:28 pm

8675309 wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

I am STILL not getting how you think Mike is a Poser... HE started this damn thread, and offered YOU a simple 2 step challenge.
again you miss the point!! they Bragged about beating 147dbhow many other people think for one moment when the @hit hits the fan! Quad is going to do a 147 outlaw??? if there 100% sure they can beat Quad they would come to BFE and do it! Quad is so sure he offerd up leaving Usaci !! people talk alot of @hit when there hundreds of miles away! but when it comes time to meet up and show your goods all you see is 100% p@@@y!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:34 pm

P.S. here is a starting point after 147
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Scrappyspl
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:38 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
P.S. here is a starting point after 147
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Scrappyspl

Looks like someone said you photoshopped that over on Termpro............

http://audioforum.termpro.com/topic/3/6918.html

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 16sc2a
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:44 pm

Nice super port scores, lameass
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:47 pm

We are here in AZ. The show is located 13 miles from me. Yes I have an advantage for sure on distance. I hope he can still make it, we will have a good time. It is a pretty good show with a decent SPL turnout. There is a lot of racing going on as well (which I will also be part of if I am in the country).

Like I said it will be 100% friendly for sure! Most likely it will be Ralph Reyes who will do the challenge. He has a stock car. No matter who wins we will have fun and drink a beverage over the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:50 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
8675309 wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

again you miss the point!! they Bragged about beating 147dbhow many other people think for one moment when the @hit hits the fan! Quad is going to do a 147 outlaw??? if there 100% sure they can beat Quad they would come to BFE and do it! Quad is so sure he offerd up leaving Usaci !! people talk alot of @hit when there hundreds of miles away! but when it comes time to meet up and show your goods all you see is 100% p@@@y!

Why would I waste my money to travel to a show that quad will make some excuse why he didn't make it to again?

If he does a number I have two weeks to beat it. I don't do spl so why would I build against his score for the season that I already can beat? IF he does another number I will beat it two weeks later. If he had a better record of making shows not excuses I would make the trip.

BTW I really doubt quad is doing 166 in 0-600 stock. Unless this is changing to 0-1000 mod again. Still don't believe that 166 was done there. If you want me to beat your spw score you're wasting my time, my 6 year old daughter can do that. So if quad wants to do a number the ladies in my house haven't already beat we can try and work something out. Until he puts up a mans number he isn't worth my time.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:49 pm

ULTRA WEAK!!!!
Back to top Go down
PhatSam
PhatSam

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:54 pm

Will somebody like this crap. It stop being interesting 5 pages back or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9