Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Vote_lcapquad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Voting_barquad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Vote_lcapquad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Voting_barquad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
quad disc finals louisiana kyle drive songs crzyblondgrl state dollar Audiopipe globe Johncarr silence 2010 record chef stereo 80inches pics records contest build crank broken world
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad will not make Heatwave

Go down 
+27
Wes Kennard
DMAN
Team Big'Un
quadboxtheexcusepro
Nice
Alan
97cavy
Navi
quad box
iowan
scionsoloxb
ibbangin
Greg McCool
Mike Jaffe
John Payton
Johncarr
shadescustomtint
Lilredtiva
idbl_fanatic
slumpinhonda
Corey J
TECH114
Stingraysevenout
mschwitz
Moparbass28
KimboSlice2
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KimboSlice2
Above Average Contributor
KimboSlice2

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-12

quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

we went and pick up the car from the shop put the gear back in and now the car won't do over a 153??? plus he said he out for good Shocked
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:04 pm

Okay i have to step in a sec.... kimboqaud go look at that sticker on the car.. Been there two years its faded only takes 6 months and i wouldn't be that dark ... Plus you can even see where the line that seperates number and class is faded but those numbers are perfect deep rich black.. You cant really expect us to fall for that right?

I call that part BS anyway. And you do word things just like quad so i suggest not slipping and dont sign in under the wrong name and say something under kimbo's or your own....YOU WILL SLIP AND THEY WILL MAKE FUN.... YOUR BRINGING IT ON YOURSELF AGAIN.....

And now even talking and defending yourself with another screen name bro do you really have that little to do with your life? Dammit im starting to loose major respect for ya qaud.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:07 pm

quad box wrote:
ok enough!! you can ask many here who have seen Scrappy in action!!!
South Padre Island four 10" sealed 154+

Sound sytem for cars Vegas 156+ Ask Jaffe

Nopi 3X STILL ON THE CAR!!! can you see the progress 158.4

quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Number
just a few
Now??????

looks like that was recently written on there???? i mean that sticker is two years old and the writing on the sticker looks faded
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Jimbo if i may call you that?? none of the car stickers are faded because the car is kept inside and out of direct sunlight, next are you saying that this number did not happen??? when a member of Team Twisted Image said it did??? and he sat in the car for the number???

Jimbo you have the event dates right in front of you!! call the office an check the numbers why would we make that up??
i think Quad even has Conrgrads from you guys when he did the number????

Last edited by KimboSlice2 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:10 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
TECH114 wrote:
All talk and no action. Give it a rest. Put scrappy to sleep...
don't worry if you bring that weak 162 to finals i am sure you will put your car asleep Razz

You forget to sign in under your real name. LOL
Bring it this yr Quadslice and we will see who is going to rest. BLA BLA BLA
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:11 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
Jimbo if i may call you that?? none of the car stickers are faded because the car is kept inside and out of direct sunlight, next are you saying that this number did not happen??? when a member of Team Twisted Image said it did??? and he sat in the car for the number???

You know alot about quad? Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:12 pm

Oh yeah, cause god knows that we can ALL see his window in his avatar................dumb a s s

And are you still pissy about the "JUNK"

quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Loser_Quad

Or maybe that we are all against you?

quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 CAWAQ
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:14 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:19 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
Oh yeah, cause god knows that we can ALL see his window in his avatar................dumb a s s

And are you still pissy about the "JUNK"

quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Loser_Quad

Or maybe that we are all against you?

They tell me that you had a chance to make Quad retire with this last show and did nothing because you have no system and thats because you failed to pay for your Penis enlargement from the Pawn shop is this true??
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:22 pm

No is was "penal" cause you never finished the 3rd grade
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:24 pm

just like your twig??? Quad is right you are a POSER and if i meet you we can compare notes
Back to top Go down
quadboxtheexcusepro

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:25 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
No is was "penal" cause you never finished the 3rd grade

quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Oh-snap
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Nope didn't say he didn't do it... Ive seen you put up all kinds of good numbers.... Just saying quite trying to fool us with the screen name and that sticker... It looks fake... That is all i was refering too... Hell i always will support ya on showing up and doing more numbers... But keep it real fool
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:27 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Okay i have to step in a sec.... kimboqaud go look at that sticker on the car.. Been there two years its faded only takes 6 months and i wouldn't be that dark ... Plus you can even see where the line that seperates number and class is faded but those numbers are perfect deep rich black.. You cant really expect us to fall for that right?

I call that part BS anyway. And you do word things just like quad so i suggest not slipping and dont sign in under the wrong name and say something under kimbo's or your own....YOU WILL SLIP AND THEY WILL MAKE FUN.... YOUR BRINGING IT ON YOURSELF AGAIN.....

And now even talking and defending yourself with another screen name bro do you really have that little to do with your life? Dammit im starting to loose major respect for ya qaud.
Jimbo that not right!!! your saying i did not do this number????
Well maybe you did not do your s-10 record number???? Suspect
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:30 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
just like your twig??? Quad is right you are a POSER and if i meet you we can compare notes

8675309 wrote:

Poser
A poser is someone who tries hard to be something they arent. Usually, posers call other people posers because they are jealous that the person they called a poser is more

I think this sums YOU/Quad up.........I have proven myself time and time again, and Im not getting into this yet again, and after this past weekend you may want to watch calling ANYONE anything. Cause all we ever hear from you is excuses

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:30 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^ read i said i know you did the number not doubting that.... godddddmit....LOL
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Nope didn't say he didn't do it... Ive seen you put up all kinds of good numbers.... Just saying quite trying to fool us with the screen name and that sticker... It looks fake... That is all i was refering too... Hell i always will support ya on showing up and doing more numbers... But keep it real fool
now i am faking stickers!!! man that sticker was a offical one from Nopi to do Usaci 3x event do i need to pull the Award out!!! i am not that POSER MF name Logan!!! anyone on Team Tx can tell you i hit that number
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:35 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

8675309 wrote:

Poser
A poser is someone who tries hard to be something they arent. Usually, posers call other people posers because they are jealous that the person they called a poser is more

I think this sums YOU/Quad up.........I have proven myself time and time again, and Im not getting into this yet again, and after this past weekend you may want to watch calling ANYONE anything. Cause all we ever hear from you is excuses
Dude you havent proven @hit!!! you have not done anything!! you are not even on Jaffes state list i am!! you had a cahnce to put me away and you did NOTHING!!! BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN DO IS PHOTO SHOP MORE SIZE ONTO YOUR 2" PRICK!!! Loser Poser meet me at a show in Az and lets go loser is out of the game!!!
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:38 pm

i have a grip that saids Quad would beat Logan head to head Mod class looser out of Usaci!!!
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:39 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

8675309 wrote:

Poser

Dude you havent proven @hit!!! you have not done anything!! you are not even on Jaffes state list i am!! you had a cahnce to put me away and you did NOTHING!!! BECAUSE ALL YOU CAN DO IS PHOTO SHOP MORE SIZE ONTO YOUR 2" PRICK!!! Loser Poser meet me at a show in Az and lets go loser is out of the game!!!

Oh please stop calling me that, you are hurting my feeling.......... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:39 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

8675309 wrote:

Poser

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
KimboSlice2
KimboSlice2

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:40 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

8675309 wrote:

Poser

Oh please stop calling me that, you are hurting my feeling.......... Rolling Eyes
Looks like a Punk to me Quad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:41 pm

KimboSlice2 wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

8675309 wrote:

Poser

Looks like you need to finish licking his balls
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:42 pm

yeah had a chance and would have won because we missed the show, just plan Lazy,Poser,Penal disorder,Photoshop Qween
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:44 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
KimboSlice2 wrote:

8675309 wrote:

Poser

Looks like you need to finish licking his balls
at least i have some! your one of the guys that goes out with one punch and wets his paints Razz

Last edited by quad box on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:44 pm

quad box wrote:
yeah had a chance and would have won because we missed the show, just plan Lazy,Poser,Penal disorder,Photoshop Qween

Ouch........... Rolling Eyes

bottom line is this cum swallower, im not the one that always says that I will be somewhere and then not show up, and that I can do this and that, and oh I'm so great, just wait, you guys have NEVER seen a number like this............

**Show time**

My car broke down....................

I'm out, im done with your dumb A S S

quad box wrote:
at least i have some! your one of the guys that goes out with one puch and wets his paints Razz

PAINTS????

GO back to school you illiterate b a s t a r d

Last edited by idbl_fanatic on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:47 pm

Well since you are being hateful to a teamate i will post what i recieved from a buddy of mine.......

Users posting from this IP address
KimboSlice2 [ 14 Posts ] Find all posts by KimboSlice2

quad box [ 12 Posts ] Find all posts by quad box

Other IP addresses this user has posted from

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHO IS THE UMMMMMMMM POSER AS YOU SAY.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:48 pm

no you just never compete!! at least we tryed and have the payments to show it, like i said when i moved to cali i would rule it and i do no comp here
Back to top Go down
RXZILLA
RXZILLA

Number of posts : 902

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:50 pm

Why is this whole tread relevent? Can we just lock the tread for the love of GOD.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:51 pm

Stingraysevenout wrote:
Well since you are being hateful to a teamate i will post what i recieved from a buddy of mine.......

Users posting from this IP address
KimboSlice2 [ 14 Posts ] Find all posts by KimboSlice2

quad box [ 12 Posts ] Find all posts by quad box

Other IP addresses this user has posted from

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHO IS THE UMMMMMMMM POSER AS YOU SAY.
this guy is your teamate when i proved he was a Poser that does not even have a system? the guy who could have put Quad out of the Game??? and did nothing??? great team
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:53 pm

MAKE THE SAME OFFER TO ANY OF THE OTHER TEAM MATES FOOL... LIKE ME ILL MAKE THAT BET.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad will not make Heatwave   quad - Quad will not make Heatwave - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad will not make Heatwave
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next