Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Vote_lcapmmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Voting_barmmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Vote_lcapmmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Voting_barmmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
crank records disc quad world songs contest state stereo kyle finals record chef pics Johncarr crzyblondgrl broken globe silence Audiopipe 2010 louisiana drive dollar build 80inches
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier

Go down 
+22
Talonesi
Navi
05gliguy
John Payton
Matt_Sibley
towboatbobby
dbracer79
Tim Schaffer
scionsoloxb
bumpin s-10
AudioAnonymous
mschwitz
Gabe Sanchez
aphinney
slumpinhonda
TAMU
zacdavis
Kicker Kevin
Stingraysevenout
idbl_fanatic
sanman
TECH114
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
TECH114
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
TECH114

Number of posts : 4748
Registration date : 2007-06-24

mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:50 am

First topic message reminder :

HD4000 Competition Amplifier from MMATS. Anyone checked it out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/infinitisound

AuthorMessage
dbracer79
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
dbracer79

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:21 pm

mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Hd4000tn1
Back to top Go down
slumpinhonda
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
slumpinhonda

Number of posts : 2938
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:25 am

Kicker Kevin wrote:
slumpinhonda wrote:
iowan wrote:
Kicker Kevin wrote:
team treo wrote:
i have only made it to page 3 but i think timmy and kevin dont like each other i think they should go head to head

I already beat him this year at finals, AND I was in a lower power class than he was. study

Nuff said.
Kicker FTW

back with the bashing... correct me if i am wrong but isn't it really the build that wins... i am sure equipment has a little to do with it... but you probly had a better box design and what not... there really is not way to compare which company has the better products... it is really all about your build... correct??? especially when we are talking about the big dogs in car audio

Kevin name the class......that box i had was built the night before finals......and like i said i ran what i bought for DB drag my first year in USACi first year with a REX.....did a 160.9.........with less cone area and less power than your 40.1's.....on EXTREMELY POWER HUNGRY WOOFERS.....yes this season will be ALOT different since i will be buyig equipment for USACi......

Tim, just like I tell everyone else. You don't need to worry about what class I am in, you need to worry about Team Loud and Clear. Ask your boy Phinney about it! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Excuses Rolling Eyes
Excuses Rolling Eyes
Excuses Rolling Eyes
Excuses Rolling Eyes
Excuses Rolling Eyes
Excuses Rolling Eyes
Excuses Rolling Eyes
Excuses Rolling Eyes
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
This year buy some Kicker for Usaci!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very Happy

Kicker FTW

no kicker for me........nuff said im out....we will see at finals......although i do run kicker in my Civic lol!
Back to top Go down
BillGass
Above Average Contributor
BillGass

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:20 am

I can't believe what a blood bath this post has turned in to.

A new amplifier is released, an old supporter of car audio competition has interest in returning to our sport and it turns a positive event into a bunch of bickering.

MMATS has undergone a lot of changes over the past 12 months. After Ken's passing (may he Rest in Peace) his wife and brother stepped in at MMATS. They may have not worked with some of the people on here that had competed with MMATS in the past. I don't think that there was any disrespect meant. That page on didn't mention many of those that helped MMATS over the years, Jaime, John, Jay etc. either. It was talking about recent events and as such, only mentioned recent supporters.

Personally, I have had a relationship with MMATS since the beginning of 1998. When I returned to building competition cars last year I went to an old friend for help. David Thompson at MMATS. We had many long talks while I was experimenting with his product. We had the only vehicles at dB Drag finals with MMATS. Then last year at USACi I found others. I told David that there were others out there still representing and that the company might want to look into supporting USACi again. Their amps are competitive here where they weren't anymore by the BrandX classes. David took great care of us this year and, as was mentioned, came to USACi finals to support his competitors and to, hopefully, ramp up their competitor support again. I applaud their efforts and hope that a post like this doesn't deter their intentions of putting more effort toward competitions.

As most of us know, money is tight in this industry and the big competition team budgets aren't out there anymore. Those that still support us deserve respect, regardless of whether you like their product or not. To many manufacturers, their support can only go as far as technical and moral support, however this is more than most are dong.

Embrace those that support us, show them that we are worth hanging on to and maybe other companies will see some benefit in what we do again. The more support they give us, the more new members we can attract to this sport that we love. Keep the competition alive but always remember that it is just that. Competition. This is not life or death, it is our passion, our lifestyle. Fight to keep it going, don't fight to tear it apart.

Now dry your eyes and get back to building!!!!
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:22 am

" Now dry your eyes and get back to building!!!!"

X KICKER!!
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:31 am

scionsoloxb wrote:
" Now dry your eyes and get back to building!!!!"

X KICKER!!

For Krying out Loud, I will Keep Krying Kicker tears of joy!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
BillGass
BillGass

Number of posts : 893

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:56 am

As well you should, Kevin. They have been good to you, they have great product, the same love for this industry that we have and they offer unsurpassed support. Represent them every waking moment of your life if you so choose. Be proud to fly their banner and try to convince everyone possible to use their product. That's your part of the bargain for being on their team. They support you and you support them. Support them positively and professionally. This is a hobby to consumers, but a business to professionals.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:56 am

Nice post Bill.

However, I think you were a little harsh on those who've contributed to this thread.
Most of the replies have mention of Mmats products and service being top notch and highly appreciated. As for the bickering between competitors calling each other out, lol, thats a never ending story.

Heck, I could've have used you around here a few years ago when everybody was accusing them of building cheater amps because of the 1/2 ohm ratings. I was left here alone to defend them like a tiger cub surrounded by a buncha salivating hyenas haha.
I even pulled the card that David is an ordained minister, he or nobody else there had any intentions of building an amp for cheating anybody haha. They produce 1/2 ohm amps for versatility.

Between Jassa(DD) and David, I don't think i've ever met any other individuals in this industry that've made an impression on me like those two have. Very sincere, honest, knowledgeable, and passionate.

I'm happy to see Kathy and everybody else stepping up to keep this marvelous company at the forefront of the 12volt industry.
Since the first day I competed, years ago, I used Mmats. My first build utilized 2 D200hc's haha. I will continue to support them as I always have.

Neat thing about their amps...while the power output has gone up tremendously over the years the footprint has stayed nearly the same!!!

affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:01 am

I was in the trenches defending the amp with ya Zac. Good product. Glad to see they are putting an effort towards the spl side again.
Back to top Go down
zacdavis
zacdavis

Number of posts : 917

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:07 am

bumpin s-10 wrote:
I was in the trenches defending the amp with ya Zac. Good product. Glad to see they are putting an effort towards the spl side again.

Yeah those were some rough times ey?!! haha

How ya been brotha?
PM or give me a ring at the store.
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:10 am

The only thing I remember about Mmats is them not giving me and a few others on this team the time of day. We asked them to get get involved with Car Audio Comps. and Usaci. They didn't want to support us or anyone else at all.
They put a very sour taste in mine and a few others mouth.

Kicker ftw
Back to top Go down
bumpin s-10
bumpin s-10

Number of posts : 747

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:13 am

Been doin good Zac..pm sent
Back to top Go down
Tim Schaffer
Tim Schaffer

Number of posts : 655

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:58 pm

Kicker Kevin wrote:
The only thing I remember about Mmats is them not giving me and a few others on this team the time of day. We asked them to get get involved with Car Audio Comps. and Usaci. They didn't want to support us or anyone else at all.

Kicker ftw

did you not talk to David? I talked with him a few times last year great guy. He gave me and the team a good offer and a place on team mmats if we wanted. they do have a great amp for 12v and said they will be doing stuff with car audio comps this year alot more to contact him for 08 if I needed a good amp to push my Kicker subs. scratch
Back to top Go down
Kicker Kevin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Kicker Kevin

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:01 pm

Tim Schaffer wrote:
Kicker Kevin wrote:

Kicker ftw

did you not talk to David? I talked with him a few times last year great guy. He gave me and the team a good offer and a place on team mmats if we wanted. they do have a great amp for 12v and said they will be doing stuff with car audio comps this year alot more to contact him for 08 if I needed a good amp to push my Kicker subs. scratch

This was a few years ago. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier   mmats new   HD4000 Competition Amplifier - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mmats new HD4000 Competition Amplifier
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5