Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Vote_lcapgetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Voting_bargetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Vote_lcapgetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Voting_bargetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
silence crzyblondgrl dollar quad 2010 world build finals stereo kyle state Audiopipe 80inches louisiana Johncarr songs chef contest pics drive records broken globe disc crank record
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

getting closer to finished SB3

Go down 
+12
ibbangin
iowan
loburbon
Talonesi
The_Rowlands
memphis_yota
Skip01
Moparbass28
kenny7231
TeamSpead-Kenny
scionsoloxb
kasey
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

[b]getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Blazerpics005THIS IS MY BLAZER
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Blazerpics004THIS IS WHAT UNDER THE HOOD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:40 am

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Those amps can handle a .5 load all day long and with that box design your have you can play the amp at .5 because your rise in that box will be alot!!. Im guessing this, You will be able to BURP a 152 and Street Beat a 150 Kasey which will not cut it in this AREA!!!!!Power at 4 ohm

Off the DD website
Power at 1 ohm
5000W x 1ch
Power at 4 ohm Mono
1250W x 1ch
So if your goign to run at 2 ohms which the amp at a 2 ohm reactive load puts out say 2500 which is probably around what you will get if you wired them at .5 your rise will probably bring it around this high and you will only probably get around 2500-3000 to your 4 subs thats if you wire it at .5 and at 2 ohms probably 1000-1500

well will see and yes it will be .5 ohm still waiting on dave he got real sick and now ill have to go pick my blazer up tuesday no matter if hes done and dave should no what he is talking about he told me at the least 152+ and i should do a 148+daily
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:42 am

What did you burp with the G6?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:49 am

i street beat it when i was burping my car just to see what i can do later and i was at 148.4 and going up but the guys where worried and all hollaing for me to turn it down after ten seconds cuz they thought i was going to blow my subs and i did even smell them at all...i honest believe i could of got vclose to 149 are maybe 149 itself...but i didnt and that is that i blew a fuse and iu was done and also i didnt even have the meter in my best spot in my car...
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:50 am

i gotta go kenny sorry
Back to top Go down
loburbon
Above Average Contributor
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:41 pm

kasey wrote:
[quote="loburbon"]i dont have a problem with kasey i dont even know the guy. it's just like you said he gets a little excited. i have my numbers to prove what i can do. my are listed on the usaci spl records by state page i'm in new mexico. look for chris cook. in stock 0-600, sb3, and port wars. 1st in all 3 of em. and mopar i wasn't meaning to sound like a dick, thanks for congrates. i would love to see kasey put up the numbers he wants, because this is supposed to be fun.[/quote

this is suppose to be fun but when you come at me then its no longer fun and i love to chat about what we can are cant do..it upset me alot to get bash on that i stop writing on here alot...so im on soundpressure where people are nicer...if i make a mistake ill say hey guys im wrong your right...i whould give you every benefit of the dought on the number you talking about until you never show up at a show then i will just let you chat and not listen to you still not being mean to ya..its cool...enjoy this the way you want too and BTW [b]congrats on your score for 0-600 which i think is a very nice socre i couldnt do it...and also i dont care who builds what cuz i feel that when i pull up and got beat by some team that know ten times more then me and those guys are doing the same by helping there friends get loud that dont know much...i feel like since i got some real help and poeple dont think i deserve my win well your wrong and i will do well now that the shoe is on the other foot...when it comes too teams you no longer to me are a consumer cuz your as good as that pro member you have on your team...you always have an ace installer on your side just like me now i have dave who is a great guy...thanks for the input Very Happy
i'm not on a team, i dont have a pro installer, and i like i said i dont have a problem with you, i was just calling the bull caca comment you made on soundpressure. and as for my scores there's no doubting them there on record. ask mike jones about my scores. it was his show where i did those numbers. and once again i hope you hit the numbers you want, but the whole point to my post to you, is think before you post. your comments no matter how you mean them come out the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:29 pm

cool dude but my numbers are posted too and i have a a record in this new texas bass production competitions...
http://www.tbp.20m.com/custom.html
go see for yourself...i dont think its a big deal but everone talks like i dont have a score up...i do. im 3rd in my state but i bet its no longer good its there but i know someone had to beat it by now and they havent updateds the site...thanks and bye
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:43 pm

OK Kasey I talked to one of the MODs on here and he said he is not going to let you post or reply to anymore topics until you show a number with your Blazer.!!!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:50 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:11 pm

i cant post a score until i get my blazer ready if its not ready then no score..so just give me time i also work alot more then you guys..ill post a score soon im trying to make the tuner jam but i dont know for sure...
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:55 pm

Why isnt it ready u have everything hooked up in the pics....im sure Dave put it on the mic as soon as it was all done....prolly just not the number u wanna post up first...but i bet u seen a number on the TL already.

Why didnt u let Adam and them build the Blazer....hes done a higher score than LA CRX, im sure he was more than capable
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:05 am

YW Loburbon . I know you weren't tryin to come off that way and know how you were. I wasn't tryin to come off as a dick either.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 9:16 am

Moparbass28 wrote:
YW Loburbon . I know you weren't tryin to come off that way and know how you were. I wasn't tryin to come off as a dick either.

thats cool, now as for kasey throw a mic in it burp it or streetbeat it, even if it's not the number you want to show just get a number out there. as for your record i seen and congrats. lets see what your blazer can do, a sneak peak if you will. it doesn't have to be the best number in the world just enough to say here you go fornicators. i really think that if you show a score most people will back off a bit. lol!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:19 am

waiting on dave and he has been sick plus im offshore bro got to work. sorry for the long wait i know dave put 4 9510s in a box just like mine he did 153.6... so i have the exact setup but with 12s i am hoping 153+ but i dont know what ill get so as soon as i know youll know
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:03 pm

i'll tell you from experience just because he hit a number with the same style setup, dont get your hopes up. but good luck though, i hope you hit some good numbers. now is that a burp score or sb?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:42 pm

Yep, just cause someone used the same thing in another car, doesn't mean it will work in yours.
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:10 pm

yea i had an 83 burbon with 4 12's and a rockford t2k, and everyone and their mama's swore it was a 150+ vehicle. i ended up doing 142.6@35hz. i was dissapointed to say the least
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:25 pm

well im not going to say im going to hit a number until i hit it...if i dont hit 152 ill be very disapointed and will have to rethink my setup but as for now im out of cash for 6 months no more audio stuff for a long time...if it blows up ill listen to the front door speakers... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:34 pm

well at least thats a good attitude to have, even though life with no bass sucks. like i asked is that a burp or sb score your going for?
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 1:44 pm

dont get mad at me but i jus;t talkedm to dave and he is sick real bad and i dont think he will have my blazer done for this week and ill be home soon soooooo ill have to pick up the blazer before he finished it cuz my wife just sold her old car and she is on foot and no i dont have a meter to test and ill have to use the money i was go to use for the tuner jam comp to put the radio and ill install the alternator myself...so im sorry it was suppose to be finish last week......
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:06 pm

why get mad, poop happens. i was just wondering what the score you want to do, is it for a burp or sb? is the blazer going to be in any certain class or just sb
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:22 pm

From what I was told, just sb.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 4:23 pm

i love street beat so ill be in sb3 ill have it dont worry and im dying to know myself bro...im sitting out here in the gulf waiting for dave and hes late which is not his fault but i thought i would of had you guys at least i score by now. but ill have it soon dont worry
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 5:43 pm

i did a 52.7 with one 15 sb2...
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:04 pm

Does Dave only have 1 amp?

Cuz dont you have only one amp....and Explorers are louder than Blazers from what i seen...your style blazer anyways..the older box shape are prolly a lil closer...but good luck i dont think itll hit 153+ but thats just me
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:04 pm

Well I put another 10 in my car and messed with it and i went to go meter it alil while ago and see a big rip in the surround!!! oh well still sounds loud but going to have to change it out now!!!
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:14 pm

that sucks!
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:25 pm

Skip01 wrote:
Does Dave only have 1 amp?

Cuz dont you have only one amp....and Explorers are louder than Blazers from what i seen...your style blazer anyways..the older box shape are prolly a lil closer...but good luck i dont think itll hit 153+ but thats just me
yes dave only used one amp...a z1a just like me and if my score is below 153 oh well ill have to deal with what i have
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 8:50 pm

well good luck with your set-up. how many batts are you running? what about alt?
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:37 pm

for now 2 kinetik 2400s and one yellow top under the hood with a HO alternator 240amps...and dave has it up and running but no test yet ill be at his shop wednesday and well test and ill make a video. and take pictures for you guys...ok
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:39 pm

coooooooool...good luck!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting closer to finished SB3
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next