Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Vote_lcapquad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Voting_barquad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Vote_lcapquad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Voting_barquad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
finals crank pics louisiana Audiopipe build Johncarr silence 2010 stereo dollar crzyblondgrl songs 80inches drive quad world records chef state broken contest record globe kyle disc
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad Responds

Go down 
+39
scionsoloxb
AudioAnonymous
scoupen
slumpinhonda
solo1
PhatSam
n-stereo
Twisted Image
Hakeeb
Tim Schaffer
gameoverstreeta
Greg McCool
Mike Jaffe
Talonesi
charlesestes
bumpin s-10
mschwitz
BigE
Ultrasubs
TAMU
Gabe Sanchez
Corey J
zacdavis
dbracer79
jkrob21
iowan
Stingraysevenout
Alan
Crash
TECH114
HellRzR
Moparbass28
idbl_fanatic
Basshead Chapa
towboatbobby
Navi
Nice
super stock crx
quad box
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well there have been some new subs out there so i have been hard at work on something to take it to the next level the new Quad Tko yes Quadwood cones Wink
or The Black Hole lol
quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Blkhole

quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Blkhole2

more to come
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:53 am

Alan wrote:
quad box wrote:
charlesestes wrote:
same old quad. if you want to see my numbers, check the world records board, their all over it. im trying to help you out quad and saying to just do any number close to what you claim and shut everyone up or quit talking so much garbage. you;ve been taking crap for years now and never even come close to what you claim. people are tired of hearing it. i offered to try your woofers a few time, but none were sent.
i am sorry but you came here and started this??? are you looking to be kicked off the site again?? check the subject read the whole thing, keep track on whats going on see yeah in the lanes nuff said Smile a Number has nothing to due with this Subject!!!
why do you tell someone who has been in the lanes..and put up numbers that you havent came close to..."see yeah in the lanes" .....i mean..at least bring a shitty score to the lanes man

yeah cause thats what alan does Razz Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:54 am

man..i had to play i number i knew would work...jerk lol hey i was still there..not on here talking about what numbers i did in my garage
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:57 am

Alan wrote:
man..i had to play i number i knew would work...jerk lol hey i was still there..not on here talking about what numbers i did in my garage

hell if we want to talk about garage numbers sam did a 171 in his s10 the night before finals jimbo seen it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Talonesi

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:58 am

but that was due to a bad cat5 cable maybe quad uses a bad cable on purpose to make himself feel better about his scores
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:04 am

Yup i seen it and about shit myself.. And then said do it again and it did a bigger number and then i said... fornicate it wrap it up its ready to go...LOL
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:15 am

Talonesi wrote:
but that was due to a bad cat5 cable maybe quad uses a bad cable on purpose to make himself feel better about his scores
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:25 am

LMFAO Troy and Jimbo.
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:17 am

Wow! I wonder how many more pages this thread will go for. Shocked
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 6:35 am

This makes me want to go into mod class just to shut him up.
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:18 am

dbracer79 wrote:
This makes me want to go into mod class just to shut him up.

Why? He is doing that himself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:17 am

Basshead Chapa wrote:
Wow! I wonder how many more pages this thread will go for. Shocked

I don't know, I'm just waiting for Monday to roll around for the excuse as to why he couldn't make the show.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:06 am

Alan wrote:
Dude why don't you just come to terms with you were Wrong on the subject! which was about subs and parts and who uses what? NOW ALL YOU GUYS CAN DO IS TALK ABOUT A NUMBER? IN WHICH IF WE HAD SHOWS HERE AGAIN!!! YOU WOULD SEE BIG NUMBERS!!! AND GO DUH. if you follow the forum i already stated what shows i will be doing this year! Money is tight! Gas is sky high, my reg Job is on the edge, i have Escrow to worry about, and it has been like that here in Cali for 3 plus years now, so stay off my tip for keeping my to do list inline, and Rick i don't see you trying to do the show this weekend.
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:18 am

quad box wrote:
Alan wrote:
and Rick i don't see you trying to do the show this weekend.

Oh lord here we go again...............

leoTARD..............."I" am not the one that always says that I will be going to the shows............
Back to top Go down
Mike Jaffe
Mike Jaffe

Number of posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:24 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:

leoTARD..............."I" am not the one that always says that I will be going to the shows............

Rick,
You're just afaraid that Quad will spank you if you show up. LOL
Back to top Go down
idbl_fanatic
idbl_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:35 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:

Rick,

Literally.........

quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 LeoTARD_urkel
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:40 am

Mike Jaffe wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:

Rick,
Mr Jaffe he knows he would be put to shame! thats why he sits at the keyboard for how long now?
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:43 am

idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Alan wrote:

Mr Logan just what show did i miss that i said i would be at??????
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:17 pm

Ultra guy, I don't know where you think your coming from jumping all over Quad...You don't really know any of us on this forum well enough to just come in and start ridiculing members.
You think your impressing us by ripping on this guy but your not. Quad has been around for years, he's been bullied by a few guys on this forum that have their own issues they should be worrying about. Belittling him makes them feel better about themselves I guess, either way, you've stooped to this same level.
Forgive me Lenord for saying this...but Quad isn't the...hmm?....ok....
Quad may not build the loudest cars, he doesnt own a company that has built award winning products, he may not live up to the expectations many of us set for him, and he may not be the most quick witted individual, but, I can tell you this....
He looks up to us. He's a person, someone looking for social acceptance. Is a little camaraderie to much to ask from us.

I've been able to read people with pretty good accuracy not only because I listen to the things they say, but I think about what they say and why they're saying it.

Why is it so hard for you guys to just compliment the guy?
Seriously, what's wrong with giving Lenord some positive reinforcement?, telling him his sub looks good and we look forward to seeing it in the lanes, is that really that hard for you guys to say?.......seriously?, instead you have to boast your own accolades to prove his short comings?

I don't get it, y'all must have tiny dicks.
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:30 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
Mike Jaffe wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:

Rick,

Literally.........

Now that's funny sh@t right there! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Greg McCool
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Greg McCool

Number of posts : 1960
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:02 pm

idbl_fanatic wrote:
Mike Jaffe wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:

Rick,

Literally.........

that has got to be the funnest thing Ive seen in a LONG time!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:39 pm

quad box wrote:
idbl_fanatic wrote:
quad box wrote:
Alan wrote:

Mr Logan just what show did i miss that i said i would be at??????
i see no responce from Mr Logan? Rolling Eyes if he spent time that he does making pictures in the lanes, we could see some numbers?
anyway new toys in, pic's tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gameoverstreeta
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
gameoverstreeta

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2007-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:54 pm

zacdavis wrote:
Ultra guy, I don't know where you think your coming from jumping all over Quad...You don't really know any of us on this forum well enough to just come in and start ridiculing members.
You think your impressing us by ripping on this guy but your not. Quad has been around for years, he's been bullied by a few guys on this forum that have their own issues they should be worrying about. Belittling him makes them feel better about themselves I guess, either way, you've stooped to this same level.
Forgive me Lenord for saying this...but Quad isn't the...hmm?....ok....
Quad may not build the loudest cars, he doesnt own a company that has built award winning products, he may not live up to the expectations many of us set for him, and he may not be the most quick witted individual, but, I can tell you this....
He looks up to us. He's a person, someone looking for social acceptance. Is a little camaraderie to much to ask from us.

I've been able to read people with pretty good accuracy not only because I listen to the things they say, but I think about what they say and why they're saying it.

Why is it so hard for you guys to just compliment the guy?
Seriously, what's wrong with giving Lenord some positive reinforcement?, telling him his sub looks good and we look forward to seeing it in the lanes, is that really that hard for you guys to say?.......seriously?, instead you have to boast your own accolades to prove his short comings?

I don't get it, y'all must have tiny dicks.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
i agree with u zac
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:12 pm

I think Quad must enjoy it or he wouldn't keep coming back for more. His posts get alot of attension. Go on for pages and pages. Get some people stirred up!

True Lambros doesn't know many people over here but he would like to help us competitors out. This is the first year he has come to USACi looking for people to run some of his products. His products have done well in other orgs. I'm happy to see people here at USACi gettingsome attension from his company. From the competitors and dealers that I've talked to he seems to have a real passion for what we do. A guy that will go out of his way to make you happy even if it means losing money and sleep over it.

I wouldn't say Lambros "stooped" to any level. The man is highly outspoken and a little tempermentle. I know for a matter of a fact that he did not just pop in here and go off on Quad. He was persuaded to comment by some people over in some other forums. When he came over here and saw what was going on he got a little steamed. Like I said he is very out spoken. We don't slap Jimbo or Navi or Kevin or myself for that matter on the hand everytime we get a little "talkative".

Now with that said I personally wish Quad all the luck with his woofer line. But if he doesn't want the attension he has been getting then he should stay off of the forums with SOME of his comments and just go out there and build his woofers, go to some shows, kick butt and take names. Until this happens I think this thread is mute just like the rest of them that he starts.
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:16 pm

waffles
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:19 pm

x2 on zac......quad I have never said anything on any of your post but I have to say this take Jimbo up on his offer he said he will pay for the subs sell them to him at cost and let him try them out.. your out of pocket is 0 just your time. Jimbo is a good honest guy that will put them in and do the tests and wont pull no punches this is worth it man. if your subs hang within .5 or .7 of his setup well nuff said and you never know he might use them to get points and if that happens ppl got beat with your product...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:19 pm

Alan wrote:
i just wana see something...if you really have all this great stuff in production why dont yo do anything real with it? how much are those woofers? if you can produce such a nice sub why dont you put them to good use and put up some numbers and push them in a down to earth way,instead of coming in with some just off the wall crazyness
i guess none of you guys read this post? im not sure what i need to admint being wrong about..as far the woofer goes ,eveytime i just repeated what was said and asked about it .i asked for a pic of this motor than him,re,and atomic use.then he made a post of somthing he called a old re motor? that prooves what?...then made the post above to explain where i was coming from, and i meant it ..he looks like hes got somthing decent..so freaking use it wisely instead of coing here with pure BS all the time...ive treid to talk to the dude along time ago about his stuff...the shit about talking numbers and never doing shit is real..so i dont care..as for my cock size...im much happier with a small one than to be holding quads in front of everyone....
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:28 pm

ahh i never stated anything more than any of the recent sub mfg on this forum???? people saw the name Quad and went blind! and started making things up AGAIN??

Again were do i start years ago i gave out product, only about two people did what they needed to do,i take that back None did! now ask why audio mfg don't sponsor anyone anymore! how much money lost???if i sent out anything it would be to Jimbo! but you people seem not to understand what it cost to do so, thses drivers are not price like a Z series but they are not Cheap, plus the 12" is the only model fully tested at this time, coils even dual 1 take weeks to process even if i wanted them in a rush and pay extra money to have them done it still would take two weeks, i am the little guy and i only use U.S. built coils and because it's a true flat piston it's not a stock item, so lets all just park it and wait for results.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:37 pm

so this manufacture has your quad wood and is making your true flat cones? man i dont think anyone is saying ship out a bunch of free woofers...but just meet someone at a show and throw them in there..pull them out when you leave.. or just do it in your car..im not sure what is so hard to read that every has asked..is very simple..you have talked ALOT and havent produced...just do the number..shit ..do it in the garage..make a video or somthing lol..i dunno man
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 10:55 pm

Alan wrote:
so this manufacture has your quad wood and is making your true flat cones? man i dont think anyone is saying ship out a bunch of free woofers...but just meet someone at a show and throw them in there..pull them out when you leave.. or just do it in your car..im not sure what is so hard to read that every has asked..is very simple..you have talked ALOT and havent produced...just do the number..shit ..do it in the garage..make a video or somthing lol..i dunno man
ahhh Alan were am i losing you here???? this product is built right here Quad Headquarters, and yes they do mean free, i have even taken ready to go boxes to shows, who stepped up? no one, drop a driver in a box ahhh does not work, i was with George from Atomic when he bought out the new apx at a show for a record attemp, guest what the hole size did not match, Again i have already done some good numbers in which many said it does not count, people that have seen my setups know wow that a great number with just that, half the product half the money. so i have seen the only thing to put this to rest is a B&K record or records so thats my goal.
Back to top Go down
Hakeeb

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:11 pm

quad box wrote:
ahh i never stated anything more than any of the recent sub mfg on this forum???? people saw the name Quad and went blind! and started making things up AGAIN??

Again were do i start years ago i gave out product, only about two people did what they needed to do,i take that back None did! now ask why audio mfg don't sponsor anyone anymore! how much money lost???if i sent out anything it would be to Jimbo! but you people seem not to understand what it cost to do so, thses drivers are not price like a Z series but they are not Cheap, plus the 12" is the only model fully tested at this time, coils even dual 1 take weeks to process even if i wanted them in a rush and pay extra money to have them done it still would take two weeks, i am the little guy and i only use U.S. built coils and because it's a true flat piston it's not a stock item, so lets all just park it and wait for results.

I am not sure "what I needed to do" But I feel I did Quad proud. Using Quad entry level products I put up a 150.3 using Sony amps. I have seen you reference this number several times, so I am I sure you are proud of this number. So please do not make it sound like People have screwed you out of product. I ran your subs until running bass race with 1200 watts on a 300 watt sub, the coils got damaged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad Responds
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next