Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Vote_lcapmmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Voting_barmmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Vote_lcapmmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Voting_barmmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
broken stereo crank finals 80inches record dollar contest kyle louisiana Johncarr records build silence chef pics state songs drive disc quad Audiopipe globe world crzyblondgrl 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier

Go down 
+22
Talonesi
Navi
05gliguy
John Payton
Matt_Sibley
towboatbobby
dbracer79
Tim Schaffer
scionsoloxb
bumpin s-10
AudioAnonymous
mschwitz
Gabe Sanchez
aphinney
slumpinhonda
TAMU
zacdavis
Kicker Kevin
Stingraysevenout
idbl_fanatic
sanman
TECH114
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:50 am

First topic message reminder :

HD4000 Competition Amplifier from MMATS. Anyone checked it out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

AuthorMessage
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:23 pm

slumpinhonda wrote:
sanman wrote:
you all bring that on yourselves

am I to assume you mean Loud and Clear when you say this Tiny Tim lets see how big them nuts are and if you involuntaraly put your foot in your mouth, and you as well andrew since you said this

ding ding ding......we have a winner...

so what is it or are you guys going to wuss out and say nah it was all against you and you only since im the ez target well ill tell you i will see both you guys all yera long at shows and if you feel you really need to say something to me well come on over partners we can talk

ASS---U----ME lol!

Nope not LnC......just seems that yourself and kevin have been bashing....every other company that has been coming over to supprt this sport that we ALL love.....what matters most is we want MORE support to keep this sport going strong........we ALL know what kicker has done over the years no need to keep informing everyone......its not the only equipment out there to use there are MANy MANY other brands.......just if you dont have anything constructive to say or if its just a bunch of arrogance coming out then keep it to yourself........

As for wussing out i dont think i so not too scared of LnC, No problems with the team, very tough team and very elite. Definitely not wussing out i ran in the class with the Toughest guy on your team last season i knew form the start of the season i was in his class and never once backed out of the class....

so instead of trying to scare off the NEW competition why not welcome it all with open arms.......like everyone else has

TELL ME WHERE I BASHED ANOTHER COMPANY???????? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

With all the new people coming over to this org. we just like to inform them of what they are up against.

I am welcoming new people to this sport. And giving them the best advice out there......Run Kicker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even your own teammate Chad said he ran Kicker and couldn't beat Kicker.
So instead of getting beat by 2+db at finals, run Kicker and close the gap between you and whom ever we have in your class?
^With that said, Now you can say I bashed you!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Its just how it comes off..............Bash me all you want dont really care nor does it bother me............I ran this last season with the equipment i bought for DBdrag.....my team went to Usaci after i ahd already been building and tuning for drag.....i dont make enough money to buy thousands of dollars worth of equipment half way through the season to conform with USACi rules so i ran the class i had equipment for so happened to be Bruces class(guys damn loud).....and also my 1st year in Usaci.............But i will tell ya this year i WILL close the "gap"..........

and like i said Kicker is loud i give you that but their not the only ones out there that can get loud
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
Above Average Contributor
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:05 pm

sanman wrote:
then shut us up in the lanes prove us wrong till then you are nothing more tha second best scrub

Workin on it..believe that Wink
Oh and on the second best part.... don't you have a little experience at how that feels as well? 2006 wasn't that far away...oh and 2005. Hell I know how to be a 3rd Place "Chump" myself Finished 3rd in '05. Big deal made me hungry...just the way you are making the so called 2nd place chumps hungry. If that's your intent...cool...it's working.

Okay everybody...let's see how out of hand it gets now Laughing

This topic went from a new MMATS amp to this crap in no time at all...go figure. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:13 pm

and to think, I always thought the drama was on Sounddomain website....
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:13 pm

i like popcorn!
Back to top Go down

This forum goes through spurts...
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:14 pm

Polecat wrote:
and to think, I always thought the drama was on Sounddomain website....
X10000000000000000000000000000000
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:23 pm

its like a itch once you touch it its all over lol
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

Number of posts : 12087

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:25 pm

well samsal you guys tried it last year didnt work cried when one of our team mates helped someone beat that ass also so thats that

yup i took 2nd, and third to people thats hown this works oh well

now as far as working on it thats not a secret call and ask for subs all you want man

enuff is enuff Edited for content
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:34 pm

am welcoming new people to this sport. And giving them the best advice out there......Run Kicker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as we don't get the stuff for mad cheap or free new competitors will choose whatever they want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:37 pm

dbracer79 wrote:

As long as we don't get the stuff for mad cheap or free new competitors will choose whatever they want.
can you elaborate?
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:38 pm

yeah where can i get this free equipment you speak of cause i sure need to stop spending money on it if its cheap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:41 pm

sanman wrote:
yeah where can i get this free equipment you speak of cause i sure need to stop spending money on it if its cheap
heck I am even running stock............
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Polecat wrote:
sanman wrote:
heck I am even running stock............
i hearddddddddddddddddddddddd that!!!!
Back to top Go down
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:47 pm

Put it this way:
We competitors do this sport cause we love it. We do it to win. To feel good about ourselves.
Then U got others that also love to compete,would like to give 110 % but can't because of their budget. This is a expensive hobby like everything else. Some manufacturers took notice and helped out,some didn't.
I understand Kicker helped out a lot of peeps.They make good stuff. But it's not that people walk in a shop everyday and buy solo x's left and right. They buy whatever fits their budget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Well this is also true about Chevrolet, Ford, Nike and Coke. People buy what they like, and do what they can.
While we all know, car audio doesn't MAKE us money anymore. (competitions)Sure, it was awesome back in the late 80's early 90's. But car audio is a major luxury people just don't spend money on anymore. Same about competition. Foot traffic has way backed down.But last years finals, it was better than previous. So, hopefully we are on an upward swing.

But, we have always been there to support a team, whether it be 50 people nationwide, or 20. Sure, we don't spend the elaborate thousands we once did. People still balk we go to events like Motocross. they say "why in the world do you do something stupid like that."
Well, 62,000 people, that normally wouldn't think about car audio, or attening car audio events <cough> USACi<cough> actually HELP the sport, and our brand image.
It's no different than me walking the lanes at USACi, handing out Kicker litature at finals. Not a good marketing ploy. Smile

I like drag racing. I would love to have a daily driver that run 10's. BUT, my budget doesn't allow. BUT, I will build what I can, run 13's and have fun with it. is there faster cars? Sure. Is there slowers? Sure.
But I am happy with what I can afford. Do I want more...sure. Smile
My dad always told me, "open both hands, want in one hand, sh** in the other, see which one fills up faster". Stuck with me.

But we have a team, that have direct contact with me directly. They know about new products before others, some test new equipment waaaay beofre others, some do things for us...and likewise.
We are no different, than any other manufacture with a team. They DO NOT get free goods, unless you consider them calling me 24/7 when we get close to finals,Smile or throught the year, which I am fine with. But at finals, we didn't hord a trailer fuill of gear, JUST for those guys. It was for anyone that had Kicker, at the show. Does that make everyone Team members at finals?

No, just makes for a better time, for all. At least that is our intentions.
Do I, or anyone I know welcome new product, manufactures to USACi? HECK yea, why wouldn't we? The spirit of competition is what drives you. If your not driven harder, you will not succeed.

I am glad John at Maxxsonics, JD from T3, and my brother from another mother Christoph aka Cactus came over. It WILL be a better finals....

don't give up, don't wish you had more that life can't feed you, enjoy what you have, and lets have some fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:07 pm

sanman wrote:
shit do i sign a contract for this or what i want in
email my weekend email below in my sig and I'll send ya one Sunday at 12:50pm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:15 pm

lol ok man
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:45 pm

sanman wrote:
well samsal you guys tried it last year didnt work cried when one of our team mates helped someone beat that ass also so thats that

yup i took 2nd, and third to people thats hown this works oh well

now as far as working on it thats not a secret call and ask for subs all you want man
it must be hard sitting back and watching our team rack up every year and you cant do shit about it man. Now that was arrogant right thurrr so now ure statement is correct.

I was mearly saying Zac did more for mmats than you guys have ever done ever he wont a title and world records and he dont get a mention thats just f-up and you tim didnt like that so you make a referance to a great company that we love in Kicker eat a dick bro. Me and Kevin did not start this the first 5 posts in this thread did

see now forum talk sucks cuz nobody can understand what eachother is trying to say................never said anything about Zac........dont know Zac........but as for being recognized in the ad Bill Gass........did tons and tons of testing and trouble shooting for David at mmats. with the amps out currently....which they used this knowledge from testin and testing some more to create this HD4000..............i may a jumped on the gun yes so im sorry for that.......just seems like on these last few topics with these companies coming to USACi...the way some posts ive seen worded lately seem to be bashing may not be meant that way but its how it came off....................yes i referenced kicker but was in a good way i did say they are a GREAT company.....excellent company......but id like to have LOTS and LOTS more companies come join in on the Fun and add some competition for everyone..........dont want them to turn and go back the way they came cause pickin up unwanted vibes ya know.

Im in this for the fun newayz win or lose dont care i had a blast at finals even tho i got spanked by Bruce......One loud MOFO and he has all my respect....

anyways this is pretty stupid arguing bout.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:05 pm

very well said Tim...
Back to top Go down
towboatbobby
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:22 pm

Polecat wrote:
sanman wrote:
shit do i sign a contract for this or what i want in
email my weekend email below in my sig and I'll send ya one Sunday at 12:50pm. Very Happy

me too.....
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Polecat wrote:
very well said Tim...

That's the thing.....you (meaning Tracy) and many others on here conduct themselves in a way that doesn't come off as being arrogant or downright rude towards others. Others on this forum continually are causing problems, degrading people and simply put...always starting conflict. Occasionally we all (myself included) get a bit carried away. It does however get very old dealing with the same handful of people tiime after time. In my opinion those few don't represent themselves very well...not to mention there representation of a certain brand or sponsor.

These are just my thoughts and I hope I worded it in a way as to not start more problems. I simply wish all of us as a whole could grow up a bit and act a bit more adult on here.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:44 pm

WELL ILL TELL YOU LIKE THIS CHRIS I AM NOT HERE FOR YOUR RESPECT OR ANYONE ELSES THAT DOESNT SPORT A KICKER/RD/POWERMASTER BANNER MAN CAUSE YOU ARE MY ADVASARY AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE THE MIND FRAME WE ALL SHOULD BE BUDDY BUDDY MAN LIKE I SAID I DONT SPEND 10'S OF THOUSANDS OF DALLA'S TO BE YOUR FRIEND MAN ITS COMP, AND NOT A GENTLEMANS SPORT NOW LET ME SUM UP WHAT YOU JUST SAID ABOUT ME AND KEVIN YES IM SAYING NAMES

TRACEY HE DONT THINK WE REPRESENT YOU WELL BECAUSE OF OUR AFFILIATION WITH YOU, AND DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU KEEP US AROUND WELL MR SAMSAL 2 WORD FOR YOU
WORLD CHAMPIONS

YOU SEE IT MORE THAN THAT THOUGH BRO ME AND TRACEY HAD ISSUES IN THE PAST BUT WE RESPECT EACH OTHER ENOUGH AS INDIVIDUALS TO OVERCOME WHAT EVER IT WAS TO REACH A COMMON GOAL WICH IS THE PRIZE AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL MAN WORLD DOMINANCE.

A TEAM THAT ALWAYS GETS ALONG AND HAS NO ISSUES IS BORING, BUT A TEAM THAT SCRAPS EVEN WITH ONE ANOTHER LOL IS A TEAM LEARNING NEW THINGS TO BECOME BETTER.

IF YOU WANT A NICE SCHOOL PLAYING GROUND GO BACK TO SCHOOL, BUT REMEMBER THEY STILL HAVE THE BULLY'S THERE ALSO
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:55 pm

Guess we are 2 completely different people is all....YOU BE YOU GANGSTA. I'll be me.
Back to top Go down
sanman
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
sanman

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:58 pm

IM NOT GANSTA MAN IM JUST SOMEON THAT NEVER HAD THE CODDLING NUTURING FAMILY LIFE SO I GREW UP ALOT DIFFERANT IS ALL BEING FORCED TO DEAL, AND FACE THINGS MOST DONT HAVE TO AS A KID THATS ALL WICH CAUSED ME TO HAVE A DIFFERANT MIND SET THAN SOMEONE WITH GOOD WHOLESOME FAMILY VALUES THATS ALL
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:07 am

For the record I wasn't singling out just you and or Kevin. It seems that this crap goes in spurts on here. I do wish it wasn't quite a harsh as it gets. Not good for gaining new competitors or manufacturer support as someone said earlier. Be competitive...bring your A game. Just ease off a bit on the negativity...maybe ...just a little.
Back to top Go down
Matt_Sibley

Number of posts : 957

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:10 am

I think all of us should get back to the focus of having fun and making friends. The attitude some of you are carrying on here is an inaccurate depiction of what your respective teams and teammates stand for.

This is competition, this is not life. This is a hobby, hobby's are things we enjoy. Try to enjoy things and be a bit less egotistical about yourself.

Respect is earned. Each of you have proven you are very capable of being at the top level of competition. You guys should all be the ones that others, new and old, look up to as leaders and mentors. I'd like to see more comradery here.

Some of you should seriously take a step back for a few minutes and listen to what you're saying. I haven't heard such bickering since elementary school, instead of my toy is bigger than yours, its my woofers are bigger, better, and going to kick your woofers butts! We're talking about speakers guys. Lay back, pop a top, and chill out occasionally. Flame away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.us.airliquide.com
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:11 am

sanman wrote:
IM NOT GANSTA MAN IM JUST SOMEON THAT NEVER HAD THE CODDLING NUTURING FAMILY LIFE SO I GREW UP ALOT DIFFERANT IS ALL BEING FORCED TO DEAL, AND FACE THINGS MOST DONT HAVE TO AS A KID THATS ALL WICH CAUSED ME TO HAVE A DIFFERANT MIND SET THAN SOMEONE WITH GOOD WHOLESOME FAMILY VALUES THATS ALL

Does someone need a hug? cheers It's Valentines day man...you know I loathe...umm...I mean luv ya big guy Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:12 am

Matt_Sibley wrote:
I think all of us should get back to the focus of having fun and making friends. The attitude some of you are carrying on here is an inaccurate depiction of what your respective teams and teammates stand for.

This is competition, this is not life. This is a hobby, hobby's are things we enjoy. Try to enjoy things and be a bit less egotistical about yourself.

Respect is earned. Each of you have proven you are very capable of being at the top level of competition. You guys should all be the ones that others, new and old, look up to as leaders and mentors. I'd like to see more comradery here.

Some of you should seriously take a step back for a few minutes and listen to what you're saying. I haven't heard such bickering since elementary school, instead of my toy is bigger than yours, its my woofers are bigger, better, and going to kick your woofers butts! We're talking about speakers guys. Lay back, pop a top, and chill out occasionally. Flame away.

Agreed.... I luv you too man Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
John Payton
Basic Contributor
Basic Contributor
John Payton

Number of posts : 397

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:17 am

bumpin s-10 wrote:
Polecat wrote:
very well said Tim...

That's the thing.....you (meaning Tracy) and many others on here conduct themselves in a way that doesn't come off as being arrogant or downright rude towards others. Others on this forum continually are causing problems, degrading people and simply put...always starting conflict. Occasionally we all (myself included) get a bit carried away. It does however get very old dealing with the same handful of people tiime after time. In my opinion those few don't represent themselves very well...not to mention there representation of a certain brand or sponsor.
These are just my thoughts and I hope I worded it in a way as to not start more problems. I simply wish all of us as a whole could grow up a bit and act a bit more adult on here.

x3281448356094878985687967

i've been seeing this crap on the forum for a feew days now and it's getting kinda gay, i remember when WE (DB DRIVEN) used to catch all the heat for running off at the mouth now what? it's ok coz it's someone else? we would have gotten crucified for this shit, but im not here to "Female dog" about that and i'm sure people are going to have stuff to say to me on a personal note because of this post : my # is in the contact list if you feel the need. ok so here goes

1. Andrew Phinney: kid did good at finals, tough break he'll be back and louder then he was. i respect him and his team for what he did to get that car loud aside from our personal dealing. he's a good kid i like him and as always if you got something to say to him you got something to say to me but you dont see him dissing the 3rd and 4th place and 5th place people in his class.

2. that "im just pushing you to get louder and motivated" dog dont hunt. that shit is as old as the manthongs jimbo be wearing..

seems like it's none of my bidness and probably is but i dont care.

3. whats with all the hostility these are new manufacturers new blood and damn good product, i personally plan on running t3 subs, t series in my daily and some others for comps.

kicker has dominated the stock classes cant deny that great team great product great support. i love the product, i've run it, sold it and installed alot of it. L&C has a great build and a tight team.. world champions and record holders. i remember this being said to one of my teammates in the past. WHY DONT YOU CONDUCT YOUR SELF AS A CHAMPION, AND AMBASSADOR TO THE SPORT INSTEAD OF SPREADING NEGITIVITY.

4. im not attacking anyone personaly but fornicate it i'll say it Kevin & Jeff you may claim your not bashing but i belive it's something of the same sort i'm sorry, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it's a duck.

i could go on and on but i'm seriously not out to run my mouth just state what i see going on. i apologise if im wrong but i dont think i am..

say what you want to me on this forum but remeber talk is cheap and you gotta cash that check your motuh writes at some point.. be it with god, a company or other competitors..

and p.s. i'm not trying to start problems but i guess i dont care how you take it because you made it clear to me that theres not a stich of friedship between us. Jeff that sure is a purtty trophey Samsel won you, whens the rebuild gonna start???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next