Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Voting_barquad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Vote_lcapquad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Voting_barquad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken kyle build state pics 2010 crank stereo records crzyblondgrl finals louisiana 80inches silence globe dollar record contest Johncarr drive world disc quad songs chef Audiopipe
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

Quad Responds

Go down 
+39
scionsoloxb
AudioAnonymous
scoupen
slumpinhonda
solo1
PhatSam
n-stereo
Twisted Image
Hakeeb
Tim Schaffer
gameoverstreeta
Greg McCool
Mike Jaffe
Talonesi
charlesestes
bumpin s-10
mschwitz
BigE
Ultrasubs
TAMU
Gabe Sanchez
Corey J
zacdavis
dbracer79
jkrob21
iowan
Stingraysevenout
Alan
Crash
TECH114
HellRzR
Moparbass28
idbl_fanatic
Basshead Chapa
towboatbobby
Navi
Nice
super stock crx
quad box
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

Number of posts : 1711
Registration date : 2007-06-22

quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well there have been some new subs out there so i have been hard at work on something to take it to the next level the new Quad Tko yes Quadwood cones Wink
or The Black Hole lol
quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Blkhole

quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Blkhole2

more to come
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

Number of posts : 3897
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 9:58 pm

wtf is that suppossed to mean about mike? i think i know the woofer biz pretty good man...my point was i dont see george or RE getting a motor from you ..or one of your build houses you buy from..the only motors i have ever seen that are the same at what george has are woofers he builds for others..show me these motors that RE and george get that are the same as yours..id say its prolly the other way around ..you buy from them..
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 pm

Alan wrote:
wtf is that suppossed to mean about mike? i think i know the woofer biz pretty good man...my point was i dont see george or RE getting a motor from you ..or one of your build houses you buy from..the only motors i have ever seen that are the same at what george has are woofers he builds for others..show me these motors that RE and george get that are the same as yours..id say its prolly the other way around ..you buy from them..
ahhh i never said they get things from me???? we buy from some of the same supplyers??? to give you a Clue this is my 15" Crunk monster What motor is it?????

quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Crk15
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:11 pm

it looks like a CSP motor..i hope your not goin to say its a RE or atomic motor..and are you also telling me that george is buying prebuilt motors? lol maybe the same sluggs and magnet wieght...but the top and back plates arent the same. that makes it different...and who knows about the pole piece? a man of your great knowledge would know this
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:14 pm

csp is bigger 4" quad coil
find the old re hp sub
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:16 pm

They call me brownie!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:17 pm

i dont even remember an hp...i remember a hc...so you reconed and old ass re motor and called it yours? lol smart man
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
Above Average Contributor
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:17 pm

Alan, are you asleep at the wheel or what man quad is owning you.

He's saying that he uses the same motors that some other brands use. Whats so hard to believe there?
As for him buying from George, I didnt know George owns SJA, I thought they're build house for many brands, including Atomic and RD Audio.

So what if Quad has them build his as well?
Thats right, not a big deal at all, so why dont we cut him some slack and show him support as we do with others?

(quad, one of the reasons people give ya a hard time is the little things you say, stating that the only woofer that can hang with yours is the DDz...is kind of a bold statement that shouldnt have been said at all. If its true just let it be shown rather than open yourself up for ridicule. But by all means feel free to talk it up, tell people how great of a product you have, just dont say its better than other subs, its not good business)

BTW, jimbo is serious about you sending him 3 subs, hes tryiong to help you out. And you know he has a great build, by sending him subs you would not only earn a lot of respect but you'd also get a chance to have your subs shine in a world class vehicle.
It's a win win. Wink
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:20 pm

Alan wrote:
i dont even remember an hp...i remember a hc...so you reconed and old ass re motor and called it yours? lol smart man
no????? and i will leave it at that, i can see all you want to do is Flame this so game over
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:23 pm

Quad, forget about arguing with people....

On to the purpose of this thread....you want recognition for your woofers right?....dude, send some to Jimbo man, he'll do your subs justice, if anybody can put up a good score with them you know he can.

What are you waiting for?

If need be make him 3 prototypes, by doing this you'll get some free R&D, if and when they break you can use that information to make them better. You need to jump on this opportunity.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:27 pm

zacdavis wrote:

He's saying that he uses the same motors that some other brands use. Whats so hard to believe there?
As for him buying from George, I didnt know George owns SJA, I thought they're build house for many brands, including Atomic and RD Audio.

Thats right, not a big deal at all, so why dont we cut him some slack and show him support as we do with others?

(quad, one of the reasons people give ya a hard time is the little things you say, stating that the only woofer that can hang with yours is the DDz...is kind of a bold statement that shouldnt have been said at all. If its true just let it be shown rather than open yourself up for ridicule. But by all means feel free to talk it up, tell people how great of a product you have, just dont say its better than other subs, its not good business)

BTW, jimbo is serious about you sending him 3 subs, hes tryiong to help you out. And you know he has a great build, by sending him subs you would not only earn a lot of respect but you'd also get a chance to have your subs shine in a world class vehicle.
It's a win win. Wink
points Taken, as i stated my Goal is to build a sub that can hang with the Z series over a year ago i built a few prototypes and came up with i think a winner, Cash at this point will keep production down as most are finding out and like i said months ago are Country is in a big slow down, hell were waiting on pink slips any day now at the reg Job, not good and i am set for escrow on some land for my house, i hope to make it to Az this weekend to put up some numbers, as for Jimbo i know what he needs but the Coils are going to be a problem.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:33 pm

He said he'll pay for them, use the money to buy the parts, get'em built right away, and ship'em to'em.
Ask him if he can use D1's for now, i'm sure you can come up with that configuration.
alright man im goin to dinner, talk to you guys later...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:52 pm

zacdavis wrote:

It's a win win. Wink
how the *** is that??owning me ???
ok, sja is atomic , ever notice when they answer the phone shes says" sja atomic" ,and stack of sluggs that are the same size as lets say an apx stack of sluggs..dont make it the same motor..i just asked to see the motor that is the same as what atomic and re both use..i asked simple questions and got off the wall answers that just dont make sence..but i guess you speak 'quad" zac.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Corey J
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Corey J

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:06 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
Gabe Sanchez
Gabe Sanchez

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:27 pm

You coming to AZ this weekend Leonard? Right on! I will be there for sure. If you come out a day early or what not give me a call we'll go out! I have another dealer coming in town early for some goof off time.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:32 pm

yeah going to try and make a weekend out of it, i need a break Very Happy
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:34 pm

dammmmm over 500 post
Back to top Go down
Basshead Chapa
Basshead Chapa

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:37 pm

quad box wrote:
dammmmm over 500 post

Rookie lol!
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:40 pm

yeah if they still had the old forum it would be more like 5 thousand lol!
Back to top Go down
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:29 am

Basshead Chapa wrote:
quad box wrote:
dammmmm over 500 post

Rookie lol!

He is close to u
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:46 am

Thanks Zac.... I was serious i would try em out... When you get things straight Quad let me know and ill see if i can scrap some cash together.
Back to top Go down
Stingraysevenout
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
Stingraysevenout

Number of posts : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:44 am

Thanks and for future reference, any comments from you will be greatly unappreciated.[/quote]

Im no eubank but do you have dual .7's or .5's??? Those sound purdy nice.
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:21 am

Ultrasubs wrote:
As a MANUFACTURER, it is against my professionalism to insult an other fella BUT....................

...................Quad wood? Wood? Are you for real?
You must like the ABUSE otherwise you would not publicly display such an openly retarded statements.

Next time you apply the molecular bonded shell, make sure to:

A: Not "HUFF" the paint

B: Do a better masking job because it is evident that you ordered some POS woofer on-line and and put enough turd on it to cover up the Jensen name.

Monster..... Monster, I believe the only people that would see that sub as such would be a Smurf.

I have been designing woofers for over 15 years and even helped out with the PPI woofers back in the day.
I have been manufacturing ULTRA woofers for over 5 years,
one of our dealers, Brad Eubank set an OFFICIAL World Record at an official SANCTIONED event.

Do you even have any dealers or assembly line?

All you keep showing are painted....... I mean "new and improved", 2008, first time, second generation NOTHING.

Please let me know next time you will be entering a SANCTIONED event and I will make sure to send somebody and after I WHUP your ass, would you PLEASE stop insulting the intelligence of non-drug using forum members?

What is the MMS of this sub, what is the QMS, QES, FS, or VAS of this WOODEN WONDER?

HERE IS WHAT REAL WOOFER MEASURMENTS LOOK LIKE IN CASE YOU NEVER SEEN THEM.

* Loudspeaker Measurement System
* LMS(TM) 4.6.0.364 Mar/16/2007
* (C)opyright 1993-2000 by LinearX Systems Inc
* Electro Mechanical Parameters
* Jan 30, 2008 Wed 4:31 pm
* Library=lam ultra 18.lib
* Reference Curve=Result=[G02]/[G03]
* Delta M/C Curve=Result=[G02]/[G03]
* Method= Double Curve - Delta Comp
Domain= FreeAir
Model= TSL
Revc= 1.620 Ohm
Fo= 28.424 Hz
Sd= 113.400m M²
Krm= 5.299m Ohm
Erm= 0.797
Kxm= 62.311m H
Exm= 0.530
Vas= 154.024 Ltr
Cms= 84.348 uM/N
Mmd= 349.758m Kg
Mms= 371.715 g
BL= 14.844 T·M
Qms= 4.078
Qes= 0.488
Qts= 0.436
No= 0.701 %
SPLo= 33.396K :

As an engineer, do you know what these things mean?
Do me a favor, go home, turn off the computer and make us ALL happier by sky diving without a parachute.

Thanks and for future reference, any comments from you will be greatly unappreciated.
WOW Shocked i never said anything neg about your company Buy i must say, just as many who think there Smart! have you ever heard of King Audio??? only one of the 1st car audio Mfg out there over 30 years in Business??? builders of so many come and gone brands?? were i was lead Tech for 3years?? and built more drivers than your company will ever build in that three years??? two can play at this game!!

oh and all that Bs you just listed matters not to the end user who could care less! do you even know what Quadwood is??? i think not? they only use it on stuff like Spaceshipone The Space shuttle, and other aircraft were are your numbers??? did you do them??? i can do my own numbers build my own rides don't need someone who can use poweracoustic and still be loud! looking at AZ this weekend bring it on. i could give product to a number of record dRAG holders out here that would clean up! but what would that prove, i am in USACI Mod 0-1000 with a car i built no other ME! you build a car for that class and bring it on! not a store you the owner of Ultra!

Last edited by quad box on Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
quad box
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
quad box

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 3:39 am

P.S. i see a new Quad Bounty anyone that can defeat Ultra subs at events and put them to Shame Maybe??? $$$
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:35 am

quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 SHa_popcorn
Back to top Go down
Navi
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Navi

Number of posts : 3105
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 5:09 am

I think I like this guy Shocked
Back to top Go down
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:02 am

[quote="quad box"][quote="Ultrasubs"]As a MANUFACTURER, it is against my professionalism to insult an other fella BUT....................

...................Quad wood? Wood? Are you for real?
You must like the ABUSE otherwise you would not publicly display such an openly retarded statements.

Next time you apply the molecular bonded shell, make sure to:

A: Not "HUFF" the paint

B: Do a better masking job because it is evident that you ordered some POS woofer on-line and and put enough turd on it to cover up the Jensen name.

Monster..... Monster, I believe the only people that would see that sub as such would be a Smurf.

I have been designing woofers for over 15 years and even helped out with the PPI woofers back in the day.
I have been manufacturing ULTRA woofers for over 5 years,
one of our dealers, Brad Eubank set an OFFICIAL World Record at an official SANCTIONED event.

Do you even have any dealers or assembly line?

All you keep showing are painted....... I mean "new and improved", 2008, first time, second generation NOTHING.

Please let me know next time you will be entering a SANCTIONED event and I will make sure to send somebody and after I WHUP your ass, would you PLEASE stop insulting the intelligence of non-drug using forum members?

What is the MMS of this sub, what is the QMS, QES, FS, or VAS of this WOODEN WONDER?

HERE IS WHAT REAL WOOFER MEASURMENTS LOOK LIKE IN CASE YOU NEVER SEEN THEM.

* Loudspeaker Measurement System
* LMS(TM) 4.6.0.364 Mar/16/2007
* (C)opyright 1993-2000 by LinearX Systems Inc
* Electro Mechanical Parameters
* Jan 30, 2008 Wed 4:31 pm
* Library=lam ultra 18.lib
* Reference Curve=Result=[G02]/[G03]
* Delta M/C Curve=Result=[G02]/[G03]
* Method= Double Curve - Delta Comp
Domain= FreeAir
Model= TSL
Revc= 1.620 Ohm
Fo= 28.424 Hz
Sd= 113.400m M²
Krm= 5.299m Ohm
Erm= 0.797
Kxm= 62.311m H
Exm= 0.530
Vas= 154.024 Ltr
Cms= 84.348 uM/N
Mmd= 349.758m Kg
Mms= 371.715 g
BL= 14.844 T·M
Qms= 4.078
Qes= 0.488
Qts= 0.436
No= 0.701 %
SPLo= 33.396K :

As an engineer, do you know what these things mean?
Do me a favor, go home, turn off the computer and make us ALL happier by sky diving without a parachute.

Mms= 371.715 g ouch Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
TAMU
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TAMU

Number of posts : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:19 am

must be a 18 inch sub or a heavy ass 15.
Back to top Go down
http://www.juggmaster.com
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:34 am

What happened to my posts?
I am not looking to "start" with anybody BUT how can you allow somebody like this post such BS, it is not like you get $20.00 for each time he posts.

The reason why I see fit to step in and try to correct a direct source of mis-information.

Promoting your product is one thing, being full of BS is something else completely.

Why were my two posts deleted?
I have never been know to start trouble but this guy is completely out of his mind.
"Spaceship one", Starship Enterprise.....what the..........BEAM ME UP SCOTTY.
Back to top Go down
BigE
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
BigE

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:06 am

Quad

Up untill now I have refrained from commenting on any of your posts. I know I'm a nobody from nowhere. Hell I only compete once or twice a year now. You seem to be genuinely and rightfully proud of your products. My only concern is that you start to hipe up a product that you currently can't produce and offer to the puiblic in general. So it comes off sounding like you're product bashing because you have no concrete data to back up your claims.

I would suggest in the future to simply build the subs have them tested by an impartial party and then when you have enough data and can back your claims then hipe it all you want.

Jimbo has offered to be the "tester". I would take him up on that. From what I hear he's got an awesome setup. Multiple records are a testament to that.

I just think you getting flamed everytime you say something you don't have data to support is getting way old. Like the old saying goes think before you speek.

My two cents.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/274208
Ultrasubs
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
Ultrasubs

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:44 am

TAMU wrote:
must be a 18 inch sub or a heavy ass 15.

Razz Right on , she an 18".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quad Responds   quad - Quad Responds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quad Responds
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next