Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Vote_lcapquad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Voting_barquad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Vote_lcapquad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Voting_barquad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
contest chef songs louisiana finals 80inches quad stereo pics broken crzyblondgrl Johncarr drive dollar Audiopipe silence kyle globe record crank records world 2010 disc state build
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad Responds

Go down 
+39
scionsoloxb
AudioAnonymous
scoupen
slumpinhonda
solo1
PhatSam
n-stereo
Twisted Image
Hakeeb
Tim Schaffer
gameoverstreeta
Greg McCool
Mike Jaffe
Talonesi
charlesestes
bumpin s-10
mschwitz
BigE
Ultrasubs
TAMU
Gabe Sanchez
Corey J
zacdavis
dbracer79
jkrob21
iowan
Stingraysevenout
Alan
Crash
TECH114
HellRzR
Moparbass28
idbl_fanatic
Basshead Chapa
towboatbobby
Navi
Nice
super stock crx
quad box
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well there have been some new subs out there so i have been hard at work on something to take it to the next level the new Quad Tko yes Quadwood cones Wink
or The Black Hole lol
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Blkhole

quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Blkhole2

more to come
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
idbl_fanatic
Above Average Contributor
idbl_fanatic

Number of posts : 629

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:45 am

quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 SHa_popcorn
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:52 am

BigE wrote:
Quad

Up untill now I have refrained from commenting on any of your posts. I know I'm a nobody from nowhere. Hell I only compete once or twice a year now. You seem to be genuinely and rightfully proud of your products. My only concern is that you start to hipe up a product that you currently can't produce and offer to the puiblic in general. So it comes off sounding like you're product bashing because you have no concrete data to back up your claims.

I would suggest in the future to simply build the subs have them tested by an impartial party and then when you have enough data and can back your claims then hipe it all you want.

Jimbo has offered to be the "tester". I would take him up on that. From what I hear he's got an awesome setup. Multiple records are a testament to that.

I just think you getting flamed everytime you say something you don't have data to support is getting way old. Like the old saying goes think before you speek.

My two cents.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I totally respect your perspective, "bench racing" is fun and makes for good conversation but giving specifications and a reference comparison to other products is unfair, maybe I should have gave a response such as you, I guess I was caught off guard and blew a fuse.
Back to top Go down
mschwitz
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
mschwitz

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:15 pm

Wow, this is getting good once again.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:42 pm

Ultrasubs wrote:
BigE wrote:
Quad

Up untill now I have refrained from commenting on any of your posts. I know I'm a nobody from nowhere. Hell I only compete once or twice a year now. You seem to be genuinely and rightfully proud of your products. My only concern is that you start to hipe up a product that you currently can't produce and offer to the puiblic in general. So it comes off sounding like you're product bashing because you have no concrete data to back up your claims.

I would suggest in the future to simply build the subs have them tested by an impartial party and then when you have enough data and can back your claims then hipe it all you want.

Jimbo has offered to be the "tester". I would take him up on that. From what I hear he's got an awesome setup. Multiple records are a testament to that.

I just think you getting flamed everytime you say something you don't have data to support is getting way old. Like the old saying goes think before you speek.

My two cents.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I totally respect your perspective, "bench racing" is fun and makes for good conversation but giving specifications and a reference comparison to other products is unfair, maybe I should have gave a response such as you, I guess I was caught off guard and blew a fuse.

Dont ever question yourself do what you do brotha. WE all feel what your saying . And someone changed mine too .. I didn't say your comments were unapreciated then say yours sounded purdy nice... I qouted what you wrote that got deleted and then put yours sounds purdy nice.... Not sure what happend must be the mod bugs.
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:22 pm

Who exactly has the "power" to change posts on here....seems to happen more and more. Also I'd like to know who is able to read the pm's that are sent amongst eachother.
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:27 pm

TECH114 wrote:
Basshead Chapa wrote:
quad box wrote:
dammmmm over 500 post

Rookie lol!

He is close to u

I know. Not everybody can postwhore like you. lol!
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:39 pm

Can I compete with Ultra against Quad?
I need the money.
Back to top Go down
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:14 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
Can I compete with Ultra against Quad?
I need the money.
SURE, I'm DOWN for an INDEPENDANT shootout with the speakers "from another world".
Sure my speakers don't have Crunk wood in them but they do have the McDonald's special sauce.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:20 pm

Thats makes it a MICKULTRA.......HEHE
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:52 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!LAWD!

I just got home to see this post. I can't beleive I missed out on the action. Lambros has apparently forgotten to take his meds again. Jimbo you know how that feels right.

Lambros may I reccomend some of Jimbos brownies.

Gee I hope Quad doesn't start building SQ subs because I might have to worry a little. lol!
Back to top Go down
jkrob21
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
jkrob21

Number of posts : 1476

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:37 pm

The term "OhhhhLAWD" was used with permision from Jimbo. He just doesn't know he gave permissin yet.

The copyright to the term will be paid in brownies as per our verbal contract that he does not currently remember.
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 6:43 pm

jkrob21 wrote:
The term "OhhhhLAWD" was used with permision from Jimbo. He just doesn't know he gave permissin yet.

The copyright to the term will be paid in brownies as per our verbal contract that he does not currently remember.

I will collect on the brownies. Jimbo and I have our agreement. I keep half. king
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:45 pm

it dont matter..quad will never bring his car to a show..or put up a number, let anyone use his stuff for testing or to put up numbers..the woofer pic we see in both pics is most likly the single concept csp hes had for years ...hopefully he will proove me wrong but how likley is that
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:10 pm

Where them brownies at? What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:20 pm

dbracer79 wrote:
Where them brownies at? What a Face What a Face What a Face

I'll give a 5% discount if you buy 10.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 11:51 pm

Alan wrote:
it dont matter..quad will never bring his car to a show..or put up a number, let anyone use his stuff for testing or to put up numbers..the woofer pic we see in both pics is most likly the single concept csp hes had for years ...hopefully he will proove me wrong but how likley is that
Alan don't know what your deal is??? why are you so hell bent to try and prove something you know nothing about??? your right i am not going to send people stuff Again like i did in the past, how about you peel off a few hundred dollars and hand it to every one that ask you for it? i am going to a show this weekend, and your right the little car won't make that one, going to take my rex it's 250miles each way going to post some state records and do it with one sub! oh yeah how is the other sub the same as this one???
quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Tko
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:03 am

fornicate state records! man up and take a world record or shut up. stae records aint shiat when on 12 people compete in that state. its like winning a race between you and the kid in a wheelchair with a dead battery. wheres the pride in that. good luck with the new woofers quad( I MEAN THAT SINCERELY), but for the last time put up or shut up!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:09 am

i just wana see something...if you really have all this great stuff in production why dont yo do anything real with it? how much are those woofers? if you can produce such a nice sub why dont you put them to good use and put up some numbers and push them in a down to earth way,instead of coming in with some just off the wall crazyness
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:10 am

charlesestes wrote:
fornicate state records! man up and take a world record or shut up. stae records aint shiat when on 12 people compete in that state. its like winning a race between you and the kid in a wheelchair with a dead battery. wheres the pride in that. good luck with the new woofers quad( I MEAN THAT SINCERELY), but for the last time put up or shut up!
i am set to take a few records when we have the show or Heatwave, i am sorry that i live in one of the largest states in the country and the bed of 12volt mfg and have to travel to Az to make points Rolling Eyes so see yeah in Mod 0-1000 hope you have a number it's going to be fun
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:14 am

Alan wrote:
i just wana see something...if you really have all this great stuff in production why dont yo do anything real with it? how much are those woofers? if you can produce such a nice sub why dont you put them to good use and put up some numbers and push them in a down to earth way,instead of coming in with some just off the wall crazyness
ahhh i thought thats what i was getting ready to do??? next how come people think this stuff can just happen like that??? do you build subs?? do you have and extra 10k for a production run, what about when the coil guy runs two weeks behind like the spider guy??? please people untill you drop the coin you have no ideal.
Back to top Go down
charlesestes
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
charlesestes

Number of posts : 1009

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:16 am

same old quad. if you want to see my numbers, check the world records board, their all over it. im trying to help you out quad and saying to just do any number close to what you claim and shut everyone up or quit talking so much garbage. you;ve been taking crap for years now and never even come close to what you claim. people are tired of hearing it. i offered to try your woofers a few time, but none were sent.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:18 am

charlesestes wrote:
same old quad. if you want to see my numbers, check the world records board, their all over it. im trying to help you out quad and saying to just do any number close to what you claim and shut everyone up or quit talking so much garbage. you;ve been taking crap for years now and never even come close to what you claim. people are tired of hearing it. i offered to try your woofers a few time, but none were sent.
i am sorry but you came here and started this??? are you looking to be kicked off the site again?? check the subject read the whole thing, keep track on whats going on see yeah in the lanes nuff said Smile a Number has nothing to due with this Subject!!!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:37 am

quad box wrote:
charlesestes wrote:
i am set to take a few records when we have the show or Heatwave, i am sorry that i live in one of the largest states in the country and the bed of 12volt mfg and have to travel to Az to make points Rolling Eyes so see yeah in Mod 0-1000 hope you have a number it's going to be fun

USACI has a record and a trophy for the lowest spl. drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:41 am

TECH114 wrote:
quad box wrote:
charlesestes wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:49 am

TECH114 wrote:
quad box wrote:
charlesestes wrote:

don't see how i am there seeing the last time i checked i was still in the top five mod 0-1000 in all of Usaci???
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:51 am

I don't see it anywhere.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:00 am

looks like it's updated, thats why i am doing a show this week post some new ones, last number 158. something mod 0-1000 now in the 60s and waiting
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:21 am

ok let see
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:43 am

quad box wrote:
Alan wrote:
ahhh i thought thats what i was getting ready to do??? next how come people think this stuff can just happen like that??? do you build subs?? do you have and extra 10k for a production run, what about when the coil guy runs two weeks behind like the spider guy??? please people untill you drop the coin you have no ideal.
so because your coil and spider supplier run behind is the reason for all these YEARS of pure BS? im starting to understand..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:45 am

quad box wrote:
charlesestes wrote:
i am sorry but you came here and started this??? are you looking to be kicked off the site again?? check the subject read the whole thing, keep track on whats going on see yeah in the lanes nuff said Smile a Number has nothing to due with this Subject!!!
why do you tell someone who has been in the lanes..and put up numbers that you havent came close to..."see yeah in the lanes" .....i mean..at least bring a shitty score to the lanes man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad Responds
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next