Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Vote_lcapMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Voting_barMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Vote_lcapMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Voting_barMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals stereo dollar songs kyle broken contest globe chef silence crzyblondgrl louisiana 2010 crank build quad record records world 80inches disc drive pics Audiopipe state Johncarr
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice

Go down 
+27
justbump'n
drlowfreq
DMAN
TECH114
MADCPB
towboatbobby
Corey J
Moparbass28
jkrob21
zacdavis
KimboSlice2
Kingsuv
PhatSam
tragicsounds
HellRzR
Talonesi
scionsoloxb
mod4000
Nice
Stingraysevenout
supadave
Mike Jaffe
slumpinhonda
idbl_fanatic
quad box
mschwitz
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here it is....either one of you (or either half of your split personality) put up a number at any USACI show by Sept. 1st, doesn't matter what class it is. I will beat that score at our Sept. 16th show here in WI. To make to the deal even sweeter for you, you can pick which one of my cars will beat you. You can pick from my 91 Chevy Camaro, my 95 Eclipse, or my wife's 00 Saturn. No bs excuses, just put up a number. You call me a poser....at least I make shows and put up numbers. I have plenty more than the numbers I've shown in the last two years. I just prefer to build so I can listen daily. But to shut you up I will build to be loud. I won't even start my build until sept 1st. That gives you almost a month and a half to make a show, have a show, do something to put up a number in Usaci, this year. Simple enough. Run your mouth all you want in the mean time, dream of what you could do. You want to talk all kinds of smack, now it's time to put up or shut up. If you come to finals, I'll pull my car out of the sq area and beat you there too with a sq set up. So the gauntlet has been thrown down. Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue to be a non showing, no score putting up "Female dog"?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:04 pm

quad box wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Whats the bet and who with then? Lets make this shiit official..... NOW.
i bet Rick Logan will photoshop his way into another excuse on not competeting, but talking b.s. to people that do?? i bet all other westcoast quad haters won't show either???

Rick Logan never said he WAS nor did he EVER say he was going to be at any of these shows that he said and never did show up at ASS that was YOU!

So I see where this is turning now, your going start talking Dung Pile about me, until you don't show up yet again, and Im not the one that made the bet with you dumb ass

I don't talk BS to people that actually show up to shows and put up what they can say they can. Maybe if you would stop running your mouth so damn much, and thinking about what excuse you can use next, and instead work on that pile of Dung Pile, you COULD actually put up a number that you "claim" you can
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:15 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Stingraysevenout wrote:
Whats the bet and who with then? Lets make this shiit official..... NOW.
i bet Rick Logan will photoshop his way into another excuse on not competeting, but talking b.s. to people that do?? i bet all other westcoast quad haters won't show either???

Rick Logan never said he WAS nor did he EVER say he was going to be at any of these shows that he said and never did show up at ASS that was YOU!

So I see where this is turning now, your going start talking Dung Pile about me, until you don't show up yet again, and Im not the one that made the bet with you dumb ass

I don't talk BS to people that actually show up to shows and put up what they can say they can. Maybe if you would stop running your mouth so damn much, and thinking about what excuse you can use next, and instead work on that pile of Dung Pile, you COULD actually put up a number that you "claim" you can
From what i have seen you have said those things?? and you don't do shows??? yet you run your mouth about Quad who does do shows when they have them around??? how many Usaci points do you have??? do you have and active Usaci Membership??? we are open to Stomping whatever number you can put up at this show so get off your Lazy Poser @ss nd show it's over a month off, maybe you Teammates can help you!! but you do talk a bunch @hit and no action???? its 400miles for us one way Quad has already done it in his rex what about you???
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:20 pm

I believe this challenge was between you and Mike, not me, so don't try switching thing around ASS HAT
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:24 pm

i drive 400 miles every weekend
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:27 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
I believe this challenge was between you and Mike, not me, so don't try switching thing around ASS HAT
Quad and Mike and it looks like your Chicken @hit over a 147 db number!!

WOW you do your Team Proud!!! Afraid of a 147 Rolling Eyes
remember you said Quad can hit a number so you can't do better than a 147????

by the way you did not awnser my Questions

How many 2008 Usaci points do you have???

and do you have a Active Usaci Membership???
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:47 pm

I am also one of his teammates ... so you need to relax a little Kimbo.
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:49 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
Quad and Mike and it looks like your Chicken @hit over a 147 db number!!

WOW you do your Team Proud!!! Afraid of a 147 Rolling Eyes
remember you said Quad can hit a number so you can't do better than a 147????

by the way you did not awnser my Questions

How many 2008 Usaci points do you have???

and do you have a Active Usaci Membership???

I'd leave the team out of this is I were you. Thats a can of worms you don't even wanna crack open......
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:53 pm

DITTO.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:54 pm

Gabe Sanchez wrote:
Then get him to a show, how come you guys let people on your so called Team talk all this b.s. about other people then when there called out someone else has to pull there Slack??

when and if we build a Team people that talk b.s. about another person or Team better be ready to back it up! or there off the Team ez as that!

Again or offer went out to all Westcoast Haters of Quad come beat us at this event if you can???
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:55 pm

oh yeah by the way our new Team TEAM TEXAS WEST COAST!!
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:00 pm

I thought Quad lived in Cali? confused
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:02 pm

Quad is from San Antonio, Tx Via Fl,Al,worldwide Teams can be from anywere??

Last edited by KimboSlice2 on Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:06 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Gabe Sanchez wrote:
Then get him to a show, how come you guys let people on your so called Team talk all this b.s. about other people then when there called out someone else has to pull there Slack??

when and if we build a Team people that talk b.s. about another person or Team better be ready to back it up! or there off the Team ez as that!

Again or offer went out to all Westcoast Haters of Quad come beat us at this event if you can???

I will let you know that I am not a quad hater. I think it is cool when he makes it out to the events. He can tell you that also.

But we accept your challange, and a Team dB Driven STOCK car will be at the show to take on the MOD number. Does that sound fair?

This will be a friendly competition though. No money or any kind of bet. No one has to leave USACi or anything. Just strictly fun.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:09 pm

Gabe Sanchez wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
Gabe Sanchez wrote:

I will let you know that I am not a quad hater. I think it is cool when he makes it out to the events. He can tell you that also.

But we accept your challange, and a Team dB Driven STOCK car will be at the show to take on the MOD number. Does that sound fair?

This will be a friendly competition though. No money or any kind of bet. No one has to leave USACi or anything. Just strictly fun.
Thats cool but once again, the person Helping with all the Drama is off the Hook once more Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:11 pm

cheers Great post Gabe, thats what its all about.Just for fun. cheers
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:48 pm

I will still offer the same deal I have been the entire time but I will move the deadlne to that show that he claims he will be at. I will set up a show with my director out of my pocket in wi that I will beat whatever number you post on oct 5th. Looser out of usaci. I will not travel a thousand plus miles to go to show quad won't be at. If he shows and does a number that is what I will beat. Sound fair? Remember I will be starting my build after quad posts a score in usaci aat the oct 5th show.

Yes or no quad?
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:49 pm

So called team huh... What does this mean KIMBO????
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:54 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:12 pm

mschwitz wrote:
I will still offer the same deal I have been the entire time but I will move the deadlne to that show that he claims he will be at. I will set up a show with my director out of my pocket in wi that I will beat whatever number you post on oct 5th. Looser out of usaci. I will not travel a thousand plus miles to go to show quad won't be at. If he shows and does a number that is what I will beat. Sound fair? Remember I will be starting my build after quad posts a score in usaci aat the oct 5th show.

Yes or no quad?
Then you are a Poser This would be a local show for Quad we will be there, make the trip!! you complain Quad does not do shows nor numbers welcome to what we have to do Travel and spend $$$ so step up!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:20 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
So called team huh... What does this mean KIMBO????
All i ask is look at your guys reaction??? a Member of your Team talks a bunch of Crap about Quad one person Leonard???

Quad responds with lets go Head To Head beat me in the lanes???

instead of the Team member going lets go as you would Jimbo he just wiggles his way out again??? Now one Person Quad/Leonard has to go Against A WHOLE TEAM OF PEOPLE??? kind of like a gang of bully's beating up on someone?

When the Teammate talking all the noise should step up sunny

our maybe it's like what Quad said he really does not own a system at all???
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:36 pm

I wanna know how I got dragged into this? I wasnt the one that challenged you, so who's the one that's trying to wiggle out?
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:37 pm

well thing is he was given the challenge first and makes it seem as he doesnt want to........or flips the challenge around.....

he prolly wont show up anyways and will have some excuse for it
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:49 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
I wanna know how I got dragged into this? I wasnt the one that challenged you, so who's the one that's trying to wiggle out?

I think you got photoshopped into it lol!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:52 pm

8675309 wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:

I think you got photoshopped into it lol!

I Guess

slumpinhonda wrote:
well thing is he was given the challenge first and makes it seem as he doesnt want to........or flips the challenge around.....

he prolly wont show up anyways and will have some excuse for it

Yeah exactly.......as always
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:05 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
Suspect Seems to me this is the 2nd Challenge in the past few months that you have backed out of, do we have to dig up the post on were your Teamates were going to help you get to Heatwave to battle Quad Loser would be out of Usaci??? Quad no show he would have been out of the Game??? but you did nothing???? oh you did just Pose Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:10 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
Suspect Seems to me this is the 2nd Challenge in the past few months that you have backed out of, do we have to dig up the post on were your Teamates were going to help you get to Heatwave to battle Quad Loser would be out of Usaci??? Quad no show he would have been out of the Game??? but you did nothing???? oh you did just Pose Rolling Eyes

Right, I just posed...........Im the one that said I would be there, Im done with your dumb asses, oh wait..........your one and the same, everyone knows that Jimbo proved it.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:12 pm

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RICK??? WTF????? You got this man.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:14 pm

Ill back ya for gas and food for the trip. Bro go get this guy. And ill pay ya for tha win too.......
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:17 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Ill back ya for gas and food for the trip. Bro go get this guy. And ill pay ya for tha win too.......
It just does not get better than this Shocked
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:18 pm

I'll travel to a show equal distance away from my home if that will make you happy. The original challege was simple. Put up a number I will beat it with a two week build. I guess you keep missing the part that I am a sq guy and can still beat the numbers you put up. With your track record of missing shows why would I travel or waste time and money on a new build when I can beat your current score with what I already have. Stop making excuses. Put up a number or shut up. Again there is no reason for me to travel 1000 + miles to a show you won't be at. If you want me to travel meet me at john roberts house we'll do it there. That should be close to an even trip for both of us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next