Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Vote_lcapMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Voting_barMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Vote_lcapMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Voting_barMy challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence broken kyle disc crzyblondgrl stereo chef songs records pics Audiopipe world quad build record crank drive contest state finals 2010 Johncarr globe louisiana 80inches dollar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice

Go down 
+27
justbump'n
drlowfreq
DMAN
TECH114
MADCPB
towboatbobby
Corey J
Moparbass28
jkrob21
zacdavis
KimboSlice2
Kingsuv
PhatSam
tragicsounds
HellRzR
Talonesi
scionsoloxb
mod4000
Nice
Stingraysevenout
supadave
Mike Jaffe
slumpinhonda
idbl_fanatic
quad box
mschwitz
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here it is....either one of you (or either half of your split personality) put up a number at any USACI show by Sept. 1st, doesn't matter what class it is. I will beat that score at our Sept. 16th show here in WI. To make to the deal even sweeter for you, you can pick which one of my cars will beat you. You can pick from my 91 Chevy Camaro, my 95 Eclipse, or my wife's 00 Saturn. No bs excuses, just put up a number. You call me a poser....at least I make shows and put up numbers. I have plenty more than the numbers I've shown in the last two years. I just prefer to build so I can listen daily. But to shut you up I will build to be loud. I won't even start my build until sept 1st. That gives you almost a month and a half to make a show, have a show, do something to put up a number in Usaci, this year. Simple enough. Run your mouth all you want in the mean time, dream of what you could do. You want to talk all kinds of smack, now it's time to put up or shut up. If you come to finals, I'll pull my car out of the sq area and beat you there too with a sq set up. So the gauntlet has been thrown down. Do you accept my challenge or are you going to continue to be a non showing, no score putting up "Female dog"?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

Number of posts : 2042
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:09 pm

mschwitz wrote:
OMFG I AM NOW STUPIDER FOR HAVING READ ALL THAT SH!T. I BELIEVE MY IQ DROPPED 10 PTS. WHAT THE FRENCH, TOAST?!?!?!

Having said that, hi, how are ya? This is the wifey, btw. Very Happy

Let me see if I've got this straight. The challenge (as it started) was Quad/Kimbo/yo' mama ~ what effin ever ~ puts up a number at a Usaci show, my husband has to beat it. The ante was uppped to loser leaves Usaci. NOWHERE IN THIS DEAL/CHALLENGE/WHAT THE F*CK EVER DOES THE B&K GET MENTIONED!!!!!!! Mike Jaffe offered you a show for $500 - HALF OF WHAT YOU OFFERED TO PAY MIKE to come out there for - what??????? Not a show cuz you dont have any. or so you say. Mike Jaffe said there were 10 - count 'em, you got enough fingers - shows you could have gone to with travel expenses being no more than the thousand you were willing to pay mike. and you went to - count it, this ones easy!!! - ONE show!!!!!!!! WTF, dude? Whose the poser now?????

You can throw your own show for $500, and if you want the B&K pay for it to be there. We don't need it, the termlab is just fine 4 us. OR you could show up at finals and run it for $150 and still get your record. I don't know, to me, that sounds like a MUCH better idea. But what the hell do I know anyway?

All that aside, i can sit back at all this Dung Pile and smile cuz you know what? In a month and 3 weeks YOU'RE GONE. And we can go back to normal life again cuz you wont be here with your ghetto bs jive talking smack.

JUST SMILE & WAVE, BOYS!!!! SMILE & WAVE !!!!!!

~katie schwitz~
147.something, 2008

Wonder why you drew a correlation between him and a ghetto? Not every person of color lives in the ghetto just as not every midwestern white lives in a trailer park.
Excuse me if I got a little serious, no disrespect intended.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:22 pm

she didn't say he "lived" in the ghetto..... people can be ghetto and not live in the ghetto.... hell, look around, any race of person can be ghetto
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:29 pm

EXACTLY. ACT GHETTO GET TREATED GHETTO ANY RACE ANY COLOR AND SMELL
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:05 pm

8675309 wrote:
she didn't say he "lived" in the ghetto..... people can be ghetto and not live in the ghetto.... hell, look around, any race of person can be ghetto
True, but I wonder if it was Sanman, would she have used that line?
Just conversing not looking to get into any arguements.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:07 pm

Sure Jen would even tell Sanman to eat it if she feels she needs to that i promise ... Ol Jenn is a sweet girl but she speaks her mind as well.. That is one of the reasons she is awsome.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:07 pm

Ohhhhhhhh wait your talking about Mikes wife ummmmmm pretty sure she would too.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:13 pm

Nevermind folks.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:18 pm

I know what you are saying Nice ... Just messin with ya a little , ppl do tell the man off when needed you just never saw it... Weve been on the forum with the man for 5 years now you dont think each and everyone of us hasn't talked Dung Pile to him.
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:25 pm

No I understand. I've gone at him also. He's a complete idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:30 pm

Ok, new`deal for you quad and signifcant other. I will allow you do do a show for only 250.00, and I will let you have it in my driveway. Only 2 competitors, you and Mike. No, not Jaffe. I will not charge either one of you. I will inspect both cars down to the muffler bearings. If you want the B/K, we can arrange that, and yes, I am certified on its use. [ Besides Ralph and Mike Darville ]
And the results will be posted immediately after your loss.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:42 pm

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 12v_owned
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:43 pm

usacise wrote:
Ok, new`deal for you quad and signifcant other. I will allow you do do a show for only 250.00, and I will let you have it in my driveway. Only 2 competitors, you and Mike. No, not Jaffe. I will not charge either one of you. I will inspect both cars down to the muffler bearings. If you want the B/K, we can arrange that, and yes, I am certified on its use. [ Besides Ralph and Mike Darville ]

Oh damn. Shocked
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:19 pm

Moparbass28 wrote:
usacise wrote:

Oh damn. Shocked

X2

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 12v_owned

NOW let's see what the excuse will be.
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:30 pm

I guess he doesn't want to accept that challenge. Hell even I could beat his SPL score for the season with my SQ setup!

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 3D20Smiles20314

Where has DFW BASS gone? Atleast he'd show up to a USACi show even if it was not the one he agreed to throw down at.

I even built him a custom trophy for when we met for an SQ showdown.

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Pinktrophy001

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Pinktrophy002

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Pinktrophy2004

Shall I build one for the next showdown that will never happen?
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 pm

jkrob21 wrote:

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Pinktrophy002

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Pinktrophy2004

lol!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:37 pm

I thought it was a nice trophy. But DFW never showed up to collect it after all of his sh!t talk. Go figure. But I would be more than happy to build quadslice one IF he will come and get it!! I can just swap out the top for SPL instead of SQ.

Comments:.....
Back to top Go down
justbump'n
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
justbump'n

Number of posts : 215

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:45 pm

I remember that Trophie!!!!!!!!LOL Seen it first hand was waiting on the guy to come and compete don't know what happened?Oh well I dont care who you are that's funny right there!!!!!!Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Nice
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Nice

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:46 pm

That's just crazy, lol.
Back to top Go down
Wes Kennard
Wes Kennard

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:04 am

quad box wrote:
like i said 158.4 is a starting point for him, show me that and we can go for a bigger bet Loser leaves Usaci

Can I take this bet bounce bounce

But no BS. LOSER LEAVES USACI FOR GOOD!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JLG Entertainment
Admin
Admin
JLG Entertainment

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:39 am

October 10 we have an Import Faceoff in Az, I can bring the B & K or the WR Termlab meter NO CHARGE for a fee; runs will be 75.00 if you guys are still arguing with each other COME ON... Question
Back to top Go down
https://usaci.forumotion.com
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:52 am

no excuses now,you heard the man^^^ or thing^^^ or what ever MD is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:59 am

affraid flower Mike is just looking for a date with quad/kimbo/ combo. flower
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:52 am

USACI MD wrote:
October 10 we have an Import Faceoff in Az, I can bring the B & K or the WR Termlab meter NO CHARGE for a fee; runs will be 75.00 if you guys are still arguing with each other COME ON... Question
We saw that and will BE THERE!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:12 pm

Whats the bet and who with then? Lets make this shiit official..... NOW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:17 pm

OMG flower flower A`spandex`showdown flower flower

Mike Darville and quad/kimbo/combo flower flower
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:45 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
i bet Crunk Stomps Ultra subs into the dirt Razz
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:52 pm

USACI MD wrote:

That event is listed as October 5 on the USACi website. Which day is it?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:52 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
i bet Rick Logan will photoshop his way into another excuse on not competeting, but talking b.s. to people that do?? i bet all other westcoast quad haters won't show either???
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:54 pm

Gabe Sanchez wrote:
USACI MD wrote:

That event is listed as October 5 on the USACi website. Which day is it?
yes it states the 5th?????
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:58 pm

I may or may not be there depending on the dates for our annual Japan trip. Last year I flew back the same day as the show and still went that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice   My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My challenge to Quad/ Kimboslice
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next