Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Vote_lcapquad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Voting_barquad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Vote_lcapquad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Voting_barquad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
Johncarr 80inches quad globe crank contest songs disc kyle stereo finals dollar record louisiana 2010 silence drive chef records pics state crzyblondgrl build Audiopipe broken world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad will not make Heatwave

Go down 
+27
Wes Kennard
DMAN
Team Big'Un
quadboxtheexcusepro
Nice
Alan
97cavy
Navi
quad box
iowan
scionsoloxb
ibbangin
Greg McCool
Mike Jaffe
John Payton
Johncarr
shadescustomtint
Lilredtiva
idbl_fanatic
slumpinhonda
Corey J
TECH114
Stingraysevenout
mschwitz
Moparbass28
KimboSlice2
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

we went and pick up the car from the shop put the gear back in and now the car won't do over a 153??? plus he said he out for good Shocked
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:30 pm

iowan wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
8675309 wrote:
Since you failed to show, I think you have forfeited your right to say CRAP about who came and what score they did. THEY showed up, YOU did not.

..and these guys don't give a *bleep* about your drag score, this is Usaci.
1st i am not the one that was going to make a run FOOL!!! so stay off my Tip!!! next to me it would have been a waste to go there!! showed up i bet no one there ever has showed up for a west coast event so stop trippin!! me and Quad will wait to see final results, and by the way he competes in all the orgs he can not just Usaci!! shows he can play more than one game!

typical to see you yellin at jen...
Player she step into something she knows nothing about talking about i did not show! show with what i don't play this game yet but will soon.
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1421
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:34 pm

Fool? LOL and honey, there ain't NOTHIN on you I want to be "on".... Whatever man.... half these guys on here run other orgs consistently, go to shows, AND make finals. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just funny that you/Quad continually talk about numbers you do in the opposite Org you're posting in. Hell, it's done on Termpro too.

you're too much man.....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Kimbo chill lol well again i missed the show i missed making a large amount of cash, i spent a amount of cash getting ready for a show i did not make!
well i would be a fool as navi says to show up at heatwave doing a 153!! my db drag number shows that! so chill people we will make it to another show get or points and goto finals!!! nuf said
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:37 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
iowan wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
8675309 wrote:
Since you failed to show, I think you have forfeited your right to say CRAP about who came and what score they did. THEY showed up, YOU did not.

..and these guys don't give a *bleep* about your drag score, this is Usaci.
1st i am not the one that was going to make a run FOOL!!! so stay off my Tip!!! next to me it would have been a waste to go there!! showed up i bet no one there ever has showed up for a west coast event so stop trippin!! me and Quad will wait to see final results, and by the way he competes in all the orgs he can not just Usaci!! shows he can play more than one game!

typical to see you yellin at jen...
Player she step into something she knows nothing about talking about i did not show! show with what i don't play this game yet but will soon.

ummmmm you lost me... This thread is about you not showing.... so how would I not know about that? confused

"show with what i don't play this game yet but will soon"

I'm not gettin that part, so I can't reply....... but, whatever, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 pm

8675309 wrote:
Fool? LOL and honey, there ain't NOTHIN on you I want to be "on".... Whatever man.... half these guys on here run other orgs consistently, go to shows, AND make finals. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just funny that you/Quad continually talk about numbers you do in the opposite Org you're posting in. Hell, it's done on Termpro too.

you're too much man.....
your making statements to the wrong person??? my ride is in the works

Last edited by KimboSlice2 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 pm

well she knows more than you about the "game" i would imagine, and you didn't show up... thats the whole point....
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

KimboSlice2 wrote:
8675309 wrote:

you're too much man.....
your making statements to the wrong person??? Kimbos ride is in the works

i tell you what we are all scared..... lol!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:41 pm

let me set a westcoast event next month and see who many show up??
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:43 pm

quad box wrote:
i bet on that, none of them would show Cool
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:46 pm

i never claimed i would make a show..... no need to go to west coast got all i need here...
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:47 pm

all that will count is finals and there going to wish i don't show for that! Wr and World Champ! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:49 pm

quad box wrote:
all that will count is finals and there going to wish i don't show for that! Wr and World Champ! Twisted Evil

im really looking forward to seeing this quad... honestly i want you to do a big number cause everybody says you can't and i like to see stuff thrown into peoples faces like that... lol!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 pm

iowan wrote:
i never claimed i would make a show..... no need to go to west coast got all i need here...
never said you would, my point is if i put on a 3x event out here no one east of midland tx would show up, but atleast i have done so! but soon as i have a problem look out. but i will be back and don't have to hold back on numbers now.
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:51 pm

quad box wrote:
iowan wrote:
never said you would, my point is if i put on a 3x event out here no one east of midland tx would show up, but atleast i have done so! but soon as i have a problem look out. but i will be back and don't have to hold back on numbers now.

you never had to hold back
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:52 pm

and i will be there to
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:54 pm

i am out guys back orders to fill Kimbo be soft man lol
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:01 pm

quad box wrote:
Kimbo chill lol well again i missed the show i missed making a large amount of cash, i spent a amount of cash getting ready for a show i did not make!
well i would be a fool as navi says to show up at heatwave doing a 153!! my db drag number shows that! so chill people we will make it to another show get or points and goto finals!!! nuf said

once again your reading comprehension sucks. I said you are a fool for passing up that money ( which most likely was another lie anyway)
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:52 pm

Navi wrote:
quad box wrote:

once again your reading comprehension sucks. I said you are a fool for passing up that money ( which most likely was another lie anyway)
Again Quad had the offer i was there! i could even show you proof but quad said low down people would ruin the chance for him next time, from what he tells me about you navi not all people lack Talent such as yourself. buy the way are you even going to get a World finals invite?
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:55 pm

I would have to be a member for that now wouldnt I?

Im also not the one talking about what Im going to do and never doing it. I have enough since to wai ttil after its done, now go look in the mirror and talk to quad some more.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:58 pm

not a Member?? Quad is?? so that makes you what we call a Poser!! at least he is on track to finals and another ruling of the state of Cali!!
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:00 pm

lmao, dude you so give yourself away.

Simple question which is worse a poser or a pile of Cow poopy 5+ years old and growing
Back to top Go down
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:06 pm

I feel like "My daddy can beat up your daddy" is comin' next...

Suspect
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:11 pm

Navi wrote:
lmao, dude you so give yourself away.

Simple question which is worse a poser or a pile of Cow poopy 5+ years old and growing
looks like heatwave was in your backyard, what class did you run and how did you place??
Back to top Go down
DMAN
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
DMAN

Number of posts : 2007
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:19 pm

quad box wrote:

Make it a TP and I am there, I'll also bring 4 others with me......
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/darrenlaffan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:26 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
so stay off my Tip!!!

quad box wrote:
mod4000 wrote:
Leonard keep my team name out of it.
keep a them off my tip and it's all good.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:30 pm

Yeah i am just not understanding this navi guy, i mean quad can show were he purchased the tow setup,new tires,had the motor and trans rebuilt in his car to drive it to the show if needed, turned down big money in Oh to do heatwave, then had problems with his setup.

yet this Navi guy lives close to heatwave and looks like did not even compete????
that would not have been quad if he was that close even doing a 153 he would have came out
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:36 pm

8675309 wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
so stay off my Tip!!!

quad box wrote:
mod4000 wrote:
Leonard keep my team name out of it.
keep a them off my tip and it's all good.

Suspect
whats your point?? it's Slang
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:56 pm

I could tell you why I didnt compete but Im afraid it would make me look like quad. So for the record I didnt have my Dung Pile together, nobodys fault buy my own, no big money deals keeping me from being there, no split personality making excuses for me. all that and Im still not hiding from not being able to hit a number I said I could do 5 years ago can you/quad say that? nope.

Besides some of us that actually get laid end up having kids and making them our priorities. My van will be at the shows I can make it to and I wont be one to talk about doing something until it happens maybe you should learn that so you can quit making excuses and having your nose grow.
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:01 pm

Navi wrote:
I could tell you why I didnt compete but Im afraid it would make me look like quad. So for the record I didnt have my Dung Pile together, nobodys fault buy my own, no big money deals keeping me from being there, no split personality making excuses for me. all that and Im still not hiding from not being able to hit a number I said I could do 5 years ago can you/quad say that? nope.

Besides some of us that actually get laid end up having kids and making them our priorities. My van will be at the shows I can make it to and I wont be one to talk about doing something until it happens maybe you should learn that so you can quit making excuses and having your nose grow.
Man getting like quad now i can spot those Poser 1000miles away!! more like Water boys want to be?? i think Quad has done numbers over the last five years?? even as far a 2nd in the World idbl??? and far as the little car he has not own that one but 3 years so what are you talking about???
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:04 pm

maybe the 160 he has been talking about since the white rex emerged........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad will not make Heatwave
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next