Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
i had to make a new user name.. Vote_lcapi had to make a new user name.. Voting_bari had to make a new user name.. Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
i had to make a new user name.. Vote_lcapi had to make a new user name.. Voting_bari had to make a new user name.. Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
kyle Audiopipe dollar stereo drive louisiana globe crzyblondgrl records contest quad Johncarr finals pics 80inches state crank record disc world 2010 silence chef songs build broken
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

i had to make a new user name..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alan_Hall
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Alan_Hall

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-11-23

i had to make a new user name.. Empty
PostSubject: i had to make a new user name..   i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:41 pm

i dunno why but i cant log in my other name..tells me my email dont match my user name...so any PM i may of ggotten today will prolly need to be sent here now i guess
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: i had to make a new user name..   i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:07 pm

Imma go out on a limb and say you got the ban stick swung at you.
Back to top Go down
Alan_Hall
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Alan_Hall

PostSubject: Re: i had to make a new user name..   i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 10:57 pm

like a teaser? for doing what? i dont have any post closed or anything...
Back to top Go down
AudioAnonymous
Above Average Contributor
Above Average Contributor
AudioAnonymous

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: i had to make a new user name..   i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:04 pm

Cuz you cheat...that's why
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: i had to make a new user name..   i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:30 am

something about what you said in your thank you post and who owns this board...just a guess and I could be VERY wrong.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: i had to make a new user name..   i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:11 am

Hmmm.. I did notice your post is gone. Doh
Back to top Go down
Alan_Hall
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Alan_Hall

PostSubject: Re: i had to make a new user name..   i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:45 am

ooops.....i didint notice that part was edited out... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alan_Hall
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Alan_Hall

PostSubject: Re: i had to make a new user name..   i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:52 am

CactusSounds-Geoff wrote:
Cuz you cheat...that's why

see but no one ven cared that i was cheating...thats the funny part..just if i had points or not..in usac you can cheat all day..as long as you got points for the class ur about to win...
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

PostSubject: Re: i had to make a new user name..   i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 10:33 am

and that just depends on who is in your class as to whether or not its ok.
Back to top Go down
BBGIC
Big Bald Guy in Charge
Big Bald Guy in Charge
BBGIC

Number of posts : 2358
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: i had to make a new user name..   i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:45 pm

E-mail not natching user name does not indicate a banned member. I suggest you e-mail me with oyur old user anme and let me look at your acount...

usacms@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundoff.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i had to make a new user name..   i had to make a new user name.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i had to make a new user name..
Page 1 of 1