Mobile Audio Competitors Organization
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE LOUDEST SPORT ON EARTH!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Joint Finals a success. USACI numbers down due to very remote (from USACI) location but better than expected. Results posted on web site.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» STETSOM 7KD
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 7:37 pm by big bass joel

» any blown stetsom 7kd or 2k6d amps for sale
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:32 pm by big bass joel

» We need the forums back
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2019 2:41 pm by svillarrial

» THIS OLD FORUM IS ALIVE!!!! 6/14/17
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:11 pm by 80INCHES

» It's back up !
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2016 7:03 pm by chrisfish

» 2 Atomic apocalypse 12s D4
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 am by supersquirt

» well hello
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 5:46 am by TAMU

» WELLLWELLL
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 4:24 pm by Nice

» SLAMBOREE AUG 1 & 2
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:14 pm by Pro_Mom

Top posters
sanman
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Vote_lcapgetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Voting_bargetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
The_Rowlands
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Vote_lcapgetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Voting_bargetting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
chrisfish
Stingraysevenout
scionsoloxb
TECH114
Alan
supadave
Moparbass28
Navi
Statistics
We have 1855 registered users
The newest registered user is Farenheit

Our users have posted a total of 222582 messages in 12665 subjects
Keywords
state Audiopipe dollar louisiana silence songs Johncarr 80inches record quad stereo build records crank globe disc kyle crzyblondgrl chef contest drive broken world finals pics 2010
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of United States Autosound Competition International on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Mobile Audio Competitors Organization on your social bookmarking website

getting closer to finished SB3

Go down 
+12
ibbangin
iowan
loburbon
Talonesi
The_Rowlands
memphis_yota
Skip01
Moparbass28
kenny7231
TeamSpead-Kenny
scionsoloxb
kasey
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

Number of posts : 1146
Registration date : 2007-06-22

getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

[b]getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Blazerpics005THIS IS MY BLAZER
getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Blazerpics004THIS IS WHAT UNDER THE HOOD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:41 pm

TeamSpead-Kenny wrote:
Let me know the next show you plan on attending I would like to see your set up and see what it does.
no problem if my setup was done i would of went to the jackson comp but im not ready so i will have to wait Sad
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 11:19 pm

all my videos of my results will be private.n if anyone else want to know what i score see me in the lanes
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

Number of posts : 3541
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:39 am

Oie. I will just wait till they are posted on the score board. Razz LOL
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:27 am

COOL, I WILL BE UP SOON ILL KNOW TUESDAY FOR SURE
Back to top Go down
scionsoloxb
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
scionsoloxb

Number of posts : 4832

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 12:46 pm

kasey wrote:
all my videos of my results will be private.n if anyone else want to know what i score see me in the lanes
why be like that? if i was you i would give it all it has and come in here and brag about it.
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

Number of posts : 2194
Registration date : 2007-07-01

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 2:12 pm

kasey wrote:

Kasey how many shows have you been too so far??
Back to top Go down
http://www.Teamspead.net
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:05 pm

went to 3 been in two....why you ask i broke the record in a trunk car class i hit 148.4 go check it out.....www.tbp.20m.com
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:20 pm

i thought texas people were loud!!!!! ???????
Back to top Go down
Talonesi
Above Average Contributor
Talonesi

Number of posts : 933
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:25 pm

The_Rowlands wrote:
i thought texas people were loud!!!!! ???????

that must be the org for the ones who can't cut it in usaci.........
Back to top Go down
The_Rowlands
I own this joint!
I own this joint!
The_Rowlands

Number of posts : 7398
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:31 pm

i c
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:49 pm

Not a bad score from a trunk, but with what ya had in it. I won't say to much more. Wink I hope you post the score you have been saying and do a little bragguing, but don't let it get to your head.
Back to top Go down
Skip01
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
Skip01

Number of posts : 2099
Registration date : 2007-07-02

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:28 pm

Yehh man talk as much ish as u want.....but only if you can back it up at the time of talking it.....that would be my suggestion

A lil noise talking is just healthy competition...but when you numbers arent even close to some of the best doin it than its just annoyin to some i would guess.

But ima rape all in SB3 anyways so it doesnt matter, arguing over 2nd place doesnt seem worth it, haha.....i only gotta slash Romanos tires when he goes to go to a comp im goin to and its a wrap...hehe
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:56 pm

Skip01 wrote:
i only gotta slash Romanos tires when he goes to go to a comp im goin to and its a wrap...hehe

LOL you dont have to worry about him this year now for next year Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kenny7231
Novice Contributor
Novice Contributor
kenny7231

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:45 am

kasey wrote:
went to 3 been in two....why you ask i broke the record in a trunk car class i hit 148.4 go check it out.....www.tbp.20m.com

hmmm wish my friend wth his btls would hook his back up.. then he would have the record lol
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: here you go   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 10:40 am

will thanks guys for the input but i see know one is giving me the benefit of the dought and i would do for you until you throw up a wrong score...im telling you all the truth and im trying not to be cock but excited i will do well with a 153 i should hit that maybe 152+ but that should be the lowest. and i will be happy with that if i get beat which i will so be it ill wish the guy the best...ill come back with alittle more power and chase that 155 i want....then ill be tougher to beat.....THAT RECORD WAS TO SHOW YOU I AT LEAST DID SOMETHING NOT BRAGGING TO PROVE I WAS IN IT TO DO WELL BUT I HAD A TON OF PROBLEMS I BLEW MY AMP RIGHT WHEN I GOT HOME AFTER THAT SHOW....so i know it wasnt usaci but im proud of it anyway all i can say is go beat it... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:47 pm

too bad im going to work monday morning so i will be gone for 2 weeks but my blazer will be ready monday tuesday
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:04 am

well dave got sick so still waiting
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:33 pm

well kasey, i can tell you from the dd forums, you run your mouth alot without thinking about it. like people blowing there poop up from modding it. to talkin ish to me that your gonna do a 152, and that i cant compete with you. i know i cant sb a 152. today i sb a 149, and that to me is alot better then your 152. because i'm 0-600stock 1 amp 1 batt. and a stock alt. i'm not trying to beat anybody, i'm doing it for fun to have a system i can be proud of because i did 100% of it by myself. so do me and everyone else a favor and before you run your mouth, weither it be intinional or not, get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 4:35 pm

Well, with your 0-600 setup. You are still louder then his score to date. If that helps ease things a little. Wink lol
Back to top Go down
iowan
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
iowan

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:20 pm

can i be like kasey and go spend all my money to have sombody build me a system???? im gonna start taking bids and lowest price to get me first at finals in 0-600stock wins.... starting NOW!!!!....
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:40 pm

i know i'm louder. but thats not the point i was trying to make. he read one of my threads on the dd forum, and started saying poop about sorry he's going to do a 152 in sb3. and i'm not trying to compete against anybody with a real sb3 setup. i just did it at our local usaci shows for fun. and he chimes in that it's not good enough. i know it's not good enough for finals but it was good enough to win both shows and make mine a nm record on the usaci pages. i dont have the money in mine that he has in his and your right until he posts some numbers i am louder. but mine once again is strictly for my everyday enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:54 pm

kasey's a cool guy i think he just gets a little excited. he hasn't got a chance to DO IT yet. so he talks about it until he does.... i wouldn't take it personal, i think it's just kasey....i aint mad at cha. lets see them #'s?
Back to top Go down
Moparbass28
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Thats a Lot of Posts!
Moparbass28

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:15 pm

I think I read that thread on there. I understand that wasn't the point. I was just congrating you on doing that number he didn't even get yet with a much smaller system. Wink LOL

He has done a couple shows and should know a little by now, at least you would think, to not dump on someone the way he has. I have no beef, so to speak, with kasey. But it does get old fast the way he goes off. Think before you type, read, learn and experience it before you judge. Wink
Back to top Go down
ibbangin
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
ibbangin

Number of posts : 1906
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:06 am

yea he has been coming off sick.. now he's got to do a 53 or better or i don't think he'll ever hear the end of it!
Back to top Go down
loburbon
loburbon

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:29 am

i dont have a problem with kasey i dont even know the guy. it's just like you said he gets a little excited. i have my numbers to prove what i can do. my are listed on the usaci spl records by state page i'm in new mexico. look for chris cook. in stock 0-600, sb3, and port wars. 1st in all 3 of em. and mopar i wasn't meaning to sound like a dick, thanks for congrates. i would love to see kasey put up the numbers he wants, because this is supposed to be fun.
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:17 am

loburbon wrote:
well kasey, i can tell you from the dd forums, you run your mouth alot without thinking about it. like people blowing there poop up from modding it. to talkin ish to me that your gonna do a 152, and that i cant compete with you. i know i cant sb a 152. today i sb a 149, and that to me is alot better then your 152. because i'm 0-600stock 1 amp 1 batt. and a stock alt. i'm not trying to beat anybody, i'm doing it for fun to have a system i can be proud of because i did 100% of it by myself. so do me and everyone else a favor and before you run your mouth, weither it be intinional or not, get your facts straight.

just to let you know i dont talk smack that not me and infact i souldnt even tell you nothing of what i have but i am a nice guy and dont care if people know that i will hit a very decent number still not the best and i know that...if anyone is below a 152 then sorry that is not good enough in my area...that all im saying...your right as of now your louder i even posted pictures to show i dont talk the talk unless i can walk it...i have 6100 in my setup in my blazer the radio is alot 1000...so the cost could of been lower AND MY SET IS A DAILY BEATER ILL DROP THE OHM LOAD TO 2 OHM FOR LESS STRAIN ON THE AMP AND SHOULD HIT 148+ FOR DAILY WHICH IS TO MUCH BUT NICE TO SHOW OFF..SEE YOU IN THE LANES SOON... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:24 am

ibbangin wrote:
kasey's a cool guy i think he just gets a little excited. he hasn't got a chance to DO IT yet. so he talks about it until he does.... i wouldn't take it personal, i think it's just kasey....i aint mad at cha. lets see them #'s?
THANKS BANGIN AND U ARE RIGHT I AM EXCITED AND I WILL SHOW UP SOON TO PUT THOSE NUMBERS UP AT THE MOMENT IM LOW ON CASH AND ILL HAVE TO PULL WHAT I CALL A LONG HITCH TO GET ME BACK UP ON MY MONEY..DONT WORRY I WILL BE IN THE LANES SOON AND PUT TO REST THE NON believers
Back to top Go down
TeamSpead-Kenny
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
TeamSpead-Kenny

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:27 am

Those amps can handle a .5 load all day long and with that box design your have you can play the amp at .5 because your rise in that box will be alot!!. Im guessing this, You will be able to BURP a 152 and Street Beat a 150 Kasey which will not cut it in this AREA!!!!!Power at 4 ohm

Off the DD website
Power at 1 ohm
5000W x 1ch
Power at 4 ohm Mono
1250W x 1ch
So if your goign to run at 2 ohms which the amp at a 2 ohm reactive load puts out say 2500 which is probably around what you will get if you wired them at .5 your rise will probably bring it around this high and you will only probably get around 2500-3000 to your 4 subs thats if you wire it at .5 and at 2 ohms probably 1000-1500

Last edited by on Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kasey
Advanced Contributor
Advanced Contributor
kasey

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:37 am

[quote="loburbon"]i dont have a problem with kasey i dont even know the guy. it's just like you said he gets a little excited. i have my numbers to prove what i can do. my are listed on the usaci spl records by state page i'm in new mexico. look for chris cook. in stock 0-600, sb3, and port wars. 1st in all 3 of em. and mopar i wasn't meaning to sound like a dick, thanks for congrates. i would love to see kasey put up the numbers he wants, because this is supposed to be fun.[/quote

this is suppose to be fun but when you come at me then its no longer fun and i love to chat about what we can are cant do..it upset me alot to get bash on that i stop writing on here alot...so im on soundpressure where people are nicer...if i make a mistake ill say hey guys im wrong your right...i whould give you every benefit of the dought on the number you talking about until you never show up at a show then i will just let you chat and not listen to you still not being mean to ya..its cool...enjoy this the way you want too and BTW [b]congrats on your score for 0-600 which i think is a very nice socre i couldnt do it...and also i dont care who builds what cuz i feel that when i pull up and got beat by some team that know ten times more then me and those guys are doing the same by helping there friends get loud that dont know much...i feel like since i got some real help and poeple dont think i deserve my win well your wrong and i will do well now that the shoe is on the other foot...when it comes too teams you no longer to me are a consumer cuz your as good as that pro member you have on your team...you always have an ace installer on your side just like me now i have dave who is a great guy...thanks for the input Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting closer to finished SB3   getting closer to finished SB3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

getting closer to finished SB3
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next